Doom and Gloom forecast for Canada

Until public attitudes are changed into supporting things instead of opposing things there will be little improvement in our interactive democracy.

Much bubbling insanity deleted.

All the money scandals and partonisim and we dont say a word ........

Sure we did. We voted in Stephen Harper.

Our soldiers, who enlisted thinking they would be Peace Keepers,

I don't know a soldier - and coming from a military family I know quite a few - who wouldn't laugh in your face - or maybe punch you out if you kept whining too loudly around them.

Just having been there, and having friends and family living there Its really sad that you and your friends and family live in ghettos and are forced to associate with visible minorities, given your racist rants and prejudices that must be very hard for you having a "goat herder" living next door ....

I lived at the coast for a year, and it was great, never saw any of the crap you want everyone to believe is everywhere, out of control, epidemic,

No, I'd imagine everyone was about as sophisticated and intelligent as you, so no, you'd not notice anything out of place.

but then I didnt haunt "the ghettos" either, if they exist ....

Kinda pointless you spending all that time walking up and down the street in your short-shorts in a ghetto area, huh? Not many customers there.

I dont know why the things you post always amaze me !

I have a feeling flush toilets amaze you.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the biggest stumbling blocks to "facilitating" Immigrants into Canadian society is people like you, Argus, racists who hate everyone who isnt white ...... who blame their own problems on the most visible target.

I don't really have much in the way of problems, and I don't so much dislike visible minorities as allow myself a certain measure of contempt for illiterate savages, religious wackos and barely sane political ranters and ravers. Not sure how many of those groups you're a member of, but I'm guessing at least one. :rolleyes:

I don't really have much in the way of problems, and I don't so much dislike visible minorities as allow myself a certain measure of contempt for illiterate savages, religious wackos and barely sane political ranters and ravers. Not sure how many of those groups you're a member of, but I'm guessing at least one. :rolleyes:

So are you voting against Stephen Harper for continuing this policy?

So are you voting against Stephen Harper for continuing this policy?

You are obsessed, do you know that? No, I am not voting against Stephen Harper. There are scores of things I am opposed to or supportive of, and which, together, decide who I vote for. This is only one of them. And there is no one else who has shown the slightest interest in even trying to clean up the appalling mess of refugees who are mostly lying cheats, and immigrants who have no job skills and hate Canada.

how do i set a darn avatar on this board? i'd like to put up a picture

First, you might consider asking in the proper location - like one titled "Support and questions".

Second, you don't. They're not allowed.

You are obsessed, do you know that? No, I am not voting against Stephen Harper. There are scores of things I am opposed to or supportive of, and which, together, decide who I vote for. This is only one of them. And there is no one else who has shown the slightest interest in even trying to clean up the appalling mess of refugees who are mostly lying cheats, and immigrants who have no job skills and hate Canada.

It's because you never answer the question.

If you're not prepared to change your vote, why complain here?

It's because you never answer the question.

If you're not prepared to change your vote, why complain here?

Because I feel like it. You have a problem with that?

It seems you have the power to remedy your problems through your vote but the party that you vote for doesn't do what you want. Do you live in hope that Harper is going to change the immigration policy to zero immigrants?

It seems you have the power to remedy your problems through your vote but the party that you vote for doesn't do what you want. Do you live in hope that Harper is going to change the immigration policy to zero immigrants?

You gave me the same advice and suggested I run myself.

I think you have must have some idea recognizing there is no legal way a country can deal with corrupt politicians and policies.

So why are you continually dispensing the same illogical advice when you must KNOW what you are saying simply will not achieve anything.

What does any other country do when they are not satisfied being ruled by a corrupt dictatorship?

You gave me the same advice and suggested I run myself.

I think you have must have some idea recognizing there is no legal way a country can deal with corrupt politicians and policies.

So why are you continually dispensing the same illogical advice when you must KNOW what you are saying simply will not achieve anything.

What does any other country do when they are not satisfied being ruled by a corrupt dictatorship?

I give that advice because of the endless complaining by some people who won't change their vote from the party they think is going to change things but doesn't.

And are you suggesting you are about to go on an armed conflict with the government because it is corrupt?

Insults don't help the argument, people. This is MapleLeaf, not Rabble or FD.

I'm a (banned) FD'er and I've never insulted anyone. Granted, I don't know much about Canada so I'm sure I'd be laughed off here if I did insult.

I'm a (banned) FD'er and I've never insulted anyone. Granted, I don't know much about Canada so I'm sure I'd be laughed off here if I did insult.

I doubt that you would call anyone a pedophile as an insult so I think you're fairly safe from ever being banned.

and I have been called a whole lot of names, the latest was a reference by Argus to "street walking in short shorts" .. His posts contain such a high level of intellectual debate :blink:

I can only dream of rising to the level of sophistication and dignity I see in your posts.

and I have been called a whole lot of names, the latest was a reference by Argus to "street walking in short shorts" .. His posts contain such a high level of intellectual debate :blink: perhaps indicative of a pathetically small .. uh . point of view and reference? :D

Next time we see a post of his cross the line, report it.

and I have been called a whole lot of names, the latest was a reference by Argus to "street walking in short shorts" .. His posts contain such a high level of intellectual debate :blink: perhaps indicative of a pathetically small .. uh . point of view and reference? :D

And since such posts are always in response to the poor behaviour and insults of people like you two, I suppose I should do the same.

And since such posts are always in response to the poor behaviour and insults of people like you two, I suppose I should do the same.

I apologized for my behaviour. Something you didn't do. And if I had gotten banned, I would have accepted it.

I apologized for my behaviour. Something you didn't do. And if I had gotten banned, I would have accepted it.

I felt no need to apologise as I was merely returning your spurious insults.