Harpy Easter Everyone.

Happy Easter! The spring thaw is coming, how will we get around without our dogsleds and Bombardier skidoos?

Going to be a nice 4 day weekend of spring skiing for the first half and mountain biking for the second if all goes to plan.

I wish everyone a happy and safe holiday! Don't eat too much turkey... and definitely watch it with the cranberries... too many of those cause grief for days.

geffery,

Your signature:

7000 posts x 5 minutes a post... that's 583 hours over two years. 5 hours a week. At the average Canadian pay rate, I could have made $12,000 instead of posting here ($6,000 per year). Hmmm.

How do I say this politely......................Hmmmmmmm,..............maybe,just maybe you should.....ah,forget the money, and ah,.........get a life.:)

How do I say this politely......................Hmmmmmmm,..............maybe,just maybe you should.....ah,forget the money, and ah,.........get a life.:)

The sad reality being that I'm a very active person... now that ski season is winding down I'm on the bike 12-15 hours a week... I've got a great social life, I'm out with the friends at least 3 or 4 nights a week.

Having no serious relationship also helps with the time, no?

I think I have some serious sleep problems, and I find that posting here lets me think myself to sleep sometimes. You'll notice that a vast majority of my posts are between 11 and 2am my time on weeknights... I'm just one of those people that gets by on very little sleep. I don't watch any TV other than the news some days... how many hours a week do you waste on that right?

I think the average person wastes more than 5 hours watching TV per week. This is my TV, my braindead time I suppose.

I'm also a fast reader and writer, so that may make up for some of that. Who knows?

Maybe by noting that the Romans crucified Christ, not the Jews.

At the request of the high priests. That said, the Romans are going to have to accept some responsibility somewhere down the line. :lol:

Just my 2 bits, but I don't think the Romans really cared 2 bits about what some (to them) weird religion in a tiny country wanted them to do.

On the other hand, Jesus kept telling his disciples that he was going to be killed, and he predicted that Peter would deny him three times before the rooster crowed.