New Liberal Leader.......is it time for Justin Trudeau?

I don't think the Liberals want Brison or Belinda, now that McKenna and Tobin and Manley don't want to lead.

Is it time for Justin Trudeau to come to the aid of his father's party and lead a new generation of Liberals?

Hey, why not? He has no experience, no relevent knowledge base or education, stands for nothing, so far as I know, but he's good looking and a decent speaker. What more do you want in a prime minister?

I should add that I think most of the recent leadership candidates aren't very good.... to say the least.

Belinda and Brison... those Liberals have alot of future I tell ya. :lol:

:lol:

Geoffrey,

Your going to have to give me a warning you post those hilarious posts in the future...my computer screen can't take any more random bursts of me spitting out my drink...

I should add that I think most of the recent leadership candidates aren't very good.... to say the least.

Belinda and Brison... those Liberals have alot of future I tell ya. :lol:

Geoffrey,

Your going to have to give me a warning you post those hilarious posts in the future...my computer screen can't take any more random bursts of me spitting out my drink...

It's sad because thats the reality right now. I can just imagine Scott Brison crying in a leaders debate and Belinda standing there stunned when asked a simple question. I look forward to the comedy that will come out of the Liberals in the next campaign with one of them at the helm.

Trudeau would probably have a respectable showing, thats how sad this country is at times. Ontario would be all over having another Trudeau to screw Alberta.

Another Trudeau to screw Alberta is your point fo view. To some, people say ALberta's greed does itself in.

Time for Jack Layton to switch to the Liberals and lead them.

LOL

excellent! And so he should.

All you conservatives frothing at the mouth because there's no current leader... pfffft.

Be patient -- it'll happen.

You never know, the left and the centre could unite.... :D

LOL

All you conservatives frothing at the mouth because there's no current leader... pfffft.

Layton as Liberal leader? :lol:

Can you imagine the debates? I can just see Prime Minister Harper looking at Layton in shock after Layton thought there was a difference between the principal-agent theory and agency costs. You know, it says a lot that NDP voters want Layton to bail to the Liberals now... :lol:

On second thought, Layton waited years to be opposition leader...if he becomes Liberal leader, he can be on the opposition benches for years... :lol:

LOL

Can you imagine the debates? I can just see Prime Minister Harper looking at Layton in shock after Layton thought there was a difference between the principal-agent theory and agency costs. You know, it says a lot that NDP voters want Layton to bail to the Liberals now... :lol:

On second thought, Layton waited years to be opposition leader...if he becomes Liberal leader, he can be on the opposition benches for years... :lol:

Ahahahahahah.....whoa, my belly is about to burst form laughter. I'm telling you, between your weak jokes and your fictional stories...you're too much for me TML.

The Conservatives win the weakest mandate in the history of Canada, and you're calling the Liberals the opposition for years?

Wait and see. All it'll take is a solid leader for the Liberals to win back the Ontario countryside. Conservatives were not voted in for their ideals, nor were they voted in for Stephen Harper. That much ahs been made clear.

Where does this weakest mandate in the history of Canada come from?

Manley, Tobin and McKenna all choose not to run because they see 6 years in opposition. But *you* know and see more? When are you declaring your candidacy?

Ahahahahahah.....whoa, my belly is about to burst form laughter. I'm telling you, between your weak jokes and your fictional stories...you're too much for me TML.

The Conservatives win the weakest mandate in the history of Canada, and you're calling the Liberals the opposition for years?

Wait and see. All it'll take is a solid leader for the Liberals to win back the Ontario countryside. Conservatives were not voted in for their ideals, nor were they voted in for Stephen Harper. That much ahs been made clear.

Manley, Tobin and McKenna all choose not to run because they see 6 years in opposition. But *you* know and see more? When are you declaring your candidacy?
The future is unknown. If Harper governs pragmatically from the center he will be in power for 6 years or more. If he lets ideologues run is agenda, he will be lucky to last 2 years.

Trudeau would probably have a respectable showing, thats how sad this country is at times. Ontario would be all over having another Trudeau to screw Alberta.

Another Trudeau to screw Alberta is your point fo view. To some, people say ALberta's greed does itself in.

Interesting perspective about Albertas greed.

Do you fell that Alberta gets more than its share of federal resources, is too greedy in that regard?

Or do you feel that the amount that Alberta contributes to federalism is inadequate?

I'm genuinely curious.

LOL

Boru,

Like I have done with other extreme left-wing ideologues on this board, I am going to take the high road and not comment on your sarcasm.

I am glad you think you know why the Conservatives and our Prime Minister Stephen Harper got elected...to bring back respect and dignity to this country after years of corruption and moral bankruptcy trumpeted by Liberals.

Where does this weakest mandate in the history of Canada come from?

Agreed Shoop

Do you fell that Alberta gets more than its share of federal resources, is too greedy in that regard?

Or do you feel that the amount that Alberta contributes to federalism is inadequate?

I'm genuinely curious.

I agree with that question.

80+ years of Conservative rule and Alberta has a great economy, minimal corruption, a great working ethic, and a stupendous degree of personal responsibility.

After 12+ years of Liberal rule, Canada has loads os scandal, no armed forces, and no respect around the world.

Sounds to me like Canada is doing itself in, not Alberta.

I'm genuinely curious.

I agree with that question.

80+ years of Conservative rule and Alberta has a great economy, minimal corruption, a great working ethic, and a stupendous degree of personal responsibility.

After 12+ years of Liberal rule, Canada has loads os scandal, no armed forces, and no respect around the world.

Sounds to me like Canada is doing itself in, not Alberta.

No respect around the world? You must be blind. Or ignorant, but you've already proven yourself to be that on many occasions, so what's the point of beating that dead stick.

AS for no corruption in Alberta, you are kidding me. It's not the same kind of governemnt corruption, granted, but there is a backlog of rigfs violations cases against the Alberta government that would put the State of Texas to shame. Whether it's same sex rights, racial minority rights, or women's rights, ALberta's government has complaints registered aginst it in all those areas.

Again, you are full of it.