Colorado school sued by mother because of secret after school sex party aimed at Sixth Graders

Forget Woke. This is PEDOPHELIA, which last time I checked was a CRIME.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/colorado-mom-sues-school-sixth-graders-secret-school-gender-sexuality-club

Colorado mom sues school that recruited sixth-graders for secret after-school gender and sexuality club

A Colorado mother said her daughter was among a group of sixth-graders recruited to a deceptive after-school "art" club that turned out to be much more than it seemed.

"When she got there, she very quickly learned it was actually a gender and sexuality awareness club," Erin Lee told Fox News' Harris Faulkner on Tuesday.

"The art teacher had invited in an outside presenter into the classroom that day, and this woman did absolutely unthinkable things with the kids."

This teacher is a criminal. She should be arrested. She is a sex offender. She shouldn't be allowed within a MILE of ANY school. ANYWHERE.

2 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Telling students they don't have to tell their parents about certain activities is unacceptable behavior for a teacher. It's important for parents to be informed and involved in their child's education, and it's concerning that this teacher apparently thought it was okay to encourage secrecy (at least that is what the mom claimed). Either this teacher doesn't have any children or is unable to understand that once you go that route, that motherly reaction will come for you with a force not even physics can explain.

I can see however that there are cases where teachers have to work with students to avoid abuse at home, however, I don't think this is the case here from what I am reading so far. 

In Florida counties (and I can't speak for all of them since I only sub in two) there are abuse and bullying hotlines.)All teachers and subs also have to go through workshops to recognize signs of abuse in the children. And there are agencies we turn this over to.

Some teachers (and substitutes) in Florida (mostly in the middle school and high school levels) have made the local news for having sex with students. They were arrested for the statutory rape thing, which means they are registered sex offenders and are not permitted within a mile of a public school.

I air this dirty laundry because people are pretty much the same all over. For those in Florida who violate the public trust as well as their students, there is rapid and decisive punishment. The schools do not hesitate to feed these incidents to the media as soon as possible.

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

You're reading Fox though.

The point is to inflame and anger.  No counter narrative can be allowed.

Fox is the most reliable and balanced news source on the planet. It's likely a pedophile story would never reach YOUR favorite sources. (CNN, MSNBC, NPR, etc) On your side of the aisle pedophelia is not frowned upon that much. Hell your side voted for a pedophile for president.

The point is to INFORM, which FoxNews does better than any other news source on the planet. But I'm interested that you somehow think there is a counter narrative that SUPPORTS pedophiles keeping information from parents. Interesting, but not surprising.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, reason10 said:

Forget Woke. This is PEDOPHELIA, which last time I checked was a CRIME.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/colorado-mom-sues-school-sixth-graders-secret-school-gender-sexuality-club

Colorado mom sues school that recruited sixth-graders for secret after-school gender and sexuality club

A Colorado mother said her daughter was among a group of sixth-graders recruited to a deceptive after-school "art" club that turned out to be much more than it seemed.

"When she got there, she very quickly learned it was actually a gender and sexuality awareness club," Erin Lee told Fox News' Harris Faulkner on Tuesday.

"The art teacher had invited in an outside presenter into the classroom that day, and this woman did absolutely unthinkable things with the kids."

This teacher is a criminal. She should be arrested. She is a sex offender. She shouldn't be allowed within a MILE of ANY school. ANYWHERE.

Already found to be fake news. But nice try 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

Have you not been following the Dominion lawsuit? All the Fox pundits say things they don't believe just to keep their conservatarded audience happy.

You obviously have never gotten your head out of CNN's ass. You've NEVER watched Fox, to utter such an ignorant lie.

11 minutes ago, reason10 said:

You obviously have never gotten your head out of CNN's ass. You've NEVER watched Fox, to utter such an ignorant lie.

I watch Fox. All of those pundits who were privately talking about how ridiculous Trump and the Big Lie are, those same pundits would go on Fox and lie about the election being stolen. You're being lied to by grifters who are paid by billionaires to make you vote against your own economic interests. 

On 5/15/2023 at 6:51 AM, Americana Antifa said:

I watch Fox. All of those pundits who were privately talking about how ridiculous Trump and the Big Lie are, those same pundits would go on Fox and lie about the election being stolen. You're being lied to by grifters who are paid by billionaires to make you vote against your own economic interests. 

Excuse me, but NOTHING coming out of the  Unelected Joe program has been for ANYONE's economic interests, outside of China and the Biden family. The rest of us have taken it up the ass because of that pedophile.