Biological sources of CO2 (like termites) DO NOT increase atmospheric concentrations of GHG which CAUSE CLIMATE CHANGE.

9 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Are you aware that Christianity is the only thing standing between you and crazy Islam? It's the only thing standing between you and any other crazy dictatorships. 

You have no idea what in the f*ck you're talking about - none of you perverts do.

Not only is the Constitution inspired, but it's the ONLY thing standing between you and complete hell. Tenderloin's got nothing on what awaits this country without Christianity. 

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Download My Attempt At The Monty Python Butt Trumpet - Full Size PNG Image  - PNGkit

54 minutes ago, Deluge said:

So what you're trying to tell me is that Islam has the exact level of appeal for you that Christianity has, right? You're saying that you could easily switch one out for the other and not even notice a difference, right? 

No, that's certainly not what I said. They are more similar than you'd like to admit, but luckily we don't have a binary choice between two shitty options. We can simply embrace rationality and fairness while prioritizing individual liberty. The authors of the constitution could have tied our laws to religious doctrine, but thankfully they did the opposite. 

Edited by Hodad

On 7/25/2023 at 11:25 AM, Deluge said:

5. Refusing to accept the work is a constitutional right. Forcing others to do what you want is tyranny. 

NOT for protected classes which are protected BY LAW.

AKA, it's NOT in the Constitution. Duh

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

Wrong.

It says Congress will not place "Religion" above everything else, just like it won't place homosexuals, or blacks, or feminazis above everyone else. 

Christianity has been the primary religion of this country since the beginning - every phrase in that document was inspired of God. You bet your a$$ the Constitution was founded on Christian principles. I think it's why perverts like you complain about it so much - "Oh, the Constitution is antiquated, and should be revised or just go away!!". 

MOST of the founding fathers were NOT Christians. They were Deists. Duh.

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

Are you aware that Christianity is the only thing standing between you and crazy Islam? It's the only thing standing between you and any other crazy dictatorships. 

You have no idea what in the f*ck you're talking about - none of you perverts do.

Not only is the Constitution inspired, but it's the ONLY thing standing between you and complete hell. Tenderloin's got nothing on what awaits this country without Christianity. 

"Christianity" is NOT going STOP any takeover by an invading Army. Duh.

52 minutes ago, robosmith said:

NOT for protected classes which are protected BY LAW.

Protected from what, snowflake? Getting your wittoe feewings hurt? 

As much as you freedom hating scumbags despise this, "Protected classes" don't get to be tyrants either. lol

Climate Collapse Could Happen Fast

Ever since some of the earliest projections of climate change were made back in the 1970s, they have been remarkably accurate at predicting the rate at which global temperatures would rise. For decades, climate change has proceeded at roughly the expected pace, says David Armstrong McKay, a climate scientist at the University of Exeter, in England. Its impacts, however, are accelerating—sometimes far faster than expected.

For a while, the consequences weren’t easily seen. They certainly are today. The Southwest is sweltering under a heat dome. Vermont saw a deluge of rain, its second 100-year storm in roughly a decade. Early July brought the hottest day globally since records began—a milestone surpassed again the following day. For a long time, we were within the range of normal. And now we’re really not, Allegra LeGrande, a physical-research scientist at Columbia University, told me. And it has happened fast enough that people have a memory of it happening.

In fact, a growing number of climate scientists now believe we may be careening toward so-called tipping points, where incremental steps along the same trajectory could push Earth’s systems into abrupt or irreversible change—leading to transformations that cannot be stopped even if emissions were suddenly halted. The Earth may have left a ‘safe’ climate state beyond 1°C global warming, Armstrong McKay and his co-authors concluded in Science last fall. If these thresholds are passed, some of global warming’s effects—like the thaw of permafrost or the loss of the world’s coral reefs—are likely to happen more quickly than expected. On the whole, however, the implications of blowing past these tipping points remain among climate change’s most consequential unknowns: We don’t really know when or how fast things will fall apart.

There’s a sense of awe—in the original meaning of inspiring terror or dread—at witnessing  sweeping changes play out across the landscape. Many scientists knew these things would happen, but we’re taken aback by the severity of the major changes we’re seeing, Ripple said. Armstrong McKay likened the challenge of being a climate scientist in 2023 to that faced by medical professionals: You put a certain emotional distance between you and the work in order to do the work effectively, he said, that can be difficult to maintain.

Although it may be too late to avert some changes, others could still be staved off by limiting emissions. LeGrande said she worries that talking about tipping points may encourage people to think that any further action now is futile. In fact, the opposite is true, Ripple said. Scientifically, everything we do to avoid even a tenth of a degree of temperature increase makes a huge difference. 

20.png
1 hour ago, Deluge said:

Protected from what, snowflake? Getting your wittoe feewings hurt? 

As much as you freedom hating scumbags despise this, "Protected classes" don't get to be tyrants either. lol

No, protected from being frozen out of normal economic activity. 

That is NOT tyranny, it is essential. Duh.

11 hours ago, Deluge said:

Did you know that tree hugging moonbats are still binary? 

Sorry, but your belief in your video is no more a depiction of reality than your belief in your god.

Biology is far more variable than you've been led to believe, and you don't get to decide what is "binary" and what isn't.

People are what their mind makes them, not JUST their sex organs.

Ever hear that sexuality is 90% mental?

7 hours ago, robosmith said:

Sorry, but your belief in your video is no more a depiction of reality than your belief in your god.

Biology is far more variable than you've been led to believe, and you don't get to decide what is "binary" and what isn't.

People are what their mind makes them, not JUST their sex organs.

Ever hear that sexuality is 90% mental?

1. That video is every bit as real as your impotence. 

2. I've already told you that there are only two sexes. I'm a male, you're a male, the trans activists and the trannies are also males, it's just that you and the trannies are brain damaged. But that's why I'm here. I'm here to shepherd you woketards out of the wilderness. 

3. Biology decides who is male and who is female, not your psychopathic activism. 

4. Yes, and it's 100% bullshit. ;)

Edited by Deluge

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

1. That video is every bit as real as your impotence. 

So non-existent.

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

2. I've already told you that there are only two sexes. I'm a male, you're a male, the trans activists and the trannies are also males, it's just that you and the trannies are brain damaged. But that's why I'm here. I'm here to shepherd you woketards out of the wilderness. 

Your amateur OPINION doesn't matter. 

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

3. Biology decides who is male and who is female, not your psychopathic activism. 

Scientists know better than YOU. Duh. 

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

4. Yes, and it's 100% bullshit. ;)

Too bad you have NO EVIDENCE. It is a FACT that mental processes determine what people believe ABOUT THEMSELVES. AKA, NOT YOU.

2 minutes ago, robosmith said:

So non-existent.

Your amateur OPINION doesn't matter. 

Scientists know better than YOU. Duh. 

Too bad you have NO EVIDENCE. It is a FACT that mental processes determine what people believe ABOUT THEMSELVES. AKA, NOT YOU.

In your fantasy world, yes. 

I have the truth, and the truth will set you free. ;)

YOUR scientists are just activists in lab coats. It's best to dismiss every single one of them. 

Hey, I'm not the wokejob trying to say that mental illness supersedes biology. lol

• 2 weeks later...

What This Year’s ‘Astonishing’ Ocean Heat Means for the Planet

Brutal heat waves have baked the world this summer and they haven’t been contained to land. Earth’s oceans are the hottest they have been in modern history, by an unusually wide margin.

The planet’s average sea surface temperature spiked to a record high in April and the ocean has remained exceptionally warm ever since. In July, widespread marine heat waves drove temperatures back up to near-record highs, with some hot spots nearing 100 degrees Fahrenheit, or nearly 38 Celsius.

I find it kind of astonishing, said Gregory Johnson, an oceanographer at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, referring to this year’s trend. This is a pretty big step up.

The North Atlantic has seen some of the most exceptional warmth, with recent temperatures consistently reaching more than 2 degrees Fahrenheit, or 1.1 Celsius, higher than what is typical for this time of year.

Taking a dip in the waters off the coast of the Florida Keys could, at times, feel like stepping into a hot tub. Last week, one reading from a buoy recorded a stunning 101.1 degrees Fahrenheit, or just over 38 Celsius, possibly a world record for sea surface temperatures.

The extreme heat is devastating Florida’s coral reefs, but high ocean temperatures can have more widespread impacts, too, disrupting other marine ecosystems and the communities that depend on them.

Global sea surface temperatures have been increasing since at least the early 20th century, when humans began sharply increasing the amount of greenhouse gases pumped into the atmosphere.

MAGA CULT MEME:

6%20copy.png
Edited by robosmith

On 8/1/2023 at 9:14 AM, Deluge said:

In your fantasy world, yes. 

I have the truth, and the truth will set you free. ;)

YOUR scientists are just activists in lab coats. It's best to dismiss every single one of them. 

Hey, I'm not the wokejob trying to say that mental illness supersedes biology. lol

Mental EVERYTHING is PART OF BIOLOGY and your Dunning Kruger OPINIIONS won't change that.

17 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Mental EVERYTHING is PART OF BIOLOGY and your Dunning Kruger OPINIIONS won't change that.

You're trying to tell me that a mental disorder magically turns a penis into a vagina, and even you know that is beyond absurd, whether you admit that or not.

Stop trying to pound square pegs into round holes - or rather, stop trying to make penises out to be vaginas - you look foolish. 

20 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Go play outside - the Earth is fine. ;)

Edited by Deluge

5 minutes ago, Deluge said:

You're trying to tell me that a mental disorder magically turns a penis into a vagina, and even you know that is beyond absurd, whether you admit that or not.

Stop trying to pound square pegs into round holes - or rather, stop trying to make penises out to be vaginas - you look foolish. 

No, I am telling you that transgender is completely MENTAL, though NOT an ILLNESS.

5 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Go play outside - the Earth is fine. ;)

Yesterday there was an NOAA WARNING of hazardous atmospheric conditions HERE.

And we're not NEAR the record Canadian wildfires that are blanketing the North East and Mid West with SMOKE.

Just now, robosmith said:

1. No, I am telling you that transgender is completely MENTAL, though NOT an ILLNESS.

2. Yesterday there was an NOAA WARNING of hazardous atmospheric conditions HERE.

And we're not NEAR the record Canadian wildfires that are blanketing the North East and Mid West with SMOKE.

1. And I'm telling you men are men, even if they think they are women and dress like women. 

2. Then we're already f*cked. You better get outside and enjoy the weather while you still can. 

• 3 weeks later...

Climate challenges worsening housing woes

Over 14.5 million homes in the US were affected by natural disasters in 2021, according to a report from Corelogic, a real estate data company, amounting to an estimated $57 billion in damage. That included about 4,000 homes impacted by wildfire, 560,000 homes impacted by severe weather like tornadoes and hail, more than a million homes impacted by hurricanes and over 12 million homes that were impacted by winter storms causing water damage and burst pipes.

These extreme weather events are increasing. By the beginning of August – before the fire in Maui – there had already been 15 confirmed weather or climate disaster that had losses over $1 billion each in the US this year, according to the NOAA National Centers for Environmental Information. Between 1980 and 2022 the average number of events of that magnitude each year was eight. The annual average over the past five years has risen to 18. 

21.png
  • Sad 1

On 8/10/2023 at 11:46 AM, Deluge said:

1. And I'm telling you men are men, even if they think they are women and dress like women. 

1: Who cares what they think. What they may think has absolutely no impact on my life. I doubt it does yours either. Stop trying to control people.

2. Then we're already f*cked. You better get outside and enjoy the weather while you still can. 

Can't, smoke is too bad. 

4 minutes ago, Aristides said:

1: Who cares what they think. What they may think has absolutely no impact on my life. I doubt it does yours either. Stop trying to control people.

2. Can't, smoke is too bad. 

1.  No one should have to care, but here we are, having to protect our kids from queer activists. Stop trying to defend child groomers. 

2. Then stay in your safety basement. 

37 minutes ago, Deluge said:

1.  No one should have to care, but here we are, having to protect our kids from queer activists. Stop trying to defend child groomers. 

Who is having to protect their kids?

2. Then stay in your safety basement. 

In my home with central air. Air quality has been at the danger level lately. Going outside was quite unpleasant yesterday, you could feel it in your eyes and throat, and you smell like you have spent an evening in an 80's smokey bar when you go inside. You are a mo ron.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Aristides said:

1. Who is having to protect their kids?

2. In my home with central air. Air quality has been at the danger level lately. Going outside was quite unpleasant yesterday, you could feel it in your eyes and throat, and you smell like you have spent an evening in an 80's smokey bar when you go inside. You are a mo ron.

1. Who do you think, numbnuts? 

2. That's too bad, because the air quality here is excellent. Perhaps you should move.