Jimmy Carter

No matter how wrong, no matter how corrupt, no matter how partisan, that is technically true. Unless there was 'bad faith'. Did you bother to read the link?

No...you were wrong from the 'git go...and now have admitted as much. You have been crushed by the US Constitution...again.

Would you be interested in knowing your Imbecile Factor for that comment? Or indeed for your whole post?

No, but I am sure you consider yourself an expert in such matters.

No matter how wrong, no matter how corrupt, no matter how partisan, that is technically true. Unless there was 'bad faith'. Did you bother to read the link?

No...

Great. Thank you for confirming that the rest of your comments are utterly worthless.

...you were wrong from the 'git go...

For you to chant such an absurdity is ... well, absurd.

Would you be interested in knowing your Imbecile Factor for that comment? Or indeed for your whole post?

No, but I am sure you consider yourself an expert in such matters.

I can tell that your score is rising. Now that your token effort to discuss the issues has been dealt with, it's great that you've reverted to type and are now confining your comments to empty assertions of belief and petulant abuse of others.

I can tell that your score is rising. Now that your token effort to discuss the issues has been dealt with, it's great that you've reverted to type and are now confining your comments to empty assertions of belief and petulant abuse of others.

We don't need your permission or blessing to disagree. Spasms of insults from you will not change a losing argument, with me or other members, such as your habit may be.

The source of "abuse" is plain to see.

So anyway, the old geezer can't live forever. Pretty soon his health will leave him rocking chair bound, and the lefties in the media will have to look to Clinton to break the ex-president tradition of not commenting on current administrations. I note that Reagan and Bush senior kept quiet has Clinton fooled around. Good on them.

We don't need your permission or blessing to disagree.

Nor I yours.

Spasms of insults from you will not change a losing argument,...

That's what I've been trying to tell you.