Grand Master

Grand Master (14/14)

• One Year In
  • Very Popular Rare
  • Conversation Starter
  • Posting Machine Rare
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. Fetus Slaughter is the sacrament of the left. I can understand why these murderers fight so hard to legalize it everywhere.
  2. You spoke about something being "the final nail in the coffin". Weren't you referring to Elon Musk's X?
  3. That's already been determined by YOU, comrade. I'm just here to acknowledge your devotion to woke leftism.
  4. You don't know your own mind? MAJOR DEI DIPSHIT ADVERTISERS. That's to be expected.
  5. DEI dipshits perhaps, but that's expected. There's no making anything up, shithead. You're a fascist, therefore, you're woke.
  6. 1. There's no making anything up, shithead. You're a fascist, therefore, you're woke. 2. Then do something about it, roboilliterate.
  7. No, pervert. As I've stated multiple times already: bits and pieces are out there; we just don't have the "mother lode". Stop crying and wipe your mouth. You're a disgrace.
  8. But not when the wokies were policing Twitter, right partialobserver?
  9. That's the left's motto. It's why you're so pissed off that woke fascists aren't policing Twitter.
  10. Not in your twisted world. LEFTISM is the foundation of everything you stand for.
  11. Wrong again, shithead. "Woke" is everything left, including fascism. It's redundant, if anything.
  12. Wrong again. A picture's worth a thousand words. That was no accident.
  13. I'm defending Free Speech. You're the c*nt who wants woke fascists back in power. Get over yourself, Adolph.
  14. You never would have mentioned that guy had I not rubbed your bias in your face. Nice try, but not good enough.