Troop surge is working

[

"You are claiming a difference where none exists."

Nationalism = nazism ??

According your “knowledge” – everybody who didn’t “like” a Jews and Soviet Union – was a Nazi.

no, 'fascism,' = 'nazism'

nationalism is just an aspect of nazism

and BTW have you straightened out your error about Brazilia???

and, yes, nearly everybody who, " didn’t “like” a Jews and Soviet Union – was a Nazi." -- it is those two issues that made Nazism attractive to racist anti-labor people ---

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and now, you owe me an apology

You should to apologize some of this nationalities (Brazilian, Chilean, Spanish, Polish, Serbian, Turk, Italian) – because even small groups nazist’s didn’t exist in some of this countries or in some cases it was only a political folklore.

Brasilia wasn't a nazi country.

Getúlio Dornelles Vargas wasn't a nazi .

He was nationalist and antykommunist.

So Ho Chi Minh, Napoleon Bonapart, Sun Yat Sen, Mahatma Ghandi and Neru were all Nazis too? This Nazi thing is more widespread than I thought.

Woody, you ought to stop in your tracks and go hide your head before you're tempted to say anything more.

uhm - there was NO Brazilia in the 1930's - it did not exist

but YES - Vargas was a Nazi, I have proven that already, wise up a little, you're getting real boring, here.

According you - Naser was Nazi - and so on.

This is a lie.

BTW - your dog maybe smarter than you but so is my dog.

or do you just need some more lessons in English?

So Ho Chi Minh, Napoleon Bonapart, Sun Yat Sen, Mahatma Ghandi and Neru were all Nazis too? This Nazi thing is more widespread than I thought.

Woody, you ought to stop in your tracks and go hide your head before you're tempted to say anything more.

is it that you don't understand the word, 'aspect?' or are you still confused about, 'Nazi?'

I am beginning to think this whole thing is about your tentative ability to communicate in English. If that is the case, just say so and maybe try and explain what you think I am saying and why it's wrong. Otherwise this dance is just going to go round and round.

and do you still not get the part about Brasilia???

There is a country named, 'Brasil.'

The capital of Brasil is named, 'Brasilia.'

The city of Brasilia did not exist in the 30's or the 40's

get it???

Really ???

LOL - next information from primary school.

Föderative Republik Brasilien (República Federativa do Brasil)- "it sounds better for me.

That's all ? only letter Z ? No more facts ?

Guthrie – are you a nutcase ?

According your “definition” of Nazism – Naser, Arafat , Hussein and so on – were nazis !

Your definition of Nazism lead to the statement that - Iraq was a Nazi country !

this is not true --- learn your English a little better, ok?

and no, the point about Brasilia has nothing to do with whether you use an 's' or a 'z' --- it's about the name of the country as opposed to the name of it's capital (and when the capital was built)

no point in going into the rest if you can't get the above stuff straight

"and no, the point about Brasilia has nothing to do with whether you use an 's' or a 'z' --- it's about the name of the country as opposed to the name of it's capital (and when the capital was built)"

What’s the “amazing” information ! How refreshing !

How deep "knowledge" !

It's your all knowledge - letter Z.

During WWII – Iraqis supported nazism.

"and no, the point about Brasilia has nothing to do with whether you use an 's' or a 'z' --- it's about the name of the country as opposed to the name of it's capital (and when the capital was built)"

What’s the “amazing” information ! How refreshing !

How deep "knowledge" !

It's your all knowledge - letter Z.

are you trying to get this stuff wrong??

[

Lack of response for this question - convince that - your problems is lack of knowledge or stupidity.

The most influential party that emulated the Nazis was "Young Egypt," which was founded in October 1933. They had storm troopers, torch processions, and literal translations of Nazi slogans – like "One folk, One party, One leader." Nazi anti-Semitism was replicated, with calls to boycott Jewish businesses and physical attacks on Jews. Britain had a bitter experience with this pro-German mood in Egypt, when the official Egyptian government failed to declare war on the Wehrmacht as German troops were about to conquer Alexandria.

Concrete statements -and only response - letter Z - and deep 'knowledge" about capital of Brazil.

As I said before your all "knowledge" it's Wikipedia and letter Z.

uhm - there was NO Brazilia in the 1930's - it did not exist

but YES - Vargas was a Nazi, I have proven that already, wise up a little, you're getting real boring, here.

According you - Naser was Nazi - and so on.

This is a lie.

What do you mean "this is a lie."? No it's not. In fact it's so not that you're a liar if you say it is. You said: "nationalism is just an aspect of nazism", and you said it in a context that equated the two or at least associated causality. Since according to you nationalism is a manifestation of nazism, Jerry is right in pointing out that by that criteria Nasser the nationalist was a nazi, but no better a nazi than Mahatma Ghandhi. You know it's true. You said it.

If it's not a lie and all the puffery and bluff you can produce can't make it a lie, what bit of your brain allows you to think that you can just deny reality by claiming "it's a lie"? What magical powers do you think you have that you can just erase reality and replace it with another version of reality, even in the face of the obvious? Is this truthie desease spreading?

Lets never forget the Gandhi the (NAZI?) nationalist opposed the war against Hitler the ( Nationalist?) NAZI.

ROTFLMAO. Gandhi a nazi. God bless you Dancer. I have lurked so long waiting for just such a post.

I didn't read a lot of this thread because there is just so much nonsense any sane man should be asked to take.

Here is my assessment of the situation on the ground in Iraq right now: The Shias have ethnically cleansed the Sunnis who are now dispersed in refugee camps the Syrians and Jordanians will have to deal with. Sort of reminds me of what happened with the Palestinian ethnic cleansing. Repercussions are down the road....

The Shia majority has a strong affinity for Iran, which is also Shia (let's not forget that the Iran/Iraq war was started by a Sunni - Saddam - the keystone in the US/UK Middle East balance of power). The kingdoms of Jordan and Saudi Oilabia are Sunni, as is Syria. Syria on the other hand, has a secular Baath ruler (like Saddam!) that has put down a large Shia religious insurgency by killing a whole lot of people. More, in fact, than Ariel Sharon killed in Lebanon in the 1980s. Supporters of Israel owe a debt of gratitude to daddy Assad - were it not for him, Israel would be third of the middle-east kill list. Instead, they are only fourth. To be fair to Israel, most of the credit goes to Ariel Sharon, the giant vegetable, and like Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, etc.. a prime example of how psychopaths can sometimes rise to power.

Gandhi-ji a nazi. I love it.

Lets never forget the Gandhi the (NAZI?) nationalist opposed the war against Hitler the ( Nationalist?) NAZI.

Clearly a coincidence that can only be ignored at our peril. The Great International Jewish Bankers Plot is normally only dimly perceived by a select few savants, but from time to time it rears its head so obviously that not even sceptics can ignore it. The Gandhi/Hitler connection is one such obvious rearing of head. Mind you, I'm not making accusations, all I want to do is get the answer to questions. Like for instance if Gandhi and Hitler both had the same aims, did they also fight side by side on the battlefield unbeknownst to the rest of the world? Is the name "messerschmitt" simply a Germanized version of "mahatma"? Why do all German linguists laugh when we ask them this perfectly legitimate question? Do they have orders from the state to discredit the questioners? Who will watch the watchers? Everyone should open their eyes and 'see'. Was Bush involved? All the available evidence suggests that these and other troubling questions demand answers, because no one has been able to prove they're not true.

ROTFLMAO. Gandhi a nazi. God bless you Dancer. I have lurked so long waiting for just such a post.

Not me saying that, it's woody.

Not that Gandhi was opposed to racial purity....he did work to expell the non indians from country......