Does God love all people?

Gator

Do you love all people? If God would love all people he would be an alien, God loves people as himself it doesn't mean he loves all people. Jesus is God and i don't think he loves Satan or the pharisees. We don't realy know. Love is a matter of hormones, some people loves more than others because they use more of the love hormones. Some people have more of that hormone some less depends of people. We are as we are this is not our fault but we have to be just.

Edited by Gaétan

1 hour ago, Gator said:

???

If we are all children of God, then we would all be loved, just as we love our own essence and bodies.

Perhaps we are children of God, given the evolving perfection of reality. 

God began as the all and cannot ever be less.

You are talking about a real love that includes works and deeds and reciprocity and that kind of love, God does not do anymore.

God chooses to be a mystery, just as the scriptures say God is.

15 hours ago, Gaétan said:

Do you love all people? If God would love all people he would be an alien, God loves people as himself it doesn't mean he loves all people. Jesus is God and i don't think he loves Satan or the pharisees. We don't realy know. Love is a matter of hormones, some people loves more than others because they use more of the love hormones. Some people have more of that hormone some less depends of people. We are as we are this is not our fault but we have to be just.

God absolutely loves Satan and the Pharisees but he doesn't like what they've done but there is punishment for separating oneself from God. My kids have done some stupid stuff believe me and I have been as mad at hell at them but I never stopped loving them. There was however consequences for their stupidity. 

• Like 1

On 2/26/2024 at 7:46 AM, Yakuda said:

God absolutely loves Satan and the Pharisees but he doesn't like what they've done but there is punishment for separating oneself from God. My kids have done some stupid stuff believe me and I have been as mad at hell at them but I never stopped loving them. There was however consequences for their stupidity. 

God loves ALL beings and will heal and save ALL beings, even Satan and the demons.  How do I know this?  The Bible.  

4 minutes ago, Gator said:

God loves ALL beings and will heal and save ALL beings, even Satan and the demons.  How do I know this?  The Bible.  

Did I disagree? There is recompense for sin though The Bible also says we aren't saved by faith alone. 

2 hours ago, Gator said:

Your bible also says that God is unknowable, unfathomable and quite mysterious.

I am sure you know the passages. 

Why did your God create Satan in such a way that he would have to save her?

Why did your God create such a foe and then give Satan even more power, that being to deceive the whole world?

Seems like he is stacking the deck against us, the son of a b.