What do you guys score on the moral foundations test?

Seeing that this place is filled to the brim with politics buffs it has made me curious to see where you guys score on this test:

"Moral Foundations Theory, developed by psychologists Jonathan Haidt and Craig Joseph, suggests that there are innate and universal psychological foundations underlying human morality. According to the theory, people's moral judgments are based on six primary foundations. In this test, you will be presented with a statement, and then will answer with your opinion on the statement from a range of Strongly Agree to Strongly Disagree, with each answer slightly effecting your scores. Your final scores will be shown as a percentage for each foundation."

I don't put too much faith in the legitimacy of the test, as I don't with any personality or political test for that matter. Either way, here is my results (along with the link): https://moralfoundations.github.io/

uUoKtST.png