Harper calls himself "Middle Class"

err

These slurs on Chretien and Martin are simply disgusting.

Quit your bitching. I said nothing that was untrue. And yes, Chretien and Martin are disgusting people. Martin got rich the same way George Bush Junior did, through the friendly help of his politically powerful father's rich friends. You don't like the similarity between Martin and Bush? There are more.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And of course, with these economic times, $200K doesnt go very far... most Canadians can really identify with that ... can't they....

Yes, we certainly can.My main problem though,we are lead to believe by the liberals they are the economic geniuses and our economy is second best to none.

In some other countries,with a 200K income,you can live quite well.There seems to be a little discord here,please shed some light on this issue.

And of course, with these economic times, $200K doesnt go very far... most Canadians can really identify with that ... can't they....

Yes, we certainly can.My main problem though,we are lead to believe by the liberals they are the economic geniuses and our economy is second best to none.

In some other countries,with a 200K income,you can live quite well.There seems to be a little discord here,please shed some light on this issue.

The quote above should be attributed to me.... and the statement was made with more than a smidgen of sarcasm.....

quote:

These slurs on Chretien and Martin are simply disgusting. There is no truth to any of it and I think it is time you began to use your heads for something relating to truth.

That's rich, nobody complained when Harper and Mulroney were bashed, Mulroney is the only one who took the slanderers to task AND WON.

Mulroney was quite successful in the corporate world prior to his entrance into politics (despite humble beginnings), his parachuting into directorships does not seem unrealistic, he was alway critized for his ambitions.

PM unquestionable landed soft out of school, though he is said to be very smart.

No question leaders usually land soft out of office, its the minions that worry me, Dennis Mills, ex MP now VP of charity at Magna Int. Alphonso Galiano, Ambassador to Denmark? and the list goes on and on.

If character assassination is what passes for political discussion, then the forum has come to a pretty state.

In all the criticisms of Harper, I don't think there has been anything like this.

quote:

That's rich, nobody complained when Harper and Mulroney were bashed, Mulroney is the only one who took the slanderers to task AND WON.

Talk about a disgusting scumbag.... Brian Muroney, because there was rumour of an investigation into his involvment in the Airbus scandal, sued the Canadian government ..... there's love of country....

quote:

Talk about a disgusting scumbag.... Brian Muroney, because there was rumour of an investigation into his involvment in the Airbus scandal, sued the Canadian government ..... there's love of country....

Someone who loves the country wouldn't file suit against the government no matter what?

-k