Khadr should make us ashamed to be Canadian

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eyeball is presumably stating that the medievalist theocrats whom we call "the northern Alliance," and pretend hilariously are totally distinct from the Taliban--are not substantively different from the stated enemies.

Your mockery doesn't alter the fact that this is a hard, objective truth.

Anyone who believes (and many people evidently do) that an alliance with us automatically makes someone morally superior to our official enemies is--automatically--a moral relativist, or an ignoramus. Not that the two are mutually exclusive.

I am morally better than Canada's facist opponents. That you feel they are your equal makes you one of them in my books. As I've said before...my enemy. Perhaps you'll need to convert to their dark-age religion in order to keep your head...but I think you'll do jus' fine with your butt in the air 5 times a day.

:P

And still no better than our worst allies.

I don't behead folks...you might enjoy such acts occuring to Westerners...I think it is cause to wipe the floor with their rotting corpses. If money is a problem re: you joining the Taliban, just speak-up. I'm sure we can all chip in for a one-way flight to Pakistan.

I am morally better than Canada's facist opponents. That you feel they are your equal makes you one of them in my books. As I've said before...my enemy. Perhaps you'll need to convert to their dark-age religion in order to keep your head...but I think you'll do jus' fine with your butt in the air 5 times a day.

:P

I was only pointing out that our "Northern Alliance" allies are the same sort of guys as the "fascist opponents." But I am sorry for your illiteracy.

Edited by bloodyminded

I'll take this is a concession of sorts. (Boy, do you ever hate to be proven wrong.)

:rolleyes:

Do you take a 'no' as a 'yes' from women, too? Folks with their own interior soliloquies going on without exterior input make me edgy...makes me think they are nuttier than I first thought.

Do you take a 'no' as a 'yes' from women, too? Folks with their own interior soliloquies going on without exterior input make me edgy...makes me think they are nuttier than I first thought.

When I state that you're wrong, and it's objectively verifiable (ie my remarks about the NA being substantively similar to the Taliban)....and when you respond with irrelevant, unrelated nonsense...that's a cocnession. It doesn't matter if you admit it or not.

When I state that you're wrong, and it's objectively verifiable (ie my remarks about the NA being substantively similar to the Taliban)....and when you respond with irrelevant, unrelated nonsense...that's a cocnession. It doesn't matter if you admit it or not.

If you say so...Larry is it? Or is it Curly?

Oh man, that stung.

I give up, I've clearly met my match.

It usually takes 3 or more of you stooges just to wring out one half-assed insult. Meanwhile, I could give a rat's rear who kills Taliban in Afghanistan...as long as they die...painfully...covered in bacon...while being told the 72 virgins that await are...errrr...virgins for a definate reason (UGLY).

Well, DogOnPorch is an antisemite who accuses others of antisemitism...wait! You're right; that is pretty humorous, now I think of it.

Hamas...Hezbollah...Omar Khadr and his ilk...al-Qaeda...Islamic Brotherhood...Iran...Islam4UK...etc, etc.

Nice fellows all...support them = I view you as a terrorist's pal and an anti-Semite. Armchair moral relevance like bloodyminded's and eyeball's opinions about how evil we in the West all are doesn't fly with me. It's like saying nice things about the Provos back in the day...awwwwww...they are just freedom fighters as they blow-up tourists with car bombs.

The little rat was with Canada's enemies...shoot him again. If y'all want to stand beside him...no worries from this end of the internet.

Oh, look...the animals have been busy...

http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2010/07/09/pakistan-suicide-bombing.html

http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2010/07/09/iran-widow-stoning.html

http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2010/07/08/norway-terror-al-qaeda.html

http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2010/07/08/baghdad-bombs008.html

http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2010/07/08/british-bomb-plot008.html

But on the bright-side...the Iranians at least have backed down from stoning the widow accused of adultry (??? wtf ???)...throwing her from a cliff or hanging her from a crane should work fine enough.

And who might they be, pray tell.

The military-industrial complex for one, judging by all the Youtube videos you love to post.

“an informal and changing coalition of groups with vested psychological, moral, and material interests in the continuous development and maintenance of high levels of weaponry, in preservation of colonial markets and in military-strategic conceptions of internal affairs”

Link

A bunch of assholes in other words.

Hamas...Hezbollah...Omar Khadr and his ilk...al-Qaeda...Islamic Brotherhood...Iran...Islam4UK...etc, etc.

Nice fellows all...support them = I view you as a terrorist's pal and an anti-Semite.

First of all, we had an earlier discussion about Western support of terrorism.

You defended it.

So to sum up: I oppose terrorism; all of it.

You support it.

Glad we could clear that up.

Second, you keep forgetting that it is you who are the anti-semite, not me.

Armchair moral relevance like bloodyminded's and eyeball's opinions about how evil we in the West all are doesn't fly with me. It's like saying nice things about the Provos back in the day...awwwwww...they are just freedom fighters as they blow-up tourists with car bombs.

Again: I oppose terrorism. You support it so long as the "right" person is at the helm.

I have no connection to the 'military industrial complex'.

Bullshit you don't. You've poured your freaking soul into it. Didn't you see the part of the quote I posted that spoke of a vested psychological and moral interest? That describes you and who you fly with to a tee.

Military-industrial complexes are obviously not something to be proud of. What else explains why you klowns disavow any connection to them in such a knee-jerk fashion?