Iranian Navy in Running for Darwin Award

M.Dancer

The treaty of versaille regulated how much steel they could get and pretty much forbid them from having an army. Then how did they get one of the most advanced armies with hundreds of planes and battleships. Could that really go unnoticed? I.G. FARBENINDUSTRIE was financed by wall street, and they financed Hitler (also made zyklon b ). All you need to do is follow the money. American General Electric also helped finance Hitler with campaign contributions. General Electric also accounted for 40% of production in heavy industry, 60% of radio communications through Telefunken (A.E.G. after 1941), and also has a 20% stake in the wire and cable market in Germany in 1939. Unlike what you said, they actually sold more during the war. And its just coincidence that American General Electric factories were not bombed in Germany (only 4 were partially destroyed and remained opperational).

LIST OF A.E.G. FACTORIES NOT BOMBED IN WORLD WAR II

Name of Branch Location Product

1. Werk Reiehmannsdoff

mit Unterabteilungen in Wallendorf und Unterweissbach Kries Saalfeld Measuring Instruments

2. Werk Marktschorgast Bayreuth Starters

3. Werk F18ha Sachsen Short Wave Sending Sets

4. Werk Reichenbach Vogtland Dry Cell Batteries

5. Werk Burglengefeld Sachsen/S.E. Chemnitz Heavy Starters

6. Werk Nuremburg Belringersdorf/

Nuremburg Small Components

7. Werk Zirndorf Nuremburg Heavy Starters

8. Werk Mattinghofen Oberdonau 1 KW Senders 250 Meters & long wave for torpedo boats & U-boats

9. Unterwerk Neustadt Coburg Radar Equipment

Standard Oil also gave Hitler 2 key components to his war machine which he could not have created without: Synthetic petroleum and rubber.

Anthony C. Sutton does a much better job then I could and I suggest you read his book:

Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler http://reformed-theology.org/html/books/wa...reet/index.html (free online)

o and JBG u sure it wasnt a zeo-cost remark?

Edited by obsidian

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You fail to mention the Monetary fines levied against the German people by the french. I forget what the actual figure it was but it was broken down to around 7,000 dollars per german. Obviously theres no way Germany could have met that obligation. Remember this is the 1920's as well. where 7000 dollars was probably more like 700,000 dollars today.

The treaty of versaille regulated how much steel they could get and pretty much forbid them from having an army. Then how did they get one of the most advanced armies with hundreds of planes and battleships. Could that really go unnoticed? I.G. FARBENINDUSTRIE was financed by wall street, and they financed Hitler (also made zyklon b ). All you need to do is follow the money. American General Electric also helped finance Hitler with campaign contributions. General Electric also accounted for 40% of production in heavy industry, 60% of radio communications through Telefunken (A.E.G. after 1941), and also has a 20% stake in the wire and cable market in Germany in 1939. Unlike what you said, they actually sold more during the war. And its just coincidence that American General Electric factories were not bombed in Germany (only 4 were partially destroyed and remained opperational).

LIST OF A.E.G. FACTORIES NOT BOMBED IN WORLD WAR II

Name of Branch Location Product

1. Werk Reiehmannsdoff

mit Unterabteilungen in Wallendorf und Unterweissbach Kries Saalfeld Measuring Instruments

2. Werk Marktschorgast Bayreuth Starters

3. Werk F18ha Sachsen Short Wave Sending Sets

4. Werk Reichenbach Vogtland Dry Cell Batteries

5. Werk Burglengefeld Sachsen/S.E. Chemnitz Heavy Starters

6. Werk Nuremburg Belringersdorf/

Nuremburg Small Components

7. Werk Zirndorf Nuremburg Heavy Starters

8. Werk Mattinghofen Oberdonau 1 KW Senders 250 Meters & long wave for torpedo boats & U-boats

9. Unterwerk Neustadt Coburg Radar Equipment

Standard Oil also gave Hitler 2 key components to his war machine which he could not have created without: Synthetic petroleum and rubber.

Anthony C. Sutton does a much better job then I could and I suggest you read his book:

Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler http://reformed-theology.org/html/books/wa...reet/index.html (free online)

o and JBG u sure it wasnt a zeo-cost remark?

I haven't read all of the posts in this thread, so apologies if this has already been said...

Why is it that the US has more rights in the Middle East than countries in the Middle East? I have been watching the US Presidential primaries. McCain says he "knows how to handle Iran". What is he going to do, build condos on the shores of Hormuz?

I haven't read all of the posts in this thread, so apologies if this has already been said...

Why is it that the US has more rights in the Middle East than countries in the Middle East? I have been watching the US Presidential primaries. McCain says he "knows how to handle Iran". What is he going to do, build condos on the shores of Hormuz?

The US has succeeded by default to Britain's role of maintaining the peace. If a region or country is run by feral beasts the US is the country for the job, unfortunately.

• 1 year later...

New candidate for Darwin Award, from an area with some similarities to Iran (link):

Excerpt:

Somali pirates attack French military flagship

NAIROBI (AFP) – Somali pirates attempted to storm the French navy's 18,000 tonne flagship in the Indian Ocean after mistaking it for a cargo vessel, the French military said on Wednesday.

The crew of La Somme, a 160-metre (525-foot) command vessel and fuel tanker, easily saw off the brazen night-time assault by lightly armed fighters on two lightweight skiffs and captured five pirates, a spokesman said.

"The pirates, who because of the darkness took the French ship for a commercial vessel, were on board two vessels and opened fire with Kalashnikovs," Admiral Christophe Prazuck said in Paris.

La Somme is the French command vessel in the Indian Ocean, overseeing French air, sea and land forces fighting Somali pirates and hunting terrorists under the banner of the US-led Operation Enduring Freedom.

Officers on the ship have directed commando operations to free French hostages in the hands of Somali pirates.

The pirates tried to flee when they realised their mistake but were pursued by French forces who, after an hour-long chase, caught one of the skiffs, Prazuck said.

On it they found five men but no weapons, water or food as the pirates had apparently thrown all of the boat's contents overboard, the spokesman said