Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton: nomination?

Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton: nomination?   

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

...If people like USHadItComing have such finely tuned analytical skills, and an ability to discern the true geo-political forces at work in the world, why are they posting on Internet foprums like this one? Surely they could have predicted the meltdown of equity markets in the US or the fall of the US dollar. The rise in crude prices would have been a piece of cake. These people should be fabulously wealthy.

Indeed....why do these wise and omniscient individuals waste time with mere mortals? Of course they will say that wealth is an affliction and not their goal, as they answer to a higher calling to "edumacate" the masses no matter what the cause. In the end, their self assessed expertise and desire for power to influence outcomes are no better than anyone elses.

Put another way, how did such a "stupid shrub" and "moron" come to be the most powerful man in the world....with Texas Rangers baseball? :lol:

Edited by bush_cheney2004

Now we will wait and see what the American people are made of. Unfortunately they are so easily duped that any little terrorist attack against them will have them right back in the pro-war camp for another 8 years.
And what do you recommend in response to another "little terrorist attack"? That we concentrate on global warming?

Barack Obama is a lie.

He criticizes Hillary 4 not admitting that she voted in favour of the war. However, he has also voted to keep the war which his campaign isn't making very public.

Barack Obama does NOT care about the middle class rural folk. If you take a look at the voting history, Obama only wins the vote of the big cities and Hillary drastically wins the rural vote because she actually cares about them.

If you look at the voting history, Barack's support is a huge number of black people and this is why he sometimes wins-- because of racism against hillary and women.

If you took a look at Obama's voting history, he's barely gotten anything past in his entire life and he is not ready to run a country let alone his own business.

Barack's supporters don't even really support him. 45% of his voters don't care who gets the nomination...they would be happy with Hillary.

Hillary Clinton is a vision for the United States of America. She has survived attacks by the media, Obama's campaign and republicans. She has kept her head held high throughout this process with dignity. She even gave Obama his first job, but he is willing to throw her under the bus.

Obama's campaign has been nothing but a lie. It has attacked, defended when attacked and lied throughout this whole campaign.

Let's not allow this lie to take over your country. Barack Obama is no better than John McCain or George W. Bush. Take a stand against this farce and make the wise decision.

VOTE for HILLARY! Let's make history! Let's make the right choice!

EDIT:

This was the Opening post of an other thread: Barack Obama

now merged into this current thread.

Edited by Charles Anthony
redundant thread merged

This huge campaign going on with Fox news and it seems to me that Hillary could easily make up about 110 delegates by including Florida and Michigan.
Another topic in which you know nothing about, but pretend to be an expert on. Actually, there's no way she can make up 110 delegates by including Florida and Michigan. Democrats use proportional representation in their primary process. She'd have to win 95% of the vote in both of those states to make up that kind of margin. I'm sorry to once again out your ignorance,

Another topic in which you know nothing about, but pretend to be an expert on. Actually, there's no way she can make up 110 delegates by including Florida and Michigan. Democrats use proportional representation in their primary process. She'd have to win 95% of the vote in both of those states to make up that kind of margin. I'm sorry to once again out your ignorance,

It seems that it's your ignorance which has to be outed by a Canadian because if she wins the both by a good margin she will have the momentum and the popular vote to warrant the super delegates going with her. You don't follow politics very closely do you. You haven't even heard of the St. Petersburg times exposure of the US lies either! Have you made an attempt to show you are worth your salt yet. It's easy just do a search: Iraq on Saudi border St. Petersburg times, or something like that. and that's definitley all the help you're getting from me tonight young man!

because of racism(in general and prejudice) against hillary and women.

Is why John McCain will be the next President of the good ol' USA.

I like to call it the "redneck vote" for lack of a better term.

Bush got more votes in his second run than he did in his first. Why? How did he do it after he had already made a mess of things? I think it was because he played to the idea of the Dem's legalizing gay marriage and pulling the US out of Iraq and stopping the war on terror. Now everyone knows any "good ol' boy" worth his salt supports the troops no matter what, and the idea of two fellas kissing is just wrong. So I think more "good ol' boys and girls" got themselves off the porch and out of the trailer park to make it to the voting booth come election day.

I see a similar mobilization when it comes to the idea of a minority or a woman being in charge of the most powerful nation on earth. Just a theory but time will tell.

Now everyone knows any "good ol' boy" worth his salt supports the troops no matter what, and the idea of two fellas kissing is just wrong. So I think more "good ol' boys and girls" got themselves off the porch and out of the trailer park to make it to the voting booth come election day.

Now we have more dead troops and fellas still kiss. Good effort.

Is why John McCain will be the next President of the good ol' USA.

I like to call it the "redneck vote" for lack of a better term.

Bush got more votes in his second run than he did in his first. Why? How did he do it after he had already made a mess of things? I think it was because he played to the idea of the Dem's legalizing gay marriage and pulling the US out of Iraq and stopping the war on terror. Now everyone knows any "good ol' boy" worth his salt supports the troops no matter what, and the idea of two fellas kissing is just wrong. So I think more "good ol' boys and girls" got themselves off the porch and out of the trailer park to make it to the voting booth come election day.

I see a similar mobilization when it comes to the idea of a minority or a woman being in charge of the most powerful nation on earth. Just a theory but time will tell.

Even though the Dems are hugely popular now I wouldn't doubt for a minute that McCaain will be their next moron. Perhaps they are saving the Iran war for a few month before election time and then it would be a sure thing.

such is the evil and scheming of the american hawks.