Canadian Defends Anti-Medicare Ad

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, as long as you have the money, you can go off campus. That means Canadians who have money can, if they choose, go off campus. Or, if they're not too desperate for lunch, they can wait here and get served free.

Lunch at school wasn't "free" unless your family was on the dole, and your health care isn't free either. But the wait is priceless!

Americans who have money can go off campus.

Students who want money should get a job...just like I did.

Americans who don't have money - starve. And people like you could not possibly care less. It's a very Dickensian attitude.

Bullshit.....Americans have a better "food" safety net than you do.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

And your children die in the streets because you can't afford to treat them for basic illnesses.

Bullshit again...they are more likely to die in the streets from gunshot wounds. In Canada, they die from incompetent infectious disease control (e.g. SARS), or piss poor potable water treatment.

And then you wave the flag and trumpet this as a great achievement for freedom and capitalism.

It is....so much so, that another 25,000 Canadians will join the party.....just like my Canuck neighbor.

Reprise: 305,000,000 Americans.....34,000,000 Canadians.....I leave the math to you.

Lunch at school wasn't "free" unless your family was on the dole, and your health care isn't free either. But the wait is priceless!

We just have more generous schools than you, as we're a more generous society.

Students who want money should get a job...just like I did.

Our society prefers students study and learn things.

Bullshit.....Americans have a better "food" safety net than you do.

Americans have virtually no "food" safety net because Americans like you consider that to be unAmerican. It's more American to say "every man for himself" and let the other guy's children die so you can buy a bigger TV.

Bullshit again...they are more likely to die in the streets from gunshot wounds.

Yeah, okay, you be proud of that, hoss. Of course, that's only the ones who survive, given you have the highest infant mortality rate in the industrialized world.

In Canada, they die from incompetent infectious disease control (e.g. SARS), or piss poor potable water treatment.

Water quality is generally higher in Canada than in the US. And most of those who died of SARS were Asians in Toronto who had come back from holidays abroad or were in contact with them. Sounds to me like it was fairly well contained.

It is....so much so, that another 25,000 Canadians will join the party.....just like my Canuck neighbor.

Reprise: 305,000,000 Americans.....34,000,000 Canadians.....I leave the math to you.

Are you saying that India and China are hugely better nations than the United States because they have many times your population?

We just have more generous schools than you, as we're a more generous society.

Then I wonder why more Canadians head south than Amaericans going north. "Generosity" isn't a free lunch.

Our society prefers students study and learn things.

So they go to the "states" for post secondary education...just like Michael Ignatieff.

Americans have virtually no "food" safety net because Americans like you consider that to be unAmerican. It's more American to say "every man for himself" and let the other guy's children die so you can buy a bigger TV.

More Americans receive "food stamps" than Canadians...the program is quite popular these days.

Yeah, okay, you be proud of that, hoss. Of course, that's only the ones who survive, given you have the highest infant mortality rate in the industrialized world.

I am proud of that.....wimps simpering about guns are pathetic.

Water quality is generally higher in Canada than in the US. And most of those who died of SARS were Asians in Toronto who had come back from holidays abroad or were in contact with them. Sounds to me like it was fairly well contained.

Sure...what do you care...they were not "White". Same as the poor water quality for First Nations....not "white"...so who cares...screw them.

Are you saying that India and China are hugely better nations than the United States because they have many times your population?

No, their emmigration rates to the USA are also very high. Let me guess...Canada just has poorer weather..LOL!

No, their emmigration rates to the USA are also very high. Let me guess...Canada just has poorer weather..LOL!

Probably the number #1 reason why given the two, they go south. I mean hey, If I was moving for Calcutte, you think given a choice between relatives in Fort Fred Mcmurray or relatives in Austin which would you go to in December?

Probably the number #1 reason why given the two, they go south. I mean hey, If I was moving for Calcutte, you think given a choice between relatives in Fort Fred Mcmurray or relatives in Austin which would you go to in December?

For reference, we have to look at the life of Norman Bethune; he would not be a hero if he had not moved all his life and he would not be an outstanding surgeon if he would not have been attracted by butcheries.

Then I wonder why more Canadians head south than Amaericans going north. "Generosity" isn't a free lunch.

Why? It's called w-e-a-t-h-e-r.

More Americans receive "food stamps" than Canadians...the program is quite popular these days.

You do brag about the oddest things.

Alberta for sure.....what good is better weather when there is free health care, hate speech laws, higher taxes, higher prices, and American television available on the dish / cable? LOL! :lol:

Logic isn't your favorite thing anyway....and neither are dependent and independent variables analysis.

For some people, all they need to know is the weather.

Even for you this argument is inane.

Population density throughout the world is related directly to the environment/weather.

The population density of Alaska is about 1 per square mile, indicating that it's a place few choose to live in - despite being part of the good old US of A. Florida, by contrast, is up around 300.

Your boasting about the US having a larger population than Canada is ludicrous, and only serves to make your arguments seem even more spurious and troll-like.

Edited by Argus

Population density throughout the world is related directly to the environment/weather.

The population density of Alaska is about 1 per square mile, indicating that it's a place few choose to live in - despite being part of the good old US of A. Florida, by contrast, is up around 300.

Nope...not even for "free health care". Still, your climate theory does not hold up 100%...Canada trails Sweden by almost one order of magnitude:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_count...ulation_density

Your boasting about the US having a larger population than Canada is ludicrous, and only serves to make your arguments seem even more spurious and troll-like.

Well I know you don't want to count the "non-whites", but even then, the USA still "boasts" a larger population, and that includes Alaska.