Your apoinion on 911  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Riverwind:Do some research for yourself. There are lots of scientific studies that demonstrate the benefits of adding fluoride to the water in places where there is not a lot of natural fluoride.

That is true. There are two methods of putting floride in the water, one method poisons you and the other helps your teeth. Guess which one our government uses.

Dr. Hardy Limeback, BSc, PhD, DDS

Associate Professor and Head, Preventive Dentistry

University of Toronto

Toronto, Ontario, M5G-1G6

Fax (416) 979-4936

Tel(416) 979-4929

E-mail:[email protected]

April, 2000

To whom it may concern:

Why I am now officially opposed to adding fluoride to drinking water

Phd Toxicologist & Head Of Preventative Dentistry

No more floride stuff here - wrong thread, but Riverwind, please straighten this guy out. Obviously you know better !

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great. The guy is making exactly the science based argument that I feel is appropriate. He makes no mention of conspiracies and suggests that the original decision to put fluoride in the water was justified based on the society and knowledge at the time.

However, not all anti-fluoride crusaders take such a scientific approach. Many turn the issue into bizarre fantasy involving governments deliberately poisoning citizens in order to satisfy their corporate masters.

Riverwind:The guy is making exactly the science based argument that I feel is appropriate.

Did you tell him that ? I'm sure he will be pleased as punch to hear a compliment like that from you.

Riverwind:He makes no mention of conspiracies and suggests that the original decision to put fluoride in the water was justified based on the society and knowledge at the time

Not quite. Get help with your reading. The exact details are in his actual apology to his students at U of T which is no longer on the web.

Riverwind:Many turn the issue into bizarre fantasy involving governments deliberately poisoning citizens in order to satisfy their corporate masters.

You should learn about the Tuskegy airmen. They were deliberetly injected with syphillus.

Have been researching this BBC thing, and I have to say, I have been waiting for those to post what they say were their home videos from BBC that day, and have not been able to find any. So, it seems this WTC7 stil being there, is just more BS and distraction.
WTC7 was severely damaged and had out of control fires on several floors. The fire fighters on the scene obviously put the word out that WTC7 MIGHT collapse. That was a perfectly logical precaution given the fact that two other buildings had just collapsed. CNN, BBC and the other media outlets reported this warning. There is nothing surprising or unusual about these reports - you truthies are grasping at straws.

Yes, I agree riverwind, and had said just that, can't see how you miscontrued what I was saying as believing this latest 911 theory.

Have been reading a whole bunch of stuff about the fires that were going on wtc7 and what caused them. It is all more than likely shoddy background editing and showing on a green screen, then reporting IMV.

No, I am saying that the tower was down when they were reporting, only they were using old footage on a green screen from earlier to report.

Like the view behind her, when she was reporting, wasn't actually live.

Poor editing of a shot from earlier in a green screen situation, it is just implausible they got a report ahead of time, after reviewing all the info.

CatchMe:Have been researching this BBC thing, and I have to say, I have been waiting for those to post what they say were their home videos from BBC that day, and have not been able to find any. So, it seems this WTC7 stil being there, is just more BS and distraction.

That reporter was live in NY saying the building had collapsed. It wasn't a screen behind her. The building was behind her while she was claiming it had collapsed.

The BBC claims to have lost all the footage from that day. This footage is also no longer posted on archives.org. If this can all so easily be explained, why the mysterious dissapearances - another coincidence ?

Riverwind:That was a perfectly logical precaution given the fact that two other buildings had just collapsed.

Other buildings were closer and had more damage and were not assumed to completely collapse. wtc7 was probably the most solid building constructed in NY. You could remove floors inside that building and actually rebuild it while it was standing. It had large transformers in the basement and unusual assymetrical construction because of that. Although it looked like an ordinary building from the outside, it was not an ordinary building and constructed in a much more solid fashion than other ordinary buildings that were closer to wtc1 & wtc2 that had more damage and did not collapse.

Edward Griffin did a great anaylysis of the whole situation at Griffins Analysis but that link is broken now just like the BBC lost the footage of that day and pulled it from google.

If this is no big deal, why all the coverup ?

All of the characteristics of the wtc7 collapse are identical to a perfectly executed conventional controlled demolition. There are no characteristics of the collapse that show it was the result of asymetrical damage.

Another coincidence that the building went straight down directly into its own footprint in addition to the footage being lost on archives.org, the BBC and pulled from google.

Nothing to see here folks, move on...

unusual assymetrical construction because of that.
This unsual construction will likely be found to have triggered a progressive collapse. I can say for certain because NIST has not completed its investigation.
If this is no big deal, why all the coverup ?
I don't think it was a coverup. The BBC may have really lost the tapes. Do you really believe that they keep every second of footage shot by the cameramen in the field?

Riverwind:This unsual construction will likely be found to have triggered a progressive collapse.

The construction was unusual because of its strength.

When are you signing up for the armed services and join the hunt for Bin Laden ? Obviously its a fight you believe in.

How about you Kimmy - signed up yet ?

CanadianBlue ?

The army needs you they are desperately short of people signing up. No physical required. You can be 42 and still sign up.

Riverwind:I don't think it was a coverup. The BBC may have really lost the tapes.

Of course you do.

The construction was unusual because of its strength.
Right - you are a civil engineer qualified to make that comment? I do not claim to know why WTC7 collapsed a this time because the investigation has not completed. Speculation by people about should have or should not have happened is irrelevant because these people are not looking at all of the facts.
When are you signing up for the armed services and join the hunt for Bin Laden ? Obviously its a fight you believe in.
The overwhelming majority of people who take the time to respond to you are vigorously opposed to the war on terror and the policies of the Bush government. Believing that 9/11 was a terrorist attack does not in any way imply support of Bush's response.

CanadianBlue ?

The army needs you they are desperately short of people signing up. No physical required. You can be 42 and still sign up.

How could I do that, I'm already a member of the CF in Canada. As well I've opposed the war in Iraq in several other threads. I also believe in using war only as a last resort.

Hmmm.Everytime I look,you are signed into this forum,claiming time and time again to be a soldier who also is a vegetarian.

I'm a vegetarian, where did I say that???

Seems I read you are also a regular poster on a forum that is very anti police

No I'm aware of the forum, and have noted the hatred coming from it, same with stormfront as well. I simply try to make myself aware of the ignorance in the world which causes nothing but harm.

Is this another case of taxpayer dollars being wasted?

Not sure, if the military feels they don't need me, they can get rid of me anytime they want and I'll simply get an education.

I think you are a good example of bandwidth being wasted.

Well actually, for someone with nothing to do but spend your day on a forum...

No, I come on here a few times a day. As well it's a sad reflection when someone comes on here after getting banned so many times, only to act completely juvenile towards everyone. I'd say you should work on your social skills as you seem to have an anti-social personality.

You for sure read a few days ago that Canada is desperate for more to sign up to participate in the occupation and killing of Afghani people

You don't know anything about the situation, and I am aware of the recruitment drive in this country.

So why are you in Winnipeg?

Because I was posted to 17 Wing Winnipeg right off of my QL3's.

Canadian soldiers don't kill people for fun, the people that make such accusations are simple minded idiot's, who have no real experience in the world, and who have the shallowest of characters.

Every army & every police force has its monsters. Its true all over the world.

JBG: Roundie here. Post Number 1400 on this thread and still going strong. And 94 pages. What rich content!!!

Thanks to your contribution. I look through here and you haven't actually said a single thing. You have read the posts and then remarked on how stupid it is to do so. You continuously do that.

I don't see how a bunch of people wasting their time on a stupid thread (if that is the case) is any of your business.

Sure about that?

You'll always have a few bad apples in every organizations. I don't hate all clowns become of Gacy.

We have certainly seen that American soldiers have done that in Iraq and Canadian soldiers have done it in the past

Yes, and they have been charged and punished. To say an entire organization is the equivalent of the acts of the few is pure ignorance.