Good Integration

What I find humourous ... and pathetic at the same time ... is that people like lictor with race-obsession will argue for pages and pages using ONLY hypothetical 'IF ... maybe' situations.

I haven't NOT YET SEEN ANY EVIDENCE from him or anyone else that their paranoid delusions of anti-white 'racism' (by whites) have ever actually occurred to ANYONE in the real world.

I have a feeling you have never seen such evidence because you refuse to see evidence that conflicts with your rigidly ideological world view.

In most Canadian cities that I'm aware of, certainly including Toronto and Ottawa, there are regularly large numbers of people applying for the police and fire departments. These people take a number of tests and wind up placing on a numerical list as to who places higher. Left leaning city councils in Toronto and Ottawa decided that they would bump up visible minority and female candidates who had passed the tests, and hire them ahead of all the white males who had finished before them. This is not exactly a secret as the decisions were well-publicized.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then get the fuck out of Canada if you're that much paranoiac

Yes, we will be once we retire. We're still making money atm...no I don't cash a government cheque, I work for a living and I live outside the city so I at least get the illusion that this is still my country.

It's really sad that white people are treated much better in black majority nations then they are at home isn't it? Do they treat white people very well because we have money when we go there?

Probably, I have no delusions there. If all it takes is some money for me to be treated the way I deserve to be treated I'll gladly move to a poorer nation in order to receive the respect I deserve.

I think the tensions could have been much lower. Our policies deliberately make a point of identifying people as parts of certain ethnic or racial groups. If we were all just Canadians, and all received exactly the same rights and privileges and treatment, there would be no source of tensions, and they would disappear over time. Perhaps not completely gone yet, but on their way out. But as it is, our institutionalized racism prevents any healing.

If we were all treated as equals whites would get the majority of the jobs due to our intellectual superiority and ambition. If this weren't true then why do minorities need so much bloody help? ( I'm being incredulous for the thick ones out there)

If they're just as smart as we are then they would be able to compete in an unbiased playing field but they are constantly given a hand out, pandered to and given the job for quota's sake while sometimes a more/better qualified white person is passed over. Reverse racism at its finest.

I have a feeling you have never seen such evidence because you refuse to see evidence that conflicts with your rigidly ideological world view.

In most Canadian cities that I'm aware of, certainly including Toronto and Ottawa, there are regularly large numbers of people applying for the police and fire departments. These people take a number of tests and wind up placing on a numerical list as to who places higher. Left leaning city councils in Toronto and Ottawa decided that they would bump up visible minority and female candidates who had passed the tests, and hire them ahead of all the white males who had finished before them. This is not exactly a secret as the decisions were well-publicized.

I don't see al ot of cops that are Black or Arabs in Montreal. You're are still speaking about rumours, stuff that you heard on tv, a couple of anecdotes, bla bla bla bla bal.

Red Neck

Yes, we will be once we retire. We're still making money atm...no I don't cash a government cheque, I work for a living and I live outside the city so I at least get the illusion that this is still my country.

It's really sad that white people are treated much better in black majority nations then they are at home isn't it? Do they treat white people very well because we have money when we go there?

Probably, I have no delusions there. If all it takes is some money for me to be treated the way I deserve to be treated I'll gladly move to a poorer nation in order to receive the respect I deserve.

What about the Natives, are they in their country ? This country is the country of Donatello, Mohamed, Slobodan, Mike, Pierre, John, Ismael, Eduardo, Lee and cie.

If you don't feel at home than you must be intolerant and/or a red neck. If you want to have a White country, go live in Iceland.

You pathetic Red Neck, racist.

If we were all treated as equals whites would get the majority of the jobs due to our intellectual superiority and ambition. If this weren't true then why do minorities need so much bloody help? ( I'm being incredulous for the thick ones out there)

If they're just as smart as we are then they would be able to compete in an unbiased playing field but they are constantly given a hand out, pandered to and given the job for quota's sake while sometimes a more/better qualified white person is passed over. Reverse racism at its finest.

Intellectual superiority??? You're 100% ignorant. Immigrants that come here have more degrees and are well educated. You think it's easy to come to Canada? Of course you'll say yes because you're a red neck

You must believe that Black people are genetically less intelligent than Whites.

You are a red neck, you're lucky to have Internet so you can say your bullshit online. The same bullshit that you could not say on the streets because you don't have the balls to.

Idiot and Ignorant red neck you are

Edited by monkeyman

Intellectual superiority??? You're 100% ignorant, look at the numbers, there is more immigrants with degrees than Canadians.

You must believe that black people are genetically less intelligent than Whites.

You are a red neck, you're lucky to have Internet so you can say your bullshit online. The same bullshit that you could not say in the streets because you don't have the balls to.

Idiot and Ignorant red neck you are

You obviously missed my bracketed comment, I'm not surprised mind you. Ok we'll keep this game going then...

If minorities are just as smart as whitey then why do minorities need so much help? Why do they need to be given jobs ahead of a white person even though a white person may be more/better qualified?

I've seen this many times. Please explain for me.

Red neck doesn't equal racist. Just thought you should know.

I live in an affluent area we like to separate ourselves from the rest and live peacefully and quietly. Around here the streets are quiet after 8 or 9pm.

Edited by Mr.Canada

If minorities are just as smart as whitey then why do minorities need so much help? Why do they need to be given jobs ahead of a white person even though a white person may be more/better qualified?

#1, it's not the MAJORITY OF MINORITIES THAT DO THAT.

#2, SOME MINORITIES ARE JUST LAZY that's how things are, some people come here and they take advantage of our generous social system.

#3 THESE QUOTAS ARE THERE TO PREVENT DICRIMINATION (YES IT CREATES SOME ALSO WHICH IS NOT PERFECT). But if a Black person is welll qualified, a red neck like you will chose the WHITE ONE BEFORE even if he's less qualified, because you're a red neck. That's how things are.

It's funny how you complain about QUOTAS and you don,t say a word about MANY PEOPLE THAT CAN'T GET A GOOD JOB because they are from a MINORITY, I guess this doesn't happen and it's just an anecdote.

Keep whining

#1, it's not the MAJORITY OF MINORITIES THAT DO THAT.

#2, SOME MINORITIES ARE JUST LAZY that's how things are, some people come here and they take advantage of our generous social system.

#3 THESE QUOTAS ARE THERE TO PREVENT DICRIMINATION (YES IT CREATES SOME ALSO WHICH IS NOT PERFECT). But if a Black person is welll qualified, a red neck like you will chose the WHITE ONE BEFORE even if he's less qualified, because you're a red neck. That's how things are.

It's funny how you complain about QUOTAS and you don,t say a word about MANY PEOPLE THAT CAN'T GET A GOOD JOB because they are from a MINORITY, I guess this doesn't happen and it's just an anecdote.

Keep whining

It should be the best man/women for the job not have any quota's at all.

If the "minority"( I use this in brackets because in Toronto/ Vancouver the so called "minorities arein fact the majority) is just as smart as the "white" candidate then why do they need so much help yet "white people" require no help at all?

Are we really that brilliant? If Canada is so racist why don't the "minorities" go live someplace else then?

You obviously missed my bracketed comment, I'm not surprised mind you. Ok we'll keep this game going then...

Red neck doesn't equal racist. Just thought you should know.

I live in an affluent area we like to separate ourselves from the rest and live peacefully and quietly. Around here the streets are quiet after 8 or 9pm.

What do you mean by that ? Minorities are too dirty and noisy for your little person ?

With you it's black or white, you often forget to consider that GRAY is the color.

It should be the best man/women for the job not have any quota's at all.

If the "minority"( I use this in brackets because in Toronto/ Vancouver the so called "minorities arein fact the majority) is just as smart as the "white" candidate then why do they need so much help yet "white people" require no help at all?

Are we really that brilliant? If Canada is so racist why don't the "minorities" go live someplace else then?

I repeat in case you don't understand. QUOTAS ARE THERE NOT BECAUSE MINORITIES ARE LES COMPETENT, IT'S BECAUSE MINORITIES TEND TO FACE DISCRIMINATION WHEN COMES THE TIME TO GET A JOB.

It's sad, but people like you don,t like minorities so they tend to avoid hiring minorities, and on top of that, they go live in the country so they don't deal with the "dirty and bad minorities"

YOUR IDEA IS GREAT REALLY, LET'S COMPENSATE THE TALENT AND THE INTELLIGENCE OF WORKERS. BUT YOU KNOW THAT MINORITIES WILL SUFFER OF DISCRIMIATION, SO WHAT DO WE DO NEXT ?

I repeat in case you don't understand. QUOTAS ARE THERE NOT BECAUSE MINORITIES ARE LES COMPETENT, IT'S BECAUSE MINORITIES TEND TO FACE DISCRIMINATION WHEN COMES THE TIME TO GET A JOB.

It's sad, but people like you don,t like minorities so they tend to avoid hiring minorities, and on top of that, they go live in the country so they don't deal with the "dirty and bad minorities"

YOUR IDEA IS GREAT REALLY, LET'S COMPENSATE THE TALENT AND THE INTELLIGENCE OF WORKERS. BUT YOU KNOW THAT MINORITIES WILL SUFFER OF DISCRIMIATION, SO WHAT DO WE DO NEXT ?

What proof do you have that so called "minorities" suffer discrimination when looking for a job?

Perhaps in the 50's this may have been true but I need proof from at least the year 2005.

Also no need to shout governor I can hear you just fine. Unless you just enjoy being rude for rudeness sake. In that case carry on.

White people are being repogrammed to feel sorry for minorities and always help them. Making constant victims out of them. How will they ever cope in life without that handout is beyond me.

Edited by Mr.Canada

What proof do you have that so called "minorities" suffer discrimination when looking for a job?

Perhaps in the 50's this may have been true but I need proof from at least the year 2005.

Also no need to shout governor I can hear you just fine. Unless you just enjoy being rude for rudeness sake. In that case carry on.

White people are being repogrammed to feel sorry for minorities and always help them. Making constant victims out of them. How will they ever cope in life without that handout is beyond me.

Look at the case of SOHAD MOHAMED THAT CAME FROM KENYA 3 MONTHS LATER AFTER THE CANADIAN GOVERNMENT LET HER DOWN!

That's of course not discrimination!

Anyways, as for me, I'm Canadian but an ethnic minority (not that clear to see though) I always said that I will find a job no matter what, I'm studying to become a teacher and I know that I'll become one and find a job because I'm competent. But it's not the case of all minorities, especially the ones that were not born here.

I think the more pervasive and insidious this attempt at programming becomes the more people will rebel against it. Just like with environmentalism, for example. I for one am convinced that global warming is real, but the constant guilt and self-hatred that they preached to us in university about how evil humans are destroying the world just utterly sickened me and now I couldn't give a damn about the causes of environmentalism.

Look at the case of SOHAD MOHAMED THAT CAME FROM KENYA 3 MONTHS LATER AFTER THE CANADIAN GOVERNMENT LET HER DOWN!

Anyways, as for me, I'm Canadian but an ethnic minority (not that clear to see though) I always said that I will find a job no matter what, I'm studying to become a teacher and I know that I'll become one and find a job because I'm competent. But it's not the case of all minorities, especially the ones that were not born here.

You better hope whoever is hiring you doesn't see your posts here cause you make yourself look quite foolish and I sure wouldn't want to have anyone who thinks like you do anywhere near anyone's kids, let alone teaching them.

Edited by Bonam

To answer your question:

http://www.prlog.org/10242364-ethnic-minor...-in-canada.html THERE YA GO

BY THE WAY, YOU'LL SAY THAT IT'S FALSE, NO MINORITIES ARE DISCRIMINATED OF COURSE, MORE WHITE PEOPLE ARE DISCRIMINATED AND ALL YOUR BULLOCKS!

THEY JUDGE THEM BY THEIR FUCKEN NAME!!!!

It's in 2009, is it too old for you? Mr Xenophobia

Edited by monkeyman

You better hope whoever is hiring you doesn't see your posts here cause you make yourself look quite foolish and I sure wouldn't want to have anyone who thinks like you do anywhere near anyone's kids, let alone teaching them.

Well congratulations for expressing your useless opinion by the way.

I have a simple point,

Ethnic minorities suffer of dicrimination WAY MORE than White Canadians. Of course I must be wrong since someone who's name is John will be discriminatd when he will try to apply for a job and the one that's called Mohamed will have the job right away. Of course this is 100% the case most of the time and not some little exceptions.

You believe what you want to believe

That woman did NOT look like her photo at all imo and I can see why she was delayed in returning. We need to protect Canada from the massive amount of fraud cases coming from Africa trying to sneak in. This is where a lot of fake passports come from.

Bonam, I would say that you're wrong. I haven't seen anything radical that the poster has said.

It's not the radicalness, it's the thought process (or lack thereof), way of speaking, stupid use of all-caps (which indicates yelling in an online context), lack of reason, and the perception of victimhood. A teacher should be one that has good critical thinking and reasoning abilities, can speak well and get their point across, and who instills in children a sense of responsibility, not victimhood.

There is no getting points across to Mr. Canada, because he isn't listening. You seem to agree with him on this issue, and so you don't see the point that the poster is making. I don't agree with all of it, but I see and understand the point.

There is no getting points across to Mr. Canada, because he isn't listening. You seem to agree with him on this issue, and so you don't see the point that the poster is making. I don't agree with all of it, but I see and understand the point.

I also see the point he is making. He's only typed it out in all caps like 20 times. Would be hard to miss. I happen to think that it's irrelevant though. Whether racism exists among a few old employers out there that would rather hire someone white doesn't matter, the new generations are growing up without such prejudices, or at least they would be, but for the government's use of institutionalized racism to advantage minority groups, which only breeds renewed resentment. Quotas and affirmative action are ultimately self-defeating policies, regardless of their intent, because they perpetuate the perception of "otherness", the notions of victimhood, and breed resentment. Not to mention their inherent unfairness, which in a just society would be grounds enough to abolish them.

Edited by Bonam

That woman did NOT look like her photo at all imo and I can see why she was delayed in returning. We need to protect Canada from the massive amount of fraud cases coming from Africa trying to sneak in. This is where a lot of fake passports come from.

Yeah, she had credit cards, liscence driver, a whole bunch of cards. You really belive that 3 months is the amount of time she had to wait??? CAnadian governmetn called her an imposter.

Man what planet do yo live in????

Even if you saw a White man stabbing a Black guy and yelling "Die Nigger Die, I hate you people" you would still say that he's not racist.

You would even go further and saying that Muslims like to punch people, Mohamed Ali was like that...Give me a break

To answer your question:

http://www.prlog.org/10242364-ethnic-minor...-in-canada.html THERE YA GO

BY THE WAY, YOU'LL SAY THAT IT'S FALSE, NO MINORITIES ARE DISCRIMINATED OF COURSE, MORE WHITE PEOPLE ARE DISCRIMINATED AND ALL YOUR BULLOCKS!

THEY JUDGE THEM BY THEIR FUCKEN NAME!!!!

It's in 2009, is it too old for you? Mr Xenophobia

This proves nothing. Just because a minority doesn't get every job they apply for doesn't mean that it's discrimination. That absurd.

As Bonam has said cursing at people and using all capital letters, denoting yelling, is extremely rude. No one else is yelling or swearing at you so try to control yourself. What is it they say about swearing being the last gasp of a person losing an argument or some such...hrm seems to fit here.

It's not the radicalness, it's the thought process (or lack thereof), way of speaking, stupid use of all-caps (which indicates yelling in an online context), lack of reason, and the perception of victimhood. A teacher should be one that has good critical thinking and reasoning abilities, can speak well and get their point across, and who instills in children a sense of responsibility, not victimhood.

I'm sorry if English isn't my first language and I USE CAPS LOCK! Perception of victimhood??? What planet do you live in.

You're saying that White people are SOOOOOOOOOOOO discriminated in CAnada, I say that minorities are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO discriminated in CAnada.

Lack of reason? Of course no minorities suffer for discrimination, now I'll be as dumb as you are!