Whatever

No wonder nobody takes these people serious. http://www.canada.com/national/story.asp?i...25-B1FD4F777325

I own my own home here in Pembroke. I wish to be called King Krusty. I will not do business with anybody who does not address me as "Your Highness." If you do not call me that I will go home and act indignant like these two idiots. No wonder nobody takes homo marriage seriously .

I agree with your take on this ridiculous situation, KrustyKidd. That these 2 self-important twits think it is they who were wronged is laughable. They have no insight whatsoever that they showed no respect for the laws of a sovereign nation they want to visit as guests. I hope the US Customs Dept. digs in and does not concede an inch to these Canadian pc-pampered cry babies.

I agree Riff but my point is that I don't care what somebody does and what they want to classify themselves as. If it doesn't harm me then whatever floats their boat. However these two clowns want to act like they got snubbed for the prom and then get in an immature snit just makes me think that all this stuff is merely grandstanding and now I am supposed to take them seriously? What if you and your wife were going to the US and the customs officer said that he wanted you to fill out separate forms and you raised a stink? First of all you wouldn't, like who cares? And second of all after that you would be most likely be subjected to extra attention. OK, Mr and Mrs Jeff and Bill Smith, you are married, now get lost, you're idiots.

Furthermore, to place these bitchy goodbuddies in the same boat as Rosa Parks is somewhat unrealistic. Rosa could not live and function as a human being for her color while these guys can, they only want to have a relationship recognized. Their life and livelyhood is not threatened in any way.

Yes sexual preferences are no different from race, sure sexual behavior is kind of like race, but, oh yeah Siriff cant make a good point and is babbling on.

To compare homosexuality to the civil rights movement of Martin Luther King Jr is stupid, King believed that homosexuality was immoral, and believed that American law, and values should be centered on Judeo-Christian values. Unless King is a bigot.