The Origin of COVID, a Cover-Up: Once Again "Science" is Just a Tool for "Lying"

• 1 month later...
On 6/5/2021 at 10:40 AM, WestCanMan said:

Tucker Carlson, the brightest star by far in the world of television media

??  When Tucker got taken to court, his lawyers argued that only a moron would believe anything Tucker said is the truth.    Are you sure you didn't mean "biggest laughing stock by far in the world of television media"?  Because that would be a very appropriate title for Tucker.

24 minutes ago, Galloway said:

??  When Tucker got taken to court, his lawyers argued that only a moron would believe anything Tucker said is the truth.    Are you sure you didn't mean "biggest laughing stock by far in the world of television media"?  Because that would be a very appropriate title for Tucker.

1) That's not actually true and

2) I mean that for sure that anyone who watches CNN/CTV and doesn't watch Fox News is a complete idiot and a waste of time.

You should just watch the show a couple times if you're sure of yourself, and then come here to weigh in on his comments. I'll watch the idiots who spoon feed you for a day and then shred their credibility for once and for all. Deal?

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

1) That's not actually true and

Yeah, it is.   NPR is considered one of the best least biased sources out there, and here's there article:

You Literally Can't Believe the Facts Tucker Tells you.  So says Tucker's Lawyers.

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/917747123/you-literally-cant-believe-the-facts-tucker-carlson-tells-you-so-say-fox-s-lawye

2) I mean that for sure that anyone who watches CNN/CTV and doesn't watch Fox News is a complete idiot and a waste of time.

Um, OK?

You should just watch the show a couple times if you're sure of yourself, and then come here to weigh in on his comments. I'll watch the idiots who spoon feed you for a day and then shred their credibility for once and for all. Deal?

I've watched Tucker lots of times, he's hilarious.   I love the over-the-top quizzical look he's always got on his face, just before he goes on one of his deluded crazy conspiracy theory rants.   Great comedy!  

Edited by Galloway

14 hours ago, Galloway said:

Yeah, it is.   NPR is considered one of the best least biased sources out there, and here's there article:

You Literally Can't Believe the Facts Tucker Tells you.  So says Tucker's Lawyers.

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/917747123/you-literally-cant-believe-the-facts-tucker-carlson-tells-you-so-say-fox-s-lawye

1) Telling the same lie twice doesn't make it true Galloway. The statement that you made in no way matches anything from that article.

2) NPR is almost as left-leaning and misleading as CNN.

I've watched Tucker lots of times, he's hilarious.   I love the over-the-top quizzical look he's always got on his face, just before he goes on one of his deluded crazy conspiracy theory rants.   Great comedy!  

Oh you have an opinion, that's hilarious Galloway, but you still don't have the balls to name someone in the MSM that you think has an ounce of credibility. Why is that? 

Stop being a coward and name a person or a news network that you think is credible.

14 hours ago, Galloway said:

As far as I can tell, Tucker Carlson is like Jerry Springer.  He's just there to get "not-too-bright" people excited and sell some advertising.

Can't fault it as a business plan. 

4 hours ago, bcsapper said:

As far as I can tell, Tucker Carlson is like Jerry Springer.  He's just there to get "not-too-bright" people excited and sell some advertising.

Can't fault it as a business plan. 

As far as you can tell, because you watch his show regularly right? ?

19 hours ago, Galloway said:

I’ve watched Tucker lots of times, he's hilarious.   I love the over-the-top quizzical look he's always got on his face, just before he goes on one of his deluded crazy conspiracy theory rants.   Great comedy!  

Like the lab leak right? ?

I read NPR a lot.  I’m pretty fond of the crazy conspiracy theories that they like to push on their unsuspecting audience too  My favourite was the Russian collusion conspiracy! 

2 minutes ago, Shady said:

Well, it seems obvious to me, but I'm always willing to learn.

I doubt I can be taught anything about the benefits of watching Tucker Carlson though.

Same as Jerry Springer.

2 minutes ago, Shady said:

I read NPR a lot.  I’m pretty fond of the crazy conspiracy theories that they like to push on their unsuspecting audience too  My favourite was the Russian collusion conspiracy! 

I like NPR too.  I have them on Sirius, and next to the BBC World Service, they are probably my most listened to radio station.

17 hours ago, Shady said:

Like the lab leak right? ?

I'm glad you agree that Tucker is a clownish laughing stock to we should equate to a comedian.   But it's sad you have no idea how to evaluate an informatin source.   I take it you're a  product of the failed America education system, is that correct?

Edited by Galloway

17 hours ago, Shady said:

I watch Tucker regularly, he's one of the best clown shows on TV.  I love it when he makes his confused angry face, tells an ancedote, then claims that proves his batshit crazy conspiracy theories.    ?

That's why when Tucker was taken to court, his defence was "Only a moron would believe Tucker tells the truth."