Harper is a wimp

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I now consider him one of our great Presidents. Which PM's do you rate as "great"?

Pearson, King, Trudeau (patriating the constitution was good, say what you will about his politics), et al.

Trudeau? Trudeau? The man that decide Alberta was the equivalent of an Africa colony (say... hmm.. Algeria) to be exploited, not a province? The man that permenantly alienated the West? The man that started the Liberal attitude with his staffer's chant of "Screw the West, we'll take the rest." Surely your kidding. Between Quebec and Alberta/Western Canada, Trudeau tore the country apart more than he ever brought it together.

Not to mention he pushed us far too much towards the communist ideals of his youth for us to ever regain our economic freedom like we once had.

The Charter is a joke, has no real power (sections 1 and 33), has no protection for things that need protecting (discriminated majority people, property) and too much protection for things that don't (criminals). It's a leading reason we have a crime problem in Canada.

Nah uh. What exactly did he do to benefit anyone's life, other than a few noisy minority groups?

King has too much Jewish blood on his hands. Also, he had a fascination with dead people.

Alot of controversy for sure.

Nah uh. What exactly did he do to benefit anyone's life, other than a few noisy minority groups?
Pearson, King, Trudeau (patriating the constitution was good, say what you will about his politics), et al.

I don't deny that he had his faults, but I think that getting the constitution away from the UK was quite frankly a defining point in our great nation's history. It established Canada's sovereignty from Britain.

I don't deny that he had his faults, but I think that getting the constitution away from the UK was quite frankly a defining point in our great nation's history. It established Canada's sovereignty from Britain.

To what end? And what actions had Britain taken inconsistent with that sovereignty since 1944?

The constitution should not have been brought home without all provinces as signatories. Trudeau was more concerned about his place in history than the best interest of Canadians. A true visionary would have put patriation of the constitution on hold until a more amenable provincial government was in place in Quebec.

• 2 weeks later...

Kick this for an update.

Not only is Harper unable to face the press, he is unable to face up to the judgement of the Chief Electoral Officer over the issue of $1.7 Million delagate contributions to the party.

I just started a new topic on it......it's been 2.5 months since they've been asked for the books from their convention, and in spite of claiming they've provided what they were asked for they have not. The Chief Electoral Officer confirmed this last week.

Interesting. But criticism can take many forms, and can usually be done without personal insults.

In fact thay are generally more effective WITHOUT insults.

"Wimp" is not an insult, it's a determination that I've supported with an explanation. Is it an insult to call a wife-beater a "coward"? No.

Sorry it took me so long to get back to this.

Why is a wife beater a coward??? Is it not possible that some wife beater at some point in history was not a coward??? He may be a moron, but the fact that he beats his wife is no determination of his courage in other areas.

As for this terse reply of yours, I notice you did not address the rest of my post, where the real meat-and-patatoes lay.

Until you do, I stand by MY "determination" that you hold a personal grudge against Harper.

I just started a new topic on it......it's been 2.5 months since they've been asked for the books from their convention, and in spite of claiming they've provided what they were asked for they have not. The Chief Electoral Officer confirmed this last week.

So you are admitting breaking the rules on cross-posting? Good for you Gerry. :lol:

So you are admitting breaking the rules on cross-posting? Good for you Gerry. :lol:

WTF are you talking about? I think you're greatly confused about the term "cross posting".

It doesn't mean you can't breath mention of a post from a different post. :lol:

WTF are you talking about? I think you're greatly confused about the term "cross posting".

Actually here are the rules.

NO CROSS-POSTING

Cross posting is defined as posting the same information in more then one forum on the Internet. It is also considered cross posting if you post the same information in different areas of these forums. If you want to propose a new topic, find the appropriate category and only post once. All cross-posts will be deleted without warning.

Actually here are the rules.

NO CROSS-POSTING .....

And as I said, you are confused.

The other topic supports the argument that Harper is a wimp, so I mentioned that topic and the basic jist of it. Did I post the "same information"? Of course not. That's why I encourage people to go see the other topic to get the FULL story.

Miss Bobbi, you need to have someone explain the rules to you. Perhaps a PM to greg would help you out. Ask him if what I did above was cross posting, he'll tell you.

King has too much Jewish blood on his hands.

You want to explain this comment?

I can. King was a raving anti-semite and sent many Jewish refugees back to their death in Germany. It was as a result of his anti-Jewish and anti-immigration policies, that today, Canada probably over-compensates in trying to be very tolerant of all groups.

His legacy during World War Two in turning away Jews is a bad legacy for him.

I can. King was a raving anti-semite and sent many Jewish refugees back to their death in Germany. It was as a result of his anti-Jewish and anti-immigration policies, that today, Canada probably over-compensates in trying to be very tolerant of all groups.

I bet even King would be rolling in his grave if he saw the immigrants Trudeau picked to fill the void.

No attempt to defend King.

Do you honestly think the misguided actions of a PM fifty years ago have an impact on policy choices today?

He hides from the media like a little boy.

He is a wimp.

And his shills engage in cowardly attacks on the media over nothing. That supposed misrepresentation thing by the CBC is a joke!! I have never seen such a baseless and contrived criticizm before. It is bizarre.

TOUGHEN UP HARPER, FOR GODSAKE.

FACE THE MEDIA, THEY ARE THE PEOPLES REPRESENTATIVE....SO OF COURSE YOU WILL GET TOUGH QUESTIONS.

INSTEAD OF CRYING THAT THE MEDIA DOESNT LOVE YOU JUST ANSWER THEIR QUESIONS.

Yes, I know the lad is not reading this, but perhaps if a shill reads it he or she can pass it on to Steve.

Yup - you are right.

He reports to parliament - not the media.

Personally I like the fact he tells the media to screw off - they are a pack of lying hounds at the best of times.

Seems he has been elected once. He may get elected again.

I also like the fact the media dogs are crying like they have been hit by a car. Looks good on them.

Borg

Personally I like the fact he tells the media to screw off - they are a pack of lying hounds at the best of times.

I also like the fact the media dogs are crying like they have been hit by a car. Looks good on them.

Agreed, the media have no ethics, especially in Canada. Worse than those Americans. They are all extremely lazy, they used to dig up dirt, find good stories... ect..

Now they sit at press conferences and relay practically word for word what is said. Harper is making them look like the fools they are.

Agreed, the media have no ethics, especially in Canada. Worse than those Americans. They are all extremely lazy, they used to dig up dirt, find good stories... ect..

Now they sit at press conferences and relay practically word for word what is said. Harper is making them look like the fools they are.

geoffrey -

You have a serious problem. You come form the land of reason.

Unfortunately most of the people in this country live in Ont and Que - they do not have the sense to think - you might be surprised how many actually believe what the media dogs report - and how many who live there would NEVER question what is reported.

Borg

• 2 weeks later...

He hides from the media like a little boy.

He is a wimp.

And his shills engage in cowardly attacks on the media over nothing. That supposed misrepresentation thing by the CBC is a joke!! I have never seen such a baseless and contrived criticizm before. It is bizarre.

TOUGHEN UP HARPER, FOR GODSAKE.

FACE THE MEDIA, THEY ARE THE PEOPLES REPRESENTATIVE....SO OF COURSE YOU WILL GET TOUGH QUESTIONS.

INSTEAD OF CRYING THAT THE MEDIA DOESNT LOVE YOU JUST ANSWER THEIR QUESIONS.

Yes, I know the lad is not reading this, but perhaps if a shill reads it he or she can pass it on to Steve.

Yup - you are right.

He reports to parliament - not the media.

Seems he has been elected once. He may get elected again.

Borg

The media is a "pack of lying hounds"? Hmmmm, can't see it myself.

I don't like the media much either, especially when they're more focussed on murdered blond girls than thousands dying daily in non-white nations or when they don't hold politicians to account. But in general they are interested in an honest presentation of the news. That is their job.

And without them who will hold politicians to account? Like it or not, the only information you get is through the media.

Harper is shutting out the media because he's unable to deal with the undaunting examination. In this matter he has been a collosal wimp.

The media is a "pack of lying hounds"? Hmmmm, can't see it myself.

Can't speak for your media, but today's New York Times headlines contained virtually no real news; all disguised opinion pieces.

Harper is working directly with the Builderbergs and bankers to create the NWO. He cannot answer questions, else his real agenda becomes visible. This is why he must always attend secret meetings between the corporations and government to create the North American Union and never tell the press.

These people are working very hard to destroy the USA with corruption, massive debt, illegal wars, open borders, race warfare, class warfare & exporting manufactering capability to create a service economy.

They wish to cut world population by about 5/6 and have the remaining population dumbed down and controled by a centralized oligarchy.

The plan has been in effect for hundreds of years and is near the end.

People don't see it because they don't want to. There are enough very credible people trying to tell us but until the bubbleheaded beach blonde gets on TV to tell us, people will be reluctant to believe it. There is a real resistance to critical thought in our populations. Most people think the best way is to not think and do what you are told. Think what you are told.

Harper is working directly with the Builderbergs and bankers to create the NWO. He cannot answer questions, else his real agenda becomes visible. This is why he must always attend secret meetings between the corporations and government to create the North American Union and never tell the press.

These people are working very hard to destroy the USA with corruption, massive debt, illegal wars, open borders, race warfare, class warfare & exporting manufactering capability to create a service economy.

They wish to cut world population by about 5/6 and have the remaining population dumbed down and controled by a centralized oligarchy.

People don't see it because they don't want to. There are enough very credible people trying to tell us but until the bubbleheaded beach blonde gets on TV to tell us, people will be reluctant to believe it. There is a real resistance to critical thought in our populations. Most people think the best way is to not think and do what you are told. Think what you are told.

I really do not know where to start, but lets say that maybe 5% of what you have said has some truth to it, and the rest I can only see coming from someone much more in sciencefiction then reality. I won't say more right now on this as I would have trouble not making it sound like a put down, and I would not want that.

This sounds a bit like an episode of Stargate, where the aliens want to reduce all Earth's population and make us dumb, agrarian slaves. I guess you watch that sho too! :rolleyes:

Tinfoil hat time

This sounds a bit like an episode of Stargate, where the aliens want to reduce all Earth's population and make us dumb, agrarian slaves. I guess you watch that sho too! :rolleyes:

He'll put the lime in the coconut, then he'll feel better. (He's off his meds).