Jump to content

Cold Rationale On A Saturday


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Dude...it's over. You were wrong.

The end.

Is it over?  Are they taking Odessa?  If Ukraine fires into Russia proper, is that going to make the Russians take Odessa...even more?  🤡

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Is it over?  Are they taking Odessa?  If Ukraine fires into Russia proper, is that going to make the Russians take Odessa...even more?  🤡

You have been wrong all along clown-boy.

Deal with it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

You have been wrong all along clown-boy.

Deal with it.

Wrong about what?  It's been over two years and the front lines have barely moved.  Mighty Russian and your hero are still threatening and threatening...now it's Odessa on the line.  When?  When are the garbage donkey peasants from Russia going to take Odessa, do you figure?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Wrong about what?  It's been over two years and the front lines have barely moved.  Mighty Russian and your hero are still threatening and threatening...now it's Odessa on the line.  When?  When are the garbage donkey peasants from Russia going to take Odessa, do you figure?  

Lol...you're such a poor looser. I told you 2 years ago that Ukraine could not win a war against Russia without NATO troops. You freaked out and said all sorts of dumb-ass shit and now we see...that Ukraine can't win this war against Russia without NATO troops...and now...no more money.

Meh...far be it from me to be an "I told ya so" but...ya...I did.

Edited by Nationalist
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Lol...you're such a poor looser. I told you 2 years ago that Ukraine could not win a war against Russia without NATO troops.

There's lots of ways for Ukraine to "lose" the war.  They should have lost right away, but didn't on account of the pathetic and brainless Russian army you've been cheering the whole way, as they throw their peasant soldiers lives away for next to nothing.  Go look at a map of the front lines in Summer 2022.  Compare them to today. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

There's lots of ways for Ukraine to "lose" the war.  They should have lost right away, but didn't on account of the pathetic and brainless Russian army you've been cheering the whole way, as they throw their peasant soldiers lives away for next to nothing.  Go look at a map of the front lines in Summer 2022.  Compare them to today. 

I never cheered for any of them but, as you're such a looser, you now resort to lies and accusations. 

However...you've been wrong all along...yet again.

At least you're consistent. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I never cheered for any of them but, as you're such a looser, you now resort to lies and accusations. 

Nothing new here.  Everything you've ever said about this conflict has been pro-Putin right from the start, right down to the absurdly dumb idea of Jewish Nazi Zelensky.  🤡

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Nothing new here.  Everything you've ever said about this conflict has been pro-Putin right from the start, right down to the absurdly dumb idea of Jewish Nazi Zelensky.  🤡

 

Yes well...it's not surprising that a dolt like yourself would resort to lying. Now you wanna say I think Zelinsky is a NAZI. I have never said that. I said that Ukraine use neo-NAZIs in their military...and they did/do.

But watching you flail away like a dying fish, flopping around on the dock, is satisfying. 

But not as satisfying and watching my prediction come to reality, and your foolishness be exposed as...

Foolishness.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/14/2024 at 2:08 AM, Nationalist said:

1. There have always been a multitude of reasons why Ukraine cannot "win" this war with Russia. This one is over. Russia will dictate any "agreements" with regards to a peace settlement. That's just the way it is.

2. Israel missed their opportunity to elliveate their Gaza problem decisively. This will likely end with the Gazans crossing into Egypt in a giant refugee camp.

3. Iran and Israel need to stand down. The USA needs to stay out of any squabbles between them. Same goes for Russia and China. The stakes are way too high. We all know Israel's "glass parkinglot" policy. If the 2 fools want to waste themselves...let 'em do it alone.

4. Brandon's only chance for victory is now that either Trump is put in jail convicted of...something, or the Democrats cheat. The longer this goes, the more RFK takes Democrat votes. Hell the more Brandon talks, the more Democrats lose votes. His latest scheme...more collage debt buying...is only going to p1ss off a majority of Americans. 

5. Pixie-Dust is history. The next PM of Canada will be Pierre Polievre. The Gas tax will be axed and hopefully the fossil fuel industries will be unchained.

And that's the way it is, this 13th day of April, 2024.

Even Trump stated that so called "Ukraine" should be part of Russia.

😀

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

Nothing new here.  Everything you've ever said about this conflict has been pro-Putin right from the start, right down to the absurdly dumb idea of Jewish Nazi Zelensky.  🤡

 

Zelensky plans to kill as many "Ukrainians" (Slavic Goys) as possible on behalf of the Anglo-Khazarian elite before moving to the Bahamas in his $30 million mansion.

😀

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, athos said:

Zelensky plans to kill as many "Ukrainians" (Slavic Goys) as possible on behalf of the Anglo-Khazarian elite before moving to the Bahamas in his $30 million mansion.

😀

Don't you mean Putin?  Oh wait...he'd get arrested.  He can't go south of the Black Sea.  This will have to do I guess:

image.thumb.png.b8e81e6b2b77c2970cd0f4297f20dea4.png

What a hero of the People.  🤡

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So this is how a Libbie faces defeat. With denial and irrelevant gloating.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-68778338

Zelinky needs to either come to a peace agreement with Russia, or flee with his new found wealth, before Ukraine is just another Russian province.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,751
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Betsy Smith
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...