Another Liberal Conspiracy?

http://www.thehilltimes.ca/members/login.p...h_wing/&c=2

A contentious debate over whether the federal Conservative Party should have a youth wing has been revived, with a recent slew of Facebook groups cropping up to argue both sides.

Conservative Party members on Facebook recently started receiving multiple and aggressive friend requests and messages from someone pushing for the creation of a youth wing. This led some Tories who oppose the idea to start a group called 'No Youth Wing,' that counts Parliament Hill staffers among its membership. This in turn sparked the creation of a group called 'Fire CPC Staffers in the "No Youth Wing" Group,' which asserted that Hill staffers oppose the creation of a youth wing because it would create a new program for training staff and they don't want more competition for jobs within the party. Last week the cyber-debate was starting to get nasty, with accusations of "identity theft," "defamatory rhetoric," and rumblings that mischievous Liberals were surreptitiously trying to inflame the situation. 'The No Youth Wing' Group has 124 members and the 'Fire CPC Staffers in the "No Youth Wing" Group,' has 54 members.

Yeesh, even the internal divisions in the Conservative party are the fault of the Liberals.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, for the most part, that's precisely what they. Liberal shills, PRETENDING to be Conservatives, signing up to these groups just to try to promote the illusion of discontent.

I find it all rather amusing.

Those rascally Liberals are so well organized.

I think the young Liberals get scared when they see other youth organizations on the block.

My thinking is that most people are going to know if the person trying to get them to join a Facebook group are fellow party members.

However, if you feel like accusing, go right ahead.

It feel like a delusional claim.

Seems to be more of a slow news month for Dobbin. Some of his topic creations are definite cures for insomnia. I swear to God that the "Harper burned his toast this morning" thread isn't too far off.

I guess we could go to the Obama is not an American thread. 58% of Republicans now believe he isn't an American. Keep working at it and you can it to 100%! Make it the main campaign issue!

Edited by jdobbin

Is that why you wrote about a gay pride parade and NDP premier in one of the floats?

Well he was leading the parade and he was the first Premier ever to march in it. It was on the front page of one of the 5 major regional news paper across Canada and yes we really have very little to talk about during the summer. Besides Jack defending our medical system.

Is he back from the U.S. doing that?

He has been back from the US. I gave you schedule last week when Iggy went missing, and you claimed the same for Jack even though he has been hitting across the country this summer pretty well. Although he is writing editorials in the US media and Unlike some other leader it isn't about how the Iraq war is the bees knees it is about how our medical system works.

Slow news week eh?

Considering the "youth wing" thing came and went weeks ago, and hardly raised so much as a "huh?" in Tory circles, I'd say so.

The full story is, one guy who is not any more involved in the party than he bought a $10 membership thought a youth wing might be a good idea, there really wasn't much interest and most people ignored him, then that guy started raising a fuss, and Liberal hacks decided to try to invent a controversy over it using made-up Facebook groups. That's literally all there is, and it was over weeks ago.

Specifically because this is much ado about literally nothing, I expect Liberals to keep pushing this it. The fully fabricated in-fighting meme is their favorite.

I found another story that could be gaged as a slow news story about Ottawa and the sewage spill that is very close to the PM home. http://www.vancouversun.com/news/sewage+sp...0599/story.html

This is off topic, but as an Ottawa resident, believe me this is not a slow news day story around here. This is not the first time this has happened. Local residents are very concerned about the amount of raw sewage that has made its way into the Ottawa River.

A faulty regulator caused 1.7 million gallons of raw sewage to flow into Canada's Ottawa River, closing two Petrie Island beaches, officials said.

---

The same regulator was blamed for a 26 million-gallon discharge in 2006. The federal government fined the city $560,000 for that sewage spill.

Meanwhile, city officials said 5.5 million gallons of combined raw sewage and rain flowed into the river after Wednesday's storm, bringing the year's discharge of untreated sewage mixed with rain to more than 195 million gallons, the Sun reported.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2009/08/01/Raw...47621249155294/

City officials and staff can't seem to fix the problem and we're paying for it in more ways than one.

The PM and his family are no less or no more inconvenienced than local residents by this event.

Now, back to the scheduled topic. :)

Specifically because this is much ado about literally nothing, I expect Liberals to keep pushing this it. The fully fabricated in-fighting meme is their favorite.

And I fully expect Liberals to get the blame for anything that happen with Tories.

I guess we could go to the Obama is not an American thread.

You mean the thread created by you? :lol:

58% of Republicans now believe he isn't an American.

Now you've resorted to lying again. Stop the lying, liar.

Keep working at it and you can it to 100%! Make it the main campaign issue!

Actually, if you read the thread, I agreed that Obama was born in America, and is an American citizen.

It's kind of sad what you've turned into. :(

You mean the thread created by you? :lol:

I was referring to the other threads in this forum.

Now you've resorted to lying again. Stop the lying, liar

Have you not seen the poll?

http://www.politico.com/blogs/glennthrush/...born_in_US.html

Shocker poll from Kos/Research2000 today.

A whopping 58 percent of Republicans either think Barack Obama wasn't born in the US (28 percent) or aren't sure (30 percent). A mere 42 percent think he was.

That means a majority of Republicans polled either don't know about -- or don't believe the seemingly incontrovertible evidence Obama's camp has presented over and over and over that he was born in Hawaii in '61.

Once again you are wrong. Just as you are always wrong. Just as you will continue to be wrong.

Or is just lying?

Actually, if you read the thread, I agreed that Obama was born in America, and is an American citizen.

That would almost make you a Democrat.

It's kind of sad what you've turned into. :(

It's kind of sad what you've always been.

Edited by jdobbin

Yes I have. You're lying. Just admit it, and we can all move on.

I'm lying that 58% of Republicans believe Obama is not American?

http://www.politico.com/blogs/glennthrush/...born_in_US.html

Shocker poll from Kos/Research2000 today.

A whopping 58 percent of Republicans either think Barack Obama wasn't born in the US (28 percent) or aren't sure (30 percent). A mere 42 percent think he was.

That means a majority of Republicans polled either don't know about -- or don't believe the seemingly incontrovertible evidence Obama's camp has presented over and over and over that he was born in Hawaii in '61.

You are out of your mind.

Edited by jdobbin