Why there isnt a BNP in Canada...

iForgot

Canada has the third lowest White majority population of all White nations in the World at 81% (the only ones lower are New Zealand at 78% and the United States at 67%). Now in New Zealand, 14% of the minorities are native Maoris, so in reality Canada is second in terms of immigrants after our neighbors to the south. The US is so big and different in every way that I am not going to include them in this topic.

Comparing Canada to Australia and European countries, I find it interesting how much more peaceful it is here. In France, the minorities were rioting in 2005 and again in 2007. France is over 90% white. In Sweden there is incredible tension between muslims and the Swedes. Sweden is over 95% white. In Australia there was the infamous Cronulla riots. Australia is over 90% white. In France a Nationalist racist party received 10% of the vote, in Belgium it received nearly 50% of tje vote, in Sweden it received 5% of the vote, in the Netherlands (perhaps the only white nation more liberal than Canada) there are racial tensions more heated than Canada.

So why is Canada so different? Is it because of the Soviet Canuckistan politically correct anti-Free Speech Big Brother government? Perhaps, but that does not explain the most PC country in the world - Britain. Britain is all of this and more, yet there is more racial tension there, more ethnic gangs and less integration and assimilation. The BNP exists and it has 1% of the vote. Britain is 92% white.

Why are Canada and the US so different? The US probably because it is so mixed, but Canada is far-less White than these European nations and Australia, New Zealand but there is no sign of a BNP type party and there isnt nearly the ethnic problems as there is in Europe. Is there problems? Hell yes. Is there segregation and ethnic ghettos? In Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver - HELL YES. But its nowhere near as bad.

So I ask you MapleLeafWeb - why is it so much more peaceful here?

- Is it because of the immigrants we receive? Are they assimilating more?

- Is it because of the second-generation immigrants that are integrating?

- Is it because Canada is so large?

- Is it because we are just more tolerant and friendly?

- Is it because Canada and the US are not native white lands where as Britain, France, Sweden etc are?

- All of the above?

What do you think? Most people I chat with say that prior to the mass illegal waves, the US was the best example of multi-racial success in a nation. Now they say it is Canada. We may not be perfect and we damn sure let in too many immigrants, but overall we are doing alright. So should we not maintain this? Should we not limit immigration to make sure it does not get any worse than it is here (which aint THAT bad comparing it to Europe and Australia and NZ)?

...What do you think? Most people I chat with say that prior to the mass illegal waves, the US was the best example of multi-racial success in a nation. Now they say it is Canada. We may not be perfect and we damn sure let in too many immigrants, but overall we are doing alright. So should we not maintain this? Should we not limit immigration to make sure it does not get any worse than it is here (which aint THAT bad comparing it to Europe and Australia and NZ)?

What do I think? I think your xenophobic analysis is very short on so called "visible minority" history and long on "white", despite the fact that many of the "white people" were also immigrants.

Amazing!

Edited by bush_cheney2004

Oh for god sake. Can this not turn into a thread where a select few call me xenophobic for simply discussing race relations and Leafless whining about the government?

We can certainly do that, but what you have presented has little to do with "race relations" and more to do with "white" myopia. If we have to play this game, isn't Iceland far "whiter" than any of your examples? And far more "peaceful". If that be the measure of "success" then please start there. No BNP required!

Canada's past and present, like the USA, are not insulated from BNP sentiments or behaviors. It's just not called the "BNP".

Canada has the third lowest White majority population of all White nations in the World at 81% (the only ones lower are New Zealand at 78% and the United States at 67%). Now in New Zealand, 14% of the minorities are native Maoris, so in reality Canada is second in terms of immigrants after our neighbors to the south. The US is so big and different in every way that I am not going to include them in this topic.

Comparing Canada to Australia and European countries, I find it interesting how much more peaceful it is here. In France, the minorities were rioting in 2005 and again in 2007. France is over 90% white. In Sweden there is incredible tension between muslims and the Swedes. Sweden is over 95% white. In Australia there was the infamous Cronulla riots. Australia is over 90% white. In France a Nationalist racist party received 10% of the vote, in Belgium it received nearly 50% of tje vote, in Sweden it received 5% of the vote, in the Netherlands (perhaps the only white nation more liberal than Canada) there are racial tensions more heated than Canada.

So why is Canada so different? Is it because of the Soviet Canuckistan politically correct anti-Free Speech Big Brother government? Perhaps, but that does not explain the most PC country in the world - Britain. Britain is all of this and more, yet there is more racial tension there, more ethnic gangs and less integration and assimilation. The BNP exists and it has 1% of the vote. Britain is 92% white.

Why are Canada and the US so different? The US probably because it is so mixed, but Canada is far-less White than these European nations and Australia, New Zealand but there is no sign of a BNP type party and there isnt nearly the ethnic problems as there is in Europe. Is there problems? Hell yes. Is there segregation and ethnic ghettos? In Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver - HELL YES. But its nowhere near as bad.

So I ask you MapleLeafWeb - why is it so much more peaceful here?

- Is it because of the immigrants we receive? Are they assimilating more?

- Is it because of the second-generation immigrants that are integrating?

- Is it because Canada is so large?

- Is it because we are just more tolerant and friendly?

- Is it because Canada and the US are not native white lands where as Britain, France, Sweden etc are?

- All of the above?

What do you think? Most people I chat with say that prior to the mass illegal waves, the US was the best example of multi-racial success in a nation. Now they say it is Canada. We may not be perfect and we damn sure let in too many immigrants, but overall we are doing alright. So should we not maintain this? Should we not limit immigration to make sure it does not get any worse than it is here (which aint THAT bad comparing it to Europe and Australia and NZ)?

Wait for it.

Tensions are growing and it will not be so nice in arrogant, such a peaceful country, canada land.

I love the "we are so good" attitude.

Look at Europe and look at us - the tensions are bad there and will grow worse.

Those tensions are coming here. We will see some bad things happen here - and it will likely be within my lifetime.

Close the borders to those who do not speak the language, require training to work, require medical help, carry diseases such as aids, cannot support themselves, etc. You will see an entire different class and type of people arrive here.

Oh, wait a minute - that would make me a racist right winger - even though I did not mention race or colour. Many who read this will read it into the writing though. Perhaps that is telling in itself.

Show up without a passport or a visa or a sponsor you do not get in - period. Holding cell for you until we can dump your cheating, lying, crooked ass back in the last country you sailed from, or took off from.

Borg

I have problems of understanding English abbreviation such as C.P.Canada and C.P.China. I have just searched the term "BNP" in Google and found 2 interprets:

1. The British National Party (BNP) is a right wing political party in the United Kingdom. The BNP stand for an all white Britain, which could only be achieved using violence. Six million Jewish people were murdered in the Nazi Holocaust. BNP leader Nick Griffin was convicted for inciting racial hatred after a BNP magazine he published denied the reality of the Holocaust.

2. A brain natriuretic peptide (BNP) test measures the amount of the BNP hormone in your blood. BNP indicates how well your heart is working. Normally, only a low amount of BNP is found in your blood. However, if your heart has some diseases, such as heart failure, the heart releases more BNP, increasing the blood level of BNP. The BNP level will drop when treatment for heart failure is working.

How funny coincidence it is.

Perhaps 200 years ago, weak hearted guys were not suitable to be a immigrant sailing across Atlantic. So both American and Canadian have the lowest BNP in the world. :P

Edited by xul

Close the borders to those who do not speak the language, require training to work, require medical help, carry diseases such as aids, cannot support themselves, etc. You will see an entire different class and type of people arrive here.

Oh, wait a minute - that would make me a racist right winger -

Borg

No it wouldnt.

We already do most of that. Require medical help, AIDS carrier, cannot support yourself, you dont get in.

Always exceptions grant you, refugees for one , but those rules are there and enforced.