Child Care Taxation

JMH

If you decide to have children, then you'd better be able to pay for them!

I will not have my tax dollars wasted on "child daycare" programs............period.

This is not the dark ages. If you want kids..........they're all yours, in every respect. There are a myriad of birth control products available these days.........no excuses.

The thought of my tax dollars going to daycare programs is disgusting. These people want to have kids and make the rest of us pay for it, because Mommy is a power broker downtown and doesn't have the "time" to be a propper mother, and stay at home for a few years............my god! we can't make the payments on the Saab!........complete meltdown. Yuppie fucks. They should be sterilized by law.

Who the heck do these people THINK they are?

I will not have my tax dollars wasted on "child daycare" programs............period.

If you decide to get old, then you'd better be able to pay for it!

I will not have my tax dollars wasted on "health and pension" programs.........period.

I will not have my tax dollars wasted on "health and pension" programs.........period.

Ahh....but the old had given their youth, time and money paying for the social programs being enjoyed by the young! There-in lies the big difference. The old had done their part. The old had earned the rights to be looked after! Or at least, that's how it's supposed to be.

But then, I guess you're referring to the future olds. So yeah...I see the very young folks as having a legitimate reason to say that in the future. :lol:

I see nothing wrong with child care, the govt does benefit by Canadians having kids, they are the future workers and taxpayers .

Or the future duds.

Children are raw materials. If we're going to invest to ensure the future....I'd rather see it go to those that are already showing potentials for the future.

We already provide the basics and the foundation needed for success (public schooling from grade school to highschool and who knows what other myriads programs to encourage and to coax them to do better for their own future!).

Those that make it after that should be the ones to be given more aid and help to make it....they've already proven themselves as more likely to make it....and that's just sound investing.

Right now we need doctors for example....so, we should do something to make it easy and fast to produce more doctors!

I'd rather see FREE medical schooling in exchange for a contracted number of years of service to the community!

Parents should have some amount of responsibility in raising their children.

This is not the dark ages. If you want kids..........they're all yours, in every respect. There are a myriad of birth control products available these days.........no excuses.

The thought of my tax dollars going to daycare programs is disgusting. These people want to have kids and make the rest of us pay for it, because Mommy is a power broker downtown and doesn't have the "time" to be a propper mother, and stay at home for a few years............my god! we can't make the payments on the Saab!........complete meltdown. Yuppie fucks. They should be sterilized by law.

Many are single parents who do have to work to put food on the table and pay the rent/mortgage. And yet with Steve's beer and popcorn money, they have no help with child care spaces and no early childhood development, which would be like kindergarden for pre=kindergarden.

Selling Harper's baby bonus as a choice is false (lying). It is not a choice. Some may be glad that the bay bonus is back to help pay for diapers. baby bonus is back. But it does not provide anyone with choice. No one is going to choose to stay at home because they have an extra $100 a month. It’s not enough to call it an incentive since it gets taxed back to the government. By canceling early learning and child care agreements with the provinces, any funding or support for the training of teachers, construction of buildings and monitoring of standards required in order to provide a real option to parents who have to work outside of the home or decide to go to school so they can better the lives and opportunities of their families eliminated choice.

Demonizing women who have to or choose to work outside the home is not right as is demonizing women who choose to stay at home. Day care centres or early childhood centres are not just institutionalized, statism for kids, but provide resource centres and assistance to working families and to stay-at-home moms as well who want a safe place to let their kids to socialize with others, to meet other parents, to talk with trained professionals about helping parents raise their kids.

We have bought into the conservative spin that the women's place is in the home and women should just stay home. All the while they are ignoring the low income family scrapping away a living working at Wal-Mart where they don’t get to decide the hours they work but need every minute to put food on the table, the single mom with two kids who wants to finish school so her kids can have a better life or who needs the Wal-Mart job so her kids can eat, even the working parents who have a disabled child and just need that one or two day a week break so they can re-energize and carry on.

Demonizing women because they have children and telling them they are on their own with a taxable baby bonus that is only payable for 6 years is not the Canadian way. A national childcare program provides choice to parents, it does not force them to enroll in daycare classes and it is not the state trying to tell parents how to raise their kids.

Using JMH's logic, schools should not be funded but any parent who has a child should have to pay to have them educated.............

IF Canada can even afford to have that health and pension programs at all in the future.

Paul Martin put $41 billion back into health care and improvements have been made. But most importantly Paul Martin set up the Canada Pension Plan to be viable for many, many years. As long as Jimmie Flaharty keeps his grubby mitts off the CPP fund and forgets about using it to balance his "net" debt.

These people want to have kids and make the rest of us pay for it, because Mommy is a power broker downtown and doesn't have the "time" to be a propper mother, and stay at home for a few years............my god! we can't make the payments on the Saab!........complete meltdown. Yuppie fucks. They should be sterilized by law.

I hope you've been sterilized by nature. Mommy, who pays 10 times more taxes than your sorry ass, deserves proper child care, you deserve to shut up!

IF Canada can even afford to have that health and pension programs at all in the future.

Paul Martin put $41 billion back into health care and improvements have been made. But most importantly Paul Martin set up the Canada Pension Plan to be viable for many, many years. As long as Jimmie Flaharty keeps his grubby mitts off the CPP fund and forgets about using it to balance his "net" debt.

Yes, but that was quite a while after he stole $50 billion from the provinces health care money, and created a series of 'surpluses'.

But I can sense that you will forgive him anything.