Should we adopt two-tier health care?

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beware of anyone who thinks Canada owes them a free lunch, regardless of where they were born.

My eyes are clear on that one - sitting in a clinic I saw a very bitter Muslim..He sat there as an immigrant - looking at me with distain and hate..yet he wants our system to keep him strong and healthy. It took a lot of effort to build up this nation - the bank towers down town - my father poured the foundations - the church pews and pulpit..he carved them..the homes of many - he built them - the local hospital north of our town - he applied his own hands that place..he helped with the construction of it also - and he died in that hospital..there was no free lunch for him - nor did he expect it - He assimulated and was grateful to the nation. Those that think Canada is a an open free for all non-nation to be plundered will be shocked when the hammer comes down - They assume our kindenss is foolishness - they also underestimate our ability to lay down the law...We can be harsh when the times comes.

Canadian immigration policy is done out of a democratic process of which I'm a participant.

That reminds me of the illegals coming up from Mexico who quote the American constitution as an aid to their migration..yet they are not citizens. It's like coming into my home and like a child forcing me to adopt you..It's my choice and not your right to invade...or use our laws improperly.

That reminds me of the illegals coming up from Mexico who quote the American constitution as an aid to their migration..yet they are not citizens. It's like coming into my home and like a child forcing me to adopt you..It's my choice and not your right to invade...or use our laws improperly.

But people doesn't choose to be sick.

But people doesn't choose to be sick.

Some of them do make that choice - the mind and spirit control the body to a great degree - There are negative people who are so stubborn and hopless they make themselves sick. You can attempt to teach them to stay well by they refuse to listen - I guess that is an illness in itself.

Some of them do make that choice - the mind and spirit control the body to a great degree - There are negative people who are so stubborn and hopless they make themselves sick. You can attempt to teach them to stay well by they refuse to listen - I guess that is an illness in itself.

Choosing sickness is indeed already a mental disorder. Try again!

Choosing sickness is indeed already a mental disorder. Try again!

Yes an many are ill - it's common - almost the norm..."Try again" ? For a communist you sure like to use competition like a capitalist. :lol: I am not here to compete..I don't believe in it - Capitalist believe that competition brings out the best- I don't believe that...sounds like you do.

Yes an many are ill - it's common - almost the norm..."Try again" ? For a communist you sure like to use competition like a capitalist. :lol: I am not here to compete..I don't believe in it - Capitalist believe that competition brings out the best- I don't believe that...sounds like you do.

To really heal, a tipping point has to (reluctantly) be reached.

Edited by benny

To really heal, a tipping point has to (reluctantly) be reached.

Now you are talking like a communist - about reaching critial mass - and violent revolution---no..you do not approach the "tipping point" You seek adventure - revolution and violence...you are no different than the thrill seeking Dick Cheney....amazing - the similarity between communist and capitialist - both are extremist willing to kill......."There are violent men that try to take heaven by force" - sorry benny neither you or the capitialist are welcome beyond these gates...you are the same....talk to you later -------but.....extremists are thrill seekers...I don't need screaming monkies with wings in my utopia...find another universe.

Now you are talking like a communist - about reaching critial mass - and violent revolution---no..you do not approach the "tipping point" You seek adventure - revolution and violence...you are no different than the thrill seeking Dick Cheney....amazing - the similarity between communist and capitialist - both are extremist willing to kill......."There are violent men that try to take heaven by force" - sorry benny neither you or the capitialist are welcome beyond these gates...you are the same....talk to you later -------but.....extremists are thrill seekers...I don't need screaming monkies with wings in my utopia...find another universe.

Universal health care is communism, two-tier health care is capitalism.

Universal health care is communism, two-tier health care is capitalism.

You can have your universal communist health care - in time it will evolve into a two teir system anyway. Once one doctor likes Boris better than Ivan - Ivan is goes to the bottom on the waiting list and Boris gets the MRI - You can't stop that - doctors are humans and they will take care of their own first - If you look and act like second tier then thats what you are going to get _ You either know how to handle burecrats or you don't. YOU benny under communism will fall to the lowest teir - because a man with a higher degree of skill and education will not like the colour of your skin - green with envy.

Guest Oldcrow

Guess I'm a strange one. The Health system to me works just fine. I'm a senior, I just get peeved at the wait times. Of course I'm use to the old Canadian Politicians crap of promises and no delivery.

My wife is American, with Medicare and Blue Cross, she doesn't hesitate to see the Doctors or Hospitals in the US.

I've seen her call the Doctor and go see her that afternoon. I seen make an appointment for a MRI or Cat Scan, gets it done in a matter of days. Not Months like we have to wait..

You can have your universal communist health care - in time it will evolve into a two teir system anyway. Once one doctor likes Boris better than Ivan - Ivan is goes to the bottom on the waiting list and Boris gets the MRI - You can't stop that - doctors are humans and they will take care of their own first - If you look and act like second tier then thats what you are going to get _ You either know how to handle burecrats or you don't. YOU benny under communism will fall to the lowest teir - because a man with a higher degree of skill and education will not like the colour of your skin - green with envy.

Capitalism tries in vain to regulate terror; communism accepts terror for what it is: the main human's drive. Under a communist regime, doctors will be making their decisions based solely on terror, not on favouritism.

There you have it folks.....any questions? :lol:

Yah BC, I have a question. Why do you so desperately want to put down our system in order to raise your shabby monsterous one up? Why not improve your system in steady of degrading ours? Ghandi said - to para-phrase.."It is a small man that finds his self esteem in the belittlment of others."