Red Cross report: Gazans ‘in despair’

dub

hey dancer, how come you quote a comment like you're going to respond to it but you don't?

Keep in mind, most who have lived under an occupation haven't had it as good as the Palestinians.

is that another way for you to excuse the palestinian treatment under the israelis?

i guess, by your definition, hamas' war crimes in the latest conflict is nothing compared to israel's war crimes. that makes what hamas done, excusable?

stop being a war crimes apologist.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't apolgise for what has not happened.

said the holocaust denier?

i guess the red cross, amnesty, HRW and now the UK government are making shit up.

you are apologizing for war crimes. you are no better than the holocaust deniers.

said the holocaust denier?

i guess the red cross, amnesty, HRW and now the UK government are making shit up.

you are apologizing for war crimes. you are no better than the holocaust deniers.

You mean the UK governement has never made stuff up?

Would you like to go on record with that?

You mean the UK governement has never made stuff up?

Would you like to go on record with that?

everyone, including the red cross, amnesty and HRW are making shit up and the IDF has done no wrong. would you like to go on record with that?

i can go on record as saying that israel and the IDF has made stuff up numerous times.

everyone, including the red cross, amnesty and HRW are making shit up and the IDF has done no wrong. would you like to go on record with that?

i can go on record as saying that israel and the IDF has made stuff up numerous times.

As you can no doubt tell, I posted the above before I realized you had made stuff up about the UK goverment.

So you can re pose the question and it would be:

the red cross, amnesty, HRW and now Dub(ious) are making shit up.

As you can no doubt tell, I posted the above before I realized you had made stuff up about the UK goverment.

So you can re pose the question and it would be:

there you have it. you have zero integrity.

3 reputable rights organizations have been called liars by dancer. this, after their investigations and reports. why? because their reports criticize israel.

you are a dishonest person and i'm sure anyone who reads your posts realizes this.

you are a dishonest person and i'm sure anyone who reads your posts realizes this.

I'm dishonest because I point out you attributed a statement to the UK that they didn't make?

What colour is the sky on your home planet?

I'm dishonest because I point out you attributed a statement to the UK that they didn't make?

What colour is the sky on your home planet?

you are a dishonest person because you allow your nationalism to trump honesty. we have 3 human rights organizations who have reported war crimes by israel and you showcase your lack of integrity and disregard for human rights and your ugliness by saying that they're lying.

you are a dishonest person because you allow your nationalism to trump honesty. we have 3 human rights organizations who have reported war crimes by israel and you showcase your lack of integrity and disregard for human rights and your ugliness by saying that they're lying.

I'm afraid you're on the hook on this one. I never said they were lying. I said they make stuff up as in their outlandish interpretations of international law and they admit they are biased..

I'm afraid you're on the hook on this one. I never said they were lying. I said they make stuff up as in their outlandish interpretations of international law and they admit they are biased..

making stuff up = lying

you're a dishonest person and you apologize for war crimes.

the state that amnesty's war crime report was on.

Everything's a war crime as far as amnesty is concerned. As been pointed out by the former director of amnesty, they are in it for publicity and money...their opinions are not proof.

Everything's a war crime as far as amnesty is concerned. As been pointed out by the former director of amnesty, they are in it for publicity and money...their opinions are not proof.

the same guy who you keep wanting to use out of context also agrees that israel has committed war crimes.

facts keep kicking your ass but i'm sure that won't stop you from coming back for more.

the same guy who you keep wanting to use out of context also agrees that israel has committed war crimes.

facts keep kicking your ass but i'm sure that won't stop you from coming back for more.

So if you agree with him on the war crimes, you agree that AI is a fraud?

So if you agree with him on the war crimes, you agree that AI is a fraud?

i didn't say i agree with him or not.

what i agree with are the 3 human rights organizations' reports which conclude that israel has committed war crimes.

i didn't say i agree with him or not.

what i agree with are the 3 human rights organizations' reports which conclude that israel has committed war crimes.

Which is like 3 priests discusiing brain surgery. The priests aren't qualified to do operations and AI, HRW and the Red Cross aren't military experts qualified to rule on war crimes.

Which is like 3 priests discusiing brain surgery. The priests aren't qualified to do operations and AI, HRW and the Red Cross aren't military experts qualified to rule on war crimes.

you make yourself look ridiculous with comments like that.

trapping civilians in their own homes and then using their homes to engage in gunfire has been investigated and the investigation and report have concluded that it has happened. this is not the first time israel has used palestinians as human shields. their own court even ruled that it was unlawful for IDF to conduct such acts after the IDF appealed.

it just happens that israeli soldiers' accounts of using palestinians as human shields in line with the reports from amnesty.

using civilians as human shields is a war crime. one of the war crimes committed by israel.

you still haven't made one comment about the report put out by amnesty. i'm not surprised. you've never been good at responding to facts.

Edited by dub

it just happens that israeli soldiers' accounts of using palestinians as human shields in line with the reports from amnesty.

You mean reports by anonymous commenters whose statements can't be verified?

Yeak that carries a lot of weight...

let me help you guys out to save you some time from typing a response:

dancer - ahh.. the 3 human rights organizations are LYING. the IDF soldiers are lying. the UN resolutions are lying. the facts are lying and the IDF is not. nothing to see here.

bc2004 - it has been reported that canada treats native women badly so that makes the war crimes okay. don't you see it's all the same?

bonam - sometimes some countries have to break the international law to defend themselves....... not that i'm saying israel broke the law because i would never admit any faults of israel but i am unbiased and i only talk about facts and the red cross, amnesty, hrw are all biased.

krusty - i am unbiased and i'm not a war crime apologist. by the way, israel does no wrong.

wulf666 - THEY SHOULD HAVE NUKED ALL OF THEM A-RABS! YEAH!!!!111 .. hey look, a balloon flying in the sky..

DoP - (in response to israel's war crimes) why does hezbollah do a nazi salute? because hezbollah is a nazi. therefore, you are a nazi. haha. :P

....bc2004 - it has been reported that canada treats native women badly so that makes the war crimes okay. don't you see it's all the same?

Of course it's all the same.....the same bullshit. These organizations have to find something to justify their existence and contributions. You are a contributor...right?

Anyway....what is your point...."war crimes" are like any other crime....it's just a lot harder to get a conviction! :lol:

Thing is, anyone can claim an act of war is a war crime. Doesn't make it so.

Consider the case of Margaret Thatcher and the sinking of the Argentinian cruiser, The General Belgrano.

The relatives of the dead went to the European High Court to press the case...and were told no...generally eliminating a threat in wartime isn't considered a crime. Sort of like using white phosphorous...

http://www.latinamericanstudies.org/argentina/belgrano.htm