The proud boys beat up at drag show

24 minutes ago, Aristides said:

You doing it now as well as banning books and taking control women's bodies. This reading was taking place at a LGBT centre, not a library or any other public building. If you  had your way you would probably burn all those down as well.

What books? I hear you clowns crying about books being banned and I still don't know what in the f*ck you're crying about. lol

Taking control of women's bodies? You mean not allowing women to slaughter their unborn legally? That's not taking control of a woman's body - that is preventing a woman from legally murdering her unborn. 

The LGBT center is fine as long as it STAYS in a place like that, and ONLY in a place like that. The moment LGBT bullshit slithers its way into publicly funded facilities is the moment we jump your shit. ;)

Edited by Deluge

10 minutes ago, Deluge said:

What books? I hear you clowns crying about books being banned and I still don't know what in the f*ck you're crying about. lol

https://www.theatlantic.com/books/archive/2022/02/banned-books-list-to-kill-a-mockingbird-maus/621428/

Taking control of women's bodies? You mean not allowing women to slaughter their unborn legally? That's not taking control of a woman's body - that is preventing a woman from murdering her unborn. 

When you can get pregnant and be forced do bring up a child on your own regardless of your financial situation or any other circumstances, get back to us. Meanwhile STFU.

The LGBT center is fine as long as it STAYS in a place like that, and ONLY in a place like that. The moment LGBT bullshit slithers its way into publicly funded facilities is the moment we jump your shit. ;)

Right, but you are not attacking free speech. ?The only speech that is free is the speech you approve of spoken by people you approve of in places you approve of. What a joke you are. A really bad joke.

Edited by Aristides

9 minutes ago, Aristides said:

https://www.theatlantic.com/books/archive/2022/02/banned-books-list-to-kill-a-mockingbird-maus/621428/

When you can get pregnant and be forced do bring up a child on your own regardless of your financial situation, get back to us. Meanwhile STFU.

Right, but you are not attacking free speech. The only speech that is free is the speech you approve of spoken by people you approve of. What a joke you are. A really bad joke.

Oh, you mean those books - the filth in print. It's true - that garbage has zero place in school libraries. Kids need to be taught essential subjects not politically charged bullshit - save that trash for universities that support that crap. 

Slaughtering human unborn is one of the most despicable things a human being can do - now it just needs to be made illegal nationwide so we can keep rule of law consistent. 

Right. I am not attacking free speech - what I am attacking is harmful speech (and actions) toward our children. There's a difference. 

Edited by Deluge

2 hours ago, Deluge said:

Oh, you mean those books - the filth in print. It's true - that garbage has zero place in school libraries. Kids need to be taught essential subjects not politically charged bullshit - save that trash for universities that support that crap. 

Internationally acclaimed and prize winning books. You wouldn't know literature if it smacked you in the face.

Slaughtering human unborn is one of the most despicable things a human being can do - now it just needs to be made illegal nationwide so we can keep rule of law consistent. 

Yet you won't do anything to prevent deranged people from accessing firearms so children can be killed in their schools. Talk about faux outrage.

Right. I am not attacking free speech - what I am attacking is harmful speech (and actions) toward our children. There's a difference. 

You want to control what they can say and hear and where they can say and hear it.

The only freedoms you support are the ones you would allow people to have.

Edited by Aristides

9 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Internationally acclaimed and prize winning books. You wouldn't know literature if it smacked you in the face.

Yet you won't do anything to prevent deranged people from accessing firearms so children can be killed in their schools. Talk about faux outrage.

You want to control what they can say and hear and where they can say and hear it.

The only freedoms you support are the ones you would allow people to have.

What internationally acclaimed and prize winning books are suitable for children? 

I won't do anything because we have a 2nd Amendment that must be upheld. You're the one who doesn't give a shit about human life. All you really want is to erase the 2nd Amendment. 

Yes, I want to protect children. And since you couldn't give a f*ck about anybody, you want "anything goes" with kids. 

I want freedoms under rule of law - you just want freedom to do whatever the f*ck you want. 

Edited by Deluge

15 minutes ago, Deluge said:

What internationally acclaimed and prize winning books are suitable for children? 

Obviously only ones that conform to your ideology.

I won't do anything because we have a 2nd Amendment that must be upheld. You're the one who doesn't give a shit about human life. All you really want is to erase the 2nd Amendment. 

You won't do anything because you don't want to. You used to have an assault weapons ban, it wasn't unconstitutional, it lapsed because people like you wanted to. There is nothing unconstitutional about effective background checks and firearms transfer regulations that would actually keep firearms out of the hands of people who shouldn't have them. They don't exist because people like you don't want them. Stop hiding behind your constitution and own your own bullshit.

Yes, I want to protect children. And since you couldn't give a f*ck about anybody, you want "anything goes" with kids. 

??

I want freedoms under rule of law - you just want freedom to do whatever the f*ck you want. 

You want to dictate the freedoms others have.

Edited by Aristides

20 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Obviously only ones that conform to your ideology.

You won't do anything because you don't want to. You used to have an assault weapons ban, it wasn't unconstitutional, it lapsed because people like you wanted to. There is nothing unconstitutional about effective background checks and firearms transfer regulations that would actually keep firearms out of the hands of people who shouldn't have them. They don't exist because people like you don't want them. Stop hiding behind your constitution and own your own bullshit.

??

You want to dictate the freedoms others have.

Now, now; don't be a little b*tch. Why don't you just admit that you want to groom kids into wokeness disciples? 

I already told you what I will and won't do. If a person purchases guns legally but unlawfully shoots people then we make damn sure that he doesn't get the right to purchase firearms legally, ever again. There isn't much more we can do except disarm the citizenry of their lawfully acquired firearms, and that ain't gonna happen. ;)

Actually it's you who wants to dictate the freedoms others have: 

https://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/the-liberal-assault-on-freedom-of-speech/

4 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Now, now; don't be a little b*tch. Why don't you just admit that you want to groom kids into wokeness disciples? 

I already told you what I will and won't do. If a person purchases guns legally but unlawfully shoots people then we make damn sure that he doesn't get the right to purchase firearms legally, ever again. There isn't much more we can do except disarm the citizenry of their lawfully acquired firearms, and that ain't gonna happen. ;)

Actually it's you who wants to dictate the freedoms others have: 

https://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/the-liberal-assault-on-freedom-of-speech/

So you wait until they shoot someone before you take their gun away. Brilliant strategy.

Edited by Aristides

14 minutes ago, Deluge said:

So you want to disarm the citizenry and erase the 2nd Amendment. Brilliant strategy. 

You still can't own your own hypocrisy. Still hiding behind that constitution to avoid doing anything that is constitutional to keep people who shouldn't have them from getting them. School body counts are just the price of that hypocrisy.

But you care about kids safety. Only if it doesn't interfere with you.

Edited by Aristides

13 minutes ago, Aristides said:

You still can't own your own hypocrisy. Still hiding behind that constitution to avoid doing anything that is constitutional to keep people who shouldn't have them from getting them. School body counts are just the price of that hypocrisy.

But you care about kids safety. Only if it doesn't interfere with you.

I still? lol

Why don't you talk about what you think needs to be done. 

6 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Already have. 

Actually forget that shit I wrote. What you want is the government crawling all over legal distributors when it really should be going after illegal distributors. 

See, the problem with people like you is that you hate lawful citizens, but celebrate criminals. The question is, why? 

On 3/27/2023 at 9:28 AM, Deluge said:

You're asking the wrong question. 

Why do trannies feel the need to have story time with children? THAT is the question. 

The answer is simple: they are sexual groomers - in other words, they are pedophiles and should probably be investigated. 

Reading stories to children is NOT probable cause for child molestation.

On 3/27/2023 at 9:36 AM, Deluge said:

What he's missing is that the guy was trying to do the right thing in the wrong place. What he should've done was call the police on suspicion of pedophilic activity. 

You are an ldiot if you believe reading stories is evidence of "pedophilic activity."

If you don't like it, don't take YOUR kids there.

1 minute ago, robosmith said:

Reading stories to children is NOT probable cause for child molestation.

Men dressed in women's clothing who want to read to children is reasonable suspicion at the very least. 

There's zero logic or good reason for trannies to want to read stories to kids. 

10 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Actually forget that shit I wrote. What you want is the government crawling all over legal distributors when it really should be going after illegal distributors. 

See, the problem with people like you is that you hate lawful citizens, but celebrate criminals. The question is, why? 

The problem with you is you will allow anyone to have a firearm and really don't care about the people they kill.

9 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You are an ldiot if you believe reading stories is evidence of "pedophilic activity."

If you don't like it, don't take YOUR kids there.

Don't be a stinking pervert liar, robosmith. 

Now, let's try again:

"You are an ldiot if you believe men dressed in women's clothing is evidence of "pedophilic activity". 

And you are a degenerate liar if you think men dressed in women's clothing who want to read to kids ISN'T pedophilic activity. 

See how much clearer things become when I shed light on your bullshit? ;)

Edited by Deluge

7 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Men dressed in women's clothing who want to read to children is reasonable suspicion at the very least. 

There's zero logic or good reason for trannies to want to read stories to kids. 

There's zero logic or good reason to deny parents the freedom to take their kids to tranny story time.

They probably only want to make sure their kids don't end up being a homophobe LIKE YOU.

2 minutes ago, Aristides said:

The problem with you is you will allow anyone to have a firearm and really don't care about the people they kill.

If someone wants to kill, then they're going to kill, with or without a gun.

Making firearms purchases more difficult for everyone isn't going to do shit, except give woketards a sexual tickle, and I'm not interested in any of that shit. 

5 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Don't be a stinking pervert liar, robosmith. 

Now, let's try again:

"You are an ldiot if you believe men dressed in women's clothing is evidence of "pedophilic activity". 

And you are a degenerate liar if you think men dressed in women's clothing who want to read to kids ISN'T pedophilic activity. 

See how much clearer things become when I shed light on your bullshit? ;)

NO LIE. IT IS THE TRUTH AS I SEE IT.

As a homophobe, you are completely BIASED.

Men in women's clothes may be "deviant" to you, but it's completely HARMLESS.

1 minute ago, Deluge said:

If someone wants to kill, then they're going to kill, with or without a gun.

Making firearms purchases more difficult for everyone isn't going to do shit, except give woketards a sexual tickle, and I'm not interested in any of that shit. 

^IGNORANT (or in denial) about how much EASIER it is to KILL with guns. Esp the AR style.

2 minutes ago, robosmith said:

There's zero logic or good reason to deny parents the freedom to take their kids to tranny story time.

They probably only want to make sure their kids don't end up being a homophobe LIKE YOU.

Hey, if parents want to do that shit outside of a public place, then go for it. 

So you're saying the only way kids don't become "homophobes" is to have them read stories with trannies? 

2 minutes ago, robosmith said:

NO LIE. IT IS THE TRUTH AS I SEE IT.

As a homophobe, you are completely BIASED.

Men in women's clothes may be "deviant" to you, but it's completely HARMLESS.

Stop screaming. 

Now, talk about men in dresses and their desire to read stories to kids.