Issues with 9-11

Hey all.

I am asking a favour from any of you who might have pictures or video footage of the World Trade Center attacks. Some of you will bite my head off 'oh noes conspiracy', but relax I have not come to any conclusions yet. I am still testing this theory.

Basicly I am looking for your pics/vids of the events of that day. I am testing a theory out. Send anything you have that might be of interest to [email protected].

I do not mean to open up old wounds, but something is not sitting well with me about that day.

Thanks all.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Care to elaborate on what your looking for in those pictures?

http://video.google.com/

Out of all the video I have watched, and got lots from Google Video, there seems to be indications of explosives or controled explosions at the 3 buildings. Some video shows plumes of smoke being ejected horizontaly below the colapse line. Several videos I have seen seem to support this. But I am looking for more raw footage to support this claim. Part of me thinks the towers colapsed just due to the unique design of WTC 1 and 2. But for WTC 7, there was no outside damage to the building, but yet there were fires and the building went straight down.

I am sure all you may think I am crazy, but this is why I wanted more evidence. I cannot support the bombs in building just yet. There is some compelling footage out there. I guess I am looking for a smoking gun.

The reason that the people think that were controlled explosions is two fold IMO, first you are right in your statement about the construction of WTC 1 and 2. Those that think there are small demolition charghes on ythe corners are mistaking them for what most think are the floor supports pancaking under the weight of the upper floors.

I can't for sure say the same about WTC 7, there does seem to be some unanswered questions there.

I also find the Pentagon plane interesting.

Lets us know what you find out.

Hey all.

I am asking a favour from any of you who might have pictures or video footage of the World Trade Center attacks. Some of you will bite my head off 'oh noes conspiracy', but relax I have not come to any conclusions yet. I am still testing this theory.

Basicly I am looking for your pics/vids of the events of that day. I am testing a theory out. Send anything you have that might be of interest to [email protected].

I do not mean to open up old wounds, but something is not sitting well with me about that day.

Thanks all.

Perhaps the following will aid your determination to find out the truth.

Two Interesting Pre-911 statements

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major

crisis and the nation will accept the New World Order."

-- David Rockefeller, Chairman of Chase Manhattan Bank (now J.P. Morgan Chase bank)

"The process of transformation.. is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic

and catalyzing event - like a new Pearl Harbor." -- PNAC (Neo-con Project for a

New American Century) document

What I am starting to see.....

It is a slow cascading effect that was planned and came to fruition on 9-11. Even the date itself has always ticked something in the back of my head. 911. This is an emergency, on a national (and eventually global) scale.

Insider trading.

US corporations laundering drug money to finance other stuff.

Major banks and other high rollers shifting money to offshore accounts.

We know that the WTC had a good chunk of gold/treasury in the basement of the towers (or something like that in the complex) Lots of money flows through this place.

Enron + Anderson Arthur.

Downfall of one of the largest US energy companies.

Money is lost and people lost their jobs and now have nothing to show for it (401ks not honoured by them)

Where does this money go?

Someone lost the money, who gained the money?

WTC was the place where Aurthur Anderson called home.

There was warnings of the attacks. (who planned it I have no real idea yet)

One documentary about 911 indicated that the treasury was on the move to another location within the WTC complex. As far as I know, it has been all recovered, or has it. Where would they move it to? Now what about that money. What about all the other countries that dealt in the US Dollar and had large investments in the US economy. This was the reason WTC was created. Down the street from the NYSE and close to other key economic facilities. All the other countries who has invested in the US are probably out of alot of cash that cannot be accounted for. Little suspicious now that you think of it. Put options put on the airlines, money moving to offshore accounts, Lotsof cash moved hands

Something to chew on : Soon after 911, war plans were underway (even before 911) to invade Iraq. How do you pay for this war after all sorts of tax cuts have been made for americans. Little cash flow going back to the government from the people.

Where is your money going? This is a very important question.

Energy companies monitored by shady accounting firms.

These accounting firms trade that money invested by the energy companies on the stock markets.

The money goes POOF.

Follow the money trail is what I am thinking.

Can't wait till Burns and BHS get ahold of this one. :)

I have more things to connect. But this is the start of it.

This is a theory that I have, nothing more. I am still gathering information.

Hey all.

Thanks all.

-- David Rockefeller, Chairman of Chase Manhattan Bank (now J.P. Morgan Chase bank)

"The process of transformation.. is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic

sigh...The history channel had a show on specifically 9-11 and how and what caused the buildings to fall, including detail schematics on how they were built to drop down instead of tiping over. Theres no conspiracy as to how the buildings fell. No bombs planted in the building. I saw the footage as it happend, its clear that two planes hit the buildings. Now if the Arabs who were flying the ariplanes were hired by the CIA or NSA to commit suicide then by all means have your conspiracy theory.

Hey all.

Thanks all.

sigh...The history channel had a show on specifically 9-11 and how and what caused the buildings to fall, including detail schematics on how they were built to drop down instead of tiping over. Theres no conspiracy as to how the buildings fell. No bombs planted in the building. I saw the footage as it happend, its clear that two planes hit the buildings. Now if the Arabs who were flying the ariplanes were hired by the CIA or NSA to commit suicide then by all means have your conspiracy theory.

Even if you do not want to ask it, what if the CIA had knowledge of the event but did nothing about it. If you do not want to at least explore the possibility, we are done here. I am willing to explore other avenues, I know some roads I have taken will lead to dead ends. But this should not stop me from asking more questions.

At first I was looking at suspicious things about the towers falling. Then I disregarded it for it does nothing to support the case I want to make. What brought the WTC buildings down is really irelevant at this point. The question you need to as is why they were brought down.

Hey all.

Thanks all.

Even if you do not want to ask it, what if the CIA had knowledge of the event but did nothing about it. If you do not want to at least explore the possibility, we are done here. I am willing to explore other avenues, I know some roads I have taken will lead to dead ends. But this should not stop me from asking more questions.

At first I was looking at suspicious things about the towers falling. Then I disregarded it for it does nothing to support the case I want to make. What brought the WTC buildings down is really irelevant at this point. The question you need to as is why they were brought down.

They were brought down for meddling in islamic extremist affairs, from Iraq to Libya to Malayasia the US has stuck its nose in the business of Fudemental Islamic terrorist groups, and they struck back.

Hey all.

Thanks all.

They were brought down for meddling in islamic extremist affairs, from Iraq to Libya to Malayasia the US has stuck its nose in the business of Fudemental Islamic terrorist groups, and they struck back.

And the catastrophe was convenient, I do believe they (the US Administration) were looking for one. I'm not sure they were calculating that it would happen on their own soil.

Hey all.

Thanks all.

And the catastrophe was convenient, I do believe they (the US Administration) were looking for one. I'm not sure they were calculating that it would happen on their own soil.

Yes lets apply Occums to this line of thought.

The US administration secrtley conducted an operation to stir up the American population into letting GWB launch and unfounded war on iraq based on false information, which by the way GERMANY, RUSSIAN, FRANCE, and England intellgience services believe to be true, Trained 12 islamic fundamentalist to fly planes, which by the way they started to learn to do in the Clinton administration, But that doesnt matter the election was bought by bigbusiness which paid WASP americans to vote republican and paid blacks and other ethnic minorites to not show up and vote for GWB twice. But why stop there, The CIA new about the planned attacks and did nothing about it, why? because George Bush told em hed like to see 500 people dead and over 1000 serverly injured. All because Daddy bush didnt finish his war. Does that sound about right?

Or, the terrorist caught us with are pants down, hijacked 4 planes, flew 2 into the WTC, flew one into the pentagon, and lost the 4th over pennsylvania when the passengers hijacked the hijackers.

How about this: Do major digging on the topic before you develop a theory on what might have happened, or else your research will be pre-biased to accept some info and discount other info.(Or am I too late)

What do you think a Theory is? A work in progress. It won't become fact unless the digging starts. I have dug, and I do not like what I see buried. Sometimes you do not even have to dig that far.

It is a slow cascading effect that was planned and came to fruition on 9-11. Even the date itself has always ticked something in the back of my head. 911. This is an emergency, on a national (and eventually global) scale.

Insider trading.

US corporations laundering drug money to finance other stuff.

Major banks and other high rollers shifting money to offshore accounts.

We know that the WTC had a good chunk of gold/treasury in the basement of the towers (or something like that in the complex) Lots of money flows through this place.

Enron + Anderson Arthur.

Downfall of one of the largest US energy companies.

Money is lost and people lost their jobs and now have nothing to show for it (401ks not honoured by them)

Where does this money go?

Someone lost the money, who gained the money?

WTC was the place where Aurthur Anderson called home.

There was warnings of the attacks. (who planned it I have no real idea yet)

One documentary about 911 indicated that the treasury was on the move to another location within the WTC complex. As far as I know, it has been all recovered, or has it. Where would they move it to? Now what about that money. What about all the other countries that dealt in the US Dollar and had large investments in the US economy. This was the reason WTC was created. Down the street from the NYSE and close to other key economic facilities. All the other countries who has invested in the US are probably out of alot of cash that cannot be accounted for. Little suspicious now that you think of it. Put options put on the airlines, money moving to offshore accounts, Lotsof cash moved hands

Something to chew on : Soon after 911, war plans were underway (even before 911) to invade Iraq. How do you pay for this war after all sorts of tax cuts have been made for americans. Little cash flow going back to the government from the people.

Where is your money going? This is a very important question.

Energy companies monitored by shady accounting firms.

These accounting firms trade that money invested by the energy companies on the stock markets.

The money goes POOF.

Can't wait till Burns and BHS get ahold of this one. :)

I have more things to connect. But this is the start of it.

This is a theory that I have, nothing more. I am still gathering information.

Before you start medling in banking and things like that, I suggest you do alot of reading on it because its as complex of system as you can get.

Enron never had the money, it didn't disappear, it just simply didn't have any money. You should see the clever accounting methods businesses can use (unethically). Don't necessarily blame the accountants either, they can only work with whats given to them.

Most 'cash' going through the WTC was in non-tangibles, though there was a considerable gold despoit in the basement yes. It wasn't an attack on money for sure. It's not like countries walk in with some gold or cash to deposit. Most large-scale trade between countries isn't conducted in straight currency.

Bush's tax cuts were made on a Laffer curve argument I think, the same mistake that Reagan made. Correct me someone if I'm wrong.

I think the on-hand gold and silver at WTC was no more than 1 Billion. It's not a lot of cash in the big scheme of things.

This theory doesn't fly with me.

Before you start medling in banking and things like that, I suggest you do alot of reading on it because its as complex of system as you can get.

Enron never had the money, it didn't disappear, it just simply didn't have any money. You should see the clever accounting methods businesses can use (unethically). Don't necessarily blame the accountants either, they can only work with whats given to them.

Most 'cash' going through the WTC was in non-tangibles, though there was a considerable gold despoit in the basement yes. It wasn't an attack on money for sure. It's not like countries walk in with some gold or cash to deposit. Most large-scale trade between countries isn't conducted in straight currency.

Bush's tax cuts were made on a Laffer curve argument I think, the same mistake that Reagan made. Correct me someone if I'm wrong.

I think the on-hand gold and silver at WTC was no more than 1 Billion. It's not a lot of cash in the big scheme of things.

This theory doesn't fly with me.

I agree. But there is a difference in currency and the gold. The gold is constantly and slowly going up in price. The US dollar is not really going anywhere. What would be worth more at that point? Gold where it goes up all the time and physicly holding it somewhere. Or the ever sliding dollar.

Also it is 1 billion in tangeble assets. Steeling the greenbacks won't amount to much.

The US administration secrtley conducted an operation to stir up the American population into letting GWB launch and unfounded war on iraq based on false information, which by the way GERMANY, RUSSIAN, FRANCE, and England intellgience services believe to be true,

Which is why Germany, Russia and France joined in the Iraq inva...oh, wait a minute, they didn't go. Hmmm.

The US administration secrtley conducted an operation to stir up the American population into letting GWB launch and unfounded war on iraq based on false information, which by the way GERMANY, RUSSIAN, FRANCE, and England intellgience services believe to be true,

Which is why Germany, Russia and France joined in the Iraq inva...oh, wait a minute, they didn't go. Hmmm.

It was not popular in their countries.

Of course, when Baghdad fell they all wanted into that oil pie didn't they... :rolleyes:

I agree. But there is a difference in currency and the gold. The gold is constantly and slowly going up in price. The US dollar is not really going anywhere. What would be worth more at that point? Gold where it goes up all the time and physicly holding it somewhere. Or the ever sliding dollar.

Also it is 1 billion in tangeble assets. Steeling the greenbacks won't amount to much.

Gold is variable in price, its just gone up lately because of demand for currency stablization. It can go down just as quickly.

The US dollar is very weak right now, but I don't see why that is a motive for stealing gold?