The Anti-Immigration Sentiment

I'd take it a step further and say that the current culture in Canada (and indeed in North America) was ENTIRELY built by immigrants -- witness the marginalization of the Native people of this continent.

Not true....my ancestors were not "immigrants", yet they sure as hell helped to "build" North America.

I am totally in support of talented, educated people coming to this country in order to help us build a new future. The one and only thing I ask -- and forgive me if this sounds "racist" -- is that if you're an immigrant looking to work in public services, please make an effort to learn the language. If you already do, awesome. If you don't -- come on man, it's English -- learn it on your lunchbreak or something.

Save this racist practice for Canadian language politics with Quebec.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do I know it? How is it BS? I used to live practially across the street from one of Ottawa's major housing project, and it was filled with immigrants and refugees.

I didn't say "all" of them are from third world shitholes - just the vast majority. Which is proven by simply consulting immigration canada about our source countries.

I'm sure some of the immigrants in the 50s were illiterate, but not all that many since the great majority came from Europe. I'm equally sure many of the immigrants today are illiterate, as most do not come in through any kind of points system. When you add together those who come in as refugees, those who come in under family reunification, and those who are brought in by a primary points system immigrant (ie spouses) they greatly outnumber those individuals who have actually gotten in through points.

I'm also sure that the government never promises them jobs. And I would think that a professional in another country would make sure his or her credentials would be acceptable in another country before packing up and moving there.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada spends about a billion a year on its programs - four times what you list them as collecting above.

So they can buy a house. So what? How much is siphoned out of Canada every year by millions of immigrants sending money home to their poor countries?

At least they paid taxes on the money first!

How much money is siphoned out of Canada by corporate profiteers sending money offshore to avoid paying Canadian taxes?

As has been discussed on this board before, you are absolutely wrong about the immigrant/refugee argument, as a cursory google search would show you.

(Bigots don't need information ... They have opinions!!)

http://www.bcstats.gov.bc.ca/pubs/immig/imm083sf.pdf

Immigration 2008, Canada

Economic (ie, with money, skills): 74,411

Family reunification: 31,476

Refugees/compassionate:16,500

74,000 economic class v 48,000 others.

I note ... To avoid having to leave the country to apply via the points system, my son in law got landed status via compassionate grounds. He was already employed here, supporting his family. Thus, some in that class are also actually 'economic' class.

Your arguments are not based in fact but in an ideology of discrimination against immigrants (of colour?).

Refugees do tend to live in public housing, so your observation of that is correct. Economic class immigrants do not, so you have failed to acknowledge that your perceptions are biased by your limited observation, and your conclusions are dishonest.

Not true....my ancestors were not "immigrants", yet they sure as hell helped to "build" North America.

Save this racist practice for Canadian language politics with Quebec.

...I don't have any problem with being a bilingual nation -- hell, if you want to come here and learn French, more power to you. I'm just saying if it were me moving to, say, China or something, I would sure as hell learn Mandarin or Cantonese, both for my own benefit and for the benefit of my new neighbours who probably don't speak my native language. And if your immigrants were of Native descent and they worked towards the Canada we all love now, that's awesome. As far as that point goes, I was simply trying to illustrate the inherent hypocrisy of the anti-immigration sentiment in Canada as it relates to the fact that many, many Canadian citizens are descendents of immigrants themselves. No harm, no foul, far as I'm concerned.

As has been discussed on this board before, you are absolutely wrong about the immigrant/refugee argument, as a cursory google search would show you.

(Bigots don't need information ... They have opinions!!)

Morons have plenty of opinions, too, and rarely understand the information they post (poor language skills perhaps?)

Immigration 2008, Canada

Yeah, okay, except that very few of those are single males coming alone. In most cases by the time you've acquired the money and education/skills to qualify you're married with kids. In all likelihood only about 25,000 of those 74,000 were ever required to meet any kind of points system.

I note ... To avoid having to leave the country to apply via the points system, my son in law got landed status via compassionate grounds.

And what were the compassionate grounds, since you chose to bring it up?

Your arguments are not based in fact but in an ideology of discrimination against immigrants (of colour?).

Which arguments would that be? The only one you've challenged is the raw numbers of those who come in under various classes, and you're failed to adequately support your challenge.

Your attempt to smear me with the old "You don't like immigrants, you're a racist!" cliche is mindless and, frankly, pathetic.

Refugees do tend to live in public housing, so your observation of that is correct. Economic class immigrants do not, so you have failed to acknowledge that your perceptions are biased by your limited observation, and your conclusions are dishonest.

And yet the poverty rate among immigrants is high and growing. Are you stating that you KNOW that none of them live in public housing? If so how do you know? By the way, I can tell from reading this your arguments are mostly emotional, based on your family situation, but that cuts nothing with me. Emotional arguments are for fools.

We humans are a tribal people and we prefer the company of our own races for the most part. Go to any University and go the cafe you'll see Chinese sitting together, Indians sitting together, Blacks sitting together, Whites..and so on. That is human nature, we seek out people who look like we do, whatever the race being discussed. This isn't anti-immigrant, it's nature.

Go to any University and go the cafe you'll see Chinese sitting together, Indians sitting together, Blacks sitting together, Whites..and so on. .

Based on this, I assume you haven't been to many universities or post secondary schools in general for that matter.

Morons have plenty of opinions, too, and rarely understand the information they post (poor language skills perhaps?)

Immigration 2008, Canada

Yeah, okay, except that very few of those are single males coming alone. In most cases by the time you've acquired the money and education/skills to qualify you're married with kids. In all likelihood only about 25,000 of those 74,000 were ever required to meet any kind of points system.

And what were the compassionate grounds, since you chose to bring it up?

Which arguments would that be? The only one you've challenged is the raw numbers of those who come in under various classes, and you're failed to adequately support your challenge.

Your attempt to smear me with the old "You don't like immigrants, you're a racist!" cliche is mindless and, frankly, pathetic.

And yet the poverty rate among immigrants is high and growing. Are you stating that you KNOW that none of them live in public housing? If so how do you know? By the way, I can tell from reading this your arguments are mostly emotional, based on your family situation, but that cuts nothing with me. Emotional arguments are for fools.

So you have a problem if they bring their spouses/kids here and you have a problem if they send money to their spouses/kids to their countries of origin? This idiotic logic shows that your arguments are driven by nothing but hate.

If you have a problem with everything the immigrants do other than living the kind of life you live, then obviously you will be called a racist.

Check these stats out:

http://www.canadaimmigrants.com/statistics.asp

An average immigrant woman has to work 10 extra years in Canada to get the SAME income of a Canadian-born woman. The fact that they got a job shows that they are professionals but they will not be accepted by employers with preconceived notions like you.

Also check out the same website above and you will see that the average immigrant from Africa, Asia & Latin America (on the whole) is much higher percentage than the ones from Europe and USA. Yet, they have to work 10 more years to get the same sort of recognition.

They are clearly discriminated by the employers, yet you are here to argue that they are leeching off of you? The Canadian Immigration

Emotional arguments? You are the one arguing emotionally, what's the proof of your 25,000 cases number? Oh wait you just took it right out of your behind like you always have been doing.

Also check this PROOF out:

Proof of Funds

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

You must prove that you have enough money to support yourself and your dependants for at least six months after you arrive in Canada. The Government of Canada does not provide financial support to new skilled worker immigrants.

Those are the same people you accused of leeching off of the system.

Check this out:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/index.asp

Here's the important clause: As a sponsor, you must make sure your spouse or relative does not need to seek financial assistance from the government.

Also another one from the link above: You are not eligible to sponsor someone if you received government financial assistance for reasons other than a disability

Yes, these are the "same" people you claim to be living in public housing. Well genius, they can't.

What if I can’t afford to sponsor my relative? Can they come to Canada as a refugee instead? Short Answer: NO.

MORE PROOF: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/sta...ermanent/29.asp

Vast majority of immigrants eligible to work are skilled workers. Only 2.7% are in the retired range and about 14% who are 15 years of age or older aren't working. (That number is realistically around 6-7% due to 15-19 yr olds these days are either in high school studying etc.

So there you go, if you don't come up with solid proof with your arguments this time around, then shut up as you are nothing but a racist who has no real proof to backup your arguments. I welcome your arguments.

And yet the poverty rate among immigrants is high and growing.

PROOF?

By the way, I can tell from reading this your arguments are mostly emotional, based on your family situation, but that cuts nothing with me. Emotional arguments are for fools.

Not at all. Wasn't a problem.

What was a problem at times was prejudice ... "No Canadian experience" ... and an accent on the phone.

PROOF?

The 1996 Census revealed that the overall poverty rate in Canada was 21% (using the pre-tax LICO measure). For visible minority persons - about seven in 10 of whom were foreign born - the poverty rate was 38%. For people who immigrated prior to 1986, the poverty rate was less than 20%; it was 35% for those who arrived between 1986 and 1990, and it rose to 52% for immigrants who arrived from 1991 to 1996. The great majority of the most recent immigrants are visible minority persons, with increasing numbers of blacks, South Asians and East Asians making up each successive cohort of immigrants.

CCSD

So the poverty rate is 52% for immigrants who have been here almost ten years. What does that say to you about how much taxes immigrants are paying as opposed to the government resources they consume?

So you have a problem if they bring their spouses/kids here and you have a problem if they send money to their spouses/kids to their countries of origin?

I am simply pointing out to you that only a percentage of immigrants actually come here passing any kind of points requirement, while the majority come here with no assessment of their skills, education or language abilities whatever. And in many cases those skills and language requirements are insufficient to get decent work in Canada.

This idiotic logic shows that your arguments are driven by nothing but hate.

Hmm, no it shows you are incapable of understanding logic or discussing anything without throwing an emotional hissy fit.

An average immigrant woman has to work 10 extra years in Canada to get the SAME income of a Canadian-born woman. The fact that they got a job shows that they are professionals but they will not be accepted by employers with preconceived notions like you.

Yeah, so? That probably indicates the immigrant has less education, and very poor language skills.

Also check out the same website above and you will see that the average immigrant from Africa, Asia & Latin America (on the whole) is much higher percentage than the ones from Europe and USA. Yet, they have to work 10 more years to get the same sort of recognition.

They are clearly discriminated by the employers, yet you are here to argue that they are leeching off of you? The Canadian Immigration

Show me an immigrant who speaks, reads and writes English with the same fluency as the Canadian born, with the same credentials and work experience who is getting far less income. What I see are immigrants who speak like taxi drivers, who don't know how to act in a Canadian office environment, who don't have the proper skill set to command high salaries.

Here's the important clause: As a sponsor, you must make sure your spouse or relative does not need to seek financial assistance from the government.

Yes, nevertheless sponsors sometimes abandon those they brought here, leaving the government to support them, in some cases for the rest of their lives.

The Immigration department processes some 60,000 applications every year, from Canadian citizens or permanent residents who want to sponsor a relative or spouse to come to Canada. Government figures obtained by CTV estimate up to 14 per cent of those sponsors abandon their responsiblities and default on the agreement. That's some 8 thousand new immigrants each year, left without the financial support they are entitled to. Often, these people end up being assisted by Canadian taxpayers.

woman abandoned in canada

What if I can’t afford to sponsor my relative? Can they come to Canada as a refugee instead? Short Answer:NO.

And yet they do anyway. Then they lie about why they've come. Most refugees are here for economic reasons, not because they are actually being persecuted.

Vast majority of immigrants eligible to work are skilled workers. Only 2.7% are in the retired range and about 14% who are 15 years of age or older aren't working. (That number is realistically around 6-7% due to 15-19 yr olds these days are either in high school studying etc.

So what? What do I care what categories they are in if they are living in poverty? Remember the last cite? 52% of recent immigrants living in poverty. How is that helping Canada's economy?

[so there you go, if you don't come up with solid proof with your arguments this time around, then shut up as you are nothing but a racist who has no real proof to backup your arguments. I welcome your arguments.

It's hard discussing things with someone with this kind of attitude. And that inability of immigrants like you to understand our culture - or make much effort to - is part of the reason why immigrants fare poorly. Your rude, ignorant, snotty attitude probably does not endear you much to your colleagues at work - presuming you actually do work. Certainly there have been problems in my experience, with immigrants the government has hired. Either they're lazy or never come to work on time, or they can't use computers properly, or their attitude is such that no one wants to deal with them. The crazy Indian woman on my floor, for example, who goes into a fit whenever someone asks her where the work was she was assigned, or the Trinidadian administrative assistant who no one was able to train the use of a personal computer (though she had no problem browsing the internet and emailing her friends all day), or the Lebanese guy who simply will not stop talking, and practically has to be tied to his chair to keep him from bothering his colleagues.

I don't need to prove anything to you, you boob. My feelings have nothing to do with the skin colour of immigrants, and everything to do with the fact most of them come from backward cultures steeped in ignorance and superstition and have numerous obnoxious habits - like not bathing.

On immigrants economic performance

However, the evidence shows that despite having high levels of education, the economic performance of immigrants relative to the Canadian-born population has deteriorated. Many immigrants find it difficult to secure well-paying jobs and their earnings tend to be well below those of the Canadian-born population.

On literacy

Immigrants aged 16 to 65 performed significantly below the average for the Canadian- born population in all four domains. Perhaps contrary to expectation, duration of residence in Canada appeared to have no significant impact on the average performance of immigrants in any of the four domains.

Stats Canada Immigration and Literacy Problems

also

Analysis of census data as of 2000 shows that immigrant incomes were at 80% of the national average after 10 years of residing in Canada.[10] In previous decades, immigrant income levels did rise to the national average after 10 years, but in recent years the situation has deteriorated. A 2003 study published by Statistics Canada noted that "in 1980 recent immigrants had low-income rates 1.4 times that of Canadian born, by 2000 they were 2.5 times higher, at 35.8%."[6] The study noted that the deterioration was widespread and affected most types of immigrants. The 2003 study explains that the low-income rate among non-immigrants declined in the 1990s, but this was more than offset by the income profile of new immigrants, resulting in a net rise in Canada's total low-income rate. An updated January 2007 study by Statistics Canada, explains that the deterioration continued into the next decade, with the low-income rate of recent immigrants reaching rates of 3.5 times that of Canadian born in 2002 and 2003, before edging back to 3.2 times in 2004.[7] The 2007 study explains that this deterioration has occurred even though Canada implemented changes in 1993 to encourage more highly educated immigrants, with 45% of new immigrants having university degrees as of 2004, compared to 13% in the early 1990s.

Economic Impact of Immigration to Canada

Edited by Argus

If you care to study the statistics I showed you will understand that most immigrants from Asia have a FAR better education than the immigrants from Europe.

The whole thread was about why the immigrants are not given the employment (even when they have 10+ years of experience) and their PhD's are worthless in Canada yet Canadian government brings them in every year, what's the point? And you turn the argument into why they aren't paying enough taxes.

Well you dweeb, THAT's precisely what my argument was all about... Under-employment. Now that you have legitimized it, there's no point arguing that now is there?

You obviously have a problem with the skin color as you repeatedly praise the immigrants of the 50's and 60's who were uneducated and illiterate. Why? Oh, they are from Europe and that somehow makes them better immigrants?

As I showed in my recent statistic over 86% of immigrants today come from excellent post-secondary backgrounds. For instance, most engineers from India come from the prestigious IIT - Indian Institute of Technology which is harder to get into than Harvard and MIT, they could be earning big bucks in the US or UK but in Canada drive cabs. If it makes you feel better, they learn it in English. Maybe it's different to the English accent you have but it's the same thing when written. But somehow it's low quality work for you.

The immigrants from China come from Tsinghua University and Beijing (/Peking) University (among the top 20 universities in the entire world) and with 10+ years of experience as directors in multi-national companies (Coca Cola, major consulting companies etc.) and come here being underemployed.

The crazy Indian woman on my floor, for example, who goes into a fit whenever someone asks her where the work was she was assigned, or the Trinidadian administrative assistant who no one was able to train the use of a personal computer (though she had no problem browsing the internet and emailing her friends all day), or the Lebanese guy who simply will not stop talking, and practically has to be tied to his chair to keep him from bothering his colleagues.

This sums up exactly what my whole point of this thread. You bring out 3 people and judge an entire immigrant population? I'd show the 93% of Canadian-born people who take welfare.Let me show you some examples too: The white Canadian-born guy in my office who leaves work at 4:50 every day even though there's work pending (KPMG Accounting Firm). The white Canadian-born partners in our firm who throw all the work to the Chinese/Asian immigrants who work 12 hours a day but never get promoted even though the partners seek their advice on everything.

But that doesn't mean that I'd call the entire Canadian born workers as lazy and dumb like you do. I bet you have no non-white friends huh? Oh wait majority of welfare recipients are white Canadian born people! There I just skewed statistics just as you do.

Immigrants who speak English with an accent need to work on speaking proper Canadian English so that they can get better jobs serving me coffee and delivering pizza to my office. I can barely understand these people half the time.

Wait for another 20-30 years when immigrants will be the majority in Canada (they already are in Toronto). Then you will see the stupid politicians and morons like you understand their language very well.

The whole thread was about why the immigrants are not given the employment (even when they have 10+ years of experience) and their PhD's are worthless in Canada yet Canadian government brings them in every year, what's the point? And you turn the argument into why they aren't paying enough taxes.

No, my argument is that immigration is a net loss and we should drastically cut immigration, at the very least by 50-60% so that we only bring in the cream, and lose the idiots.

Well you dweeb, THAT's precisely what my argument was all about... Under-employment. Now that you have legitimized it, there's no point arguing that now is there?

You seem to feel you have to be "given" a good job, despite your lack of skills. It doesn't work that way in this country. There is an open marketplace and you are free to seek out rewards for whatever skills you offer. That you have been unable to find such a position indicates you really don't have much that the job market is looking for. Maybe you should simply go home, as failed immigrants used to do before we started giving them welfare.

You obviously have a problem with the skin color as you repeatedly praise the immigrants of the 50's and 60's who were uneducated and illiterate. Why? Oh, they are from Europe and that somehow makes them better immigrants?

I don't think I have praised the immigrants of that era, other than stating they were much easier to adsorb into the Canadian mainstream due to the similarity of their cultures.

As I showed in my recent statistic over 86% of immigrants today come from excellent post-secondary backgrounds.

And can't speak English. So what good are they? LEARN THE LANGUAGE so people don't have to ask you fourteen times what it was you were saying. Learn the culture so you don't act like an ignorant jerk all the time at work.

For instance, most engineers from India come from the prestigious IIT - Indian Institute of Technology which is harder to get into than Harvard and MIT, they could be earning big bucks in the US or UK but in Canada drive cab

Pretty unlikely. If they could be earning big bucks elsewhere they would be going elsewhere. I would suggest to you that most of the unemployed from India have no particular job skills which are in demand anywhere, and poor language skills to boot.

The stats Canada report makes it very clear the primary reason why immigrants are not getting good jobs is illiteracy. That has nothing to do with racism, no matter how desperately you want to clutch at that to explain immigrant failures.

No, my argument is that immigration is a net loss and we should drastically cut immigration, at the very least by 50-60% so that we only bring in the cream, and lose the idiots.

You seem to feel you have to be "given" a good job, despite your lack of skills. It doesn't work that way in this country. There is an open marketplace and you are free to seek out rewards for whatever skills you offer. That you have been unable to find such a position indicates you really don't have much that the job market is looking for. Maybe you should simply go home, as failed immigrants used to do before we started giving them welfare.

I don't think I have praised the immigrants of that era, other than stating they were much easier to adsorb into the Canadian mainstream due to the similarity of their cultures.

And can't speak English. So what good are they? LEARN THE LANGUAGE so people don't have to ask you fourteen times what it was you were saying. Learn the culture so you don't act like an ignorant jerk all the time at work.

Pretty unlikely. If they could be earning big bucks elsewhere they would be going elsewhere. I would suggest to you that most of the unemployed from India have no particular job skills which are in demand anywhere, and poor language skills to boot.

The stats Canada report makes it very clear the primary reason why immigrants are not getting good jobs is illiteracy. That has nothing to do with racism, no matter how desperately you want to clutch at that to explain immigrant failures.

Immigrant failure sure explains why mutilingual doctors are driving cabs. And it sure explains all those white Canadian-borns and bred who can't put a coherent sentence together in either English or French even with a high school or university degree. Or get promoted at work despite a clear lack of sufficient skills while immgrants with better skills and education get shafts to the lower ranks... Or those who will grap at any straw in futile efforts to put a veneer of logic to their prejudice...

Edited by CANADIEN

Argus, you conveniently ignore the parts of my post where I talk of where I work. Now I'm a welfare recipient and should go back? WTF are you on about?

You come to this thread late, don't know what you are arguing against, cherry pick your statistics and quotes.

Maybe you forgot to view this video: http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?d...731103789283707

It clearly shows an Engineer who got 2 job offers after leaving Canada. It also talks about Chinese immigrants choosing to go to US or Australia as they are fed up with the Canadian immigration system and the word spreading.

That's what I've been saying. Even the politicians (including the minister who oversees immigration) agree there's a huge problem of under-employment and English has nothing to do with it. It's just that the immigration system is messed up. The government and immigration council brings in people by showcasing artificial statistics and "demand" that just isn't there to these immigrants. What part of it is hard for you to understand? You might argue 'why' they aren't leaving and going back to their countries. Simple, they already spent all their life savings to come here and exhausted all of it. If they go back, they will have to start all over again from scratch (in their mid-late 40's) and their kids will have to suffer. That's the only reason why they are doing that. Sooner rather than later it will be the other way.

These same folks are readily hired in the US. Why aren't they going there? Obviously because they got conned into the "permanent residency" scheme here while they have to work in the US for quite a while to get the 'green card' which is equivalent to our permanent residency.

I have no problem arguing with you and losing on the argument if the immigrants were really low on education and if the points system was really a scam. But the truth is that the immigrants ARE finding work elsewhere and the accreditation system in the US is FAR better and fair. A doctor who is highly regarded in their countries doesn't come here to take welfare. Same with an engineer or any skilled worker. You of all should know that.

Even majority of the immigrants I met agree that the current immigration system must be reformed and be standardized like the US, but the stupid politicians won't do that for no other reason but for $$$

Edited by trooper

Immigrant failure sure explains why mutilingual doctors are driving cabs. And it sure explains all those white Canadian-borns and bred who can't put a coherent sentence together in either English or French even with a high school or university degree. Or get promoted at work despite a clear lack of sufficient skills while immgrants with better skills and education get shafts to the lower ranks... Or those who will grap at any straw in futile efforts to put a veneer of logic to their prejudice...

Not true non-immigrant Canadians struggle just as much as immigrants. Nothing is served to anyone on a silver platter. If anything immigrants have an advantage over Canadians when it comes to employment because employers will hire them over non-immigrant Canadians any day of the week. You can thank the conservative party for creating this employer attitude. The sooner they are put out of office the faster Canada will move forward again.

Not true non-immigrant Canadians struggle just as much as immigrants. Nothing is served to anyone on a silver platter. If anything immigrants have an advantage over Canadians when it comes to employment because employers will hire them over non-immigrant Canadians any day of the week. You can thank the conservative party for creating this employer attitude. The sooner they are put out of office the faster Canada will move forward again.

So, it is not true that there immigrants to this country in jobs far below their skills? that there are Canadian-born with jobs they are not suited for? That there are employers and professions who will put obstacles in the path of qualified immigrants/ Stick with arguing that First Nations didn't have languages, will you?

The crazy Indian woman on my floor, for example, who goes into a fit whenever someone asks her where the work was she was assigned, or the Trinidadian administrative assistant who no one was able to train the use of a personal computer (though she had no problem browsing the internet and emailing her friends all day), or the Lebanese guy who simply will not stop talking, and practically has to be tied to his chair to keep him from bothering his colleagues.

Two things....

1) I wonder where the Canadian men and women who goof off all day in your office get mentioned?

2) I thought you said everyone in civil service was working hard and no one needs to be fired? So then the bureaucracy does in fact keep everyone in a job. I figured as much.

The crazy Indian woman on my floor, for example, who goes into a fit whenever someone asks her where the work was she was assigned, or the Trinidadian administrative assistant who no one was able to train the use of a personal computer (though she had no problem browsing the internet and emailing her friends all day)

I had a colleague once who had both those traits... fourth-generation Canadian white male

, or the Lebanese guy who simply will not stop talking, and practically has to be tied to his chair to keep him from bothering his colleagues.

SHE is one of my colleagues too, fifth-generation Canadian of Austrian descent, and thanks for suggesting that we tie her up.

So, it is not true that there immigrants to this country in jobs far below their skills? that there are Canadian-born with jobs they are not suited for? That there are employers and professions who will put obstacles in the path of qualified immigrants/ Stick with arguing that First Nations didn't have languages, will you?

There is alot of pure lain Canadian (myself) included who have had a tough time getting relevant work matching education and work experience. The fact is employers do not discriminate or differentiate between immigrant and non-immigrants alike. All mr employer cares about is his money. Immigrants costs less or they won't stand up for themselves so employers like them over the pure lain Canadian. Everyone has it tough. We all have to suck it up and move on and forward. If you are an immigrant who feels they have been wronged by an employer or someone by all means do what you need to do to make yourself happy. Just keep an eye out for the police and cover your tracks. ;) All assholes to immigrants and non immigrants alike deserve swift rebuke for their attitudes. :ph34r:

Still sore about the First Nations not having a language?? Have you produced a First Nations alphabet yet?? The best way to preserve knowledge is to document it. Where's the First Nation documentation? The chinese used symbols. Eygypt used Pictographs. Show Some First Nation pictures matching up with sounds. Something! Canadien you are a troll of sorts and have a hate of something but need to get a grip. The Fact is North American Culture is a Fraud and a sham. The alphabet I am using in this Forum is a Roman alphabet. The Roman Language was Latin. The Roman God was Jupitor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jupiter_(mythology)

Jupitor ruled over Law and social Order. He was the god of Sky and Thunder. Claimed to be the king of God's. Jupitor's equivalent is the Greek God Zeus He to was also the God of the Sky and Thunder. Linguists say the Latin alphabet was created from the Greek alphabet. The fact is , Rome existed for 1000 years as a Pagan empire. People believed iin what they wanted. Todays' western world is the culmination of a Judeo-Chistian-Roman thrust.

English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Romanian, etc etc have all leached unto the Latin Alphabet or their alphabet was constructed from the Latin alphabet. Will Jupitor have issue over how you have you used his alphabet or pirated his alphabet? Perhaps. :o Canadien => French, English makes Zero difference, it's the same shit, different Mix.

What you are caught up in is the Boomer Trash way. They like to polorize Canada: French against English or English and Against French but that is nothing more than a psychological tactic to disctract people from what they are really up to. To take advantage of you and exploit you! Canadian Boomers are ignorant and stupid and their depth of attitudes and opinions is that of the media and their toilet paper churches. I am confident they will ultimately get what they deserve.

The fact is people have to rise above the Haters and christian dementia. If that involves smashing their face in, do it. :angry: Everyone sows and everyone reaps. Sometimes people need to become the reaper :unsure:

Work Harder, Try Harder, Perservere. The Fact is, Canada is indeed a Nation of Assholes. Trust me, I know from first hand painful experience. One thing is for certain every ass will have its ass kicked sooner or later. count on it.

There is alot of pure lain Canadian (myself) included who have had a tough time getting relevant work matching education and work experience. The fact is employers do not discriminate or differentiate between immigrant and non-immigrants alike. All mr employer cares about is his money. Immigrants costs less or they won't stand up for themselves so employers like them over the pure lain Canadian. Everyone has it tough. We all have to suck it up and move on and forward. If you are an immigrant who feels they have been wronged by an employer or someone by all means do what you need to do to make yourself happy. Just keep an eye out for the police and cover your tracks. ;) All assholes to immigrants and non immigrants alike deserve swift rebuke for their attitudes. :ph34r:

Still sore about the First Nations not having a language?? Have you produced a First Nations alphabet yet?? The best way to preserve knowledge is to document it. Where's the First Nation documentation? The chinese used symbols. Eygypt used Pictographs. Show Some First Nation pictures matching up with sounds. Something! Canadien you are a troll of sorts and have a hate of something but need to get a grip. The Fact is North American Culture is a Fraud and a sham. The alphabet I am using in this Forum is a Roman alphabet. The Roman Language was Latin. The Roman God was Jupitor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jupiter_(mythology)

Jupitor ruled over Law and social Order. He was the god of Sky and Thunder. Claimed to be the king of God's. Jupitor's equivalent is the Greek God Zeus He to was also the God of the Sky and Thunder. Linguists say the Latin alphabet was created from the Greek alphabet. The fact is , Rome existed for 1000 years as a Pagan empire. People believed iin what they wanted. Todays' western world is the culmination of a Judeo-Chistian-Roman thrust.

English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Romanian, etc etc have all leached unto the Latin Alphabet or their alphabet was constructed from the Latin alphabet. Will Jupitor have issue over how you have you used his alphabet or pirated his alphabet? Perhaps. :o Canadien => French, English makes Zero difference, it's the same shit, different Mix.

What you are caught up in is the Boomer Trash way. They like to polorize Canada: French against English or English and Against French but that is nothing more than a psychological tactic to disctract people from what they are really up to. To take advantage of you and exploit you! Canadian Boomers are ignorant and stupid and their depth of attitudes and opinions is that of the media and their toilet paper churches. I am confident they will ultimately get what they deserve.

The fact is people have to rise above the Haters and christian dementia. If that involves smashing their face in, do it. :angry: Everyone sows and everyone reaps. Sometimes people need to become the reaper :unsure:

Work Harder, Try Harder, Perservere. The Fact is, Canada is indeed a Nation of Assholes. Trust me, I know from first hand painful experience. One thing is for certain every ass will have its ass kicked sooner or later. count on it.

I have just lost some braincells...

There is alot of pure lain Canadian (myself) included who have had a tough time getting relevant work matching education and work experience.
Believe me, NO job will ever match your education.
All assholes to immigrants and non immigrants alike deserve swift rebuke for their attitudes. :ph34r:

And many people here are more than happy to give it to you.

Still sore about the First Nations not having a language?

Nope... still sore from laughing too much at your imbecility.

The Fact is, Canada is indeed a Nation of Assholes. Trust me, I know from first hand painful experience.

Personal experience no doubt :lol: :lol: :lol: