Woman in Hiding since Driving over Moroccan Thief in

Regulus de Leo

A country with a solid foundation in tolerance is facing huge issues related in religious intolerance and ethnic division. One of it's former MP's Ayan Hirsi Ali has been dubbed the first 'European refugee' in decades since she fled to the United States because a fatwa for her death put her life in jeopardy in Holland.

http://www.nisnews.nl/public/220208_1.htm

"The woman is being tried for causing the death of Ali El Bejatti. On 17 January 2005, this Moroccan youth opened her car door and snatched her handbag. The woman reversed against the boy, who was on a scooter. He was crushed against a tree, broke his neck and died.

The woman has been in hiding for three years, according to her lawyer Cees Korvinus. She is so afraid of reprisals that she moved from hiding-place to hiding-place, De Telegraaf quoted the lawyer as saying yesterday. The police advised her to go into hiding after the incident, according to the newspaper."

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems more weird than disturbing. Sometimes when shit happens it really happens.

The woman has stated that the collision was an accident. The Public Prosecutor's Office (OM) initially concluded this as well, but later decided to prosecute her after all.

I wonder what prompted the OM to change its mind, public pressure?

I wonder what prompted the OM to change its mind, public pressure?

Who cares? The fact that she has to go into hiding and fears for her life because people from a certain "community" want to exact revenge rather than let the justice system work is kind of problematic in western society.

Who cares? The fact that she has to go into hiding and fears for her life because people from a certain "community" want to exact revenge rather than let the justice system work is kind of problematic in western society.

But, according to the article, the only people looking for her are the Dutch police.

Yeah, I guess you don't read dutch, because from what I've read she's being actively pursued, starts getting phone calls when her new location was discovered, things of that nature.

I see. You're talking about an entirely different article than the one posted. I wonder though, should people who kill other people be required to answer to the police for thier actions? or should that only apply when a non-muslim is killed?

I see. You're talking about an entirely different article than the one posted. I wonder though, should people who kill other people be required to answer to the police for thier actions? or should that only apply when a non-muslim is killed?

No, I'm talking about this predicament that the woman is in based on everything that has been written about it. We're talking about how members of the muslim community have responded to the incident; what blame she has and what the police have or have not done about it is not the issue at all. This is about how members of the muslim community have apparently decided to take justice into their own hands by condemning her as a murderer simply because a member of their community died as a result of an unfortunate mishap which he precipitated, and now apparently they want to play executioner as well. Now, I don't know what cultural background you come from, but here in Canada and the rest of the western world this kind of nonsense is not condoned. Or perhaps you're suggesting that it should be for muslims???

No, I'm talking about this predicament that the woman is in based on everything that has been written about it. We're talking about how members of the muslim community have responded to the incident; what blame she has and what the police have or have not done about it is not the issue at all. This is about how members of the muslim community have apparently decided to take justice into their own hands by condemning her as a murderer simply because a member of their community died as a result of an unfortunate mishap which he precipitated, and now apparently they want to play executioner as well. Now, I don't know what cultural background you come from, but here in Canada and the rest of the western world this kind of nonsense is not condoned. Or perhaps you're suggesting that it should be for muslims???

Which nonsense? The nonsense of hiding from the police and blaming Muslims or the nonsense of fruitcake Imams issuing Fatwa's against someone else entirely?

this woman is full of baloney, she is using a "fear of reprisal" to avoid facing up to her own crime, which looks, like an intentional move on her part to back up and crush the purse snatcher.

Had she been so fearful of reprisal, she would have never made such a planned or calculated decision to reverse her car, she would have drove away or called the police.

She is playing the "victim card" to avoid facing up to her own wrong doing.

From the article there is zero indication she is in any danger, she has been tracked down by the judicial system only.

She is using the convenient scapegoat of the day to justify her own avoidance of facing up to the crime she committed.

it's pretty straightforward.

Ayan Hirsi Ali - went where all opportunistic liars go, to the American Enterprise Institute.

Interestingly she has much in common with the alleged "victim" in the vehicular manslaughter case.

Both playing victim, opportunistically using the fear mongering of the day, to excuse their own criminal/deceitful acts.

Had Ayan Hirsi Ali came to Canada under such blatantly false pretenses, she wouldn't have citizenship here either. But since she is singing a tune, so many find attractive, like the sirens song, these same people who are strongly anti-immigrant and anti-islam hold her up as an idol. Though she is a false idol.

http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Ayaan_Hirsi_Al...utch_Parliament

Dutch Member of Parliament Ayaan Hirsi Ali has announced she will leave parliament, after Minister of Immigration and Integration Rita Verdonk announced that Hirsi Ali never obtained Dutch citizenship.

In a press conference Ayaan Hirsi Ali announced that she will leave parliament and move to the United States to work with the conservative think tank American Enterprise Institute . Originally she was to have moved to the USA in May of 2007. In national paliament she will be replaced by Amsterdam government member Laetitia Griffith starting June 1.

The direct reason for Hirsi Ali's departure, is that Minister for Immigration and Integration and fellow party-member, Rita Verdonk has announced that Hirsi Ali never obtained Dutch citizenship, because she lied in her application for refugee status in the Netherlands. She claimed to be a refugee directly from war-torn Somalia and to have only narrowly escaped the threat of forced marriage. In fact, she had held a refugee status in Kenya at the time. She changed her name and date of birth.

just the facts!

Edited by kuzadd

Ayan Hirsi Ali - went where all opportunistic liars go, to the American Enterprise Institute.

There's only one refugee who concocted a story to escape an abusive family for whom the Left has no sympathy: that is Ayan Hirsi Ali who champions women's equality and human rights where the Left is too spineless to do so.

So she gets their abuse.

Shame on the Dhimmi Left.

There's only one refugee who concocted a story to escape an abusive family for whom the Left has no sympathy: that is Ayan Hirsi Ali who champions women's equality and human rights where the Left is too spineless to do so.

So she gets their abuse.

Shame on the Dhimmi Left.

As Kuzad points out, Ayan Hirsi Ali got tossed because she lied in order to get refugee status in Holland.

Yet your original post says:

One of it's former MP's Ayan Hirsi Ali has been dubbed the first 'European refugee' in decades since she fled to the United States because a fatwa for her death put her life in jeopardy in Holland.

So she didn't flee because of some fatwa or other, she got booted. Fatwa's and religious beliefs had nothing to do with anything/

As Kuzad points out, Ayan Hirsi Ali got tossed because she lied in order to get refugee status in Holland.

Yet your original post says:

So she didn't flee because of some fatwa or other, she got booted. Fatwa's and religious beliefs had nothing to do with anything/

No she didn't. She left because she had been living under death threats. She was not deported and she has Dutch citizenship to this day.

If she were any other refugee Leftwingers would support her but because she says the truth about the Left and Islam they hate her.

As far as I'm concerned when you kill scum, you should be praised, not charged.

Interestingly she has much in common with the alleged "victim" in the vehicular manslaughter case.

Both playing victim, opportunistically using the fear mongering of the day, to excuse their own criminal/deceitful acts.

You know, most of us have very little trouble distinguishing a woman who tells a lie on a refugee claim - who actually is in danger at home anyway - from a violent career criminal.

At the order of the judge, the woman has however been tracked down and taken to court.

She was hiding from the law. She should have just went directly to the police instead of trying to hide. The dead man's family members have every right to be pissed -- she needs to be prosecuted for the crime. Whether or not she "meant" to kill him is irrelevant. If you kill someone in a car accident do you run from police or do you face the music?

Those kids that drug that boy Grant under their car.... if the law had just let it be, how do you think the family would've reacted? Do you think Grant's family would have been pissed or happy?

On the day of his death, Ali El Bejatti had appeared in a court. He stole the woman's purse only hours after the OM demanded a 24-month jail sentence against him for an armed robbery

Then why was he out? Why was he on the street on a scooter? Hullo, he should have been in jail.

This "fatwa" crap is just crap... they are mad as hell because a family member was killed and if they don't see justice they will mete it out themselves. I'd do the same if someone killed a family member and got away without so much as a slap on the wrist (or was hiding from the law and I found 'em first).

She was not "tossed" nor did she lose her Dutch citizenship. There was a threat at one time that this would happen but it did not. Kuzad and you have pounced on this because both of you despise anyone who won't fall into line with what Muslims want.

You know nothing about Holland. Gays are being beaten on the streets by 'youths' who have decided they will impose intolerance upon a tolerant nation. This woman was told by police to go into hiding. The Dutch can no longer guarantee the safety of anyone who offends Islam or offends adherents of Islam who choose to take the law into their own hands.

Instead of whining about it why does the Dutch goverment not crack down? Does Holland have no laws regarding beating people? Is the government afraid of these vigilantes? Are judges and police officers under threat?

Have these vigilantes done anything besides rant and threaten?

If they have done something then the law needs to come down hard on them.

kuzadd: Ayan Hirsi Ali - went where all opportunistic liars go, to the American Enterprise Institute.

Hahaha! Too much. This lady, Ayan Hirsi Ali, has every right to be afraid of the Muslim fanatics who popped her chum, Theo Van Gogh. Me thinks her fears aren't exaggerated...since Theo is DEAD, and all. It's HER voice in Submission, afterall. Typical, though, that since she's against Islam she'd be the whipping post of the left-wing appeasement crowd. My favorite thing about her was her moment of dumping Islam...

In an interview with the Swiss magazine Das Magazin in September 2006, she said she lost her faith while sitting in an Italian restaurant in May 2002, drinking a glass of wine: "...I asked myself: Why should I burn in hell just because I'm drinking this? But what prompted me even more was the fact that the killers of 9/11 all believed in the same God I believed in."

More power to her.

-----------------------------------------------------

You go, girl.

---Oprah

Hahaha! Too much. This lady, Ayan Hirsi Ali, has every right to be afraid of the Muslim fanatics who popped her chum, Theo Van Gogh. Me thinks her fears aren't exaggerated...since Theo is DEAD, and all. It's HER voice in Submission, afterall. Typical, though, that since she's against Islam she'd be the whipping post of the left-wing appeasement crowd. My favorite thing about her was her moment of dumping Islam...

More power to her.

-----------------------------------------------------

You go, girl.

---Oprah

My favourite Ayan Hirsi Ali moment was when she whipped the butt of that smug leftist, Avi Lewis (who is dumb enough to have joined Al Jazheera...he would have joined the Nazis in the 1930's no doubt).

If you want to know why the Morrocan thief was out on bail, it is because Holland is notoriously lenient towards criminals such as in this case here...

http://www.nisnews.nl/public/110308_2.htm

Edited by Regulus de Leo

If you want to know why the Morrocan thief was out on bail, it is because Holland is notoriously lenient towards criminals such as in this case here...

Is leniency only afforded to the muslim population or the enitre citizenry?

Is leniency only afforded to the muslim population or the enitre citizenry?

The judge probably didn't need the death threats from the Muslim community.

:lol::lol:

------------------------------------------

Occupied! Occupied!

---Hank Hill: King of the Hill