Left wing hypocrisy

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people would say the same things about America or capitalism given current situations. That would be because they are focusing on negatives and missing the positives that far outweigh those negatives. Why should I (or anyone else for that matter) give your musings any more consideration that I would giver theirs?

Swing and a miss. Capitalism didn't fail, finance did. The theory is sound.

How is it not a right? The system in almost every case will do what is needed for the patient. If that's not a right, I don't know what is.

In your country you have a right to life, in this one too......think about that for a minute.

I don't know what the current interpretations are, but by history;

The state is not obligated to provide you with health care, they choose to.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Char...ts_and_Freedoms

Whoops...another fact no wait , just another error.

Farted again huh?

Well, many new DR.'s have been going to the US for years now, my cousin is a Dr. so I am stating known fact here. The MSM called it the 'Brain Drain'. If this has changed in the last few months please provide me with some data to back that up please.

Well, many new DR.'s have been going to the US for years now,

Of course they do, Florida is nice in winter, it has Disneyland and Busch Gardens, oh and sunshine and beaches.

Dr's also go to Europe too.And Asia, and Australia, and many other places too!

my cousin is a Dr. so I am stating known fact here.

I suspect you have finally posted something irrefutable. Not that we could prove you wrong of course since we dont know your cousin. Congratulations!

The MSM called it the 'Brain Drain'. If this has changed in the last few months please provide me with some data to back that up please.

The last "few months" ?

Tell you what, first you show us where your assertions are true then we play. Got that? No videos of you farting out stats either.

Edited by guyser

Guyser, it's well known fact that Dr.'s are leaving Canada to work in the US. Don't be silly and partisan. As for my cousin who is indeed a Dr. and married a Dr. is practicing in Canada for this exact reason. She shares a practice not far from my house. She graduated from McMaster a while ago and completed her internship last year, not that it matters of course. She doesn't agree with me politically either so it's always interesting discussions we have. She wants to treat everyone and help them all with no two tier health care. So far, haha. I'm working on it.

Guyser, it's well known fact that Dr.'s are leaving Canada to work in the US.

Ok, relevance? None really is there?

Here try this. Dr's are leaving Canada because they are 1)Dead 2) vacationing 3) working elsewhere. Relevance? None again.

Don't be silly and partisan.

If that were the case, it is better than dumb and uninformed isnt it?

If it is so easy , not to mention so factual then it would be easy for you to provide a link, you know, just like this one?

http://www.chsrf.ca/mythbusters/pdf/myth29_e.pdf

But then again, when one farts and smells it to determine what to write, well then.......pretty much guarantee the wrong info will get posted.

LOL, guyser. You make me laugh. I enjoy your posts as everytime I see your handle on a thread I just know you're responding to me. It's flattering in a bizzare sort of way.

Pretty typical forum responses coming from him. It's clear that Canadian doctors wish to work elsewhere, and why wouldn't they? What does that say about our system?

But never mind reality, just attack the post & poster. (Guyser)

As a person in Ontario that lost doctors to the US, the reason one doctor gave was the Ontario wanted too much paper work and he had also had a friend down in Dallas that had a clinic which they both had dreamed for years to go into practice together. So after his parents died, they left for Texas. Another doctor came for about 4 years then left for Toronto, a bigger hospital. If you think Canada is only having trouble keeping doctors, the US is too. Many like the ones here are coming into retirement, and there will be a shortage of doctors in the US. A relative who was here not long ago, said they are experiencing short of GP's.

Pretty typical forum responses coming from him. It's clear that Canadian doctors wish to work elsewhere, and why wouldn't they? What does that say about our system?

But never mind reality, just attack the post & poster. (Guyser)

Guyser knows that I'm a right winger and not a Red Tory(centre-right) and he despises this stance so he often attacks me the poster and not my post. I've grown accustomed to it and don't mind. Hey. at least he's passionate about politics and that's what we need. More Canadians caring about their country, no matter their political stripe.

Guyser knows that I'm a right winger and not a Red Tory(centre-right) and he despises this stance so he often attacks me the poster and not my post. .

Um no.

I have no problem with anyone except the fringe people, left or right.

If you didnt post such nonsense, especially that which includes "facts" , you would be left alone.