Pedophiles waiting in line....

betsy

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't say homosexuals were pedophiles.

I said men who molest boys are fags.

You did?

To us, if you like to molest boys you're a fag, period.

Definition of 'fag'....

fag 3 (fg)

n. Offensive Slang

Used as a disparaging term for a homosexual man.

Insert homosexual for fag and it reads, "I said men who molest boys are homosexuals"

Of course you didnt

Definition of 'fag'....

fag 3 (fg)

n. Offensive Slang

Insert homosexual for fag and it reads, "I said men who molest boys are homosexuals"

Well, a boy is still a male, so technically a man engaging in sex with a boy is a homosexual act by definition. That's not to say, of course, that there's any correlation between paedophilia and self-identifying as a homosexual.

[ed to clarify]

Edited by g_bambino

Well, a boy is still a male, so technically a man engaging in sex with a boy is a homosexual act by definition. That's not to say, of course, that there's any correlation between paedophilia and self-identifying as a homosexual.

[ed to clarify]

No its not, but I will let Rue come by and re-teach it again.

[ed to clarify]

There isn't? Try "The Autobiography of an Englishman" by 'Y', or from the lesbian perspective "The Vagina Monologues"...

You did?

Definition of 'fag'....

fag 3 (fg)

n. Offensive Slang

Of course you didnt

Boy, you really seem to have a reading comprehension problem. There's a considerable difference between the statements:

Homosexuals are pedophiles,

and

pedophiles who abuse boy are homosexuals.

I would suggest reading a few books on intoductory Logic, but it seems to me that you would just be wasting your time.

I'm sorry. I should have said: That's not to say, of course, that there's any unique correlation between paedophilia and self-identifying as a homosexual. Plenty of paedophiles are willing to have sex with minors of the opposite gender.

Seems to me like you're just trying to cover your tracks for fear of being labelled a "homophobe".

No, merely an expert on logic. Males who lust after, pursue, and have sex with males are homosexual. No particular expertise required in underestanding this.

Ages ago the king would get bored and bugger the page. Institutionalized homo-sexuallity is a sign that a society has matured and evolved to the point of state sponsored debachery...once a people get this this point of mindless henonism - it is usually the first real sign of an empire in collapse - goodby - and good luck - you are going to need it ---what a mess - to see the decline and collapse of a society in my life time ---sure was quick...but so is suicide. :rolleyes:

• 2 years later...

From their website:

Not sure what this has to do with "gay rights" or SSM.

You go to their web site and you go on to a governmental list for sex offenders and pediphiles - what the hell is wrong with you people - are you stupid - this is the worst thread yet - and it takes some sort of fudamentalist fanatic to bring it up - seems the creation of evil is contained in the stupidness of fundies. This is simply bad - and Betsy should find better things to do than damage the reputation of mapleleafweb.

And the Church used to sentence people to burning at the stake if they claimed that the earth rotated around the sun.

That was pretty long ago. Mosque does it TODAY.

Atheists sent them to Siberian Gulaks in our lifetime.

And the Bible condemns to death those who engage in homosexual behaviour but has nothing negative to say about pedophilia.

That was veeery long ago. ISLAMIC Iran does it TODAY. Public hanging.