Jump to content

The justice according to new and old testament


Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

I understand. I did say, we make a model. It is we who learn and grow, and so our understanding of that model changes.

God is not a cunning politician who changes his opinion according to polls and fashion

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Gaétan said:

Your god wants to punish you for your sins.

You are a liar. You do not have anything to prove your not lying.

Why punish sin though while at the same time you sing that Adam'ssin was a happy fault and necessary to God's plan.

What kind of hypocrite are you, talking out of both sides of your immoral mouth?

Let's chat morals. I can see you need help with those. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, French Patriot said:

You are a liar. You do not have anything to prove your not lying.

Why punish sin though while at the same time you sing that Adam'ssin was a happy fault and necessary to God's plan.

What kind of hypocrite are you, talking out of both sides of your immoral mouth?

Let's chat morals. I can see you need help with those. 

If you apply the rules of justice of your god, you'll go to hell because he lives in hell and he wants you to go to joint him. With his rules noboby can escape from hell because everybody is a sinner anyway. The propaganda they put in your head is false.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Gaétan said:

If you apply the rules of justice of your god, you'll go to hell because he lives in hell and he wants you to go to joint him. With his rules noboby can escape from hell because everybody is a sinner anyway. The propaganda they put in your head is false.

You do not dare touch the morals, hypocrite, and throw your fantasies at me instead.

Real adult that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
On 3/21/2024 at 10:17 AM, French Patriot said:

You do not dare touch the morals, hypocrite, and throw your fantasies at me instead.

Real adult that.

Yes but the justice rules you apply to others applys to you, right? Then if you condemn others for their sins you'll be condemned for yours. Then there is no way you'll go anywere else than hell. Trust your god if you like, i don't.

Edited by Gaétan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Gaétan said:

Yes but the justice rules you apply to others applys to you, right? Then if you condemn others for their sins you'll be condemned for yours. Then there is no way you'll go anywere else than hell. Trust your god if you like, i don't.

Yes. Reciprocity is fair play.

As to condemning. I do not have such an ability. Have you? 

What is your complaint about sin. You sing of it as a happy fault and necessary to God's plan. 

Yahweh also put Satan in Eden to insure Eve ate.

Explain your talking out of both sides of your mouth.

As to hell. Only a faithless fool would think God does not create all souls perfect.

Your Bible is clear that God wills than none of us be lost.

He always gets to do his will and saves us all.

Right?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Gaétan said:

You do not dare touch the morals, hypocrite, and throw your fantasies at me instead.

Real adult that.

I repeat this to remind you of your running away from moral discussions.

All should know the weak and immoral Christian thinking and lurkers seeing you guys run away is having it's effect of discrediting Christianity.

Especially on LGBTQ+ issues.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, French Patriot said:

??

Did she invent the discrimination of heaven and hell and good and evil?

I thought the genocidal p r you adore created those.

Now you have given the devil the same creating power as God.

Way to go.

 

 

A tomato is a tomato and a patato is a patato, making a difference is not what we call an unjust discriminaton. Discrimination is when you don't treat homosexuals the same way of heterosexuals like your god does.

Discrimination: the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people, especially on the grounds of ethnicity, age, sex, or disability:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, French Patriot said:

Just so you cannot ignore your own idiocy.

The devil has power in hell, below earth, but not on earth and in heaven, Jesus has this power.

Mt 18.18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Gaétan said:

The devil has power in hell, below earth, but not on earth and in heaven, Jesus has this power.

Mt 18.18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me

You selectively quote your book of lies to me, while ignoring what I quote to you, all while you run away from moral discussions.

Your God is watching you hate so many without a just cause, and you think that kosher. 

Ignore what you do till you get to hell.

Edited by French Patriot
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, French Patriot said:

You selectively quote your book of lies to me, while ignoring what I quote to you, all while you run away from moral discussions.

Your God is watching you hate so many without a just cause, and you think that kosher. 

Ignore what you do till you get to hell.

Jn 7.19 Has not Moses given you the law? Yet not one of you keeps the law. Why are you trying to kill me?”

He didn't say God gave you the Law, he said Moses because it is the devil who gave the Law of God to him.

Here is the law given by your god:

Liv 19.18 “‘Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against anyone among your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the Lord.

Mt 7.12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

Mt 724 “Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock

Mt 517 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19 Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

I don't say i always put the Law into practice but i teach it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, French Patriot said:

You teach that a genocidal LGBTQ+ hating God is a good God.

You have no shame or morals and don't care.

You don't respect the law your god gave to your prophet Moses

Edited by Gaétan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Gaétan said:

You don't respect the law your god gave to your prophet Moses

I don't know who your "your" is, but it is not me, stupid.

I am a Gnostic Christian. Not an immoral Christian. 

We named Yahweh a vile and immoral demiurge way back when we saw how easily we could shut Christians up just by threatening to talk about your immoral traits and policies.

You have run from my moral discursions often enough to know the drill.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,744
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Mark Partiwaka
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • phoenyx75 earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • Venandi went up a rank
      Collaborator
    • phoenyx75 went up a rank
      Rookie
    • paradox34 earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • DACHSHUND went up a rank
      Rookie
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...