Day 1 in the conservative parallel world

Bakunin

Harper come talk about gay marriage... Then forget to present the candidate that was with him at the press conference (the reason he was coming here), then the journalists ask the CPC lieutnant what his her view on the C-20 law and the gay marriage and the lieutnant run away without responding. :blink:

Something similar happened before, where harper went here to support the stars-wars anti-missile bullshit. Or he come but doesn't reply to the question asked about his program...

Well, i hope they are doing a better job in ontario because im very tired of the liberals...

Harper come talk about gay marriage... Then forget to present the candidate that was with him  at the press conference (the reason he was coming here), then the journalists ask the CPC lieutnant what his her view on the C-20 law and the gay marriage and the lieutnant run away without responding.  :blink:

Something similar happened before, where harper went here to support the stars-wars anti-missile bullshit. Or he come but doesn't reply to the question asked about his program...

Well, i hope they are doing a better job in ontario because im very tired of the liberals...

"Harper come talk about gay marriage... Then forget to present the candidate that was with him"--What are we cave men?

I can almost read your post through all those spelling and grammar errors, but I suggest you fix it in case sombody else can't read your post.

Harper come talk about gay marriage... Then forget to present the candidate that was with him  at the press conference (the reason he was coming here), then the journalists ask the CPC lieutnant what his her view on the C-20 law and the gay marriage and the lieutnant run away without responding.  :blink:

"Harper come talk about gay marriage... Then forget to present the candidate that was with him"--What are we cave men?

I can almost read your post through all those spelling and grammar errors, but I suggest you fix it in case sombody else can't read your post.

Just for your info, I presume Bakunin is French-Canadian. We all don't speak English as our first language, so I would tone down the insults.

Bakunin, I also noticed Vernee (CPC Quebec Head) ran away, and Harper didn't know the names of his candidates he was supporting. It was fairly embarassing, especially considering that those Quebec City ridings are ones that they could potentially win. The campaign started off well with a nice speech by Harper, but it's taken a bad turn now. Hopefully these bumps are going to be ironed out by the campaign team by January, and they can get the gay issue and others like it out of the way.

Why post on an English board if it isn't your first language? Or does the Official Languages Act apply to MLW? :lol:

If a minor glitch like this is the best you can come up with for a 'bad turn' then this campaign will be all good.

Just for your info, I presume Bakunin is French-Canadian. We all don't speak English as our first language, so I would tone down the insults.

Bakunin, I also noticed Vernee (CPC Quebec Head) ran away, and Harper didn't know the names of his candidates he was supporting. It was fairly embarassing, especially considering that those Quebec City ridings are ones that they could potentially win. The campaign started off well with a nice speech by Harper, but it's taken a bad turn now. Hopefully these bumps are going to be ironed out by the campaign team by January, and they can get the gay issue and others like it out of the way.

Ignore the comments Bakunin, typical of CPC supporters I am afraid. You've added more to this board then all the posters above anyway.

I second that, Bakunin. Although you and I are at daggers drawn on our particular issue, I respect your courage and your thoughts on the rare occasions that you post something that may be correct.

Its one of the main reason i come post message here, to learn english grammar and sometime its very hard to translate my thoughts from french to english and the only way i can correct myself is by seeing how you guys formulate your posts and comparing them to my approximative formulation :D however, dont worry, im working on it :D Anyone know a good computer apps to correct english grammatical errors ? :)

Another reason, if sparhawks has few opportunities to hear quebequers, well its also true to me, i have few opportunities to hear about canadians.

Its one of the main reason i come post message here, to learn english grammar and sometime its very hard to translate my thoughts from french to english and the only way i can correct myself is by seeing how you guys formulate your posts and comparing them to my approximative formulation :D however, dont worry, im working on it :D Anyone know a good computer apps to correct english grammatical errors ? :)

Another reason, if sparhawks has few opportunities to hear quebequers, well its also true to me, i have few opportunities to hear about canadians.

I don't think Bakunin is particularly difficult to understand. If you live in Quebec, you meet francophones all the time who sometimes have a little trouble with English, but I help them out. We all struggle and we're all human...I make mistakes with French grammar too.

Sparhawk, if you are really interested in hearing the views of Francohpone Québécois why don't you take the time to learn French than to hurl insults? Oh it is easier to just hurl insults than actually study a language. :lol:

Si tu as une questionne, je parle Francais. Je ne parle pas Francaise avec facilite donc je ne poste pas sur la site web francais. Peut-etre tu est la personne avec l'arrogance?

Bakunin, moi assui apprecie le temps tu prend sur cette site web. Je pense ton grammaire en anglais est meilleur mon en francais. Mais, tu n'ecrit pas avec vérité sur ton poste a 6:31 aprés-midi aujourd'hui. Cette candidat pour la parti Conservateur repondais a la questionne de la journaliste .... finalement.

J'ai un problemme avec votre traduction. Je comprends pour les Québécois nous parlons a les Québécois et les Canadiens. Mais, pour les angolophones Québécois est aussi Canadiens. C'est une petite chose. But it is a very important difference in English. We are all Canadians.

Typical arrogant english speaker's attitude. I get few opportunities to hear the views of Francophone Quebequers - I am glad Bakunin takes the time to post his thoughts here.

Hey Bakunin, are you a Quebecker first and not a Canadian, as it says at the end of this post?

By the sounds of this post here, you seem to be a separatist, am I wrong?

Like the guy from the Molson commercials, I AM CANADIAN! I have like all across this country, and call myself a Canadian first, then the province I hail from, not the other way around!

LC, I touched on that in the French in my post. For Québécois to talk about themselves as Québécois and people from the rest of Canada as Canadians is just the way it is done in French in Québéc, by Federalists and Separatists alike. That alone isn't enough to decide if someone is a Separatist or not.

Hey Bakunin, are you a Quebecker first and not a Canadian, as it says at the end of this post?

Like the guy from the Molson commercials, I AM CANADIAN! I have like all across this country, and call myself a Canadian first, then the province I hail from, not the other way around!

I cannot answer for him but many times Quebecers refer to Canada differently from Quebec. It is not meant to imply that one is a separatist, it is just what many from the "Children of Bill 101" generation use because they have been raised in a more "quebecois" rather than "French Canadian" upbringing.

I appreciate that Bakunin pops by to give us some perspective from Quebec. He might be a sovereigntist, but what of it? Are we to pretend that they don't exist?

And if we kicked people off the forum for posting messages with imperfect grammar or punctuation, I would be all by myself here. :)

-k

Its one of the main reason i come post message here, to learn english grammar and sometime its very hard to translate my thoughts from french to english and the only way i can correct myself is by seeing how you guys formulate your posts and comparing them to my approximative formulation :D however, dont worry, im working on it :D 

One of the best ways to improve your writing and marketing skills is to read the english newspaper editorial pages (doesn't matter if they have a left-wing or right-wing slant).

Most editorials use high impact phrases to sway the readers. They use words that influence the public. You know you are getting good when you can spot false arguments and missing information. You are really good when you can write a response that successfully destroys the editorialists point they are making.

And yes, keep posting. It gives us one perspective of your part of Canada...

:)

Why post on an English board if it isn't your first language? Or does the Official Languages Act apply to MLW?  :lol:

If a minor glitch like this is the best you can come up with for a 'bad turn' then this campaign will be all good. 

Maybe he just likes to hang out where he can find other rednecks like yourself..... You know... birds of a feather and stuff like that....

Sorry about that I had no clue honestly. Good luck luck learning English it's even pretty hard for me still :)

Why exactly am I a redneck err? You can't debate so you resort to name calling? Nice, typical of the left...
Maybe he just likes to hang out where he can find other rednecks like yourself..... You know... birds of a feather and stuff like that....

POT HELLO!!! POT!!!!