Another Liberal Dirty trick

betsy

Mike Duffy was saying that in a talk radio in Saskatoon, a Conservative candidtae was a guest. A caller phoned and accused him of sexual assault. The candidate denied it. The call was eventually traced to the Liberal headquarters.

John Duffy said the Liberal headquarter is situated in a mall. Mike Duffy asked laughingly, "you mean anybody from the street could just walk in and use their phone?"

My goodness! There's so much dirt on this party....I just don't know what to say anymore.

Mike Duffy was saying that in a talk radio in Saskatoon, a Conservative candidtae was a guest. A caller phoned and accused him of sexual assault. The candidate denied it. The call was eventually traced to the Liberal headquarters.

John Duffy said the Liberal headquarter is situated in a mall. Mike Duffy asked laughingly, "you mean anybody from the street could just walk in and use their phone?"

My goodness! There's so much dirt on this party....I just don't know what to say anymore.

Just saw that on CBC. Pretty pathetic, all this slander, its all the have left. I haven't heard the Liberals mention policy for days... actually yet this campaign.

False allegations from Liberal office mar Sask. televised candidates' forum

Liberal candidate Chris Axworthy has apologized to Conservative incumbent Maurice Vellacott after someone used a phone in Axworthy's campaign office to falsely accuse Vellacott of sexual assault on a live televised candidates' forum earlier this week.

Que. Liberal candidate Flip-flops

Initial reports Thursday said Savard had dropped out of the race and was advising his supporters to vote for Conservative Jean Pierre Blackburn, who he felt had the best chance of defeating the Bloc Quebecois.

Later, that was clarified to say he was only asking undecided voters to support Blackburn.

And by Thursday night, the Liberal Party had issued a press release that said something completely different.

"I do not concede victory to any of my adversaries before the actual results of the election are known,'' Savard was quoted as saying.

And on and on it goes.....

Just saw that on CBC. Pretty pathetic, all this slander, its all the have left. I haven't heard the Liberals mention policy for days... actually yet this campaign.

harhar. If you haven't heard policy form the Liberals, then it's because you're not listening.

Some fo the posts I'm seeing from the more extreme Conservative supporters these days is honestly throwing me off.

There's something fishy about this sexual assault allegation... Surely, anyone who has half a brain cell knows how easy it is to track a call, and that the call would surely be traced...

It seems likely to me that a moronic low level volunteer is behind this, much like the genius who came out with the famous Chretien and Kitten eater ads.

its sad that they have to resort to this. I doubt Axeworthy knew what his campaign worker was doing, but should he make a statement about this? Its hard to believe that the liberal party would resort to such underhanded shenanigans isn't it ? ;)

its sad that they have to resort to this. I doubt Axeworthy knew what his campaign worker was doing, but should he make a statement about this? Its hard to believe that the liberal party would resort to such underhanded shenanigans isn't it ? ;)

Quite believable, they've only been doing it for 13 years... just on simmer though until now that someone is challenging that power.

Then they kick it up a notch.

False allegations from Liberal office mar Sask. televised candidates' forum
Liberal candidate Chris Axworthy has apologized to Conservative incumbent Maurice Vellacott after someone used a phone in Axworthy's campaign office to falsely accuse Vellacott of sexual assault on a live televised candidates' forum earlier this week.

Que. Liberal candidate Flip-flops

Initial reports Thursday said Savard had dropped out of the race and was advising his supporters to vote for Conservative Jean Pierre Blackburn, who he felt had the best chance of defeating the Bloc Quebecois.

Later, that was clarified to say he was only asking undecided voters to support Blackburn.

And by Thursday night, the Liberal Party had issued a press release that said something completely different.

"I do not concede victory to any of my adversaries before the actual results of the election are known,'' Savard was quoted as saying.

And on and on it goes.....

"When the ship starts sinking, the survivers will bail out."

The Liberal ship is sinking.

BTW Maybe some conservative Liberals will cross the floor...