Old tax may be death of TFSA

Now you are in denial. This is what the court machinations are all about now.

The sight of Gomery acting partisan has been addressed by the federal court.

The Liberals survive. The same can't be said for the PCs which Mulroney destroyed.

Funny that was it wasn't Justice Gomery talking though was it, nor was the higher courts decision as widely remebered by the general public, JC sitting in that chair is burned into the general public memory.

Do you think I sound like Red Tory PEECEEr to you? That party needed to die they were as bad as the liberal party.

The liberals survive on government handouts take those away and they would be bankrupt. The NDP and CPC could survive on their donations alone, but not the liberals.

Edited by Alta4ever

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The NDP and CPC could survive on their donations alone, but not the liberals.

I'm not sure that's so true given that they now have a leader who can raise money. If they still are low on money now, that won't last. They are taking many actions to address it from what I have heard (consultants, funding drives, etc).

I'm not sure that's so true given that they now have a leader who can raise money. If they still are low on money now, that won't last. They are taking many actions to address it from what I have heard (consultants, funding drives, etc).

Why wasn't Iggy raising money over the last 3 years?

Funny that was it wasn't Justice Gomery talking though was it, nor was the higher courts decision as widely remebered by the general public, JC sitting in that chair is burned into the general public memory.

My bet is Jean Chretien is probably more popular than Harper is.

Do you think I sound like Red Tory PEECEEr to you? That party needed to die they were as bad as the liberal party.

Yet your leader was buddy buddy with Mulroney until very recently.

The liberals survive on government handouts take those away and they would be bankrupt. The NDP and CPC could survive on their donations alone, but not the liberals.

Liberal donations are recovering with a new leader. If you are really concerned about the taxpayer, you should ask Harper to reduce the cabinet to what it was in 2006. Hypocrites.

1. My bet is Jean Chretien is probably more popular than Harper is.

2. Yet your leader was buddy buddy with Mulroney until very recently.

3. Liberal donations are recovering with a new leader. If you are really concerned about the taxpayer, you should ask Harper to reduce the cabinet to what it was in 2006. Hypocrites.

1. Maybe in Quebec.

2. Harper can talk to who he wants, that doesn't effect were i fall on the political spectrum

3. I will make that suggestion to him if the liberals vote with the CPC to remove the 1.95 per vote.

1. Maybe in Quebec.

Maybe all of aside from a province or two. Seems to recall a poll on leaders past and present and Chretien still comes out well.

2. Harper can talk to who he wants, that doesn't effect were i fall on the political spectrum

Apologist for the right?

3. I will make that suggestion to him if the liberals vote with the CPC to remove the 1.95 per vote.

Baloney. You have not had a bad thing to say on any Tory spending even when it broke their own promise in every budget. It is in their platform and they have no shame about going past it.

You have not had a bad thing to say on any Tory spending even when it broke their own promise in every budget. It is in their platform and they have no shame about going past it.

Really is that so, I have had plenty to say, its just you don't remember it because it was all about removing wasteful social programs and funding.

Really is that so, I have had plenty to say, its just you don't remember it because it was all about removing wasteful social programs and funding.

Cite?

And why support the Tories who broke their spending promises on even the easiest cuts?

That is patently obvious. I ask for a cite and watch the dodging.

Whos dodging I don't really feel like reading through hundreds of pages of posts to satisfy you. The record is in this forum index, and if I felt you were worth the time of sifting back through all those posts, to find a post were I said I didn't support all of the spending by the CPC I would. But face it your just not worth the time or the effort.

With that said good night, see you in another few days somebody around here has gotta work and pay some taxes for all those others to receive their entitlements.

Edited by Alta4ever

Whos dodging I don't really feel like reading through hundreds of pages of posts to satisfy you. The record is in this forum index, and if I felt you were worth the time of sifting back through all those posts, to find a post were I said I didn't support all of the spending by the CPC I would.

You can't even think of one area spending off the top of your head that you think should not have happened. If you felt that it was worth the time to show you did object, you would find a post to verify it or at least say where you think there should have been cuts now.

Inheritance taxes are different from capital gains taxes.

And yet it is possible, we might see an end to capital gains taxes in the next while too.

Deficits are an abomination and Canada will have to address this if it continues to spend money as it does now.

Yeah, but in the face of estate taxes, I'd work hard to make sure that I die penniless and a ward of the state.

Without capital gains taxes or estate taxes, you'd likely have a bankrupt country and the value of your investments would make you penniless as well.

You can't even think of one area spending off the top of your head that you think should not have happened. If you felt that it was worth the time to show you did object, you would find a post to verify it or at least say where you think there should have been cuts now.

You are a real moron aren't you, what don't you get about me being small c, I don't like the level of arts funding, the CBC funding should have been dropped among alot of other programs.

You are deluded while I support the CPC it is because it is the most right of the mainstream options, not because I follow blindly. You on the other had seem to think that the liberals have this squeeky clean godly image. Which I am sorry to say has been tarnished many many years. The liberal party needs to disappear much like the PC's did, to have a pheonix rise from the ashes. For three years they couldn't even form an effective opposition, something at least Preston Manning could do.