Cheney shoots friend

No tmuch i might add, last time i checked are dollar was at an all time high of 87 cents and some economists canadian and american on the national say that by june ares will be higher than yours
How about you hold your breath until the American dollar drops below ours, and the American military collapses?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No tmuch i might add, last time i checked are dollar was at an all time high of 87 cents and some economists canadian and american on the national say that by june ares will be higher than yours
How about you hold your breath until the American dollar drops below ours, and the American military collapses?

Well you have to admit our dollars doing pretty good and their is speculation it is going to gain more value in the future, also the american military thing if you havn't already read my reply I corected myself saying that it would not collapse but the administration would haev to take it wasy on spending towards it.

My favorite part is where he said the US military is going to collapse :lol:. Not all the time but a good portion of it this website brings some real humor to the table.

Face it your country is in debt and your economy slowly declining

Some of your posts are a barrel of laughs as well.

Everyone's in debt (64.7% GDP in US and 68.2% GDP in Canada, we are relatively in worse debt), doesn't neccessarily mean economic collapse is coming, in fact, irrelevance will come before collapse. The US economy is growing faster than Canada's too sorry (US at 3.5% and Canada at 2.8%).

While its nice to point out that the US is being run into the ground by a failed administration, you do need more work with your economics. Economics is never the strength of the left though, so your forgiven for your misinformation. ;):P

Your telling me that the US economy is beating Canadas? where did you here this (it must be an americans point of view) ALl over the news that canadas economy is slowly surpassing the united states. fix your information and show me a link where it says that the united states economy is doing better than canada's

your makign me laugh :lol:

Others are laughing too....at you.

Quit embarrassing yourself. Canada's economy is doing alright, but the US economy has been on a tremendous roll the last couple of years. Their GDP growth has been higher than ours for at least a couple of years and their unemployment rate just dropped to 4.7%, while Canada's rose to 6.6%.

Anyone who follows politics knows this. Don't they report things like this on the state-run taxpayer-funded The National?

Find your own link; it can't be too difficult.

My favorite part is where he said the US military is going to collapse :lol:. Not all the time but a good portion of it this website brings some real humor to the table.

Face it your country is in debt and your economy slowly declining

Some of your posts are a barrel of laughs as well.

Everyone's in debt (64.7% GDP in US and 68.2% GDP in Canada, we are relatively in worse debt), doesn't neccessarily mean economic collapse is coming, in fact, irrelevance will come before collapse. The US economy is growing faster than Canada's too sorry (US at 3.5% and Canada at 2.8%).

While its nice to point out that the US is being run into the ground by a failed administration, you do need more work with your economics. Economics is never the strength of the left though, so your forgiven for your misinformation. ;):P

Your telling me that the US economy is beating Canadas? where did you here this (it must be an americans point of view) ALl over the news that canadas economy is slowly surpassing the united states. fix your information and show me a link where it says that the united states economy is doing better than canada's

your makign me laugh :lol:

Others are laughing too....at you.

Quit embarrassing yourself. Canada's economy is doing alright, but the US economy has been on a tremendous roll the last couple of years. Their GDP growth has been higher than ours for at least a couple of years and their unemployment rate just dropped to 4.7%, while Canada's rose to 6.6%.

Anyone who follows politics knows this. Don't they report things like this on the state-run taxpayer-funded The National?

Find your own link; it can't be too difficult.

Im not embarassing myself you are saying americas ecomony is doing better than Canadas over and over again without out adequete proof of your argument. When the Liberals were in power Canadas ecomnomy was on a roll we were slowly but surely surpassing americas economy but im sure we are on a definit roll here mathcihng or surpassing your countries economy.

I know how economics work and if you did you would know that when a country like the USA is paying off so many deficets that your economy can't "go on a roll" as you said but stays put or declines.

Ignore the troll, people.

He has denied that Canada's debt is larger as a percentage of GDP. He's denied that GDP growth is stronger in the US, and he has denied that US unemployment dropped last month from 4.9% to 4.7%, while Canada's rose from 6.5% to 6.6%--even though there is a recent thread about this subject on MLW forum.

But that's not good enough. He demands more and more proof!

Next he will be demanding links proving that Harper is Canada's PM and Bush is the US prez. :rolleyes:

Left? arnt Conservatives right wing ;)

You just embarassed youself big time :lol: Learn your political parties and stance

Ignore the troll, people.

He has denied that Canada's debt is larger as a percentage of GDP. He's denied that GDP growth is stronger in the US, and he has denied that US unemployment dropped last month from 4.9% to 4.7%, while Canada's rose from 6.5% to 6.6%--even though there is a recent thread about this subject on MLW forum.

But that's not good enough. He demands more and more proof!

Next he will be demanding links proving that Harper is Canada's PM and Bush is the US prez. :rolleyes:

All things you say but arnt backed up by links, you say this is preoof but this is all from you not from fact. Ive watched the news and Canada's unemployment is goign down although the US is doing better on employment, I definatly never said that Canada had larger GDP, I said that your in a larger debt than we are.

Ok Politika... its on. :lol::ph34r:

I said left because I assumed your irrational American attack was from a left point of view...

--

It's good to hear that you understand economics, I'm sure this following information will be quite clear then. Heres your stats if you still haven't found out that your horribly wrong:

US debt as % GDP: 62.43%

CPI Change: 2.28%

GDP per capita (PPP): $37,831

Source: http://www.economist.com/countries/USA/pro...Economic%20Data

Canada debt as % GDP: 77.00%

CPI Change: 2.80%

GDP per capita (PPP): $31,410

Source: http://www.economist.com/countries/Canada/...Economic%20Data

--

So from an economic point of view, which you try to defend, we:

- are less productive

- have higher inflation

- have more debt compared to our economic size

The US economy is doing better sorry. Canada is still doing well though.

Exchange rates aren't based on economic strength soley, demand on money supply is far more important. Why would the Euro be worth so much more even though the European economy is much weaker than ours?

Unemployment in Canada is only down because of Alberta's sub 4% (Calgary estimates have been below 2%) rate. Strong numbers from Saskatchewan and Manitoba too! Atlantic Canada is still a welfare joke, and Quebec and Ontario cling to rates well above 6%.

Hmmm...no surplus to deficit comparison in those stats. I wonder why. :P

Bubber, your completely correct.

We were talking about current national debt though (and growth/inflation), not deficits. A deficit isn't really a big deal as long as there is adequate loanable funds and low interest rates. Building up massive debt in the long run hurts, but short-term, no big deal. Hopefully the Americans will elect someone with sound fiscal policy before that happens, like a real conservative government instead of these republicans. ;)

Remember something critical though when you make that comment, surpluses are also a negative. A balanced budget is good, but anything on either side is not so good.

A government isn't a corporation where when it earns more it returns dividends to its shareholders (well, Alberta does, but we are an exception). Instead, collecting too much in tax reduces consumption and investment, which reduces our economic growth. And rarely do surpluses get spent with the same consideration as in budget expenses!

Hmmm...no surplus to deficit comparison in those stats. I wonder why. :P

A government isn't a corporation where when it earns more it returns dividends to its shareholders (well, Alberta does, but we are an exception). Instead, collecting too much in tax reduces consumption and investment, which reduces our economic growth. And rarely do surpluses get spent with the same consideration as in budget expenses!

The US government is :P:lol:

• 2 weeks later...