youtube video - More hate propaganda out of Quebec! (Who's fun

Quebec youtube video - a hate crime? yes or no  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Watch the whole video. In my opinion, the video was only made to look like it was produced by an amateur. In reality, there were probably a lot of people involved, and some expertise. I wonder who funds this crap. Is this what Quebec does with those billions of dollars in equalization bucks it extorts out of Canada every year?

Video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lnHQ6YJCyA

Edited by Quebec Exposed

Wow!

This guy is about as intolerant as someone who trolls the internet and creates an alias "Quebec Exposed", and posts some shitty homemade video (and by shitty, I mean I've actually had a cellphone capable of mixing higher quality video and beats) as being some vast conspiracy based multi billion dollar production.

Me thinks your tinfoil hats on too tight.

On a side note, the "host" was right in saying that hateful trash like this does not belong in Canada.

But to be fair, either does yours.

Both of you have one thing in common, and that is a wish to propogate hate towards another entity of the same country, and precipitate its breakup.

Edited by marcinmoka

Watch the whole video. In my opinion, the video was only made to look like it was produced by an amateur. In reality, there were probably a lot of people involved, and some expertise. I wonder who funds this crap. Is this what Quebec does with those billions of dollars in equalization bucks it extorts out of Canada every year?

Well I watched the whole video. I wonder how many more people will see the video now because it was posted here. People who probably wouldn't have ever seen it otherwise. I know a Bernays promotion when I see one.

Bernays always knew what emotion he wanted to elicit from his audience. The best thing to do with this kind of thing, in my opinion, is ignore it. If it should become popular it is a commentary on the state of society.

I don't believe in hating nothing. I hate Brussels sprouts. If I boil some is that a hate crime? Maybe only if I refuse to eat them.

Hate is a valid human emotion. A hate-crime is an aggressive act of force due to hatred. Hatred cannot be, nor do I believe it should be, criminalized. In this video has a crime been committed or does it just serve to incite? It just serves to incite hatred, I think, and perhaps the incitement of hatred will result in crimes. So why don't we just ignore this, not post it around the internet. Some will no doubt, but the majority, who are in control of their emotions, can ignore it or see it for it's hateful content. If it is justified as free expression or called art - just let it die as quick a death as possible.

The mainstream media never hesitates to show and tell or shock and awe us with "Hate-crimes" and they don't want it to spread but they are busy making sure you know it is spreading by spreading it around themselves creating their own self-prophecy. I don't know! Make any sense?

Cheap attempt at PR.

You wrote that while I was compiling my epistle. I was surprised to see it as it was my view as well.

I generally attempt to explain and justify my view because I know I will be doing it later. Hmmm... I generally have to elaborate further anyway. Oh well..

I do not agree that this type of material should be ignored. It seems that Canadians are obsessed with Bush and Iraq and everything the Americans do wrong, and yet they want to ignore some pretty bad stuff that is going on in their own country. The Canadian media is especially guilty off either ignoring the terrible stuff going on in Quebec, or indeed, promoting it. In any event, here is a link to another file which contains terrible images from a Quebec history book and a lot of disturbing information. How long can English Canada ignore this? And why does English Canada keep forking over billiions to Quebec every year with no strings attached to it?

http://quebecexposed.tripod.com/fleurdelise.pdf

Edited by Quebec Exposed

I do not agree that this type of material should be ignored. It seems that Canadians are obsessed with Bush and Iraq and everything the Americans do wrong, and yet they want to ignore some pretty bad stuff that is going on in their own country.

........ snip

How long can English Canada ignore this? ....... snip

How true. Canadians as a whole tend to throw a lot of stones and at the same time ignore their own issues.

Social re-engineering has been quite successful.

Imagine the uproar if it had been "F^%$ the Kebekers".

One way streets exist - but more so in Kebek than anywhere else. All in the name of culture.

Borg

Edited by Borg

How true. Canadians as a whole tend to throw a lot of stones and at the same time ignore their own issues.

Social re-engineering has been quite successful.

Imagine the uproar if it had been "F^%$ the Kebekers".

One way streets exist - but more so in Kebek than anywhere else. All in the name of culture.

Borg

Agreed, but I agree with Pliny more. I don't want to ban people from saying what they think. So rather than have us all convicted of hate crimes everytime we disagree with someone, whether it be an english man criticizing the french, or vice versa. You know, its good to point out that other people can be just as racist bigoted, but I don't want to join in their lawsuits and start creating an even more PC regulated society.

Maybe the intent of the poster was to say----well if this is a hate crime when english people do it, then it is also.....

In which case, then I can agree.

I watched the video. One of the great things about allowing free speech, rather than suppressing it with "hate speech" laws is that one gets to see what people are really up to.

I agree that the equalization funding should be cut drastically, for those reasons. It is one thing to subsidize an area so that it has a standard of living similar tothe rest of Canada. It is another thing to fund an insurgency. I am against aid to the Palestinians for the same reason.

I watched the video. One of the great things about allowing free speech, rather than suppressing it with "hate speech" laws is that one gets to see what people are really up to.

I agree that the equalization funding should be cut drastically, for those reasons. It is one thing to subsidize an area so that it has a standard of living similar tothe rest of Canada. It is another thing to fund an insurgency. I am against aid to the Palestinians for the same reason.

That video was interesting to say the least. I agree with you that this is free speech. Any hate speech laws need to be very narrowly construed, and IMHO this doesn't fit what should be called hate speech.

I somehow doubt anybody cares that much about the Senate.

I just wonder what sort of upbringing and education contributed to this little turd's views.

Crystal Meth?

------------------

Jbg? Which CPC are you referring to?

Canadian Pork Council?

Canadian Police College?

Communist Party of Canada?

All three of these seem as odd "locales" for a Conservative Jew from New York. :unsure:

Edited by marcinmoka

One of the interesting aspects of the Canadian condition is the willing to restrict free speech in the interests of "fairness". When I look at hatemeisters (David Ahenakew and Larry Spencer come to mind) they did far more damage to their social standing and careers by shooting their mouths off about, respectively, Jews and gays, than the state could ever do by a prosecution and a $2500 fine.

We don't need "hate speech" restrictions. Society knows how to deal with them.

Jbg? Which CPC are you referring to?
  1. Canadian Pork Council?
  2. Canadian Police College?
  3. Communist Party of Canada?

All three of these seem as odd "locales" for a Conservative Jew from New York. :unsure:

I didn't use that abbrievation here but I note three things:
  1. You capitalized "Conservative", making it refer to a denomination of Judaism that I am not a member of. I am a Reform Jew;
  2. Ideologically, I am on the far left of the political spectrum; and
  3. When I use that abbreviation I am referring to the Conservative Party of Canada

I didn't use that abbrievation here but I note three things:
  1. You capitalized "Conservative", making it refer to a denomination of Judaism that I am not a member of. I am a Reform Jew;
  2. Ideologically, I am on the far left of the political spectrum; and
  3. When I use that abbreviation I am referring to the Conservative Party of Canada

To an American "far left" is what we would call conservative. :rolleyes:

To an American "far left" is what we would call conservative. :rolleyes:
I doubt that. I am a Trotskyite-Leninist-Maoist ideologically. My political hero is Fidel Castro and I have a picture of Che Guevera in my wife's and my master bedroom.

The racial stuff is sketchy, but the political points are valid. Bad language but who cares. It's where we are. I'm saying free speech on this one.

I don't think we should have anything to do with the Queen of England either... but I think I'd pick my words a little better.

list=1]

[*]You capitalized "Conservative", making it refer to a denomination of Judaism that I am not a member of. I am a Reform Jew;

First he was a Reform Jew, then he was A Canadian Conservative Reform Alliance Party Jew....but the was ccrappy....so then he became an Alliance Jew.......

First he was a Reform Jew, then he was A Canadian Conservative Reform Alliance Party Jew....but the was ccrappy....so then he became an Alliance Jew.......
One, you left out word "acronym" here. And two, I have never, under any circumstances, been a Canadian. In fact, I barely can find Canada on the map.

Other than that, not a bad synopsis.