Spring Time Purge

Greg

OOOOOHHHH..... you are a liberal. Your account to humanity is deleted! Goodbye
I'm extremely left-wing. What do you have against me?

I wasn't proposing that at all. I was commenting on our new member's willingness to do away with what he deems as worthless humans. When I questioned it on him I was called a liberal, which prompted my response.

In simple terms, if you give someone the power to do away with "undesirables," where does it stop? When he's done with the "baby diddler's" what's going to stop him from killing the liberals? After all, he admits to not even considering a liberal as someone to waste his breath on.

I wasn't proposing that at all. I was commenting on our new member's willingness to do away with what he deems as worthless humans. When I questioned it on him I was called a liberal, which prompted my response.

In simple terms, if you give someone the power to do away with "undesirables," where does it stop? When he's done with the "baby diddler's" what's going to stop him from killing the liberals? After all, he admits to not even considering a liberal as someone to waste his breath on.

Are you now equating Liberals to murderers, rapists and baby diddlers? No wonder our justice system is so f***ed up.

Are you now equating Liberals to murderers, rapists and baby diddlers? No wonder our justice system is so f***ed up.

It should be clear that I'm not. My point is that if you're so keen to put undesirables to death, what will make you stop at "baby diddlers?"* You claim that liberals aren't worth wasting your breath on. I was suggesting that with that kind of thought, you wouldn't be hard pressed to find a reason to say goodbye to them too.

*What the hell is a "baby diddler?"

did·dle2 /ˈdɪdl/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[did-l] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation verb, -dled, -dling.

–verb (used without object) 1. Informal. to toy; fool (usually fol. by with): The kids have been diddling with the controls on the television set again.

2. to waste time; dawdle (often fol. by around): You would be finished by now if you hadn't spent the morning diddling around.

3. Informal. to move back and forth with short rapid motions.

–verb (used with object) 4. Informal. to move back and forth with short rapid motions; jiggle: Diddle the switch and see if the light comes on.

5. Slang. a. to copulate with.

b. to practice masturbation upon.

I suppose you can deduce what a baby diddler is from that...

And for wasting my breath with Liberals....take a look at our justice system.

i am not against any religion, race or creed. I am not against thought. I am against actions that harm other people. And those actionsare what deem a person undesirable. The insinuation I would go beyond and be like a Hitler or a Stalin is laughable as it shows you totally misconstrued what I said and

ABSOLUTELY PROVED MY POINT IN THE VERY FIRST PART OF MY FIRST REPLY IN THIS THREAD!!!

Here is a refresher....

The biggest problems with internet forums are:

1. some people are just smartasses and are mis-understood by overly-sentive people.

2. you can't fully interpret a persons attitude based on text because there is no text or annunciation and therefore people either have to be so blatantly obvious of what they mean or elses they could be in the same boat as the smartasses in 1

And for wasting my breath with Liberals....take a look at our justice system.

i am not against any religion, race or creed. I am not against thought. I am against actions that harm other people. And those actionsare what deem a person undesirable. The insinuation I would go beyond and be like a Hitler or a Stalin is laughable as it shows you totally misconstrued what I said and

ABSOLUTELY PROVED MY POINT IN THE VERY FIRST PART OF MY FIRST REPLY IN THIS THREAD!!!

Here is a refresher....

The biggest problems with internet forums are:

1. some people are just smartasses and are mis-understood by overly-sentive people.

2. you can't fully interpret a persons attitude based on text because there is no text or annunciation and therefore people either have to be so blatantly obvious of what they mean or elses they could be in the same boat as the smartasses in 1

So was your point a) that you want to kill all undesirables like sentive liberals (who are a waste of breath), or elses was it b ) the opposite, in your very own "modest proposal?"

So was your point a) that you want to kill all undesirables like sentive liberals (who are a waste of breath), or elses was it b ) the opposite, in your very own "modest proposal?"

Do you and/or BornAlbertan consider me an "undesirable" because I'm a left-wing extremist?

Do you and/or BornAlbertan consider me an "undesirable" because I'm a left-wing extremist?

You are hardly left wing though. If you were Canadian, you'd be a conservative who supports the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, supports Israel in its war in Lebanon even though it is causing the present government no end of trouble with its electorate, you are against Kyoto, you are against multiculturalism, against gay marriage.

I don't consider you undesirable. I don't consider you to be a liberal either at least as far as Canada goes. Perhaps it is more liberal in the U.S. I don't know.

• Forum Admin

I find it interesting that in the thread where I state I would suspend anyone for being ignorant I find so many of you being ignorant.

I'm going to defend BornAlbertan here, as his comment was obviously meant to be a joke - anyone can clearly see that.

However, some of you have taken this off-hand comment and baited BornAlbertan into responding and eventually defending his off-handed comment. BornAlbertan defence should have been, it was a joke, big deal, move on. However, s/he tried to defend a rather un-defendable joke with some silly rhetoric, and then everyone else pilled on with some equally stupid commentary.

I want everyone to read this thread over, and really understand how utterly stupid it makes everyone look. Seriously, this thread is just plain awful, and anyone who reads it will certainly be disappointed. I know I am.