The end of moral equivalency

ScottSA

I'm not so sure that the stats which Scott is throwing around are correct.

From 1909 to 1991 a total of 6559 people were executed.

This according to this site:

http://users.bestweb.net/~rg/execution.htm

So since it's inception the US has executed over 14,000 people.

Scott I don't think your source (religionofpeace) is any better than a site which rants on about the protocols.

The factoid I presented said explicitely "65 years." That renders your entire post irrelevant, except for an attempted smear at the website. You may not have noticed, but aside from MSM op-eds, that website presents only facts.

I know you "LOL" don't like those "LOL" facts, and they gag you with a spoon and so on, but they are nonetheless facts.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The statistics are led with the comment "So, you think the Ku Klux Klan .... are bad?" and then the comparison is made using the least violent years of the Klan's existance. If you don't think that's intentionally deceiving, perhaps you'd care to take a stab at why those particular years were used.

I misread that one, but now I'm really at a loss. Apparently it's a great thing that the United States has killed less people than Ilsamist extremists have, is that it? Makes me downright proud to be an American. :rolleyes:

In other words, "oops, I'm wrong, but no way am I going to admit it." Yes, you should be proud that the US has killed fewer people than Islam.

The factoid I presented said explicitely "65 years." That renders your entire post irrelevant, except for an attempted smear at the website. You may not have noticed, but aside from MSM op-eds, that website presents only facts.

I know you "LOL" don't like those "LOL" facts, and they gag you with a spoon and so on, but they are nonetheless facts.

Well Scotty I followed your links to the 'source' and guess what! I think your precious site may have a typo since they are using the Epsy files (the same ones on the site I directed you too).

But go ahead and explain it otherwise - oh and btw that site is no better than stromfront and I would advise all to go visit it to see where YOU are coming from.

sickening.

From 1909 to 1991 a total of 6559 people were executed.

This according to this site:

http://users.bestweb.net/~rg/execution.htm

The claim is

19 Muslim hijackers killed more innocents in two hours on September 11th than the number of American criminals executed in the last 65 years. (source)

You have posted a number for 82 years while the website claims 65 yet the source only gives stats from 91 backwards.......that being said, between 67 and 77 no one was executed in the US and since then the number has been great. The total number of executions in the US 2001 and 1976 has been 749

http://www.amnestyusa.org/abolish/listbyyear.do

and there have been around 2736 exections prior to 76 to 1936 (1936-2001 = 65 years) giving a total of 3485 executions.

On 911 the total stands at 2974. The numbers are close enough that I might be inclined to recount the lists of executions (I multiplied the pages by the number of rows)

Eitherway, still closer that yours which might be a credible as the protocols

The claim is

You have posted a number for 82 years while the website claims 65 yet the source only gives stats from 91 backwards.......that being said, between 67 and 77 no one was executed in the US and since then the number has been great. The total number of executions in the US 2001 and 1976 has been 749

http://www.amnestyusa.org/abolish/listbyyear.do

and there have been around 2736 exections prior to 76 to 1936 (1936-2001 = 65 years) giving a total of 3485 executions.

On 911 the total stands at 2974. The numbers are close enough that I might be inclined to recount the lists of executions (I multiplied the pages by the number of rows)

Eitherway, still closer that yours which might be a credible as the protocols

Dancer - they are using the SAME source material. The typo IMO is on the site which Scott referenced (A hate site btw)

Apparently it's a great thing that the United States has killed less people than Ilsamist extremists have, is that it? Makes me downright proud to be an American. :rolleyes:

I'm not going to defend capital punishment, but do you see some equivalence between judicial executions and terrorist murders?]

I don't.

Guest American Woman
In other words, "oops, I'm wrong, but no way am I going to admit it." Yes, you should be proud that the US has killed fewer people than Islam.

So you don't understand that "I misread that" means I was wrong? You seriously need me to say it outright? Well then, just for your benefit: I misread that. I was wrong.

And my country hasn't killed fewer people than Islamist extremists have; I was wrong about that, too. I should have said it's "apparently it's a great thing that the United States has killed less people on American soil than Islamist extremists have."

Now about that quote: "19 Muslim hijackers killed more innocents in two hours on September 11th than the number of American criminals executed in the last 65 years." I think it's odd that there's a comparison between "innocents" and "guilty" (though of course some innocents have been executed, too), which is why I misread it in the first place. To me the whole comparison is confusing and irrelevant.

The statistics are led with the comment "So, you think the Ku Klux Klan .... are bad?" and then the comparison is made using the least violent years of the Klan's existance.

I think calling the years from 1957 on the least violent is intentionally deceiving.....

Dancer - they are using the SAME source material. The typo IMO is on the site which Scott referenced (A hate site btw)

Yes and I took the time to count......

And I'm sure, given that you link to arab propaganda sites know all about hate.......

Edited by M.Dancer

Yes and I took the time to count......

And I'm sure, given that you link to arab propaganda sites know all about hate.......

Care to back that up with some actual examples??? I often link to Haaretz, B'TSelem and such - goodness me are those Arab sites?

Or is this just more BS mud slinging from you? Hmmmm?

Did you view Scott's site? Did you see some of the truly hateful things there?

Care to back that up with some actual examples??? I often link to Haaretz, B'TSelem and such - goodness me are those Arab sites?

Or is this just more BS mud slinging from you? Hmmmm?

Did you view Scott's site? Did you see some of the truly hateful things there?

I did back it up. You know that hate site you linked to, the one that demonizes Israelis and calls the arrests and detentions of suspected terrorists "kidnappings" in order to cloud the waters over the actual kidnappings and murders of their terrorists.......

And I visited the site. And I was truly bored by it.

I did back it up. You know that hate site you linked to, the one that demonizes Israelis and calls the arrests and detentions of suspected terrorists "kidnappings" in order to cloud the waters over the actual kidnappings and murders of their terrorists.......

And I visited the site. And I was truly bored by it.

LOL well, that's fine. Others here can click on Scott's site and then take a gander at http://www.imemc.org/.

Which btw doesn't demonise the Israeli people yet does address the injustices which occur in the Occupied Territories - which are under Israeli control and thus are their responsibility according to international law.

Whatever.

LOL well, that's fine. Others here can click on Scott's site and then take a gander at http://www.imemc.org/.

Which btw doesn't demonise the Israeli people yet does address the injustices which occur in the Occupied Territories - which are under Israeli control and thus are their responsibility according to international law.

Whatever.

If outright lying and misrepresenting the facts is what passes as addressing the injustices...yadda yadda yadda....then fill yer boots.........

Guest American Woman
I think calling the years from 1957 on the least violent is intentionally deceiving.....

Somehow I'm not surprsised. The fact is, it's all deceiving and irrelevant. Numbers mean nothing unless one is talking about the same size group. Furthermore, using numbers as some sort of proof of who is 'more evil' is ridiculous. Who killed more people-- Son of Sam, Jeffrey Dahmer, or Ted Bundy? Apparently we need this information so we will know who is the worst and who can be given the coveted position of being morally superior as "not as bad." I'm guessing the families of those killed might argue that one is as bad as the next, but hey, it's all about the numbers, eh?

And while we're tallying up the numbers, I wonder how many people drunk drivers kill each year compared to the Islamists? What about how many people The War Machine kills?

Think what you will. I've made my point.

So Scott's site is wrong (or has a typo) afterall.

Imagine my surprise.

That is still more than the twin tower death toll.

oh and btw - I am not a supporter of capital punishment.

I stand corrected, assuming one picks the site with the higher number of executions to believe. That hardly makes a material difference to the point however. There simply is no equivalency. There isn't. Parsing out numbers to see whether it took 65 years or 50 years to execute by due process enough convicted murderers to equal the number of innocents killed in one day by Islamic thugs is so ridiculous that it's laughable. It's almost comic relief.

How many people will the global Jihad kill today? 100? 150? Or will it stick to a lower level of terror and only saw the heads off a couple innocent schoolgirls here and blow up a few folks in a bazaar there? So far they've only killed 7 today, so maybe it won't be so bad:

/7/07 Pal. Auth. Gaza 2 Two Gaza children, ages 6 and 8, are killed by a rocket fired at Israel by a Palestinian Islamic group.

8/7/07 Thailand Yala 1 A man is murdered and his body burned by Islamic separatists.

8/7/07 Thailand Pattani 2 A roadside bombing by Muslim radicals leaves two Thai soldiers dead.

8/7/07 Somalia Banadir 2 http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

How many Blacks will the KKK lynch today? How many people will the IRA kill today? How many people will the Spanish Inquisition kill today? This week? This year? In the next 100 years?

Buffy, you can call that a hate site all you want, but all it does is collect facts and MSM op-eds and news reports, so if it's a hate site, it is because it catalogues hate...the kind of hate you defend with your "LOL"s and flippant Code Pink cliches.

I really have no interest in trying to equate one religion or ideology with another. As far as I'm concerned the abortion clinic bomber is just as wrong as the suicide bomber in a marketplace. Are there parallels between extremists of all religions / ideologies? I think so. But I see no reason to try to rank these religions / ideologies in terms of who is better overall & who is worse. Those types of statements are too general and do nothing to improve people's understanding of the issues or suggest solutions to complex problems. I am saying all of this because my next few comments are not meant to defend or attack a particular viewpoint about whether one religion is "worse" than another.

Using numbers in the way that these sites do is almost always misleading. Not necessarily intentionally misleading, but still misleading. For instance, take a look at the list of "Islamic Terror Attacks from January to June of 2007":

6/30/07 Iraq Asiriya 2 12 Two children are killed, and a dozen more injured, when Jihadis mortar a soccer field.

6/30/07 Chechnya Vedeno 1 2 Holy Warriors ambush a security patrol, killing one member.

6/29/07 Pakistan Larkana 2 0 A man shoots his wife and sister-in-law to death in an 'honor killing.'

These numbers are all characterized as Islamic terror attacks. But are they? Or perhaps it would be better to look at other situations to see if they are being characterized in the same way.

For instance, when a Christian US pilot drops a bomb in Iraq and two children are killed would we say that this was a Christian attack? In the example quoted, Jihadis mortar a soccer field. I just don't think there is enough information there. These people, while declaring themselves Muslim, may not be there simply to kill based on religion. For some of the insurgents in Iraq it is about ridding the country of an invading force and not just simply about religion. But this is a hard example, and I know that many people here will take great offense to it. So let's look at the other two I quoted.

The Chechnya example I think is similar to the first one, but different enough that it should also be looked at. These "Holy Warriors" attacked a security patrol. If these are people, separatists, trying to fight for their country, attempting to rid their country of Russian rule, then perhaps their religion is not the deciding factor here. During the American Revolution would you characterize a group of militiamen killing a British patrol as a Christian terrorist attack? (Assuming the militiamen were Christians.)

The honour killing also bears mentioning. This is a murder, plain and simple. The motivation may have something to do with this person's religious beliefs, but then again so did this (also found here). And I don't think anyone is calling this a Christian terrorist attack.

All I'm trying to say is that making statements like "Islamic terrorists murder more people every day than the Ku Klux Klan has in the last 50 years" is not necessarily accurate. And not just because someone picked 50 years instead of 60. But because how you define "Islamic terrorist" will have a huge impact on the numbers. At the end of the day the cliche is true: you can use statistics to prove anything. How you define your starting point, how you organize the numbers, etc. can always be manipulated. And sometimes it isn't even intentional, it just so happens that you assume something and all of a sudden you have included a simple murder in stats on terrorists.

I applaud your conceptual gymnastics in trying to whitewash Islam. The attempt at logic is startling, to say the least. One can negate anything by calling it "murder, plain and simple," but the context does in fact have something to do with it. Honor killings are undertaken by Muslims, because they are Muslims. The other examples are Muslims killing people...whether for geographical reasons linked to Jihad, which the Chechnya war is, or for outright Jihadic reasons in the name of a 6th century barbarian.

And the example you supplied of a Christian killing a homosexual IS Christian terrorism...but it's telling that it's a single episode that occured a while ago and is notable ONLY because it is so infrequent. You simply can't stack those numbers up together. It's impossible...which is why you tried to avoid calling a Christian killing a homosexual for religious reasons "Christian terrorism."

If a lone psychopath kills someone in the name of Christianity and is condemned by all other Christians out of hand, that's one thing. If thousands of people all over the globe kill people daily in the name of Islam and are cheered on by literally millions of other Muslims, that's something different entirely. Several orders of magnitude different.

Wow... you certainly did miss the point of my post. My whole point was that context does matter when producing numbers like this. In no way am I attempting to "whitewash Islam." Nor am I defending any of these acts. I am saying that if you want to use numbers like this, understand where they are coming from.

Context matters in that just because someone is Muslim and commits a crime, this does not make it an Islamic terror attack. The example of the man killing another man because God told him to is not an example of terrorism. It is a criminal act. The man might be delusional or even a full-blown psychopath, but he is not a terrorist and the murder was not an act of terror (Christian or otherwise). Please note, I am not trying to avoid calling that murder Christian terrorism. I am flat out saying that it was not a terror attack - it is not Christian terrorism. (Although I do find it funny that you use the Spanish Inquisition as an example, but you say that June 5, 2007 is "a while ago", implying that it is somehow less relevant.)

As for your paragraph about how Christianity and Islam are orders of magnitude different in this regard, I have already clearly stated that I have no interest in comparing the number of incidents since the beginning of time. There is no point. All religions have their extremists who commit crimes and acts of terror. These people should be stopped no matter who they are. Likewise, all religions have members who denounce the extremists in their midst.

If you want to take this data at face value go ahead. That's your choice and your right. But don't expect others to blindly accept that all of these are terror attacks simply because they were committed by Muslims.

Wow... you certainly did miss the point of my post. My whole point was that context does matter when producing numbers like this. In no way am I attempting to "whitewash Islam." Nor am I defending any of these acts. I am saying that if you want to use numbers like this, understand where they are coming from.

Context matters in that just because someone is Muslim and commits a crime, this does not make it an Islamic terror attack. The example of the man killing another man because God told him to is not an example of terrorism. It is a criminal act. The man might be delusional or even a full-blown psychopath, but he is not a terrorist and the murder was not an act of terror (Christian or otherwise). Please note, I am not trying to avoid calling that murder Christian terrorism. I am flat out saying that it was not a terror attack - it is not Christian terrorism. (Although I do find it funny that you use the Spanish Inquisition as an example, but you say that June 5, 2007 is "a while ago", implying that it is somehow less relevant.)

As for your paragraph about how Christianity and Islam are orders of magnitude different in this regard, I have already clearly stated that I have no interest in comparing the number of incidents since the beginning of time. There is no point. All religions have their extremists who commit crimes and acts of terror. These people should be stopped no matter who they are. Likewise, all religions have members who denounce the extremists in their midst.

If you want to take this data at face value go ahead. That's your choice and your right. But don't expect others to blindly accept that all of these are terror attacks simply because they were committed by Muslims.

Oh I understand the contextualization of the statistics all too well. I also understand why you would want to parse out one or two slightly questionable incidents in a sea of Islamic atrocities in order to suggest that somehow these statistics are merely the sum total of all murders committed by folks who happen to be Muslim.

I further understand why you inserted an incident of obvious Christian terrorism and then proceeded to so generously claim it is NOT terrorism, when it so clearly is. He killed a homosexual and cited his reason for doing so by appealing to Christian beliefs. That means he killed in the name of Christianity. That means he is a Christian terrorist, just as the tens of thousands of Muslims who kill in the name of a 6th century thug are Islamic terrorists. But there are only a few Christian terrorists, most of whom are direly insane, and a veritable flood of quite rational Islamic terrorists.

The numbers are important. No doubt we can all find instances in the statistics I posted where the exact intent and motive may be called into question. But doing so will simply remove a few grains of sand from the beach...the sheer numbers belie your attempt to draw moral equivalency. Here are the numbers from the last three months...see how many of these you can excuse on the grounds that they are motivated by factors other than Islam. After you finish doing that, visit the graves of the thousands upon tens of thousands who have died in the first half of 2007 alone because of Islam, and come back and tell me about the Christian "non-terrorists" who prove that Islam is somehow exactly the same as all the other religions: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks-2007.htm How many of them can you parse out as only incidently Muslim?

8/7/07 Pal. Auth. Gaza 2 5 Two Gaza children, ages 6 and 8, are killed by a rocket fired at Israel by a Palestinian Islamic group.

8/7/07 Thailand Yala 1 0 A man is murdered and his body burned by Islamic separatists.

8/7/07 Thailand Pattani 2 2 A roadside bombing by Muslim radicals leaves two Thai soldiers dead.

8/7/07 Somalia Banadir 2 4 A mother and her 11-year-old daughter are killed when Islamists detonate a roadside bomb.

8/6/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 Muslim terrorists shoot a man to death in his home.

8/6/07 Iraq Baghdad 34 32 Thirty-four people are killed in various Religion of Peace attacks around the city.

8/6/07 Iraq Karbala 1 0 Islamic terrorists shoot the chairwoman for a humanitarian organization two times in the head.

8/6/07 Iraq al-Aameryia 36 0 Thirty-six Iraqi heads are liberated from their bodies by Islamic Freedom Fighters.

8/6/07 Thailand Yala 1 0 Muslim terrorists gun down a 61-year-old civilian on his way home.

8/6/07 India Pulwama 1 0 A civilian is abducted four days earlier and murdered by the Mujahideen.

8/6/07 Iraq Qabak 33 54 A suicidal Sunni manages to kill thirty-four innocents in a Shiite neighborhood, which include seventeen children and ten women.

8/5/07 Afghanistan Kunar 5 6 Five Afghan police are murdered in two terror attacks by religious extremists.

8/5/07 Chechnya Tsa-Vedeno 3 0 Three people, including a child, are burned to death in their car by Holy Warriors.

8/5/07 Iraq Baghdad 32 14 Sectarian Jihadis rack up over thirty Muslim rivals in various attacks.

8/5/07 Iraq Mahmudiya 2 5 A suicide bomber slays two innocents at an auto repair shop.

8/5/07 Iraq Mosul 6 0 Two children are among six people kidnapped, tortured and executed by Islamic terrorists.

8/5/07 Afghanistan Kandahar 2 0 Taliban extremists kill two civilians with a roadside blast.

8/5/07 Thailand Narathiwat 2 0 Two Thai soldiers on motorcycles are shot and killed by Muslim radicals.

8/5/07 India Doda 1 9 The Mujahideen gun down a cop and throw a grenade into a market, injuring nine civilians.

8/4/07 Pakistan Parachinar 8 43 At least eight people, including two young children, are killed when a suicide bomber attacks a car showroom and taxi stand.

8/4/07 Pakistan Miranshah 4 6 Four Pakistanis are killed when Taliban militants attack a check-point.

8/4/07 Dagestan Sergokala 1 2 A police officer is gunned down by Islamic militants.

8/4/07 Thailand Pattani 1 0 A 45-year-old guard is shot to death at point-blank range by Muslim radicals.

8/4/07 Somalia Mogadishu 1 3 Islamists recruit a teenager to throw a grenade into a funeral procession, killing one.

8/4/07 Afghanistan Kandahar 2 0 Two civilians are killed by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.

8/4/07 Afghanistan Kandahar 4 0 Four civilians are blown to bits when Holy Warriors target their vehicle with a roadside bomb.

8/4/07 Thailand Yala 3 0 Three civilians in a pick-up truck are ambushed and murdered by Islamic terrorists.

8/4/07 Afghanistan Kabul 3 2 A religious extremist kills three civilians in a suicide blast.

8/4/07 Iraq Baghdad 26 13 A doctor is among over two dozen people killed by sectarian Jihadis in various attacks.

8/4/07 Afghanistan Logar 4 3 Four Afghan police are killed when Sunni terrorists rocket their vehicle.

8/4/07 Somalia Suuq Baad 2 6 Two people are killed when Islamic militants hurl grenades into a crowded market.

8/3/07 Iraq Muhbabiya 17 0 Seventeen women, children and elderly Iraqis are found in a mass grave following an al-Qaeda massacre.

8/3/07 Iraq Diyala 4 9 Muslim gunmen murder two children and two adults in a brutal attack on a home.

8/3/07 Iraq Baghdad 13 0 Thirteen victims of sectarian violence are found scattered throughout the city.

8/3/07 Somalia Mogadishu 1 0 Islamists force their way into a home to shoot a government official to death.

8/3/07 Afghanistan Kunar 3 5 The Taliban kill three Afghan police with a bomb attack on their vehicle.

8/3/07 Philippines Koronadal 1 12 A Christian pastor is killed in a bus bombing by a group linked to the Moro Islamic terror group.

8/3/07 India Banihal 0 24 Two dozen people are injured when Islamic terrorists toss a grenade into a crowded marketplace.

8/3/07 Pakistan Swat 2 6 A suicide bomber kills two people and injures six from the same family.

8/2/07 Iraq Kirkuk 5 0 Five brothers who worked as day laborers are kidnapped and executed by Muslim terrorists.

8/2/07 Somalia Mogadishu 8 20 A mother and her two daughters are among eight killed when Islamic militias rain down mortars on a neighborhood.

8/2/07 Iraq Baghdad 30 8 Sectarian Jihadis shoot or blast thirty Iraqis to death in various attacks.

8/2/07 Iraq Balad 1 6 A young girl is killed in a mortar barrage by Muslim terrorists.

8/2/07 Pakistan Sargodha 1 1 A Fedayeen fires at police, killing one in a suicide bid.

8/2/07 Somalia Balad 1 4 An grenade attack on Ethiopians leaves one dead.

8/2/07 Thailand Pattani 2 8 Two Thai soldiers are killed in separate bombing and shooting attacks.

8/2/07 Iraq Hibhib 15 17 Fifteen people are killed when a sucide bomber detonates along a city street.

8/1/07 Iraq Baqubah 25 40 Islamic terrorists bomb a marketplace, killing twenty-five patrons.

8/1/07 Thailand Yala 2 1 Islamists ambush a group guarding a train station, killing two members.

8/1/07 Pakistan Bannu 1 0 Talibanis murder a Pakistani soldier taken hostage.

8/1/07 Lebanon Nahr al-Bared 1 0 A Fatah al-Islam sniper kills a Lebanese soldier.

8/1/07 Iraq Baghdad 12 20 A dozen civilians are killed in various Religion of Peace attacks around the city.

8/1/07 Iraq Baghdad 15 25 At least fifteen people are blown to bits when a suicide bomber detonates in a city square.

8/1/07 Thailand Yala 1 0 A 62-year-old man is shot to death by radical Muslims.

8/1/07 Thailand Narathiwat 2 0 A father and son are murdered by Islamic terrorists at their home.

8/1/07 Afghanistan Kabul 1 5 A suicide bomber kills an Afghan truck driver.

8/1/07 Lebanon Nahr el-Bared 4 0 Four Lebanese soldiers are killed by Fatah al-Islam snipers and bombers.

8/1/07 Iraq Hibhib 14 0 Fourteen villagers are kidnapped and executed by Sunni militants.

8/1/07 Iraq Baghdad 50 60 A Fedayeen suicide bomber detonates at a petrol station, killing at least fifty innocents.

8/1/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 11 A Buddhist woman is blown to bits when Muslim radicals bomb a shopping district.

7/31/07 Pakistan Bannu 1 4 Religious extremists ambush a group of soldiers, killing one.

7/31/07 Afghanistan Kabul 1 0 The Taliban murder a 29-year-old Christian man taken hostage.

7/31/07 Somalia Mogadishu 3 4 A 4-year-old child is among three people killed in a brutal rocket attack by Islamists shouting 'Allah Akbar.'

7/31/07 Iraq Baghdad 12 12 A teacher and an engineer are among a dozen people shot and killed in various Jihad attacks around the country.

7/31/07 Somalia Mogadishu 5 3 Islamic terrorists blow up a minibus, killing five civilian passengers that included a woman.

7/31/07 Ingushetia Magas 1 3 Muslim gunmen attack a bus carrying police officers, killing one.

7/30/07 Iraq Kirkuk 4 0 A woman is among four people shot to death by Islamic radicals.

7/30/07 Iraq Balad 4 6 A suicide bomber kills six people with a loaded fuel truck.

7/30/07 Pakistan Miranshah 7 1 Four civilians are among seven killed by Taliban militants in two separate attacks.

7/30/07 Iraq Baghdad 12 47 At least a dozen Iraqis are killed in three bomb attacks by Islamic terrorists.

7/30/07 India Ramban 1 0 Hizb-ul-Mujahideen members kidnap and behead a government teacher.

7/30/07 India Kishtwar 1 0 A civilian is abducted and mudered by the Mujahideen.

7/30/07 India Pulwama 2 6 Two children (ages 12 and 14) are killed when Islamists throw grenades at a tourist vehicle.

7/29/07 Somalia Mogadishu 2 5 Two civilians are killed when Islamic radicals throw grenades into the electronics area of a market.

7/29/07 Thailand Narathiwat 2 0 Two men, one a work-placement employee, are shot to death by Muslim radicals in separate attacks.

7/29/07 Somalia Mogadishu 2 0 Two guards at a market are shot to death by Islamic militants.

7/29/07 Afghanistan Kandahar 13 8 Taliban extremists attack a private aid convoy, killing thirteen guards.

7/29/07 India Srinagar 7 19 Seven people, including two young girls, are killed when Islamic radicals bomb a bus.

7/29/07 Iraq Balad 6 1 Jihadis lob mortars into a residential neighborhood, killing six people.

7/29/07 Iraq Tuz Khormato 7 6 Sunnis gun down six soccer fans celebrating the country's recent win.

7/29/07 Iraq Balad Ruz 3 25 Islamic terrorists kill three people with multiple bombs at a market.

7/28/07 Pakistan Islamabad 14 60 A Fedayeen suicide bomber kills at least fourteen in an attack on a hotel.

7/28/07 Iraq Baghdad 5 22 Sunnis set off a car bomb in a commercial district, killing five people.

7/28/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 A 38-year-old mother of three succumbs to her injuries three days after a Religion of Peace bomb attack.

7/28/07 Pal. Auth. Al Bureij 1 0 A young woman is stabbed to death over 'immoral behavior.'

7/28/07 Pakistan Maidan 3 0 Three policemen are brutally murdered by Islamic militants in an ambush.

7/27/07 Ingushetia Magas 1 0 Muslim separatists stage a deadly rocket attack on a government building.

7/27/07 Dagestan Makhachkala 2 1 Islamic terrorists kill an anti-terror cleric and his brother by bombing their car.

7/27/07 Iraq Samarrah 7 0 Seven Iraqi policemen are killed in a Sunni bombing.

7/27/07 Iraq Baghdad 10 2 An engineer and his wife are among ten people murdered by Jihadis in various attacks.

7/27/07 Thailand Yala 1 1 A man is shot twice in the head by militant Muslims.

7/26/07 Iraq Baghdad 61 94 Jihadis murder at least sixty Iraqis with a parked car bomb at a busy market.

7/26/07 Iraq Tal Abta 6 13 A suicide bomber detonates outside a police station, killing six others.

7/26/07 Pakistan Tiarza 1 2 A Pakistani soldier is killed when Taliban militants fire a rocket into a base.

7/26/07 Pakistan Lahore 1 0 A Muslim woman is shot in the head by her son, who suspected her of 'illicit relations.'

7/26/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 Islamic terrorists attack two groups of teachers with roadside bombs and shoot a 44-year-old man to death.

7/26/07 Somalia Mogadishu 1 0 A local official is gunned down by Islamic militants while walking home.

7/26/07 Somalia Mogadishu 4 3 Islamists hurl a grenade into a coffee shop, killing four civilians.

7/26/07 India Ramban 1 0 A civilian is kidnapped from his home and murdered in captivity by the Mujahideen.

7/26/07 Iraq Kirkuk 25 85 Sunni terrorists explode a massive bomb next to a kabob shop, killing over two-dozen innocent people.

7/26/07 Somalia Mogadishu 2 3 Two civilians are killed by a landmine planted by Islamic militias.

7/25/07 Iraq Baghdad 23 14 Various Jihad bombing and shooting attacks leave about two dozen Iraqis dead.

7/25/07 India Doda 1 0 A civilian is abducted and murdered by the Mujahideen.

7/25/07 Afghanistan Kandahar 1 0 The Taliban shoot a Christian man to death.

7/25/07 Iraq Diyala 9 0 Nine young men are kidnapped and beheaded by Sunni terrorists.

7/25/07 Iraq Kirkuk 2 0 Two farmers are shot to death by Muslim radicals.

7/25/07 Iraq Baghdad 58 125 Islamic terrorists stage two massive car bombings that slaughter over fifty Iraqis celebrating their country's soccer win in the street.

7/25/07 Somalia Mogadishu 5 9 At least three civilians are killed when Islamists bomb an intersection.

7/24/07 Iraq Hillah 32 68 A suicide bomber detonates in a marketplace across from the maternity ward of a hospital, killing over thirty innocents.

7/24/07 Pakistan Bannu 10 40 Muslim terrorists fire rockets into a village, killing ten civilians.

7/24/07 Pakistan Dattakhel 4 0 Islamic militants attack a security post, killing four members.

7/24/07 Somalia Mogadishu 3 0 A pregnant woman is among three civilians killed when Islamists toss a grenade into a market.

7/23/07 Iraq Khanqeen 5 3 Five truck drivers are murdered by Islamic terrorists.

7/23/07 Thailand Yala 1 1 A 46-year-old construction worker is shot to death by Muslim militants.

7/23/07 Somalia Mogadishu 7 0 A woman is among seven victims of an Islamic grenade attack in a commercial district.

7/23/07 Iraq Baghdad 26 6 Violence in the name of Allah leaves over two dozen dead in various attacks.

7/23/07 Iraq Baghdad 17 49 Three separate car bombings by Muslim terrorists end the lives of seventeen Iraqi civilians.

7/23/07 Iraq Ramadi 7 0 A female suicide bomber murders seven Iraqi policemen.

7/23/07 Iraq Muqdadiyah 2 1 Muslim gunmen take down two electrical workers.

7/23/07 Algeria Boumerdes 1 8 An Algerian security personnel is killed in a bomb attack by Islamic fundamentalists.

7/23/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 A 35-year-old is shot to death while fishing in a pond.

7/23/07 India Anantnag 1 1 Islamic militants ambush a security patrol, killing one member.

7/23/07 Pakistan Kagai 2 0 Two men are abducted by al-Qaeda militants and executed by having their throats slit.

7/23/07 India Kishtwar 1 0 The Mujahideen kidnap and execute a 22-year-old man who was collecting firewood.

7/22/07 Iraq Khanqeen-Buhriz 6 0 Six delivery truck drivers are murdered by the Religion of Peace.

7/22/07 Iraq Baghdad 22 20 A bombing and several shooting attacks leave twenty-two Iraqis dead at the hands of Freedom Fighters.

7/22/07 Iraq Jurf al-Milih 5 12 A Fedayeen truck bomber takes out five Sunni leaders for talking peace with Shiites.

7/22/07 Pal. Auth. Gaza 3 0 Three sisters are brutally tortured and stabbed to death over suspicion of 'immoral' activities. Two are teenagers.

7/22/07 Somalia Mogadishu 1 3 A civilian is killed when Muslim militants throw a grenade in a marketplace.

7/22/07 India Ramban 1 0 Hizb-ul-Mujahideen terrorists kidnap and kill a former member who wanted out.

7/22/07 Lebanon Tanbourit 1 4 Shiites shoot Christian villagers who complained of harassment.

7/22/07 Afghanistan Kabul 1 0 The Taliban kill a German hostage, abducted four days earlier.

7/21/07 Algeria Crete 1 2 Islamic fundamentalists attack a group of soldiers, killing one.

7/21/07 Thailand Pattani 0 6 A 10-year-old boy and 13-year-old girl are among the casualites when Islamic radicals bomb a rice shop.

7/21/07 Somalia Mogadishu 2 3 Two civilians are murdered when a terrorist throws a grenade into a marketplace.

7/21/07 Iraq Mosul 26 6 A café showing a soccer match is one site among several Jihad targets as twenty-six people are killed.

7/21/07 Iraq Baghdad 28 31 Islamic 'insurgents' rack up twenty-eight dead Iraqis in several bombing and shooting attacks.

7/21/07 Ingushetia Karabulak 1 0 Muslim gunmen assassinate a government official in charge of 'ethnic relations'.

7/20/07 Afghanistan Kandahar 3 0 Taliban militants murder three civilians with a roadside bomb.

7/20/07 Pakistan Miran Shah 4 6 Four innocents are killed by a suicide car bomber.

7/20/07 Afghanistan Helmand 2 2 Two civilians are killed by a car bomb.

7/20/07 Iraq Baghdad 16 0 Sixteen victims of sectarian violence are found scattered around the city.

7/20/07 Iraq Baghdad 2 2 A ruthless attack by Mujahideen leaves two Australian civilians dead.

7/20/07 India Rajouri 1 15 A civilian is shot to death outside his home and Islamic terrorists throw a grenade at Hindu pilgrims in a separate attack.

7/20/07 Nigeria Sokoto 5 0 A man is burned to death in his home is among five killed in sectarian clashes between Sunni and Shia.

7/20/07 Somalia Mogadishu 1 0 Islamists gun down a drug store owner in his shop.

7/19/07 Pakistan Hangu 8 22 At least eight are killed when suicide bombers ram their vehicle into a police training facility.

7/19/07 Pakistan Hub 30 28 Thirty people are slaughtered when Sunni bombers target Chinese engineers along a road.

7/19/07 Iraq Khalis 5 4 Islamic gunmen attack a village, killing five residents.

7/19/07 Chechnya Assinovskaya 2 3 Two policemen are killed when Mujahideen attack their post.

7/19/07 Pakistan Kohat 18 19 Fedayeen suicide bombers hit a mosque inside an army base, blasting eighteen people to death.

7/19/07 Iraq Baghdad 20 4 A man killed in front of his wife and children is among twenty victims of Jihad sectarian violence around the city.

7/19/07 Somalia Baruha 1 0 Islamists shoot a civilian in the head as he is holding a child.

7/19/07 Afghanistan Helmand 6 2 Religious extremists ambush a police car, killing a dozen Afghans at point-blank range.

7/19/07 Afghanistan Fayzabad 1 25 Women and children are among the casualties of a suicide bombing.

7/19/07 Nigeria Sokoto 1 0 A Sunni mob beats a Shia to death.

7/19/07 Somalia Mogadishu 6 3 Children playing soccer are hit by mortars fired by Islamists. Six are killed and three injured.

7/18/07 Philippines Lamitan 1 0 A Sunni missionary is dismembered by Abu Sayyaf militants on suspicion of spying.

7/18/07 Iraq Baghdad 4 4 Four electrical workers are killed when Jihadis target their minibus with a truck bomb.

7/18/07 Russia Kizilyurt 4 3 Islamic separatists are suspected in the bombing of a school playground that kills four policemen.

7/18/07 Afghanistan Khost 3 0 A suicide bomber blasts three Afghans to Allah.

7/18/07 Pakistan Miranshah 16 14 al-Qaeda backed militants ambush an army convoy with rockets, killing sixteen Pakistanis.

7/18/07 Iraq Baghdad 22 12 Random sectarian attacks leave twenty-two Iraqis dead.

7/18/07 Iraq Khalis 7 0 Seven bus passengers are brutally shot to death by Islamic gunmen.

7/18/07 Afghanistan Zabul 7 4 Seven Afghan police officers are murdered in a brutal ambush by religious extremists.

7/18/07 Afghanistan Kandahar 2 0 Taliban extremists murder two police officers riding bikes.

7/18/07 Iraq Baghdad 17 18 A series of Sunni bomb attacks kills at least seventeen innocents.

7/18/07 Nigeria Sokoto 1 0 A Sunni cleric is assassinated by a rival Shiite militia.

7/18/07 Somalia Mogadishu 2 3 Two people are killed when radical Muslims shell a market.

7/18/07 Pakistan Bajaur 1 0 Islamists kidnap and behead a civilian.

7/17/07 Iraq Baghdad 20 20 Sunnis send a suicide bomber into a Shia residential neighborhood to blast twenty innocents to death.

7/17/07 Pakistan Mir Ali 5 0 A suicide bomber murders five people at a checkpoint.

7/17/07 Thailand Yala 1 31 A double bomb attack by Islamic radicals at a railway station leaves at least one person dead and thirty-one injured.

7/17/07 Somalia Mogadishu 1 4 At least one person is killed when Islamic militants throw a grenade into a market.

7/17/07 Iraq Muqdadiya 14 0 Twelve members of one family are massacred by Islamic terrorists in their home. Two women are gunned down elsewhere in the city.

7/17/07 Iraq Samarra 1 3 A hospital director is gunned down by militant Muslims.

7/17/07 Lebanon Nahr el-Bared 4 0 Fatah al-Islam snipers pick off four Lebanese soldiers.

7/17/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 1 Islamic radicals shoot a soldier to death by the side of a road.

7/17/07 Pakistan Islamabad 13 45 A suicide bomber detonates in a crowd a political rally. Thirteen innocents are killed.

7/17/07 Iraq Dulayiya 29 4 Nearly thirty men, women and children gathered for a soccer game are hacked and shot to death by radical Sunnis.

7/17/07 India Baltal 1 17 Islamists toss a grenade into a crowd of Hindu pilgrims, killing one.

7/17/07 India Poonch 2 8 Lashkar-e-Toiba terrorists attack a security patrol, killing two members.

7/17/07 Pakistan Khar Banda 1 0 A civilian is abducted and beheaded by the Taliban.

7/17/07 Lebanon Nahr el-Bared 4 0 Four Lebanese troops are killed by Fatah al-Islam snipers.

7/17/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 A man is shot to death outside a school by militant Muslims.

7/17/07 Iraq Baghdad 31 10 Jihadis ring up over thirty dead Iraqis in various shooting and bombing attacks.

7/16/07 Iraq Baghdad 2 5 Two sisters are killed when they are taken hostage by Muslim terrorists and forced into a explosives-laden car.

7/16/07 Somalia Mogadishu 3 4 Two civilians are among three killed by Islamic militants in two attacks.

7/16/07 Afghanistan Kandahar 1 0 A Taliban attack leaves one Afghan dead.

7/16/07 Ingushetia Ordzhonikidzevskaya 3 7 A Christian woman and her two children are murdered in their home by Islamic gunmen. Seven mourners are injured when their funeral is bombed two days later.

7/16/07 Iraq Samarrah 5 0 Armed Jihadis shoot five people in the head.

7/16/07 Iraq Baghdad 39 45 Muslim terrorists rack up forty dead Iraqis in various sectarian attacks.

7/16/07 Iraq Kirkuk 85 180 Sunni suicide truck bombers massacre eighty-five Iraqi civilians near a Kurdish political office.

7/16/07 Afghanistan Helmand 3 2 Five Afghans are killed in a roadside bombing by Taliban extremists.

7/16/07 Philippines Tugas 2 1 Abu Sayyaf militants ambush a security patrol, killing two members.

7/16/07 Pal. Auth. Gaza 1 0 Hamas militants kidnap and suffocate a 45-year-old man.

7/15/07 Somalia Mogadishu 3 0 Two civilians and a government official are killed when an Islamist hurls a grenade into a municipal office.

7/15/07 Thailand Yala 1 1 A Muslim who 'switched sides' is shot to death at a market. His wife is seriously injured.

7/15/07 Pakistan Swat 17 47 Civilians are among seventeen people blasted to death by a suicide bomber on a highway.

7/15/07 Pakistan Dera Ismail Khan 25 61 Twenty-five innocents are blown to bits by a Fedayeen suicide bomber on foot.

7/15/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 A 52-year-old railway worker is shot to death by Islamists on his way to work.

7/15/07 Iraq Baghdad 22 0 Twenty-two victims of sectarian violence are found, including several women.

7/15/07 Iraq Aziziya 2 0 A woman and her 8-year-old son are brutally gunned down by Muslim terrorists.

7/15/07 Iraq Baghdad 10 25 Sunnis kill ten with a car bombing along a city square.

7/15/07 Afghanistan Paktika 5 2 Religious extremists kill five highway construction workers with a bomb.

7/15/07 Afghanistan Paktika 1 3 One person is killed when Islamists fire a rocket into his home.

7/14/07 Pakistan North Waziristan 23 27 A Fedayeen suicide bomber sends twenty-three Pakistani soldiers to Allah.

7/14/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 Muslim terrorists shoot a 66-year-old farmer to death.

7/14/07 Somalia Mogadishu 1 1 Islamists kill a woman and injure her 8-month-old baby in a grenade attack.

7/14/07 Iraq Baghdad 28 12 Jihadis manage to kill twenty-eight Iraqis in various shooting and bombing attacks.

7/14/07 Iraq Baghdad 7 15 Sunnis bomb a gas station, killing at least seven people lining up for fuel.

7/14/07 Thailand Songkhla 2 0 Two civilians are ambushed and murdered by Islamic radicals.

7/14/07 Iraq Hillah 9 3 Jihadis barge into a house and murder nine members of a family, including women and children.

7/14/07 Pakistan Essa 1 0 A Pakistani soldier is shot to death by an Islamic militant at a checkpoint.

7/14/07 Afghanistan Paktia 2 0 Two men are gunned down by religious extremists.

7/14/07 Iraq Suwayra 6 0 Six people are murdered by Islamic radicals and thrown into a river.

7/13/07 Pakistan Miranshah 3 0 Three tribal leaders are shot to death at a market by Islamic militants.

7/13/07 Iraq Baghdad 2 6 Sunnis kill two Shia civilians with a car bomb.

7/13/07 Somalia Huriwa 2 0 Two men are shot to death by suspected Islamic militias.

7/13/07 Iraq Baghdad 5 9 Jihadis gun down five policemen in an attack on their checkpoint.

7/13/07 Iraq Muqdadiyah 12 0 Sunni gunmen massacre a family of twelve Shia in their home.

7/13/07 Lebanon Nahr al-Bared 11 50 Fatah al-Islam terrorists kill eleven Lebanese soldiers with rockets and sniper fire.

7/13/07 India Reasi 1 0 Police recover the body of a man abducted from his home by militants a month earlier.

7/12/07 Thailand Narathiwat 2 0 Muslims shoot an elderly Buddhist couple to death as they are riding to a market.

7/12/07 Lebanon Nahr al-Bared 4 9 Islamic militants kill four Lebanese soldiers.

7/12/07 Pakistan Miranshah 3 3 A Religion of Peace suicide bomber strolls into an office and kills three workers.

7/12/07 Pakistan Swat 5 3 Five Pakistanis are killed in a suicide attack on a police vehicle.

7/12/07 Somalia Mogadishu 3 9 Three Somali civilians, including two construction workers are killed in separate attacks by Islamic grenade throwers.

7/12/07 Iraq Baghdad 28 0 Twenty-eight victims of sectarian violence between Shia and Sunni are found executed.

7/12/07 Iraq Mosul 5 15 Jihadis car bomb and shoot five Iraqis to death.

7/12/07 Afghanistan Khost 6 0 Six Afghans are slaughtered when religious extremists attack their patrol.

7/12/07 Iraq Karbala 4 2 Islamic terrorists attack a family car, killing four members.

7/12/07 Thailand Pattani 1 0 Islamists slash the throat of a 29-year-old man and throw him into a river.

7/12/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 Muslim radicals shoot a man, then set him on fire under a bridge.

7/12/07 Iraq Tal Afar 7 4 A suicide bomber attacks a wedding, killing seven guest who try and stop him.

7/12/07 Pakistan Spin Wam 1 0 al-Qaeda backed militants cut the head off of a civilian.

7/11/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 A Buddhist civilian is murdered in a drive-by shooting attack by Muslim radicals.

7/11/07 Algeria Lakhdria 10 35 At least ten people are killed when a teenage suicide bomber detonates near a sports venue.

7/11/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 Islamists murder a rubber worker on his plantation.

7/11/07 Somalia Mogadishu 2 0 Two people are killed by an Islamist mortar attack.

7/11/07 Somalia Mogadishu 7 4 Islamists kill civilians and police by throwing grenades into a market.

7/11/07 Iraq Baghdad 32 17 Thirty victims of sectarian hatred within the Religion of Peace are found executed.

7/11/07 Iraq Garma 21 50 Two al-Qaeda suicide bombers attack a reconciliation meeting at a residence, then two others kill emergency responders.

7/11/07 Algeria Tigzirt 1 1 Fundamentalists kill a security guard with a bomb.

7/11/07 Afghanistan Paktia 4 0 Religious extremists ambush and kill four Afghans.

7/11/07 Philippines Al-Barka 1 0 Abu Sayyaf terrorists murder a civilian.

7/11/07 Thailand Patani 1 0 A 58-year-old man is murdered by Muslim radicals as he tends his garden.

7/10/07 Pakistan Kohat 1 11 Islamic militants kill one soldier at a checkpoint.

7/10/07 Iraq Sherween 18 40 Eighteen villagers are killed when al-Qaeda militants stage an assault.

7/10/07 Iraq Nasariyah 3 1 Three children die in separate Jihad attacks.

7/10/07 Iraq Baghdad 26 15 Twenty-six people are killed in sectarian violence within the Religion of Peace.

7/10/07 Somalia Mogadishu 2 5 Two civilians are killed when a grenade is thrown into a busy marketplace.

7/10/07 Iraq Tikrit 12 0 A dozen people are shot to death by Islamic terrorists.

7/10/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 A village chief is ambushed and killed on the road by Muslim terrorists, as he is driving home football players.

7/10/07 Thailand Yala 1 0 A 48-year-old Buddhist man is shot to death in his car by Muslim radicals.

7/10/07 Philippines Basilan 14 9 Abu Sayyaf militants kill 14 members of a search party looking for a kidnapped priest. At least ten are beheaded.

7/10/07 Pal. Auth. Gaza 1 0 Hamas militants strangle a 31-year-old man.

7/10/07 Afghanistan Deh Rawud 17 30 A suicide bomber detonates at a market, killing seventeen innocents, including children.

7/9/07 Iraq Baghdad 31 24 Various bombing and shooting attacks by Jihadis leave over thirty people dead.

7/9/07 Iraq Balad 9 20 A roadside bombing leaves nine Iraqis dead.

7/9/07 Pakistan Peshawar 3 1 Three Chinese motorcycle workers are shot to death by Islamic radicals.

7/9/07 Somalia Mogadishu 3 8 At least three civilians are killed when Islamists lob grenades into a market.

7/9/07 Afghanistan Heart 4 12 A religious extremist opens fire inside an Afghan army camp, killing four people.

7/9/07 Iraq Mada'en 12 0 A dozen workers at a Pepsi plant are abducted and slaughtered by Shia terrorists.

7/9/07 Iraq Ghazaliya 4 0 Four members of a family are kidnapped and strangled by Islamic terrorists.

7/9/07 Chechnya Vedeno 3 5 Mujahideen stop a Russian vehicle with a landmine, then shoot the occupants.

7/9/07 Somalia Beledweyne 1 0 Muslim gunmen kill a Doctors Without Borders physician.

7/8/07 Iraq Haswa 23 27 Two dozen young Iraqi police recruits are killed when Fedayeen suicide bombers ram into their truck.

7/8/07 Pakistan Islamabad 1 0 A Pakistani solider is killed by an Islamist sniper outside a mosque.

7/8/07 Pakistan Bajur 1 7 Islamic militants detonate a bomb under a police vehicle, killing one officer.

7/8/07 Iraq Baghdad 2 0 The bodies of a husband and wife, kidnapped by al-Qaeda, surface with slit throats.

7/8/07 Iraq Baghdad 15 33 Three Jihad car bombings leave fifteen civilians dead.

7/8/07 Iraq Samawa 3 0 A woman and two children are killed when Islamic terrorists lob a mortar into their home.

7/8/07 Somalia Mogadishu 1 0 Islamic gunmen shoot a policeman three times in the head.

7/8/07 Afghanistan Kandahar 2 0 Two civilians are beheaded by the Taliban.

7/8/07 Pakistan Bannu 1 3 Islamic militants attack a security patrol with grenades.

7/8/07 Iraq Baghdad 29 0 Twenty-nine bodies are found, victims of sectarian hatred within the Religion of Peace.

7/7/07 Afghanistan Uruzgan 1 0 Religious extremists kidnap a man from his home and then shoot him to death.

7/7/07 Iraq Mashahidah 8 0 Eight Iraqi soldiers are killed in a brutal and senseless attack on their checkpoint.

7/7/07 Iraq Kirkuk 5 0 Five civilians are murdered by the Mujahideen in two separate attacks.

7/7/07 Iraq Baghdad 19 0 Nineteen people are kidnapped and executed by Islamic terrorists.

7/7/07 Iraq Khanaqeen 22 15 A Fedayeen suicide bomber kills two dozen innocents at a funeral.

7/7/07 Iraq Tuz Khurmatu. 156 255 Sunnis launch a very successful attack against Shia civilians, blasting to death over one-hundred and fifty at an open-air market.

7/7/07 Chechnya Grozny 2 1 A police officer and an engineer are killed in separate attacks by Jihadis.

7/7/07 Afghanistan Kandahar 6 0 Six Afghan police are ambushed and killed by the Taliban.

7/7/07 Afghanistan Kunar 1 8 A 10-year-old boy is killed when Islamic terrorists fire a rocket into his home.

7/6/07 Pakistan Islamabad 2 0 Two students are executed by mosque radicals over their plans to surrender to police.

7/6/07 Pakistan North Waziristan 2 4 An attack by radical Islamists leaves at least two tribesmen dead.

7/6/07 Iraq Mosul 2 0 A Kurdish married couple is shot to death by Sunni terrorists.

7/6/07 Iraq Tikrit 7 9 Sunni gunmen attack the home of a peaceful Sheikh, killing seven members of his family.

7/6/07 Thailand Pattani 1 0 A 50-year-old Buddhist woman is shot to death by Islamists in her store.

7/6/07 Somalia Mogadishu 1 0 A government official is assassinated by members of an Islamic militia.

7/6/07 Iraq Mahmudiya 3 0 Two people are tortured to death by the Mujahideen. A child is killed in a separate attack in Umm Hilayil

7/6/07 Iraq Ahmad Maref, 26 33 Islamic terrorists send a suicide bomber into a market, killing over two dozen shoppers.

7/6/07 Pakistan Dir 4 1 A suicide bomber on a bicycle kills four Pakistani soldiers.

7/6/07 Thailand Yala 1 0 An elderly rubber worker is murdered by Muslim extremists.

7/6/07 Somalia Mogadishu 5 0 Five children are killed when a landmine planted by Islamic militias explodes.

7/6/07 Somalia Afgoi 1 0 A bus station guard is shot to death by Islamic gunmen.

7/6/07 Somalia Huriwa 4 6 Islamists kill four more children with a roadside bomb.

7/5/07 Somalia Bossaso 1 0 A government employee is gunned down at a restaurant.

7/5/07 Iran Takestan 1 0 Authorities stone a man to death for adultery.

7/5/07 Algeria Tizi Ouzou 1 0 An Algerian soldier is killed by a remote-controlled bomb planted by fundamentalists.

7/5/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 A 32-year-old rubber worker is shot to death by Islamic militants.

7/5/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 A civilian is gunned down by militant Muslims.

7/5/07 Afghanistan Spin Boldak 8 11 A suicidal Sunni rams an Afghan convoy with an explosives-laden car, killing eight.

7/5/07 Iraq Baghdad 18 30 Eighteen people at a wedding party are blown to bits by Sunni car bombers.

7/5/07 Iraq Baghdad 24 4 Sectarian Jihadis kidnap and execute two dozen dead Iraqis.

7/5/07 Afghanistan Zherai 2 0 Religious extremists hang two men 'before the public.'

7/4/07 Iraq Baghdad 23 9 A woman and her daughter, and two journalists, are among two dozen people murdered by Islamic terrorists in various attacks.

7/4/07 Iraq Ramadi 14 17 Fourteen innocents are blown to bits by Jihadi car bombers.

7/4/07 Iraq Baiji 7 18 Sunnis bomb a restaurant, killing seven people.

7/4/07 Pakistan Swat 1 4 Pro-Taliban militants fire a rocket into a police station, killing one officer.

7/4/07 Pakistan Bannu 11 6 Two children are among eleven people killed when a suicide car bomber rams into a group of vehicles.

7/4/07 Pal. Auth. Gaza 1 0 A civilian is killed in a shootout between two Islamist groups.

7/4/07 Pakistan Charbagh 1 0 al-Qaeda militants gun down a policeman on his way to work.

7/4/07 India Kupwara 1 0 A man is killed in a Mujahideen landmine attack.

7/4/07 Iraq Mosul 2 0 Islamists abduct and murder two members of a religious minority sect.

7/4/07 Afghanistan Kandahar 7 0 Six Canadians and one Afghan are killed by a roadside bomb planted by religious extremists.

7/4/07 Pakistan Swat 4 2 Four civilians are killed when a Muslim terrorist tosses a grenade onto a city street.

7/3/07 India Rajouri 1 1 Hizb-ul-Mujahideen terrorists attack a security patrol, killing one member.

7/3/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 A young woman is shot to death by Muslims as she is picking up food for her mother.

7/3/07 Pakistan Islamabad 3 0 A Pakistani soldier, businessman and a cameraman are shot to death by student radicals at a madrassah.

7/3/07 Iraq Baghdad 18 40 Sunni bombers send eighteen market-goers straight to Allah, while leaving another forty in agony.

7/3/07 Iraq Baghdad 24 4 Three sewer workers and two gardeners are among two dozen people killed in random Jihad attacks.

7/2/07 Afghanistan Kandahar 7 0 Seven Afghan cops are blown to bits by a Taliban roadside bombing.

7/2/07 Pakistan Mir Ali 1 1 al-Qaeda backed militants kill a Pakistani who resists kidnapping.

7/2/07 Afghanistan Khost 1 1 An education director is gunned down by religious extremists.

7/2/07 Thailand Yala 1 0 Muslim radicals murder a 47-year-old rubber tapper on his way to work.

7/2/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 A 28-year-old villager is shot to death by Islamists.

7/2/07 Iraq Baghdad 9 33 Sunni radicals car bomb a Shia neighborhood, sending at least nine innocents to Allah.

7/2/07 Yemen Marib 10 8 Eight Spanish tourists and their two drivers are murdered by an al-Qaeda suicide bomber, who rams into their convoy.

7/2/07 Somalia Horuwa 1 0 Two militant Muslims corner and gun down a government official.

7/2/07 Iraq Baghdad 26 18 Sectarian terror attacks between Sunnis and Shias leave over two dozen dead.

7/1/07 Iraq Mosul 19 0 At least nineteen bodies surface around the country of civilians kidnapped and executed by the Mujahideen.

7/1/07 Iraq Baghdad 18 12 A suicide bombing and other Jihad attacks account for fifteen dead Iraqis.

7/1/07 Iraq Ramadi 7 20 Seven Iraqi police are killed in separate suicide attacks by Fedayeen.

7/1/07 Afghanistan Helmand 1 4 A British soldier is killed by a suicide bomber.

7/1/07 Chechnya Grozny 2 2 A landmine attack kills two Russians.

7/1/07 Thailand Pattani 1 2 A woman is killed, and two other people injured when Islamic gunmen fire into a Buddhist tea shop.

7/1/07 Thailand Pattani 1 2 Muslim terrorists fire on a group of young students, killing a 58-year-old teacher and injuring two boys, ages 9 and 11.

6/30/07 India Pulwama 1 0 A civilian is abducted and murdered by the Mujahideen.

6/30/07 Iraq Ferris 40 0 Children are beheaded as al-Qaeda massacres an entire village of Iraqis.

6/30/07 Iraq Muqdadiyah 25 22 A suicidal Sunni sends over two-dozen innocent people to the grave with a market blast.

6/30/07 Iraq Fallujah 4 0 Four people are beheaded by Islamic terrorists.

6/30/07 Iraq Baghdad 16 8 Sixteen Iraqis are murdered in various sectarian attacks.

6/30/07 Scotland Glasgow 0 5 Hoping for mass casualties, Islamic radicals ram a car filled with gas canisters into the main entrance of an airport.

6/30/07 Somalia Mogadishu 1 0 Islamic militias assassinate a government official.

6/30/07 Iraq Asiriya 2 12 Two children are killed, and a dozen more injured, when Jihadis mortar a soccer field.

6/30/07 Chechnya Vedeno 1 2 Holy Warriors ambush a security patrol, killing one member.

6/30/07 Thailand Yala 1 0 Islamic militants murder a 53-year-old man.

6/29/07 Iraq Mosul 3 0 Three women are murdered by Islamic gunmen.

6/29/07 Iraq Kut 11 1 A university professor is shot several time in the head and neck. Ten others are also murdered by Muslim terrorists.

6/29/07 Afghanistan Khost 1 0 Religious extremists kidnap and behead a language interpreter.

6/29/07 Iraq Baghdad 15 11 At least three women are among fifteen people shot to death or blown up by Muslim terrorists.

6/29/07 Iraq Mishada 8 5 A Fedayeen suicide bomber murders eight Iraqis.

6/29/07 Pakistan FATA Region 1 0 An Afghan civilian is kidnapped and beheaded by Islamic militants.

6/29/07 Pakistan Tirah 1 0 Laskhar-i-Islam militants stone a man to death.

6/29/07 Pakistan Larkana 2 0 A man shoots his wife and sister-in-law to death in an 'honor killing.'

6/28/07 India Ramban 1 0 A civilian is abducted and beheaded by the Religion of Peace.

6/28/07 Thailand Yala 2 0 Two teenagers are shot to death by Muslim terrorists.

6/28/07 Iraq Baghdad 30 34 Several mortar attacks and shootings leave thirty Iraqis dead at the hands of Islamic terrorists.

6/28/07 Iraq Baghdad 25 50 Sunni radicals blow twenty-five innocent people to Allah at a bus stop.

6/28/07 Thailand Songkhla 1 0 A 51-year-old village guard is shot to death by Jihadis as he is returning home.

6/28/07 Afghanistan Paktika 1 8 An 18-year-old Afghan civilian is killed by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.

6/28/07 Afghanistan Kabul 3 8 Two American civilians and an Afghan woman are killed by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.

6/28/07 India Pulwama 1 16 Lashkar-e-Toiba militants attack a security patrol, killing one member.

6/28/07 Somalia Mogadishu 2 4 Islamic terrorists target a security convoy along a busy road, killing two members.

6/27/07 Somalia El-Berde 2 0 Two humanitarian workers, one a doctor, are brutally gunned down.

6/27/07 Iraq Al Khalis 19 28 Islamic terrorists barrage a residential area with mortars, killing at least nineteen innocents.

6/27/07 Iraq Baghdad 21 0 Twenty-one victims of sectarian violence between Sunni and Shia are found bound and executed.

6/27/07 Iraq Baghdad 10 24 Islamic terrorists set off two car bombs, killing ten people.

6/27/07 Iraq Samarrah 11 6 Eleven Iraqis are killed in at least two separate Jihad attack, here and in Kirukuk.

6/27/07 Thailand Yala 3 17 Muslims kill three people at a market, by hiding a bomb in a basket.

6/27/07 Somalia Bardhere 1 1 The driver of a vehicle is killed in a bombing attack by Muslim militants.

6/27/07 Iraq Mosul 2 0 Two Christians are murdered by Sunni radicals.

6/27/07 Somalia Mogadishu 2 2 Two civilians are killed when Muslim terrorists toss a grenade into a market.

6/26/07 India Pulwama 1 0 Militant Islamists abduct a constable from his home and behead him.

6/26/07 Somalia Mogadishu 1 3 Islamists detonate a roadside bomb, killing one bystander.

6/26/07 Somalia Mogadishu 6 9 Five cleaning women are among six killed by an Islamic bomb.

6/26/07 Bangladesh Nilphamari 0 10 Ten Christian converts from Islam are savagely beaten by a Muslim mob.

6/26/07 Thailand Pattani 1 4 A Muslim radical calmly fires into a Buddhist tea shop, killing at least one patron.

6/26/07 Iraq Basra 1 0 A religious cleric is gunned down by Muslim rivals.

6/25/07 Iraq Baghdad 16 3 Jihadis rack up sixteen dead Iraqis in various attacks.

6/25/07 Iraq Mosul 3 42 Three civilians are killed when Islamic terrorists bomb a residential area.

6/25/07 Iraq Baiji 27 62 Suicide bombers ram an explosives-laden truck into a gate, killing over two dozen innocents in the blast.

6/25/07 Iraq Baghdad 12 21 A Fedayeen bomber blasts a dozen people at a peace and reconciliation conference to death.

6/25/07 India Doda 2 14 The Mujahideen toss a grenade into a bus stand, killing two people.

6/25/07 Somalia Hurwa 2 2 A woman and a man are killed when Islamic militias slam a rocket into their house.

6/25/07 Thailand Narathiwat 2 0 Two middle-aged men are gunned down in separate attacks by Muslim radicals.

6/25/07 Lebanon Nahr al-Bared 2 0 A soldier and a civilian are killed by a Fatah al-Islam sniper.

6/24/07 Somalia Mogadishu 2 0 A man and a woman are shot to death by a suspected Muslim militant.

6/24/07 Thailand Pattani 2 0 Two elderly Buddhist brothers are murdered by radical Muslims, who then burn their bodies.

6/24/07 Iraq Baghdad 14 6 The head of a children's hospital is among fourteen people murdered by Islamic terrorists.

6/24/07 Thailand Narathiwat 2 0 Two Thai rangers are shot by Islamic terrorists while riding motorcycles.

6/24/07 Iraq Mosul 2 0 Two women, including a female journalist, are gunned down by Muslim radicals.

6/24/07 Iraq Balad 1 0 Fundamentalists assassinate a feminist.

6/24/07 Lebanon Dardara 6 2 Militant Islamists kill six UN Peacekeepers with a powerful suicide bomb.

6/24/07 Iraq Khalis 3 3 Islamic terrorists kill three girls and injure their mother and father in a bomb attack on the family vehicle.

6/24/07 Afghanistan Kandahar 3 2 Religious extremists attack a police station, killing three Afghans.

6/23/07 Pakistan Karam Kot 4 1 Four Pakistani troops are killed when terrorists bomb their vehicle.

6/23/07 Iraq Kufa 2 0 Muslim terrorists shoot a married couple to death.

6/23/07 Lebanon Nahr el-Bared 3 0 Three Lebanese troops are killed by a Fatah al-Islam bomb.

6/23/07 Afghanistan Helmand 2 0 Two Estonian mine-sweepers are killed in a Taliban rocket strike.

6/23/07 Iraq Baghdad 18 2 Sectarian Jihadis rack up eighteen dead Iraqis in various attacks.

6/23/07 Iraq Hillah 2 18 Two people are killed in an Islamic terrorist car bombing.

6/23/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 A 42-year-old Buddhist laborer is brutally killed and then set on fire by Muslim terrorists.

6/23/07 Somalia Mogadishu 1 0 A off-duty cop is gunned down by an Islamist.

6/22/07 India Doda 1 0 The Mujahideen abduct and kill a civilian.

6/22/07 Thailand Yala 3 10 Three young boys are shot full of holes in the name of Allah at a tea shop.

6/22/07 Pakistan Bannu 1 30 Radical Muslims attempt to attack a religious festival with small-arms fire and a grenade. One guard is killed.

6/22/07 Thailand Yala 1 0 A 16-year-old Buddhist girl is shot to death by radical Muslims.

6/22/07 Iraq Fallujah 5 57 A store bombing and a suicide attack on a telecom company net five dead Iraqis for freedom-fighting terrorists.

6/22/07 Algeria Bouira 2 1 Two security guards are killed by two homemade bombs.

6/22/07 Pakistan Khar 1 0 Islamic extremists behead a man, then attach a note to the body.

6/22/07 Thailand Yala 2 5 Muslim bombers target a Buddhist-owned teashop, killing three innocents.

6/21/07 Pakistan Khapianga 3 0 A roadside blast kills three farmers.

6/21/07 Afghanistan Nangarhar 3 1 Three Afghan cops are gunned down in a Taliban attack.

6/21/07 Somalia Mogadishu 5 10 An Islamic militant tosses a grenade into a market, killing five people on the spot.

6/21/07 Iraq Bahraz 3 15 Sunnis kill three villagers in a sustained attack on a Shia town.

6/21/07 Pal. Auth. Nablus 1 0 A 32-year-old civilian is killed by Islamic gunmen.

6/21/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 A 54-year-old Buddhist is shot to death by Muslim radicals.

6/21/07 Iraq Soliman Bek 15 66 Suicidal Sunnis drive a truck full of explosives into a building, murdering at least fifteen people.

6/21/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 Muslim shoot a 29-year-old, then attempt to behead him. The man bleeds to death.

6/20/07 Afghanistan Khost 3 4 Talibanis enter a mosque and shoot three Afghan civilians to death.

6/20/07 Afghanistan Zabul 2 1 Religious extremists fire on a UN relief convoy, killing two Afghans.

6/20/07 Thailand Pattani 1 0 Muslim gunmen shoot an off-duty Buddhist policeman to death in front of his wife.

6/20/07 Iraq Baghdad 34 9 Sectarian Jihadis rack up thirty-four more dead Iraqis in various attacks.

6/20/07 Iraq Mosul 5 8 Two children and three women are killed in a mortar attack by Islamic terrorists.

6/20/07 Afghanistan Kandahar 3 0 Three Canadian peacekeepers are killed in a roadside attack by Islamic extremists.

6/20/07 Somalia Mogadishu 2 0 Islamic militias fire RPGs into a government building, killing at least two people.

6/20/07 India Baramulla 1 2 A Harkat-ul-Mujahideen militant kills a homeowner with a grenade. The man's daughter and son are injured.

6/19/07 Iraq Mosul 1 0 A female college student is shot to death by Islamic fundamentalists.

6/19/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 1 Islamists shoot a 27-year-old student to death in a drive-by attack.

6/19/07 Lebanon Nahr al-Bared 2 0 Fatah al-Islam radicals kill two more Lebanese troops.

6/19/07 Iraq Tal Afar 2 0 A woman and a child are killed in a mortar attack by Sunni radicals.

6/19/07 Iraq Baghdad 87 224 Sunnis bomb an area outside a Shia mosque, sending eighty-seven souls to Allah and injuring over two-hundred others.

6/19/07 Thailand Pattani 3 0 Thai Muslims kill three occupants of a vehicle with a roadside bomb.

6/19/07 Afghanistan Uruzgan 14 110 Islamic militants attack a village, murdering ten civilians and four Afghan police.

6/19/07 Iraq Baghdad 23 19 Jihadis kill two dozen Iraqis in various shooting and mortar attacks.

6/18/07 Somalia Bakara 1 1 A civilian is assassinated at a local market is a suspected Islamic militia attack.

6/18/07 Pakistan Jundo 1 0 A man kills his daughter for marrying the 'wrong' man.

6/18/07 Thailand Pattani 1 0 A 23-year-old soldier is killed in an ambush by Muslim militants.

6/18/07 Iraq Baghdad 9 25 Islamic terrorists bomb a gas station, killing nine patrons.

6/18/07 Iraq Falluja 5 25 Two Jihad bombings leave at least five civilians dead.

6/18/07 Iraq Baghdad 33 0 Thirty-three victims of sectarian violence are found in different locations.

6/18/07 Pal. Auth. Erez 1 3 Hamas gunmen open fire on Palestinians huddled in a tunnel, killing at least one.

6/18/07 Thailand Yala 0 14 Muslims bomb a Buddhist-owned teashop, injuring fourteen patrons.

6/18/07 Somalia Mogadishu 2 7 Islamists manage to kill two children with one bomb, hidden in a garbage pile.

6/18/07 Lebanon Narh al-Bared 3 0 Three more Lebanese soldiers are killed by Fatah al-Islam militants.

6/17/07 Pakistan Peshawar 1 0 The Taliban shoot a suspected narcotics dealer to death.

6/17/07 Iraq Jizani al-Emam 17 0 Seventeen villagers are killed during an attack by the Islamic Army of Iraq.

6/17/07 Iraq Kirkuk 3 4 Sunni bombers kill three Kurds.

6/17/07 Somalia Baidoa 1 3 A child is killed when Islamists toss a grenade into a bank.

6/17/07 Afghanistan Kabul 35 35 Three dozen Afghans are blown to Allah by Islamic bombers in an attack on a transportation hub.

6/17/07 Afghanistan Herat 2 0 The Taliban attack a remote police post, killing two officers.

6/17/07 Afghanistan Kandahar 4 0 Three soldiers and an interpreter are murdered in a Taliban roadside attack.

6/17/07 Iraq Fallujah 8 16 A pregnant woman and her husband are among eight innocents killed in two attacks by Islamic terrorists.

6/16/07 Afghanistan Kabul 4 6 A suicide bomber sends four Afghan civilians to Allah.

6/16/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 An 82-year-old man is shot to death by Muslim terrorists.

6/16/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 Muslims shoot a middle-aged civilian four times in the chest.

6/15/07 Thailand Yala 7 1 Islamists stage a brutal ambush on a Thai security patrol, killing seven members.

6/15/07 Thailand Pattani 3 1 Radical Muslims stop a group of villagers on the road and then open up on them with automatic weapons fire, killing three.

6/15/07 Somalia Baidoa 4 6 Fundamentalists throw grenades into a movie theater showing a foreign film, killing four innocents.

6/15/07 Afghanistan Uruzgan 9 7 A suicide bomber kills five children about 12-years of age and four adults.

6/15/07 Iraq Baghdad 25 7 Twenty-five victims of sectarian hatred within the Religion of Peace are found, bound and executed.

6/15/07 Iraq Mosul 4 0 A young boy is among four people killed by Jihadis.

6/15/07 Ingushetia Nazran 3 2 Two civilians and a police officer are killed in an attack by suspected Islamic extremists.

6/15/07 India Sopore 2 7 Two Indian soldiers are killed in a Mujahideen ambush.

6/15/07 Lebanon Nahr el-Bared 4 6 Four Lebanese troops are killed when Fatah al-Islam terrorists blow up a building.

6/15/07 Pal. Auth. Gaza 1 0 After gouging out his left eye, Hamas operatives shoot a 19-year-old man to death.

6/15/07 Thailand Pattani 2 0 A young Buddhist man is among two civilians murdered by Islamists in separate drive-by attacks.

6/15/07 Philippines Davao 10 18 Moro Islamic Liberation Front terrorists leave a bomb on a bus, blasting ten passengers to death.

6/15/07 Somalia Mogadishu 4 10 A suicide bomber on a motorcycle slaughters four innocent people.

6/15/07 Iraq Ramadi 13 0 The bodies of thirteen members of an athletic team are found shot to death by Muslim militants.

6/14/07 Somalia Mogadishu 1 0 The Young Mujahideen Movement kill at least one civilian in an automatic weapons attack.

6/14/07 Somalia Shibis 1 0 A man is shot to death by a suspected Islamic militia.

6/14/07 Pal. Auth. Gaza City 2 0 Two unarmed peace activists are shot to death by Hamas gunmen at a rally.

6/14/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 A 54-year-old man is shot to death by Muslim radicals as he is riding a motorcycle.

6/14/07 Pal. Auth. Rafah 7 0 Hamas round up seven Palestinian men and shoots them to death in front of their families. The gunmen then kneel in prayer.

6/14/07 Iraq Balad 2 3 Islamic terrorists shoot two farmers to death.

6/14/07 Iraq Baghdad 14 0 Fourteen Iraqi policemen and soldiers are executed on video by terrorists shouting 'God is Great'.

6/14/07 Pal. Auth Gaza 2 0 Two employees of the UN refugee relief agency are murdered by Hamas terrorists.

6/14/07 Pal. Auth. Khan Younis 1 0 Hamas members shoot a captured man to death, then stab and stomp on his body.

6/14/07 India Kupwara 1 0 A man is shot to death in his home by the Mujahideen.

6/14/07 Pal. Auth. Gaza 3 0 Hamas gunmen walk into a hospital and murder an injured patient as well as two women visiting him.

6/13/07 Thailand Pattani 2 8 Islamists bomb two groups of school guards, killing one in each party.

6/13/07 Afghanistan Mizan 1 0 The Taliban send an RPG into a house, killing a 7-year-old girl.

6/13/07 Iraq Ramadi 4 11 Four Iraqis are killed by a suicide bomber at a police checkpoint.

6/13/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 A Buddhist salesman is beheaded by Islamic radicals, who then leave the body and head in separate bags.

6/13/07 Iraq Baghdad 29 10 Jihads slaughter twenty-nine Iraqis in various attacks, including kidnapping, torture and executions.

6/13/07 Pal. Auth. Gaza 17 30 Two separate ambushes by Hamas ("Islamic Resistance") leaves close to twenty victims dead.

6/13/07 Iraq Mandali 5 10 A Fedayeen suicide bomber sends five souls to Allah.

6/13/07 Thailand Yala 1 0 Muslim terrorists kill a 44-year-old man and set fire to thirteen schools.

6/13/07 Lebanon Beirut 10 11 A prominent anti-Syrian lawmaker and his son are among ten killed in a car bombing.

6/12/07 Thailand Yala 1 0 A 60-year-old teacher is shot in the back by Muslim radicals.

6/12/07 Pal. Auth. Gaza 4 0 Hamas militants attack a home with rockets, killing three women and a 14-year-old boy.

6/12/07 Lebanon Nahr Al-Bared 8 20 Eight Lebanese soldiers are killed over the course of two days by Fatah al-Islam militants.

6/12/07 Iraq Baghdad 33 20 Sectarian hatred within the Religion of Peace accounts for thirty-three bodies in multiple attacks.

6/12/07 Afghanistan Lashkar Gah 1 0 A religious extremists blows himself up on a bicycle, killing a nearby police officer.

6/12/07 Iraq Razaliyah 1 0 A Christian father of two young children is kidnapped and killed when he refuses to accept Islam.

6/12/07 Thailand Narathiwat 2 0 Two Buddhists are brutally murdered by angry Muslims.

6/12/07 Afghanistan Logar 2 4 A female teacher and a 13-year-old girl student are savagely murdered by religious fundamentalists.

6/12/07 Iraq Khalis 4 4 Jihad gunmen take down four Iraq civilians, including two on a minibus.

6/11/07 India Ramban 2 1 A civilian and a cop are murdered by Islamic radicals.

6/11/07 Thailand Narathiwat 2 0 Two female Buddhists teachers are shot to death by Muslim radicals who invade the school with assault weapons.

6/11/07 India Pulwama 1 0 The Mujahideen capture a soldier and slit his throat.

6/11/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 A 56-year-old Buddhist is shot to death by Islamists while riding a motorcycle.

6/11/07 Lebanon Nahr al-Bared 2 1 Two Red Cross workers are killed by Fatah al-Islam militants.

6/11/07 Iraq Mosul 5 0 Islamic gunmen storm a home and murder four women and a man.

6/10/07 Iraq Tikrit 14 42 A Fedayeen suicide bomber sends fourteen souls to Allah.

6/10/07 Iraq Baghdad 20 26 A "coffin bomb" adds to the misery as Islamic terrorists kill twenty Iraqis in various attacks.

6/10/07 Pal. Auth. Gaza 1 0 Hamas ("Islamic Resistance") operatives throw a man to his death from a tower.

6/9/07 Somalia Mogadishu 2 2 Two Somalis are killed by a bombing attributed to the Islamic militias.

6/9/07 India Bejbehara 1 0 The Mujahideen gun down a cop.

6/9/07 India Pulwama 2 0 A man and his son are shot to death by Islamic militants.

6/9/07 Iraq Baghdad 30 15 Two car bombings and various other Jihad attacks leave thirty people dead.

6/9/07 Iraq Camp Bucca 6 50 Six Iraqi prisoners are killed in a rocket attack on a prison by "insurgents."

6/9/07 Thailand Narathiwat 2 0 Muslim radicals gun down two villagers riding a motorcycle.

6/9/07 Iraq Kanaan 5 0 Five family members are stopped on a highway and brutally executed by Islamic terrorists.

6/9/07 Afghanistan Murghab 2 0 The Taliban ambush an Afghan security party, killing two policemen.

6/9/07 Afghanistan Kandahar 1 0 Religious extremists kill a man as he leaves a barbershop.

6/9/07 Pakistan Mardan 1 0 A woman's family stones her to death on suspicion of adultery.

6/9/07 Iraq Hilla 14 30 A Fedayeen suicide bomber sends fourteen Iraqis to Allah.

6/8/07 Pakistan Alikhel 1 0 The Taliban videotape the torture and execution of a local tribesman.

6/8/07 Sudan Mutu 2 0 Janjaweed militias rack up two more dead African villagers in a raid.

6/8/07 Iraq Qurna 12 33 Holy warriors bomb a bus station, killing a dozen civilians.

6/8/07 Afghanistan Laghman 1 3 At least one Afghan is killed in a Taliban bombing.

6/8/07 Thailand Yala 1 22 Islamists bomb a tea house, killing a woman and injuring two dozen others.

6/8/07 Pakistan Hub 3 7 A bus bombing leaves at least three people dead.

6/8/07 Iraq Baqubah 14 3 Fourteen people are killed when al-Qaeda gunmen invade a policeman's home, including his wife and children.

6/8/07 Iraq Daqquq 24 30 Two dozen people are killed when radical Sunnis bomb Shiite mosques.

First, allow me to re-state this since you missed it again. I am not trying to equate Islam with Christianity or any other religion or ideology. Not on a moral basis. Not on any basis. I say this because I think it highly doubtful that you do understand what I am saying.

Please enlighten us as to your definition of a terror attack and your definition of a terrorist. Because killing one person because God told you to is not a terror attack, nor is that person a terrorist. To me, terrorism involves actually trying to create terror - committing the crime not just to commit the crime, but also to scare other people. Admittedly there is no definition of terrorism that everyone in the world accepts, but there are a few out there. See here.

I did not parse out one or two slightly questionable incidents. I simply took a look at the list and had three examples right away. I think this fact on its own says a lot about the list. I did not go through the entire list, and I have no intention of doing so in the future. Because it is pointless. No doubt there are many acts that count as terror acts - I did not suggest otherwise. But I am convinced there are some acts that should not be on that list. Which is why my original argument - that using numbers like this is counter-productive - still stands. There are too many questions about what is valid and what is not. And at the end of the day this type of comparison only promotes misconceptions and prevents people from concentrating on stopping actual extremists.

The bottom line is that I think these numbers are a generalization, no different than when an extremist claims that the West is corrupt and decadent and only interested in oil and money.

(And please feel free to not copy so much text next time. Everyone here is quite capable of clicking on the link.)

First, allow me to re-state this since you missed it again. I am not trying to equate Islam with Christianity or any other religion or ideology. Not on a moral basis. Not on any basis. I say this because I think it highly doubtful that you do understand what I am saying.

Please enlighten us as to your definition of a terror attack and your definition of a terrorist. Because killing one person because God told you to is not a terror attack, nor is that person a terrorist. To me, terrorism involves actually trying to create terror - committing the crime not just to commit the crime, but also to scare other people. Admittedly there is no definition of terrorism that everyone in the world accepts, but there are a few out there. See here.

I did not parse out one or two slightly questionable incidents. I simply took a look at the list and had three examples right away. I think this fact on its own says a lot about the list. I did not go through the entire list, and I have no intention of doing so in the future. Because it is pointless. No doubt there are many acts that count as terror acts - I did not suggest otherwise. But I am convinced there are some acts that should not be on that list. Which is why my original argument - that using numbers like this is counter-productive - still stands. There are too many questions about what is valid and what is not. And at the end of the day this type of comparison only promotes misconceptions and prevents people from concentrating on stopping actual extremists.

The bottom line is that I think these numbers are a generalization, no different than when an extremist claims that the West is corrupt and decadent and only interested in oil and money.

(And please feel free to not copy so much text next time. Everyone here is quite capable of clicking on the link.)

Unless you're the moderator, piss off with the instructions. I included all that text to make a point about sheer numbers...perhaps you didn't get that?

And stop trying to pretend I don't understand what you're saying...frankly I find your attempts to pseudo-intellectualize this discussion as if it's some kind of abstract philosophical question a little un-nerving. It doesn't matter how you define "terrorism"...that is a side issue if ever there were a side issue. It is at best a red herring.

Muslims are killing people because they are Muslims. You can call it a religious killing, or a traffic accident, or even a kumquat if you so wish, but if it is committed in the name of Islam, I call it an Islamic terrorist act. If you are having problems defining terrorism as opposed to other killings in the name of Allah, that's your problem...but that's not really what you're up to here. You are attempting to claim that this list is largely composed of murders committed by folks who are only Muslim in passing, and not by people who are killing because they are Muslim.