Old tax may be death of TFSA

You are a real moron aren't you, what don't you get about me being small c, I don't like the level of arts funding, the CBC funding should have been dropped among alot of other programs.

There are those personal attacks from the Conservatives that we always see. Are you trying to get suspended or what?

Why get upset with me about it? Who has increased arts money? It is the Tories, of course.

You are deluded while I support the CPC it is because it is the most right of the mainstream options, not because I follow blindly. You on the other had seem to think that the liberals have this squeeky clean godly image. Which I am sorry to say has been tarnished many many years. The liberal party needs to disappear much like the PC's did, to have a pheonix rise from the ashes. For three years they couldn't even form an effective opposition, something at least Preston Manning could do.

Preston Manning was so effective that he divided the Tories and allowed for massive Liberal majorities.

The Tories have had how many elections to put the Liberals away and what has happened? Minorities. And now they are piling on $85 million of debt.

This is the party you wildly support? I have been calling for spending cuts since 2006 and have barely heard a peep from the right wing here. Yeesh.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are those personal attacks from the Conservatives that we always see. Are you trying to get suspended or what?

Why get upset with me about it? Who has increased arts money? It is the Tories, of course.

Preston Manning was so effective that he divided the Tories and allowed for massive Liberal majorities.

The Tories have had how many elections to put the Liberals away and what has happened? Minorities. And now they are piling on $85 million of debt.

This is the party you wildly support? I have been calling for spending cuts since 2006 and have barely heard a peep from the right wing here. Yeesh.

You just don't seem to get what is said to you even thought it has been repeated over and over and over. I am a conservative I have given you time and time again my opinion on spending and policy and why I support the CPC even though they do not do everything I want them to. Preston was effective because he created a real conservative movement at a time when the PC's had become liberal lite. But again this isn't new info to you dobbin, you are a typical liberal, you talk and talk and talk but have no interest in listening because of your arrogance and ego, you seem to think you always know better.

You also said that the tories would win a massive majority while everyone disagreed with you from the begining, until you changed your mind in the last 2 weeks of the election because it was glaringly obvious just how wrong you are.

If you were such an avid spending cutter you would have been calling for cuts for programs long before 2006 funny how you all of a sudden seem to think spending cuts are needed when its not the party you support making the cuts. Not to metion your adverse reactions to conservative appointments, but I bet not a word when PMPM was appointing liberals to government positions.

You just don't seem to get what is said to you even thought it has been repeated over and over and over. I am a conservative I have given you time and time again my opinion on spending and policy and why I support the CPC even though they do not do everything I want them to. Preston was effective because he created a real conservative movement at a time when the PC's had become liberal lite. But again this isn't new info to you dobbin, you are a typical liberal, you talk and talk and talk but have no interest in listening because of your arrogance and ego, you seem to think you always know better.

You are all over the place. Your present Conservatives are everything you hated in the PCs. How can you say different? Time to form a new real conservative party. But don't pretend that the party you support are fiscal conservatives.

You also said that the tories would win a massive majority while everyone disagreed with you from the begining, until you changed your mind in the last 2 weeks of the election because it was glaringly obvious just how wrong you are.

The Tories would have won a massive majority had they not screwed up in Quebec. I also mentioned all along that the unexpected could take the Tories down and I was quite correct about that when the economy hit the Tories like a trout across the face.

If you were such an avid spending cutter you would have been calling for cuts for programs long before 2006 funny how you all of a sudden seem to think spending cuts are needed when its not the party you support making the cuts. Not to metion your adverse reactions to conservative appointments, but I bet not a word when PMPM was appointing liberals to government positions.

I have entire posts listed on where to cut spending. Ask your Tory friends.

I have no qualms about appointing people to positions. I've only pointed out the Tories are hypocrites for saying they would never do it.

Edited by jdobbin