Obama a marxist, a racist and an anti-semite?

Hate to admit it but just about all that REV> Wright said was true.. The car companies run by cold hearted steel blue eyed whites - the oil companies - the banks - and so on - big deal - lets get on with it...Looks like we are all stuck in the same boat and pointing fingers will only poke holes in that boat...I don't give a damn if Obama is a racist - as long as he is a loyal racist - but he like Oprah will sell out his own family - if he is just - no problem - if he is just a front for the the white cruel fat cats - then that will harm us further - Justice will prevail - as it says at Osgoode Hall in Toronto " Let right prevail" - sadly not one lawyer or judge has looked at that herald on the wall for decades - time to wake up.

If it had been a white candidate's mentor stating things that may be true about blacks that would be fine as well by your definition?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You had better have an eye for detail if you are going to toss everything against the wall and see what sticks. You had better know you have the answer when you see it .. but --- yes my famous butt....someone who via sheer relentless fire power continues to post the same thing repeatedly is much like a fanatic who attempts to get converts via the sword - by force. This approach reveals a sub-text that reveals a bully...and not a person of reason.

Run through my posts refuting points in your list and respond to what I've said. If you have the guts. That's generally how it's done-- when posters aren't simply interested in re-posting the same post ad naseum.

So points you didn't comment on you agree with me that they are facts, yes?

If it had been a white candidate's mentor stating things that may be true about blacks that would be fine as well by your definition?

It gets confusing..from what I understand Obama is supposedly black and the reverend from what I understand is white - who does a great job at pretending to have a black drawl when he preaches.. :blink: As for your question - If say Mayor Miller of Toronto stated that the gun problem is primarily a black problem...It would not be politically correct or usefull to him...but it would be for the most part true - If say McCains mentor said that the blacks have been empoverished and culturally manipulated and debased by white record executives that removed hope from black cultural music (hip hop) and replaced it with violence and dispair - I would have no problem with that.

It gets confusing..from what I understand Obama is supposedly black and the reverend from what I understand is white - who does a great job at pretending to have a black drawl when he preaches.. :blink: As for your question - If say Mayor Miller of Toronto stated that the gun problem is primarily a black problem...It would not be politically correct or usefull to him...but it would be for the most part true - If say McCains mentor said that the blacks have been empoverished and culturally manipulated and debased by white record executives that removed hope from black cultural music (hip hop) and replaced it with violence and dispair - I would have no problem with that.

Rev. Jeremiah Wright is black as well. Hard to preach Black Liberation theology if he wasn't.

That was all done by you lefties when Harper became leader and some still believe it to this day. Funny you illustrate it as being nonsensical here on this thread. Did you say the same to your colleagues back then?

I had never heard that Stephen Harper was into cowboy bondage before. I just made it up to illustrate the baseless nature of "Mr. Canada's" attempt at an argument. It must have been effective too, judging by the way he has avoided it.

Edit: While I am able to hit from both sides of the plate, I am in fact not a lefty.

Edited by stignasty

Guest American Woman
So points you didn't comment on you agree with me that they are facts, yes?

No. I'm just not wasting any more of my time refuting your "facts" until you acknowledge the ones I already took the time to address/refute.

I had never heard that Stephen Harper was into cowboy bondage before. I just made it up to illustrate the baseless nature of "Mr. Canada's" attempt at an argument. It must have been effective too, judging by the way he has avoided it.

The 16 points I outlined are true.

American Woman, it makes no difference if it's his HQ or not. It's under his direction. Cuba is the enemy.

:ph34r: No way am I going to have some half breed lord over me said the fat white cat. Colour is not the issue - I just hope he is not some crazed idealog..nothing worse than someone controlled by a committee...an un-elected body. Physically Obama looks like a large 10 year old boy...this causes me some apprehension. Trotskites - Leninist and the likes are all losers - the system failed in Russia - and has brought about utilitarian hell in China - but take notice - all Marxists are financed by capitialists - commies have no money - go figure.

Edit: While I am able to hit from both sides of the plate, I am in fact not a lefty.

The 16 points are based on facts. Direct quotes and News coverage so how can they all be false, outrageous that people are so afraid to say the truth.

Non partisan FACTS from the video.

1. His name Barrack Hussein Obama - Three Muslim names.

So, what is in a name?

2. Next to nothing known about his past.

His past is available to read online. If you are not lazy and close minded to at least search for it.

3. Born to a Muslim from Kenya.

However, Obama is a Christian. His mother was a white american woman who was athiest.

Obama the Muslim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQqIpdBOg6I

4. Attended a Muslim school in Jakarta.

A public school in Indonessia. The whole place is predominantly Muslim.

5. Over 100 times in the house Hussein Obama has not voted yes or no just present.

Do you know why? It was bad legislation he would not vote on. Makes sense to me.

Voting Record.

6. Large Cuban flag with a portrait of mass murderer Che Guevara hangs in his office.

It was a volunteer site. Not part of the official campaing. You cannot control volunteer sites.

7. Refuses to wear American flag pin on his lapel.

It is not a required. Not mandatory.

8. Refuses to put his hand over his heart during the National Anthem.

I doubt you put your hand over your heart when singing your national anthem. I know I don't. Also, it is only required to put the hand over the heart when you "Pledge your allegence to the flag"

9. Anti-American statements from his wife during campaign.

For the first time in her adult life. She may not have been happy with what America was in the past few years. Not many are. But it would indicate as a child she was happy with American. But in her adult life, you learn more about the world and your view starts to change.

10. Stated Rev. Jeremiah Wright is his mentor for over 20 years.

11. Condemns a white man for making off colour remarks but doesn't do the same for his Mentor, Rev. Jeremiah Wright.

12. Hussein Obama's Mentor for over 20 years preaches Black Liberation Theology and Liberation Theology which are based on Marxist ideals and originated Fidel Castro's Cuba.

13.Hussein Obama's Mentor Rev. Jeremiah Wright also holds James Cone's books in high regard. Dr. Cone teaches that Gods that are not for black people but for white people they'd better kill them. Also Black power which states that Blacks should kill their white oppressors by any means necessary.

14. Black Liberation theology teaches that all white people are racists.

15. Husein Obamas Mentor Rev Jeremiah Wright also teaches that Israel is a dirty word and Jews are like whites and opressors of black people. Supports and has travelled with Louis Farrakhan, Nation of Islam hate monger. He has been tought this doctrine for over 20 years.

He might be a nutjob, but most pastors/preachers/ tv evangelicals are. But it is all in context that they all speak.

16. Hussein Obama has stated that he will lift the ban on terrorist leaders and will sit down with them face to face.

Hey you noticed North Korea was taken off the Axis of Evil terror list? But since they are not muslims, you don't really see them as a threat I guess. The only way you know your enemy is by getting to know them. The smart thing on anyone is to know the enemy before you bomb them. We have proven that not knowing the enemy is dangerous.

the baseless nature of "Mr. Canada's" attempt at an argument. It must have been effective too, judging by the way he has avoided it.

The 16 points are based on facts. Direct quotes and News coverage so how can they all be false, outrageous that people are so afraid to say the truth.

Explain how and what is not true, but you won't. You'll just deflect and start talking about something else due to my ironclad truths that I've made public.

Believe it or not white people don't have a monopoly on racist/antisemetic ideas and views.

What makes this even funnier is that you assume that I am a white person myself.

Where did I claim or suggest that white people have a monopoly on racism or anti-semitism?

I made no assumptions about your skin colour. What made you conclude that I assumed you were a white person?

You are merely deflecting attention away from your other inaccurate claims.

Predictable but not very effective strategy.

Where did I claim or suggest that white people have a monopoly on racism or anti-semitism?

I made no assumptions about your skin colour. What made you conclude that I assumed you were a white person?

You are merely deflecting attention away from your other inaccurate claims.

Predictable but not very effective strategy.

We will run down by increments of 5.

1. His name Barrack Hussein Obama - Three Muslim names, not much to deny.

2. Next to nothing known about his past. Same thing.

3. Born to a Muslim from Kenya. His father was Kenyan and a Muslim again nothing to argue.

4. Attended a Muslim school in Jakarta. This is documented fact

5. Over 100 times in the house Hussein Obama has not voted yes or no just present. Same as number 4.

Do any of you refute any of these first 5 points? After these I'll post the next five. Yes or no that's all it takes. It's yopeople who are clouding things. I want yes or no answers, double talk.

Edited by Mr.Canada

The 16 points are based on facts.

Again (and for the final time) I'm saying that by citing such things as his name and his history of declining to wear a flag pin and then jumping to your conclusions you are committing a logical fallacy. Any series of "facts" can be strung together to make a misleading conclusion. These conclusions are definitely not "ironclad truths."

For the record, my posts were not off topic or an attempt at a thread hijack. They are simply a well based attack on your weak argument. Perhaps, if you finish high school, you can go to university and take a class or two in logic. Until then, don't be upset when someone refuses to put value in your failed interpretations.

Clear? If not, see above.

3. Born to a Muslim from Kenya. His father was Kenyan and a Muslim again nothing to argue.

5. Over 100 times in the house Hussein Obama has not voted yes or no just present. Same as number 4.

Do any of you refute any of these first 5 points? After these I'll post the next five. Yes or no that's all it takes. It's yopeople who are clouding things. I want yes or no answers, double talk.

How does this irrelevant stuff relate, even remotely to my questions? I'll post my questions again:

Again (and for the final time) I'm saying that by citing such things as his name and his history of declining to wear a flag pin and then jumping to your conclusions you are committing a logical fallacy. Any series of "facts" can be strung together to make a misleading conclusion. These conclusions are definitely not "ironclad truths."

For the record, my posts were not off topic or an attempt at a thread hijack. They are simply a well based attack on your weak argument. Perhaps, if you finish high school, you can go to university and take a class or two in logic. Until then, don't be upset when someone refuses to put value in your failed interpretations.

Clear? If not, see above.

I am in over 30 and am done school tyvm. No one will answer yes or no because they are too partasin.

If you would just answe then we can move to the next 5 and make some progress in our discussion.

Barrack is a big building where soldiers sleep. I deny that it is a Muslim name.

Barack on the other hand is an African spelling of the Hebrew word Baruch meaning "Blessed."

Even if these are Muslim names what does that mean? I have a British name. Does that make me less Canadian?

2. Next to nothing known about his past.

Well, except those autobiographies... and

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url=s...amp;x=0&y=0

And since Obama says he's not a Muslim not an issue.

Wait, you said, 2. Next to nothing known about his past.

5. Over 100 times in the house Hussein Obama has not voted yes or no just present.

Wait, you said, 2. Next to nothing known about his past.

/me goes to do something productive with his time : )

Moving right along then since everyone is too chicken.

6. Large Cuban flag with a portrait of mass murderer Che Guevara hangs in his office. There is news coverage from CNN showing this. Cannot be refuted.

7. Refuses to wear American flag pin on his lapel. Hussein Obama has stated thuis many times in interviews.

8. Refuses to put his hand over his heart during the National Anthem. Hussein Obama has stated thuis many times in interviews.

9. Anti-American statements from his wife during campaign. She did this on live TV.

10. Stated Rev. Jeremiah Wright is his mentor for over 20 years. He stated this in an interview more than once.

Again I challenge any of you to disprove any of these first 10 points. They are all well documented events and many have happened on live TV.

Moving right along then since everyone is too chicken.

6. Large Cuban flag with a portrait of mass murderer Che Guevara hangs in his office. There is news coverage from CNN showing this. Cannot be refuted.

7. Refuses to wear American flag pin on his lapel. Hussein Obama has stated thuis many times in interviews.

8. Refuses to put his hand over his heart during the National Anthem. Hussein Obama has stated thuis many times in interviews.

9. Anti-American statements from his wife during campaign. She did this on live TV.

10. Stated Rev. Jeremiah Wright is his mentor for over 20 years. He stated this in an interview more than once.

Again I challenge any of you to disprove any of these first 10 points. They are all well documented events and many have happened on live TV.

Thios is too moronic to waste any more band width over.