Your apoinion on 911  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Riverwind you may say what you like about the ADL. I choose to believe government records from that time and yes, they are available on line. As are the news clips.

Again, I refer you to above quotes, the facts are there, and are easily provable to be accurate in court, which is why the Bush family does not sue those exposing their past, they can't, it is true.

Just an after thought, riverwind were you questioning why the ADL was not actioning this in the face of so much evidence? because i f you were that is a great point why aren't they?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, I refer you to above quotes, the facts are there, and are easily provable to be accurate in court, which is why the Bush family does not sue those exposing their past, they can't, it is true.
Facts without context are meaningless. It takes time to sort through the facts and determine their significance. The ADL would never have unequivocally cleared Prescott's name without looking at the facts in depth. I suspect the Bush's have not wasted time suing internet Yahoos because suing them would give them more credibility than they deserve.

Just an after thought, riverwind were you questioning why the ADL was not actioning this in the face of so much evidence? because i f you were that is a great point why aren't they?

Because the ADL isn't that stupid to buy into every conspiracy theory out there and investigate before coming to a conclusion. After all according to holocaust deniers their is a huge amount of proof the holocaust didn't happen as well.

I trust what the ADL says more so than the New Hampshire Gazette.

Riverwind you may say what you like about the ADL. I choose to believe government records from that time and yes, they are available on line. As are the news clips.

So why do the records that I read show that Prescott Bush isn't a nazi sympathizer, in fact if you were to imprison all of the people who had business with Nazi Germany, chances are you would be throwing a large portion of the business community in jail.

Their was a large amount of proof against Clinton as well, but usually most of this shit is just perpetrated by partisan hacks and internet yahoos.

jbg:For more titilating conspiracies, go here.

That was about the wheat board. The globalists want to control food supplies so they took down the Canadian wheat board.

But this thread is about 911. Can't you contribute anything or do you just have to pollute the thread with immature comments ?

My beef isn't so much with inane conspiracy threads as the fact that posts, which I take some time to think out and support with non-psychotic backup, often are not responded to. The concept that the US government would deliberately slaughter huge numbers of its own people, at random, is inane. The concept that "globalists" are running the lives of wheat farmers in Saskatchewan is equally baseless.

As a lawyer, I spend untold time battling unfounded and wild claims.

As a lawyer, I spend untold time battling unfounded and wild claims.

jbg remember the claim's polynewbie has made about lawyers:

I do not want to be threatened and extorted by a gang of Canadian lawyers that worship Lucifer in their spare time and laugh and joke about how corrupt they are.

I think he also said something about the robes of saturn. I guess lawyers are too logical and rational for Polynewbies liking.

Catchme that's one of the stupidest things I've heard, why didn't Clinton sue Falwell for the complete garbage Falwell made up about Clinton. Same goes with most politician's, people make up these innane theories, and it's nothing new.

jbg:The concept that the US government would deliberately slaughter huge numbers of its own people, at random, is inane.

You should read some history of the US government. Look up USS liberty. Ever hear of Mao Stung, Adolf Hitler or Joseph Stalin ?

JBG:The concept that "globalists" are running the lives of wheat farmers in Saskatchewan is equally baseless.

You need to read about the Rockefellers and banking.

Ah, but you se they are not wild stories, there are actual government documents that show this to be true. It seems that only a very small portion of the poluation would believe that government documation is not true.

How important was the Nazi enterprise for which President Bush's father was the New York banker?

The 1942 U.S. government investigative report said that Bush's Nazi-front bank was an interlocking concern with the Vereinigte Stahlwerke (United Steel Works Corporation or German Steel Trust) led by Fritz Thyssen and his two brothers. After the war, Congressional investigators probed the Thyssen interests, Union Banking Corp. and related Nazi units. The investigation showed that the Vereinigte Stahlwerke had produced the following approximate proportions of total German national output:

50.8% of Nazi Germany's pig iron

41.4% of Nazi Germany's universal plate

36.0% of Nazi Germany's heavy plate

38.5% of Nazi Germany's galvanized sheet

45.5% of Nazi Germany's pipes and tubes

22.1% of Nazi Germany's wire

35.0% of Nazi Germany's explosives.@s8

Prescott Bush became vice president of W.A. Harriman & Co. in 1926. That same year, a friend of Harriman and Bush set up a giant new organization for their client Fritz Thyssen, prime sponsor of politician Adolf Hitler. The new German Steel Trust, Germany's largest industrial corporation, was organized in 1926 by Wall Street banker Clarence Dillon. Dillon was the old comrade of Prescott Bush's father Sam Bush from the `` Merchants of Death '' bureau in World War I.

In return for putting up $70 million to create his organization, majority owner Thyssen gave the Dillon Read company two or more representatives on the board of the new Steel Trust.@s9

Thus there is a division of labor: Thyssen's own confidential accounts, for political and related purposes, were run through the Walker-Bush organization; the German Steel Trust did its corporate banking through Dillon Read.

The Walker-Bush firm's banking activities were not just politically neutral money-making ventures which happened to coincide with the aims of German Nazis. All of the firm's European business in those days was organized around anti-democratic political forces.

And still more:

President Franklin Roosevelt's Alien Property Custodian, Leo T. Crowley, signed Vesting Order Number 248 seizing the property of Prescott Bush under the Trading with the Enemy Act. The order, published in obscure government record books and kept out of the news explained nothing about the Nazis involved; only that the Union Banking Corporation was run for the `` Thyssen family '' of `` Germany and/or Hungary ''--`` nationals ... of a designated enemy country. ''

By deciding that Prescott Bush and the other directors of the Union Banking Corp. were legally front men for the Nazis, the government avoided the more important historical issue: In what way were Hitler's Nazis themselves hired, armed and instructed by the New York and London clique of which Prescott Bush was an executive manager? Let us examine the Harriman-Bush Hitler project from the 1920s until it was partially broken up, to seek an answer for that question.

http://www.tarpley.net/bush2.htm

FDR's speech against the Bush cabal aka military industrilaist complex also is available on line.

Catchme don't you think it's telling that you can only get that information from conspiracy websites.

Thyssen family '' of `` Germany and/or Hungary ''--`` nationals ... of a designated enemy country. ''

Hold the phone, Fritz Thyssen left Germany in 1939, and was bitterly denouncing the nazis.

Wow, we got tin foil hat members such as Polynewbie, Catchme, and Blackascoal, on the left, and then Robert777 nazi rants on the right.

Ah, but you se they are not wild stories, there are actual government documents that show this to be true. It seems that only a very small portion of the poluation would believe that government documation is not true.

You're version of the truth has been skewered to fit you're own personal beliefs.

jbg remember the claim's polynewbie has made about lawyers:

I think he also said something about the robes of saturn. I guess lawyers are too logical and rational for Polynewbies liking.

I do not want to be threatened and extorted by a gang of Canadian lawyers that worship Lucifer in their spare time and laugh and joke about how corrupt they are.

Thanks for the compliment. Logic is the enemy of some people.

Catchme that's one of the stupidest things I've heard, why didn't Clinton sue Falwell for the complete garbage Falwell made up about Clinton. Same goes with most politician's, people make up these innane theories, and it's nothing new.

What's wrong with Catchme's thinking is that most conspiracy theorists who are busy "exposing the Bush Family's past" are also flat broke. Suing them is hardly worthwhile.

jbg:What's wrong with Catchme's thinking is that most conspiracy theorists who are busy "exposing the Bush Family's past" are also flat broke. Suing them is hardly worthwhile.

That doesn't even make sense.

If I sued you and got a judgment, how much could I grab from your assets?

As the fellow said in the link article on page 64 or 65, when you have these many facts, there is NO conspiracy.

Over looking government records as they are all the proof that is needed and still denying the reality of the Bush family is very strange. Almost as strange as a Jew saying they did not know world renowned Jews, one of whom won a Nobel Prize, who have taken excpetion to the Zionist government of Israel using their voice, when indeed they do not agree with Israel's actions, or the actions of other Zionists.

jbg:If I sued you and got a judgment, how much could I grab from your assets?

I don't know but what does that prove ? Your earlier statement still doesn't make sense and now you have brought something else in that is irrelevant.

You wouldn't be able to sucessfully sue me so how much of my assets you could grab is really irrelevant.

As the fellow said in the link article on page 64 or 65, when you have these many facts, there is NO conspiracy.

So you're basing all of this on facts from a conspiracy website, great job and great work on the critical thinking skills. I wonder what happen's if I base all of my knowledge about civil rights from the Aryan Nations website.

Over looking government records as they are all the proof that is needed and still denying the reality of the Bush family is very strange. Almost as strange as a Jew saying they did not know world renowned Jews, one of whom won a Nobel Prize, who have taken excpetion to the Zionist government of Israel using their voice, when indeed they do not agree with Israel's actions, or the actions of other Zionists.

Apparently the Jews who deal with this sort of thing disagree with you.

Give one logical reason why we should not believe 911 was an inside job. Give one logical reason why we should believe Osama did it.

Because Osama Bin Laden hates the US, admitted on tape he did it, and 19 guys who were members of Al Queida boarded planes on Sept 11.

It's alot more logical then believing the government hijacked two planes, flew one into a field, and then flew another one to an island, then use a missile to attack the Pentagon.

It's hard to show logic is an irrational and illogical person, somebody so paranoid has a hard time comprehending such basic issues.

CanadianBlue:So you're basing all of this on facts from a conspiracy website, great job and great work on the critical thinking skills. I wonder what happen's if I base all of my knowledge about civil rights from the Aryan Nations website.

A fact is a fact and it doesn't matter where it comes from. If you want the facts around 911 you must go to conspiracy sites because mainstream media will not tell you.

What matters is that the facts presented can be verified and in the case of 911 many smoking gun facts can be verified. Even though they are not presented on TV they are still true.

A fact is a fact and even if a politician or lawyer says it if it can be verified to be true it must be accepted as true.

I don't know how they pulled it off but mainstream media has somehow brainwashed people into thinking conspiracies do not exist. People now even believe that Oswald shot Kennedy - something that would invoke insults a few years ago. You would have to be stupid or brainwashed to believe Oswald shot Kennedy. Then there is the Nixon thing, the Iran- Contra affair, lies about WMD's in Iraq (Cheney/Rumsfeld have paled the WMD card since the 70's and many people still haven't caught on) and the fact that USA had foreknowledge of the Pearl Harbour attack.

With these facts in mind I wonder what kind of a hockey puck doesn't believe in conspiracies.

Canadian Blue:Because Osama Bin Laden hates the US, admitted on tape he did it, and 19 guys who were members of Al Queida boarded planes on Sept 11.

That wasn't Osama on that tape confessing to the crime. It didn't even look like Osama.

fake Osama tape

The Bin Ladens and Bushes are close family friends.

The people that boarded those planes on Sept 11 did not include Al CIA Da. We know this from the flight manifests therefore there were no terrorists aboard the planes.

everyone (who have the secret Illuminati decoder rings) knows that those behind 9.11 were aliens that have been kept secret by the Men in Black at Roswell.....note the significance between the names, Roswell, Rosalyn Chapel, Rose Lines and Barry Rosewater.....

M. Dancer:everyone (who have the secret Illuminati decoder rings) knows that those behind 9.11 were aliens that have been kept secret by the Men in Black at Roswell.....note the significance between the names, Roswell, Rosalyn Chapel, Rose Lines and Barry Rosewater.....

No one knows for sure what happened on 911. We just know that the official story is a lie. Your explanation is certainly more plausible than the official explanation which really is rediculous and has no supporting evidence.

I think it was the ruling oligarchy - international bankers, Vatican, European Royalty and British Royalty that did it. Jews were scape goated and they are small players in all this.

9/11 being an inside job is the tiniest piece of a very big picture.

With everything that's going on, in the very short time frame that has been enabled, I find it truly horrifying that there are still people who don't even realize the truth about 9/11.

Since 2001, the US, as well as our own land, and pretty much everywhere else, have done nothing but deteriorate.

Don't you understand that 9/11 was just a pretext for war?

Do you realize that if that plane would have hit the whitehouse, that total martial law would have been enforced immediately, and Bush would have been allowed to stay president for the duration of the war?

The reason it's so easy to find so many holes in their story, is because they assumed their plan would work, and that none of us would even have the opportunity to question it.

Thankfully, and i give the credit to God for this one, that plane got shot down, despite the orders the pilots received to NOT shoot it down.

9/11 was the sloppiest, most arrogantly ignorant little plan that I've ever seen.

Theyre right to assume that some of us are too stupid to see what theyre doing, but to assume that all of us are is just foolish on their part.

What's the deal with this sequence of events (which by the way, were ALL planned out LONG before they occurred):

9/11, piece of crap investigation, rush to Afganistan, leave shortly after with no results(they have no use for Afganistan, so the Canadians are there looking for "osama" instead), focus on Iraq instead, make up lies about WMD's, don't find any but use some on Iraqi civilians, topple the Iraqi government, eliminate a threat to their plan(Saddam), build huge US military buildings in Iraq instead of the schools and hospitals and police stations that the $ was intended for, blame the Irani's for the failures in Iraq, accuse Iran of having WMD's, invade Iran, topple the government, imply that Syria is a threat to our freedoms, and on and on and on.

How does anyone not get it.

Do you realize that if that plane would have hit the whitehouse, that total martial law would have been enforced immediately, and Bush would have been allowed to stay president for the duration of the war?

The reason it's so easy to find so many holes in their story, is because they assumed their plan would work, and that none of us would even have the opportunity to question it.

Thankfully, and i give the credit to God for this one, that plane got shot down, despite the orders the pilots received to NOT shoot it down.

Oh, come on.

If, and I'm just saying if, it was all a set up, and they'd planned to destroy the White House as well, then they'd have destroyed it.

I mean, if they used bombs to destroy the WTC buildings, and a missile to attack the Pentagon, why would they use a real plane to take out the White House? If, and I'm just saying if, everything else on 9/11 was *made* to happen by a government conspiracy, they'd have made that happen too.

You yourself posted a Keith Olbermann video where he had footage of the total chaos at the Air Force command. The Air Force didn't shoot down crap on that day. They had no idea what they were doing until far too late.

-k

I think it was the ruling oligarchy - international bankers, Vatican, European Royalty and British Royalty that did it. Jews were scape goated and they are small players in all this.

:lol::lol:

Yeah okay :lol: .....did you get your secret decoder ring from the shreddies or the wheaties box? :lol::lol:

Oh, come on.

If, and I'm just saying if, it was all a set up, and they'd planned to destroy the White House as well, then they'd have destroyed it.

I mean, if they used bombs to destroy the WTC buildings, and a missile to attack the Pentagon, why would they use a real plane to take out the White House? If, and I'm just saying if, everything else on 9/11 was *made* to happen by a government conspiracy, they'd have made that happen too.

You yourself posted a Keith Olbermann video where he had footage of the total chaos at the Air Force command. The Air Force didn't shoot down crap on that day. They had no idea what they were doing until far too late.

-k

They used planes for both towers as well, but they wanted the buildings to crumble, so they added some explosives.

The purpose of the planes, was to convince everyone that there was an enemy, hence the arabic highjackers, who by the way, have been found alive and well in their own countries, with new found wealth.

NORAD isn't really to blame here, I honestly believe they thought they were really being attacked.

The pilot who shot down that plane no longer works for NORAD though, I'm assuming he got into some big trouble.