Amsterdam: Religion of peace strikes again

ScottSA

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to be picky, but I think it would read better as "morally bankrupt," for a couple picky reasons involving attribution and tense. :P
That does work better, but I wasn't clear which was better in Canadian.

jbg, you forgot the ultimate suffering folks of all time: The Zionist Jews!! :P

Exploiting their dead still! While actual survivors live in squalor. The exploiters and sometimes chief architects of the plight of ordinary Jews for over one hundred years - play the victim card still while supressing and oppressing a native population which included Jews, Muslims and Christians all living in peace - dividing them and cleansing them for the last 60 years (actually a little more).

What fun!

And gosh - can one even talk about this here in NA? Of course not!!

But you guys are free to bash a whole lot of others who are just following the example of those who have repeated these injustices throughout history (religion irrelevant) eh?

What a bunch of F***in' hypocrites you all are.

It wasn't right or humane when Hitler did it. It wasn't right or humane when Stalin et al did it, it isn't right and humane when the Israelis do it - and it's all the same perversion time and time again.

Divide, conquer - and through deception we shall make war.

Tis the way...

Edited by buffycat

How does installing a foot bath in a rest room change governmental policies?? Furthermore, government policies change all the time, due to all kinds of people from all walks of life. Was the government intimidated by women when they gave women the vote, for example? Or were they changing government policy because it was the right thing to do?
Do Jews ask for menorahs to be installed in public facilities?

It wasn't right or humane when Hitler did it. It wasn't right or humane when Stalin et al did it, it isn't right and humane when the Israelis do it - and it's all the same perversion time and time again.

Divide, conquer - and through deception we shall make war.

Tis the way...

I guess anything that prevents Jews from having their own state is OK with you.

Yep, here we go with the soccar riots again. I bet Ireland is happy it opened its doors to be overrun by, um, Irish. <_<

link

White kids rioting, not after a single incident but regularly after every single soccar game, and yet strangely enough no outraged rants in here. I guess they (and western governments of course) don't feel "intimidated" enough.

Stinking racist hypocrites. That's what you are. Go running to the moderator about that one, pussyboys. It's what you are. Each and every one of you.

LOL the mellow drama queen at it again I see. First off all we are talking about deviant criminal behavior by males that use their Religion as an excuse to burn, stab, abuse and generally commit henious crimes against their country. They make Islam an issue, they riot in the name of Allah not hockey, football or figure skating (that's one riot that I'd like to see lol) . Islam isn't a race yet CLRV, as hard as the Arabs are trying to distroy all the Africian males including male children as young as three (visa vie executions and raping women to inject their Arab sperm)in the Horn of Africa it hasn't eradicated all of them yet. I'm sure you wish the Sudanese Government and it's miltia the Janjaweed god's speed based on the hatred you spew at us Infidels. It's not racism yet, it's the Religion of Narcissism members being held accountable. A day late and a dollar short, because some on the far left love Islamist we must walk on egg shells lest they burn their OWN homes. It's not a race, it's a Religion that is out of control globally. Pander and appease away CLRV but it isn't the west killing in the name of jesus, hockey or poutine is it?

Here's how bad it's become in England, note they weren't offered the offending Ham it was just printed on the menu and they are sueing. Next the Islamist will sue if they pass a person on a street who may of had Bacon for breakfast. They're in jail, how pious and devote a Muslim can they be.

Article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...in_page_id=1770

Buffy what's the Palestinian language sound like? Opps they have no language, the state of Palestine never existed and if it did it would be the Jordon. If they want peace all they have to do to stop the violence (most of which they perpetrate) and lay down their weapons and take the bombs off their women and children then stop hiding under the Burkas of their women (also known as the crotch creepy crawl).

Did muslims ask for a foot bath? Where?

Three times a day during their shifts at the Indianapolis International Airport, more than 100 Muslim cab drivers wash their feet.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ff0_1190426161

Sounds better than using the sinks like they were.

:lol:

----------------------------------------------------------

Being lectured by the president on fiscal responsibility is a little bit like Tony Soprano talking to me about law and order in this country.

---John F. Kerry

The sad part is the US government didn't do it's homework because it states in the Koran that cleaning your body parts with sand is equal to water. So the Somali's wanting foot baths only need cat litter by their cabs to fullfill Allah's wishes according to the Koran. Pucker up it's only going to get worse in the US, no spine and pandering to Saudi Arabia is the name of the game in the US. Sadly brave Marines die daily whilst the US kisses Islamist ass daily, yet this evil doer sends Americans to die against the war on Terror while appease the worst of the worst on American soil. Bush hasn't waged a war on terror, he's waged a war on decent lawbiding Citizens of the US whilst appeasing the radical Islamist.

Apparently they have a prayer room on the second floor of Brock Hall at UBC and have requested foot baths be installed in the mens and womans washrooms on that floor. Not a totally unreasonable request IMO.

Any form of religious accommodation should be even handed and across the board. Or entirely abandoned for all.

There should be no displays anytime nor for any religion. Some will argue that is the war on christianity but that would not be true.

Guest American Woman

How does installing a foot bath in a rest room change governmental policies?? Furthermore, government policies change all the time, due to all kinds of people from all walks of life. Was the government intimidated by women when they gave women the vote, for example? Or were they changing government policy because it was the right thing to do?

Do Jews ask for menorahs to be installed in public facilities?

That not only doesn't answer my questions in any way what-so-ever, it has absolutely nothing to do with anything I said and/or the issue being discussed.

I can only assume by your totally irrelevant response that you have no answers.

Edited by American Woman

On the footbath in university issue, the Left's cry of separation of church and state is silent for some strange reason. Whenever Christian groups want a prayer room or some other thing the Left's rabid response is quite predictable, so their hypocritical pass on Muslim issues reveals an agenda. The right must not allow this agenda to hold sway.

Guest American Woman
On the footbath in university issue, the Left's cry of separation of church and state is silent for some strange reason. Whenever Christian groups want a prayer room or some other thing the Left's rabid response is quite predictable, so their hypocritical pass on Muslim issues reveals an agenda. The right must not allow this agenda to hold sway.

If the Muslims wanted a prayer room, I'd object.

Would you rather they keep using the sinks, creating a safety hazard, than have the foot baths installed?

Edited by American Woman

The picture is bigger than footbaths. It is about accomodating a religion in many different ways in government facilities, when they won't make certain accomodations for other religions. And this is done with good intentions, to not be racist towards a group of people whose kind committed mass murder on 9/11. But the left has bent so far over in response to this (not even flying the American Flag at some major universities to avoid offending foreign students!!) that no other interpretation is possible than calling it reverse racism.

As for the footbath issue, surely their God understands that they live among infidels who do not believe in Him and therefore they can wash their feet at home, or in a gym facility at the schools in question.

I suppose the acid test would be how well Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism et al are accommodated in a majority Muslim country's universities/airports/hospitals etc.

Are they accommodated?

----------------------------------------------------------------

So much of left-wing thought is a kind of playing with fire by people who don't even know that fire is hot.

---George Orwell

Edited by DogOnPorch

I suppose the acid test would be how well Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism et al are accommodated in a majority Muslim country's universities/airports/hospitals etc.

Are they accommodated?

----------------------------------------------------------------

Since when did we want to be like them?

The agenda is not the right but the left, trying to muddy the waters.

The Rights classic muddying of the waters. If you make it seem like it is muddy, then everyone else gives up. Good try though.

The right is silent? Hmm. Reread the thread on UofM muslim footbath again. It was presented in such a way to make us think that the Muslims demanded , and or were forceful in getting a footbath installed.

But the right could not muddy those waters enough. It was the Muslims who went to the UofM and asked to pay for a footbath. The Univ on its own accord told the students the Univ would pay for it. Likely due to major liability issues. So then the Univ installs the footbaths saving the Univ money, and some see that as a waste of money. When liability is imposed because the baths were not installed, then the same moaners will decry the lawsuit conveniently ignoring the fact that they could have saved hundreds of thousands of dollars by spending $25,000 (IRC)

Lets look at the Uof T? I wonder what a "Multifaith Centre " is for. Lets let the UofT tell us.

“This centre provides another place for students to expand their learning outside the classroom. There are not only spaces for worship, meditation and prayer for all faith groups, there are also programs, events and initiatives that will raise big questions about faith and spirituality and what it takes to live peacefully in a religiously diversified world,†she said.

And of course there is St Michaels College, University of Toronto. I imagine they are christian students there praying or attending mass.

Edited by guyser