Your apoinion on 911  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say the dirty '30's and the lead up and early parts of WW2 would be much more 'dangerous' and 'interesting' for the average folk than is today, no?

No because during the depression they still had farming. When we have our next depression there will not be enough food to go around. The crowd control weapons used by police will be sick and they will need psycopaths to operate them. They couldn't burn people alive with microwaves in the 30's.

You should read about the holocaust. Jews called other Jews who were aware of what was really happening were labeled as nuts too.
Right. The difference is the war prevented people from getting the facts about what was going on the Germany so it is not surprising that people found the claims hard to believe. 9/11 happened in the open. Anyone can look at the evidence and draw reasonable conclusions. The evidences clearly indicates that buildings came down as a result of planes crashing into them.

Phew. I just read all 95 pages, quite a read.
I hope you are kidding....

By "quite a read" I meant it was long and arduous.

Phew. I just read all 95 pages, quite a read.

PolyNewbie, you need to seek professional help.

After that, I'm surprised you don't.

:D

na85:PolyNewbie, you need to seek professional help.

You should read about the holocaust. Jews called other Jews who were aware of what was really happening were labeled as nuts too.

I love how you draw parallels between unconnected events in history.

I think that the claims of those jews would have been more believable than the stuff you spout in this thread.

The thing you are thinking is that I am crazy and need help. I have considered this, done the psychological testing and talked with councellors and psychiatrists and psychologists. I have also read about mental illness and know that many people have some degree of mental illness. I do not, there are more level headed people around than me but they are small in number. I have had psycs tell me that I am completely sane - a rarity.

PN, All kidding aside, I and others are concerned for your well-being. You do not have to disclose here what steps you would take to pursue your well-being. I would worry about yourself before worrying about many of the things you post on.

This statement is from my heart.

Convince me that the government didn't kill 3000 people on Sept 11. Show me some evidence that AlQuaeda did it. Show me an unbiased investigation.

The fact is the whole system is corrupt and I am mad as hell about it. What makes me angry is not so much the corruption but the willful ignorance - even desire for us to continue on this path.

We live in end times and the appropriate response is to express anger about this because it doesn't have to happen.

Think about what could happen if we got monetary reform. Our civilization would change in dranmatic ways that few people could even imagine. The current oligarchy would be behind bars and we would be a free & enlighted society. Currently we are nothing but destructive in every possible way - towards ourselves, our futre and toward others.

Happiness = hope. I see none.

Convince me that the government didn't kill 3000 people on Sept 11. Show me some evidence that AlQuaeda did it. Show me an unbiased investigation.

It is quite possible that it wasn't the US government. It might have been Isreel. As far as AlQ wanting to do it, that is pretty well documented going back to 1991, and the first WTC bombing.

There is no possible explanation for how the towers were destroyed other than controlled demolition. Any other explanation is a scientific impossibility. This should be obvious fromn the collapse of wtc7 but the collapse of wtc1 & wtc2 should and does raise a lot of questions in anyones gut.

The exact scientific nature of the collapse and how buildings collapse in general can be explained and understood. Its dangerous to explain some things because engiuneers will (and have) lie to cover this up. They think they are on the winning end of all this or are afraid to speak up.

Any other explanation as to how the buildings collapsed is purely idiotic and violates basic scientific principle. No one can argue this intelligently.

Those soldiers in Iraq will not be comming home. The oligarchy realizes that if those soldiers come home the American people will come face to face with a reality they have been able to ignore thus far. The realities of DU alone show that our governments are 100 % evil. The DU usage in Iraq and Afghanistan comprises a war crime on a scale that has never been known by mankind. Thats why the Pentagon put a moratorium on DU reporting. You will never hear about DU on corporate controlled media. Its also proof that the US government would kill its own citizens because its proof of character.

Anyone curious about DU should look up Dr Doug Rokke. He was in charge of DU safety during Iraq war 1.

It wasn't used in ww2 for this reason. They had it.

They used DU instead of tungsten or other substitutes because its cheaper.

It is quite possible that it wasn't the US government. It might have been Isreel. As far as AlQ wanting to do it, that is pretty well documented going back to 1991, and the first WTC bombing.

Israel? What an unfounded and unsupported slur.

It wasn't a country, it was billionaires and trillionaires that work from a greed & arrogance that is unimaginable to people not in their circle. The kind of people that are doing this have everything, they have done everything and been everywhere and they just want more. They are bored. Thats my take on it.

There is no possible explanation for how the towers were destroyed other than controlled demolition.
Nobody qualified to understand the problem agrees with that. The NIST report explains what happened in detail and it makes sense. Your demolition theory is full of holes and logical inconsistencies.
Any other explanation as to how the buildings collapsed is purely idiotic and violates basic scientific principle. No one can argue this intelligently.
Numerous people have ripped everyone of your so-called arguments to shreds yet you continue to repeat them over and over again. The only idoicy that most people see is coming from you.

You need to get professional help.

There is no possible explanation for how the towers were destroyed other than controlled demolition.

I am a civil engineering student and the explanation given by the NIST and others is quite plausible; just because a building collapses downward into itself does not mean it was done by controlled demolition.

na85:I am a civil engineering student and the explanation given by the NIST and others is quite plausible; just because a building collapses downward into itself does not mean it was done by controlled demolition.

Yes it does and I have a degree in electrical engineering. Any engineer that says this is possible is a fool or a liar.

If the buildings fall straight down its a violation of the second law of thermodynamics. Its impossible - or about as possible as dropping 3 basket balls and have them land directly on top of one another.

Riverwind:The NIST report explains what happened in detail and it makes sense.

The NIST report DOES NOT explain the collapses. It only explains the events leading up to the collapse. Their explanation as to how the buildings collapsed is based on pure hypothesis only.

Riverwind:Your demolition theory is full of holes and logical inconsistencies

If I show you where I correct your free body diagram and show where you accuse me of using non Newtonian physics when I introduced the idea of rotations, will you go away and stop participating in my posts ?

Riverwind:Your demolition theory is full of holes and logical inconsistencies.

such as ??

Riverwind:The NIST report explains what happened in detail and it makes sense.

The NIST report DOES NOT explain the collapses. It only explains the events leading up to the collapse. Their explanation as to how the buildings collapsed is based on pure hypothesis only.

actually ive seen several documentaries backed up with testimony by civil engineers and demolitian experts via the history channel that explain the collapse. im inclined to believe them personally. However assuming you are correct, and i dont wanna go through 100 pages to find the information, could you please link me a site that explains the correct way it should have collapsed in your opinion. Thanks