First action of the Kevin McCarthy House: Defund the IRS

2 hours ago, reason10 said:

The UNELECTED JOE CBO is about as accurate as THE VIEW when it comes to factual reporting. Unelected Joe has no idea what he's signing these days. He's kowtowing to the extreme Nazi left of his  party and pretty much signing whatever they put in front of him. He has been an empty suit even before becoming Barak's water boy.

1000_F_85059141_Qlf6vUI6loxyyHCXWQmLNfJDQ6t6OPXf.jpg

2 hours ago, reason10 said:

Only fanatics can not laugh at comedy or satire. Do you honestly think I believe someone pays you? 

I've heard that MOe RONIC line about political parties paying people to post at two bit joints like this for probably longer than you've been alive. When someone makes a statement like that, after I've heard it thousands of times, I just assume the person saying it has the brains of frozen yogurt.

Rand, Randian, Randanian, her theories did help me at one point, I was attracted first by her distaste for both fascism and communism, but at the end, she ended up dying recieving Social Security payments.

Did she practice what she preached in terms of economics?

As I've mentioned many times before, Rand's own supporters and admirers were very often embarrassed by her actions. The woman had the morals of a mink, breaking up marriages whenever she felt she was entitled to the married swinging dick. I'm pretty sure liberals should LOVE Rand because she was extremely PRO ABORTION in a way that would make Hitlary proud.

The ONLY rational part of Ayn Rand was her novels and her philosophical writings. Not sure if she ever received a Sosha Curity check or not. There are no links to that fact, one way or another.

Until then maybe you find the link to show me where it says Florida is over California in academia? or admit you are wrong?

A few things add to that evidence pile. There are ZERO schools in Florida (or school districts) who claim that certain kinds of math are RACIST, because they are allegedly too complicated for blacks. That by itself would pretty much condemn California's entire education landscape.

ZERO schools in Florida have outlawed the word "Field" because they claim it was racist. Another intellectual and educational advantage Florida has over California.

The "Anti Woke Act" basically reads like it was written by Dr. King himself.

https://www.flgov.com/2022/04/22/governor-ron-desantis-signs-legislation-to-protect-floridians-from-discrimination-and-woke-indoctrination/

Today, Governor Ron DeSantis signed House Bill (HB) 7, to give businesses, employees, children and families tools to stand up against discrimination and woke indoctrination. The bill includes provisions to prevent discriminatory instruction in the workplace and in public schools and defines individual freedoms based on the fundamental truth that all individuals are equal before the law and have inalienable rights. This legislation is the first of its kind in the nation to take on both corporate wokeness and Critical Race Theory in schools in one act. Read more here.

“No one should be instructed to feel as if they are not equal or shamed because of their race,” said Governor Ron DeSantis. “In Florida, we will not let the far-left woke agenda take over our schools and workplaces. There is no place for indoctrination or discrimination in Florida.”

If you can  provide a link to California passing a similar bill that eradicates this kind of racism, I'm all ears. Right now, most of what comes out of that shithole state is the exact opposite.

California has the highest taxes and the largest budget deficits (along with the largest welfare state in America). Businesses are LEAVING that state because of it's toxic business environment.

Florida on the other hand has the best economy in the country. This state has NO state income tax and our budget is balanced BY LAW. (These days, our budget is in surplus, something you WON'T see in high tax blue states.) I would say electing such a responsible class of politicians to do the people's work so efficiently is a sign of a superior educated electorate here.

Businesses are FLOCKING here, as are new residents, (something us small town Floridians aren't too pleased about.)

California does not have a budget deficit and has never had a budget deficit. As with most states, they are required to pass balanced budgets. 

7 hours ago, Rebound said:

California does not have a budget deficit and has never had a budget deficit. As with most states, they are required to pass balanced budgets. 

Most states, required to pass balanced budgets? Seriously? You are saying that in most states, their STATUTES have a balanced budget requirement (SOMETHING YOU GOOSE STEPPERS VITRIOLICALLY OPPOSED WHEN CONGRESS TRIED TO PASS A BALANCED BUDGET AMENDMENT DURING THE REAGAN ADMINISTRATION. )

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-faces-budget-deficit-nearly-100-billion-surplus-last-fiscal-year

California does NOT have a balanced budget. I just proved you to be a liar.