Hate Crime in Courtenay, BC

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TrueMetis
racism is an evolutionnary trait found not only in humans but in all animalia as well... it is a deeply rooted instinct of self preservation and defence...

every healthy organism has it... the ones who don't are not here today and have been eaten by the ones who did...

You want to give a source for this? It doesn't make any sense.

we're talking about interracial rape.

U.S. Justice Department 2006 rape statistics:

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/pdf/cvus0602.pdf

Scroll to Table 42. --> 32,443 Whites raped by Blacks, less then 10 Blacks raped by Whites.

98,301 Whites reported being raped by Whites

So a white woman is 3 times more likely to be raped by a white man than by a black man.

I'm losing track of your point, as it appears to me that yours and kimmy's stats both show that the major conclusion is a preponderance of white on white crime.

98,301 Whites reported being raped by Whites

So a white woman is 3 times more likely to be raped by a white man than by a black man.

I'm losing track of your point, as it appears to me that yours and kimmy's stats both show that the major conclusion is a preponderance of white on white crime.

if you able to do basic arithmetics, you'll see that blacks are 5 to 6 times less numerous then whites... combine the fact that most whites don't live near blacks, and also fact that white on white rape is reported more often...

but still though... less then 10 white on black rapes? you don't see anything curious about this?

also could you cite the apge number... I can't find that number

Edited by lictor616

Really? I always thought it was ignorant morons who are racist.

how quick to dehumanize you all are...

It's quite obvious that believe people who hold politically incorrect views on race are worst then pedophiles... do you guys every fantasize of killing racists with your own hands?

Guest TrueMetis
how quick to dehumanize you all are...

It's quite obvious that believe people who hold politically incorrect views on race are worst then pedophiles... do you guys every fantasize of killing racists with your own hands?

Don't know haven't ever actually met a racist in person. Anyway how are ignorant morons not people?

Edited by TrueMetis

Guest TrueMetis
He'd probably end up cursing the race traitor.

If you can go through that movie and still be a racist you're a lost cause.

Edited by TrueMetis

Guest TrueMetis
well ever notice how a swordfish won't mate with a shark? that's racism right there... racism speciesm... call it what you will... every animal does it...

yes animal are racists.

Are you calling Black, Asian, Etc different species?

All those papers are slanted with BS but good for fire-starter! :lol: Doesn't that rich tycoon now in jail own the Citizen? I remember years ago there was this one twisted editor from that paper. I think he's retired now but man that guy was full of it. Does this mean you should call those radical indians "Honky-necks!" :lol:

Up in redneck-land, it is the natives one must watch out for. Natives attacking whites = way too common.

http://www.princegeorgecitizen.com/2009073...us-assault.html

All those papers are slanted with BS but good for fire-starter! :lol: Doesn't that rich tycoon now in jail own the Citizen? I remember years ago there was this one twisted editor from that paper. I think he's retired now but man that guy was full of it. Does this mean you should call those radical indians "Honky-necks!" :lol:

Many Prince George native indians are pretty dumb, violent and ugly. Too much inbreeding.