Senator John McCain Wins New Hampshire Primary

Yea....that's it...Second World War..with laser guided bombs. :blink:

So let's see..

When did that war start? !939, wasn't it? How many Canadians died before the US decided to send John Wayne over to win the war? When was that anyways?

O wait. John Wayne never served in the second world war. I guess he was too important. He did serve in Vietnam though, didn't he? I think he was loading napalm... But he was wearing a green beret wasn't he?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...O wait. John Wayne never served in the second world war. I guess he was too important. He did serve in Vietnam though, didn't he? I think he was loading napalm... But he was wearing a green beret wasn't he?

No....the Napalm was made in Canada...right next to the Agent Orange. I think I see a trend here.

Do you have a source to back up that claim?

See Dow Chemical, Canada: Fort Saskatchewan operations with support from Sarnia, Ontario.

http://www.lionsroar.ca/lr-pub-napalm.html

Canada supplies all manner of raw materials to the American war machine, and it knows exactly what they are used for. Senator McCain appreciates it.

Guest American Woman
See Dow Chemical, Canada: Fort Saskatchewan operations with support from Sarnia, Ontario.

http://www.lionsroar.ca/lr-pub-napalm.html

Canada supplies all manner of raw materials to the American war machine, and it knows exactly what they are used for. Senator McCain appreciates it.

I didn't see anything in that link that says napalm was made in Canada. Could you quote that part for me since I seem to be missing it?

I didn't see anything in that link that says napalm was made in Canada. Could you quote that part for me since I seem to be missing it?

So, as usual, I have to give you not only the links but explain the chemical constituents of Napalm? Because you are "missing it"? Find out how Napalm-B was made....hint: polystyrene, benzene, and gasoline.

Guest American Woman
So, as usual, I have to give you not only the links but explain the chemical constituents of Napalm? Because you are "missing it"? Find out how Napalm-B was made....hint: polystyrene, benzene, and gasoline.

So you can't quote where it says "the Napalm was made in Canada" as you claimed? I don't want to know how it was made. I want confirmation of your claim; confirmation that it was "made in Canada."

I'm patient. I'll wait. And if you don't come through, it'll be obvious that you can't back up your claim.

He repeated a favorite joke from the Iranian-US hostage crisis.....to the tune of a Beach Boys tune called "Barbara Ann".

"Bomb Bomb Bomb, Bomb Bomb Iran"

I would expect the dems to be hyping that video as much as the Deanscream was hyped. I think the appetite for a war with Iran, particularly after the recent intelligence revelations, is close to nil.

I don't know why, but I can't seem to get youtube to run on my computer. What did he say?

Higgly, if you would like to view youtube, my computer skills are limited but I have a couple of ideas. I think you need Adobe Flash Player to view youtube. You may have it on your computer but it may be corrupted. Try reloading it. It's free and you can download it here.

http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

If you're using Internet Explorer you could download the Firefox browser and see if you can open youtube links with Firefox.

What difference does it make where napalm was made?

Somebody claimed that it came from John Wayne....just wanted to give credit where credit is due.

It's shake and bake...and Canada helped (Napalm-B was manufactured at several sites in North America).

John McCain was just the delivery guy.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

Guest American Woman
Somebody claimed that it came from John Wayne....just wanted to give credit where credit is due.

It's shake and bake...and Canada helped (Napalm-B was manufactured at several sites in North America).

John McCain was just the delivery guy.

Your claim is false. It was not made in Canada as you claimed.

Your claim is false. It was not made in Canada as you claimed.

No Dow Chemical in Canada? I wonder what all those Canucks were protesting back then?

...Canadian industry was also a major supplier of equipment and supplies to the American forces, not sending these directly to South Vietnam but to the United States. Sold goods included relatively benign items like boots, but also munitions, napalm and commercial defoliants, the use of which was fiercely opposed by anti-war protesters at the time. In accordance with the 1958 Defence Production Sharing Agreement, Canadian industry sold $2.47 billion in war materiel to the United States between 1965 and 1973.

Some of the many Canadian-manufactured products destined for Vietnam included: ammunition, aircraft engines, gun sights, grenades, boots, green berets, napalm, TNT, rye whiskey, Agent Orange, generators and passenger vehicles, to name just a few.

Source: Wiki and CBC Archives (Supplying the War Machine).

Guest American Woman

Canadians certainly could have been protesting Dow Chemical in Canada even if Dow's plants in Canada weren't making napalm.

You didn't provide a link for your quotes, so I had to do some searching. Seems as if Victor Levant (QUIET COMPLICITY: CANADIAN INVOLVEMENT IN THE VIETNAM WAR) claims that Canda was providing napalm. Seems strange that no specific cities/towns/plants are named, yet I have to say it sounds as if Canada was supplying us with ammunition and supplies, including napalm, in spite of government denials.

At home. 500 firms sold $2.5 billion of war materiel (ammunition, napalm, aircraft engines and explosives) to the Pentagon. Another $10 billion in food, beverages, berets and boots for the troops was exported to the US, as well as nickel, copper, lead, brass and oil for shell casings, wiring, plate armor and military transport. In Canada unemployment fell to record low levels of 3.9%, the gross domestic product rose by 6% yearly, and capital expenditure expanded exponentially in manufacturing and mining as US firms invested more than $3 billion in Canada to offset shrinking domestic capacity as a result of the war. The herbicide "Agent Orange" was tested for use in Vietnam at CFB Gagetown, NB. US bomber pilots practiced carpet-bombing runs over Suffield, Alberta and North Battleford, Sask, before their tours of duty in SE Asia.

publisher McClelland & Stewart: Title: The l998 Canadian & World Encyclopedia, McClelland & Stewart, 481 University Ave, Suite 900, Toronto, Ontario,M5G2E9

Edited to add another link.

Edited by American Woman

So you can't quote where it says "the Napalm was made in Canada" as you claimed? I don't want to know how it was made. I want confirmation of your claim; confirmation that it was "made in Canada."

I'm patient. I'll wait. And if you don't come through, it'll be obvious that you can't back up your claim.

Your patience and desires are irrelevant. Backing up my "claim" does not change the reality either way. But once again, you were wrong. McGill University exposed this activity long ago, but Ottawa still denied and obfuscated ("played dumb").

Providing this link (or not), does not change the material fact:

http://archives.cbc.ca/IDC-1-71-1413-9128/...r/vietnam/clip7

Once again, you are right. But only once - next time it will be your turn to be wrong.

It may be correct. I wouldn't be interested enough to check, because it's completely irrelevant. Lots of Canadians and Canadian corporations are involved in the Military Industrial Complex. Just because Canadians are involved certainly doesn't make their immoral actions moral.

It may be correct. I wouldn't be interested enough to check, because it's completely irrelevant. Lots of Canadians and Canadian corporations are involved in the Military Industrial Complex. Just because Canadians are involved certainly doesn't make their immoral actions moral.

Through my sister years ago I got to hang out with the "Canadian connection" that assisted in arming Iraq and Iran - This gangster was allowed to operate freely in Canada..that was a while ago..secondly - if you check out some of the holdings of some of the more influetial quietly power heads of some Canadian families you will see among their hundreds of companies a tiny caption and an arrow that points to a prime venture - "War Supplies". Those that encourage little Steve Harper to continue to bother the Muslims domestically and abroad in order to create strife - all have interests in the arms buisness - the quick bucks are made from dope and guns. I heard one such gentleman refere to Muslims as "Toxic waste" - I would say that just might be genocide for fun and profit.

Who cares about moral? Whose morality? Yours?

It was more than just Canadian corporations...the Crown (CCC) was directly involved as the intermediary with US DoD contracts.

Senator McCain was nearly killed by exploding bombs and naplam in the famous USS Forrestal fire, but he still did his job.