US to attack Iran

Alex Jones has on his website info. he took from the largest Dutch newspaper Telegraaf. The paper is reporting that the US is going to attack Iran in the next few weeks targetting both, nuclear facilities and military installations. UAV's will be used in the attack. The Dutch secret service (AIVD) has allegedly been helping with the target mapping. The AIVD has also collborated with the US in sabotaging the Iranian weapons industry. Deemed successful these operations were halted because of the planned airstrikes. AIVD information over the last few years has been shared with the CIA. Now my question to GW is.... do you really think Russia and China are going to sit back along with Iran and not come back on the US?????? I`ve read several websites that GW and Cheney were going to do this before the end of their terms.

Alex Jones has on his website info. he took from the largest Dutch newspaper Telegraaf. The paper is reporting that the US is going to attack Iran in the next few weeks targetting both, nuclear facilities and military installations. UAV's will be used in the attack. The Dutch secret service (AIVD) has allegedly been helping with the target mapping. The AIVD has also collborated with the US in sabotaging the Iranian weapons industry. Deemed successful these operations were halted because of the planned airstrikes. AIVD information over the last few years has been shared with the CIA. Now my question to GW is.... do you really think Russia and China are going to sit back along with Iran and not come back on the US?????? I`ve read several websites that GW and Cheney were going to do this before the end of their terms.

I guess this begs the question "why would the US need the help of the Dutch secret service" ? Even after the Bush administration committed one of the biggest blunders in the history of spying by letting Iran know they could read its mail, they would still have the best intelligence in the world. They do flyovers with spy planes are are close by

I suppose it also begs the question "why start a war that you won't be able to finish because by staring the war, you party will get its ass kicked ?"

I really don't know what the heck we should do with Iran. The neocons may finally be right about something, but a president with only a few years left cannot really do much.

What's with this "we" stuff? Will Canada bomb Iran with hockey pucks?

"we" as in the west (I thought that was obvious) Unilateral bombings may or may not be effective, unilateral sanctions can't. It would be very difficult to totally stop the Iranian nuclear program with bombs. The only way to stop them is to stop them from selling oil (of course, just like bombing their is an ugly cost).

I guess this begs the question "why would the US need the help of the Dutch secret service"?

I think this begs the question "what kind of idiot would you have to be to trust anything Alex Jones says"?

-k

"we" as in the west (I thought that was obvious) Unilateral bombings may or may not be effective, unilateral sanctions can't. It would be very difficult to totally stop the Iranian nuclear program with bombs. The only way to stop them is to stop them from selling oil (of course, just like bombing their is an ugly cost).

Oh I getcha...those magic "multilateral" bombs are so much more effective, right?

Especially when blessed by the Canadian part of "we".

I thought "we" were supposed to stick to Afghanistan.

Guest American Woman
I think this begs the question "what kind of idiot would you have to be to trust anything Alex Jones says"?

-k

Except Alex Jones didn't "say" it; he just posted it. The "biggest Newspaper In Holland," De Telegraaf, said it.

Except Alex Jones didn't "say" it; he just posted it. The "biggest Newspaper In Holland," De Telegraaf, said it.

For Mr. Jones to have operated so long is a mystery - I ran into this guy years ago no short wave and he was advising armed rebellion and the authorities seemed to love it - I sense he plays all sides with his damned Berkey water filters and dreary web sites.. He's finally lost his mind and being punished for his Machnivellianism (hope I spelled that right) - It makes no sense that he was telling his listeners to get guns and over throw the gov..and they let him walk - he is a systems man...what good has he actually done other than cause more confusion and fear - and made some believe that retards (illuninate) run the world - they run nothing.

For Mr. Jones to have operated so long is a mystery - I ran into this guy years ago no short wave and he was advising armed rebellion and the authorities seemed to love it - I sense he plays all sides with his damned Berkey water filters and dreary web sites.. He's finally lost his mind and being punished for his Machnivellianism (hope I spelled that right) - It makes no sense that he was telling his listeners to get guns and over throw the gov..and they let him walk - he is a systems man...what good has he actually done other than cause more confusion and fear - and made some believe that retards (illuninate) run the world - they run nothing.

Sounds more like the Bush and Cheney govt to me.

Alex didn't say it the Dutch newspaper reported it.

Look an Alex Jones fan... :blink: I guess you listen to that dumifying Amercan AM late nite talk show "Coast To Coast" - where they brain wash millions into believing that there are alliens from Mars running the world. The idiots have "Doctors" who proclaim to be UFOogists.....talk about making millions of people stupid - Alex can not be fully legitimate - I clearly remember him threating the American administration with violence - back in the old days - if he were for real he would be in jail - he is a tool...and he does not even know it - what he does is assist evil by destablizing the nation through fear making it easier for fools to rule - and now he is rich!

I don't want to be that safe. Cue crickets.......

You would think that after the Bushites are gone that they would give up on the Iran diversion and attack Saudi Arabia and get some justice and revenge for that 911 adventure. But Nooooo - Russia would get mad - and Russia has nukes - and so does China...maybe they should have an joint venture and Russia- the US and China - should go in and oust those sodomite blackmailing phoney princes...and share the booty - just a rational idea..why mess with Iran or Korea for that matter - there are more important things to do then ensure weapons contracts - like maybe doing the right thing!

No, you would think that. Those who can..do...those who can't just talk about those who can.

They don't even talk about it - they dare not speak of the fact that without money nothing gets done..the 911 attack could not have taken place without Saudi money..and those that can do - will never do because it would be their un-doing to do what is right - so it's a stale mate ...that will go into the dust bin of history and be forgotten - who cowardice and betrayal of a nation was never addressed.

You're even using the words of those who can. Enjoy the show.

What makes you think that I am going to bother watching...unless - well if Obama gets it right- hate to say it - but heads are going to roll and Conrad the keeper of the bread will have at least 200 golfing buddies at a nice faclity.

What makes you think that I am going to bother watching...unless - well if Obama gets it right- hate to say it - but heads are going to roll and Conrad the keeper of the bread will have at least 200 golfing buddies at a nice faclity.

Don't shine me on....you've been watching every day for years. That's where the bitterness comes from.

Nevertheless, a ticket is free, so enjoy the show that never ends. After all, winter is coming.

Don't shine me on....you've been watching every day for years. That's where the bitterness comes from.

Nevertheless, a ticket is free, so enjoy the show that never ends. After all, winter is coming.

You are making me laugh - thanks - bitter? - like a damn dried lemon rolled in dirt.. :P Yes I have been in exile for about 30 years and I did observe in the field...I just don't want to see anyone suffer - the way I did. Frankly put my friend - Your Grace...the old title - "The undeserved mercey of God" . In other words to so mercey for those that do not deserve it..that supposedly is class - at this late point - this old king may just utter - to the dungeon and off with their heads - symbolically speaking..some people have had decades to reform but have not - maybe there is a limit to mercey and maybe only God has grace? Just hope the kids playing the big game survive the adventure. :rolleyes:

...some people have had decades to reform but have not - maybe there is a limit to mercey and maybe only God has grace? Just hope the kids playing the big game survive the adventure. :rolleyes:

OK....but if it wasn't such a big risk, it wouldn't be a game worth playing. When I was a kid, I had a small nondescript mutt, but he was biologically intact. (Back then, dogs could teach a kid much about life's unanswered questions.) Whenever the females of his kind would come into "season", he would go nuts (pun intended) and run away for days, roaming with the pack and getting his ass kicked. I would ask him why he took such risks, but his only answer was a scratched up smile and a wagging tail.