Reward Offered for Obama's birth certificate

We all know what this affliction is called. What a silly thing this birth certificate nonsense is.

I agree but some people wish proof and, are entitled to have it via an accredited examiner as they are the people who are spoken about in the US constitution. While I find it highly unlikely they will find anything nefarious, the refusal to provide the proof is certainly bullshit on Obama's part as he is required to be a natural born citizen. Why won't he prove it to the people?.

Myself, I'd like to even have proof or some sort of evidence that she left the country around that particular time which seems to be the centerpiece around which this theory is sprung from.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No it does not as his father is non American and, his mother is not 19. Remember I quoted the naturalization criteria and the age of the parent along with history of residency dictated that they had to have spent five years in the US while over the age of 14 in order for him to inherit US citizenship if born abroad.

He is not and she knows this which is why she rushes back.

Or she says that the child was born at home with her mother helping her two days ago and she was resting+ or recovering.

Funny, people have contacted neighbors at the time and nobody remembers the Obamas living at the house they gave as their address in the announcement nor, can anybody verify the hospital he was born at, nor has anybody come forward to say they or their mother or father or wife delivered the president of the USA 47 yars ago. Given the small numbers of black people living in Hawaii at the time, a negro father and son would certainly stand out somewhat in the memories of people.

Or, since no doctor delivered the baby, there is no birth certificate signed by a doctor and, nothing is in the hospital until years later, when this discrepancy is addressed by either Obama himself, or, a routine check by the hospital administrator who then rectify it with say ............. a 1978 live birth certificate and, something like that may well be what is in the vault rather than an origional circ 1961 document signed by the doctor who delivered him or whatever.

As to the idea that there was no document filled by the Bureau of Health in 1961. Let me say it again, the ad in the newspaper was placed by the Bureau of Health, which means the birth had been reported to them, which means a certificate was filled and filed with them.

BTW (1) Nobody can verify the hospital he was born... You know, of course, that no hospital can confirm or deny that they're the place baby Barack was born, because of confidentiality laws.

BTW (2) I don't remember anybody saying they were the doctor who gave birth to Sarah Palin either. Maybe she was born in another country...

BTW (3) Most people don't remember their neighbours from 10 years ago, unless they were friendly or hostile. And of course, any claim by anybody that they knew the Obamas when they were living in that house, the conspiracy theorists would reply "Yeah right, like anybody would remember 47 years later a family that was there less than two years".

BTW (4) I've checked, and indeed baby Barack would not have been a U.S. citizen at birth had he been born in Kenya. Which is a moot point, since he was born in Hawaii.

As to the idea that there was no document filled by the Bureau of Health in 1961. Let me say it again, the ad in the newspaper was placed by the Bureau of Health, which means the birth had been reported to them, which means a certificate was filled and filed with them.

Which could have been phoned into the courtesy office by the idiot clerk after he did Obama's mother the favor.

'BTW (1) Nobody can verify the hospital he was born... You know, of course, that no hospital can confirm or deny that they're the place baby Barack was born, because of confidentiality laws.

BTW (2) I don't remember anybody saying they were the doctor who gave birth to Sarah Palin either. Maybe she was born in another country...

Funny. Palin had a whole family and tons of friends who know that

Sandpoint's first woman GP/surgeon, Dr. Helen Peterson, delivered a 7 pound, 11 ounce baby girl. (Palin)
on
Tuesday, Feb. 11, at 6 p.m
BTW (3) Most people don't remember their neighbours from 10 years ago, unless they were friendly or hostile. And of course, any claim by anybody that they knew the Obamas when they were living in that house, the conspiracy theorists would reply "Yeah right, like anybody would remember 47 years later a family that was there less than two years".

Black men and white women were very uncommon in those days and, even more so in Hawaii as there was very few black people. A mixed couple would stand out anywhere in the US and, even more so in an area where there are few blacks.

BTW (4) I've checked, and indeed baby Barack would not have been a U.S. citizen at birth had he been born in Kenya. Which is a moot point, since he was born in Hawaii.

I also believe he probably was however, cannot say for certain as the proof that he actually was is not available for examination.

That, is what some people wish to make sure of but, they are not permitted to ascertain that their president is qualified to be president and that, is wrong.

canadian .....

Where he was born matters.

Why does he spend tens - possibly hundreds of thousands to conceal this location?

Even today he does this.

Perhaps there is a reason.

Kenya has announced to the world they are his birth place - you can make fun of them as a third world country if you wish - but that makes you either a superior white man from kebec or a racist from kebec.

All it takes is a simple answer and the courts and lawyers and the remainder of the world - that is concerned about this issue - would all be placated.

Instead he spends money to conceal.

Something smells here.

Borg

A quick-and-dirty way to find out if an image has been altered in any way, is to open that image in a Hex (or even simple text) editor.

Note: For those of you not so computer-savvy - images when opened in text editors (like Notepad) show the Hexidecimal code for the image. Computers only understand numbers, so it uses Hexidecimal to represent pairs of Binary numbers. Binary numbers are 1's and 0's. A pattern of these numbers together, represent the image to the computer, which converts it to what you see. Hexidecimal is a way of shortening up Binary sequences.

When an altered (or newly created) image is saved in Photoshop, it (Photoshop) will record basic details about the image depending on how the image-saving preferences are set. You can record additional text into the image, such as copyright information, or even a comment. Often you can find a name or a file number in the details - that will be the person who did the altering - and yes, this appears to be the case with 'Bama certificates and other info - there are signs of altering.

These digital finger prints are easy to follow and you folks need to know this in event YOU want to play around.

I am not attempting to show any supriority or make fun of someone who does not have this knowledge - I only recently acquired it myself and am still working on expanding that knowledge - the fact remains that 'Bama certificate of live birth shows signs of digital altering.

Digital reproductions of the advertisement in the Hawaii paper announcing 'Bama birth show signs of interference.

There are some college pictures of 'Bama in his youth - that may very well not be him as there now appears to have been digital interference.

Even that web site that is - now discredited - Fact Check has been back tracking - some would have the opinion they lied to support 'Bama - might be true and might not be - but they did indeed spread inaccuracte information and were slow to withdraw it.

Perhaps there is no original certificate.

Perhaps Kenya is telling the truth - because they are a third world country does not mean they are necessarily wrong.

Perhaps that is why 'Bama spends the money he does to hide the truth - if there is any truth any more.

However to yell from the tree tops that anyone who questions 'Bama about this is a bad person is simply another smoke screen.

I think this one will not go away - and I think it is going to get really dirty - if only because someone is spending money to PREVENT information from coming out.

Trying to keep a secret when there are millions of people wanting the truth - is like squeezing water - the tighter you grip - the more it slips away

Borg

Edited by Borg

Which could have been phoned into the courtesy office by the idiot clerk after he did Obama's mother the favor.

I am sure glad that you acknowledge the truth. I'd hate to see what it would be if you didn't believe it. :blink:

Funny. Palin had a whole family and tons of friends who know that on

I mentioned a doctor. How often do you see doctors, nurses go public and say "I gave birth to so and so 47 years ago"?

Edited by CANADIEN

canadian .....

Where he was born matters.

Of course it matters. And it is a proven fact he was born in Hawaii. That you and an assortment of disgruntled right-wingers, racists and conspiracy theorists do not accept that doesn't change things.

Why does he spend tens - possibly hundreds of thousands to conceal this location?

Even today he does this.

Perhaps there is a reason.

Yes. He is, rightfully, defending himself against baseless court challenges .

Kenya has announced to the world they are his birth place

And you can of course prove the Government of Kenya has made such an announcement. I mean, you can provide a link to the press announcement, official speech, media interview etc. by authorized representatives of the Kenyan government stating clearly "Barack Hussein Obama II was born in Kenya", right?.

Here's what I found:

From the Web-site of the Vice-President of Kenya

From a Kenyan newspaper

In the first one (and half a dozen speeches posted on his web site), the Vice-President speaks of Obama's Kenyian roots and ancestry. In the article, he is quoted as inviting Americans to visit the country where Obama's FATHER was born.

Does not look to me like he's saying Obama was born in Kenya.

you can make fun of them as a third world country if you wish - but that makes you either a superior white man from kebec or a racist from kebec.

But I don't wish to make fun of them, nor do have any reason to make fun of them. I'll make fun of you and your childish attempt at insulting me about a province I am not from, instead.

All it takes is a simple answer and the courts and lawyers and the remainder of the world - that is concerned about this issue - would all be placated.

The answer HAS been provided.

A quick-and-dirty way to find out if an image has been altered in any way, is to open that image in a Hex (or even simple text) editor.

Note: For those of you not so computer-savvy - images when opened in text editors (like Notepad) show the Hexidecimal code for the image. Computers only understand numbers, so it uses Hexidecimal to represent pairs of Binary numbers. Binary numbers are 1's and 0's. A pattern of these numbers together, represent the image to the computer, which converts it to what you see. Hexidecimal is a way of shortening up Binary sequences.

When an altered (or newly created) image is saved in Photoshop, it (Photoshop) will record basic details about the image depending on how the image-saving preferences are set. You can record additional text into the image, such as copyright information, or even a comment. Often you can find a name or a file number in the details - that will be the person who did the altering - and yes, this appears to be the case with 'Bama certificates and other info - there are signs of altering.

These digital finger prints are easy to follow and you folks need to know this in event YOU want to play around.

I am not attempting to show any supriority or make fun of someone who does not have this knowledge - I only recently acquired it myself and am still working on expanding that knowledge - the fact remains that 'Bama certificate of live birth shows signs of digital altering.

And other people with the same knowledge have stated it is not a fake. The difference is, outside evidence supports the contention that the document is legit.

But hey, feel free to believe that the Barack campaign, with tens of million of dollars, would produce a forgery so bad about everyone with above average computer knowledge would detect it.

Digital reproductions of the advertisement in the Hawaii paper announcing 'Bama birth show signs of interference.

Same thing. The newspaper is available on microfilm in probably few hundreds libraries in the U.S. Why has noone put on the Web a copy of the page in question "without the tampering". Could it be because they won't bother checking, or that indeed the page shows the exact information as has been reported?

Even that web site that is - now discredited - Fact Check has been back tracking - some would have the opinion they lied to support 'Bama - might be true and might not be - but they did indeed spread inaccuracte information and were slow to withdraw it.

Bizarre, went to their web site and did not find anything by them of the sort.

Perhaps there is no original certificate.

I have put s link to a press release from the Department of Health of the State of Hawaii stating there IS an original certificate in their files.

Perhaps Kenya is telling the truth - because they are a third world country does not mean they are necessarily wrong.

See my last posting. I believe the Vice-President of Kenya IS saying the truth.

I can honestly state I did not follow this up to check veracity - howevr it was sent to me via a fairly reliable source:

"Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation has released the results of their investigation of Obama’s campaign spending. This study estimates that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds in the past year with eleven law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his personal records. Mr. Kreep indicated that the investigation is still ongoing but that the final report will be provided to the U.S. attorney general, Eric Holder. Mr. Holder has refused to comment on the matter. "

Borg

Of course it matters. And it is a proven fact he was born in Hawaii. That you and an assortment of disgruntled right-wingers, racists and conspiracy theorists do not accept that doesn't change things.

I'm not a disgrutled right winger and I also see no proof. A 2007 document sayng he was born in Hawaii m9ight cut it for you but certainly does not satisfy me 100%.

The answer HAS been provided.

But not proven to the satisfaction of anybody who questions it.

And other people with the same knowledge have stated it is not a fake. The difference is, outside evidence supports the contention that the document is legit.

But hey, feel free to believe that the Barack campaign, with tens of million of dollars, would produce a forgery so bad about everyone with above average computer knowledge would detect it.

I doubt the Obama campaign have dealt with this directly to any degree. And, I'm willing to bet Obama has not even seen the origional which is in the vault having relied al his life on people who do not question his place of birth.

I have put s link to a press release from the Department of Health of the State of Hawaii stating there IS an original certificate in their files.

I'm sure there is but, what does it say and what is the date of it? And, is it a document that is 47 years old? Not a lot to ask for is it?

And it never would be...best he ignore it...just as he's been doing.

Sure it would be. If the signature is the same as all the ones from that era, the number is close to those of those born at approximately the same time and year, the paper is the same, the print is the same and so on and forth I can't see there being any problem as there would be, with as much certainty as possible - proven.

As for best to be ignoring it, if I were an American I would be hopping mad that the constitution was just trampled on, even though it really doesn't matter as I'm sure Obama's loyalties are to the US rather than another country.But considering he is a public figure and has not produced the necessary document to those whom question it's authenticity, I believe that this goes beyond an individual's rights to privacy as he is required by the constitution to be a natural born American Citizen. IOn any case, he certainly does like to publicize classified information so this really isn't that big of a leap.

Do you believe that the constitution of the US should be trampled on whenever somebody doesn't feel like producing documents to prove they are who they say they are to people who question it?

Do you believe that the constitution of the US should be trampled on whenever somebody doesn't feel like producing documents to prove they are who they say they are to people who question it?

Do you believe that Obama would have been allowed to become President if he didn't meet the constitutional requirements?

Do you believe that Obama would have been allowed to become President if he didn't meet the constitutional requirements?

Nope but I also don't believe anybody actually looked and instead, just assumed he met that particular one. That is why some people are wanting the verification from a qualified and impartial historical document examiner. If the document is found lacking then that means little except it is not an actual legitimate birth certificate. If it is found in order then it would finish any argument these people have so, it is, if all things are equal, in Mr Obama's favor to release it to somebody all parties deem qualified to examine it.

Nope but I also don't believe anybody actually looked and instead, just assumed he met that particular one.

Honestly? You honestly believe that NO ONE in the entire US bureaucracy, in the White House, in the Secret Service, in the CIA, in the NSA, in the FBI, in the Senate, in the HoR, etc, etc, checked on the issue? Really?

I have a hard time believing that they didn't.

Honestly? You honestly believe that NO ONE in the entire US bureaucracy, in the White House, in the Secret Service, in the CIA, in the NSA, in the FBI, in the Senate, in the HoR, etc, etc, checked on the issue? Really?

I have a hard time believing that they didn't.

When would they have done the vetting? When he was in charge of various charities? None of them reuired him to be natural born. When he became a senator? That also did not require that he be natural born. When he became a Presidential nominee? Didn't happen then either as nobody has come forward to say they released the document to anybody so, who and when was the original released to an examiner?

Didn't happen then either as nobody has come forward to say they released the document to anybody so, who and when was the original released to an examiner?

Actually, we don't know that it didn't happen and I would be quite surprised if every person that becomes President (or even makes it to being on the ballot) doesn't get checked for constitutionality.

Actually, we don't know that it didn't happen and I would be quite surprised if every person that becomes President (or even makes it to being on the ballot) doesn't get checked for constitutionality.

Evidently, those who have brought this matter forward in a court of law have no knowledge of any such examination. And, if you have proof, then let's see it.

Dealing in assumptions is not proof of anything and, that is what the entire issue is all about.

I can honestly state I did not follow this up to check veracity - howevr it was sent to me via a fairly reliable source:

"Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation has released the results of their investigation of Obama’s campaign spending. This study estimates that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds in the past year with eleven law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his personal records. Mr. Kreep indicated that the investigation is still ongoing but that the final report will be provided to the U.S. attorney general, Eric Holder. Mr. Holder has refused to comment on the matter. "

Borg

I have a problem with the use of campaign fund for the purpose of defending Mr. Obama's against the suits, since they were about him, not his campaign management. But tha's secondary.

Each and every of the suit have been dismissed so far.. ALL OF THEM.

In at least one case, Hollister vs Soetero, the plaintiffs were told, in court, by the judge, that they were waisting the court's time. One of the lawyers was ordered to demonstrate why he should not be forced to reimburse Obama's legal fees.

Another lawyer in that suit, Philip J. Berg, is a Democrat abd former Deputy Attorney General pf Pennsylvia, who also launched is own suit against Obama, was successfully for malpractice by some of clients in 2005, and who was the lawyer in an unsuccessful 2004 suit seeking a RICO indictment against George W.. Bush, George Bush Sr., the United States and a total of 156 people and organizations for being the ones who destroyed World Trade Centre (the charges ranged from murder to... abducting women and children and selling them for sex (!))

The plaintiff in another suit, Andy Martin, has a history of vaxatious lawsuits.

Another one sued to have not Obama, but also John McCain and a third-party candidate disqualified from running.

And Obama should not defend himself?

I'm not a disgrutled right winger and I also see no proof. A 2007 document sayng he was born in Hawaii m9ight cut it for you but certainly does not satisfy me 100%.

What cuts it for me is a legal document issued by the Department of Health of the State of Hawaii in accordance with the laws, regulations and procedures of the State of Hawaii, that is deemed by law to be proof of the birth reported on it, and is being accepted as such by numerous state and U.S. federal agencies.

What helps, of course, is the fact that there is no logical reason to believe any of the theories put forward on why we should not accept this document as a proof that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

I'm sure there is but, what does it say and what is the date of it?

What does it say? That Barack Hussein Obama II was born in Honolulu. If it didn't say that, the State of Hawaii would not have issued a certification staing it.

te disqualified from running.

And Obama should not defend himself?

He may yet have to as the case is still very much alive.

It's interesting that Judge Robertson refers to Obama as being 'Native Born.' I mean, he has seen the documentation? If he has then possibly he might wish to explain what all is in it that allows him to make a determination without listening to the case and seeing the evidence. Unless of course, like everybody else, he has not, and, like some here, just bases what he wishes to be fact on assumption, a dangerous thing to do when one is in a position of power.

As for best to be ignoring it, if I were an American I would be hopping mad that the constitution was just trampled on.

Mobody has trampled on the Constitution. PERIOD.

All candidates to the Presidency of the United States have to be natural born citizens, and Barack Obama has produced a document that legally proves that he was born in Hawaii. He therefore meets thie citizenship requirement and he has provided a document that proves he meets the requirement. PERIOD.

He HAS provided the proof. PERIOD.

What cuts it for me is a legal document issued by the Department of Health of the State of Hawaii in accordance with the laws, regulations and procedures of the State of Hawaii, that is deemed by law to be proof of the birth reported on it, and is being accepted as such by numerous state and U.S. federal agencies.

What helps, of course, is the fact that there is no logical reason to believe any of the theories put forward on why we should not accept this document as a proof that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

What does it say? That Barack Hussein Obama II was born in Honolulu. If it didn't say that, the State of Hawaii would not have issued a certification staing it.

There you go assuming things. What is required is the original birth certificate signed and made up at or about the time of his birth in Hawaii, not some 2007 document that says there is one there in a vault somewhere.

Really, is that so much to ask one guy who is going to lead a public life for the next four to eight years in the most powerful position on the planet?

What is required is the original birth certificate signed and made up at or about the time of his birth in Hawaii

Evidently, the people who decided that he was eligible to be President were satisfied with evidence.

Evidently, the people who decided that he was eligible to be President were satisfied with evidence.

Which people would that be? I doubt any of them even saw the document he is being asked to produce. And now, a small group of people wish to make sure the constitution is being adhered to by seeing a simple document an, it seems the entire US government, legal system and, people such as yourself are against that little piece of paper being looked at closely,

Unless of course, you can name a document expert who has verified this certificate. After all, this isn't a certification for running a moped, it's the President of the USA and everybody is just assuming?